The Real You

Story Info
Accept your destiny. You know what you are.
880 words
4.72
12k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Suzanne
M_Suzanne
32 Followers

You're restrained to a chair, cuffs holding your ankles and wrists in place. You have on pink lacy panties and matching bra and hot pink high heels. Mistress has inserted a large plug in your hole, placed a hood over your head and a collar around your neck.

She walks around you slowly, high heels clicking on the floor, fingernails lightly trailing over your body as she walks by. She leans down close to you. You can't see her, but you feel her presence.

The loss of your sight has heightened all your other senses. She pulls the hood up to expose your mouth, then pulls your head back, holds your mouth open and spits slowly into it. She pulls the hood back over your mouth.

"You like to tell me all about how you're such a big important boss man don't you?"

As she walks by, you feel the flogger trailing over your body where her fingers were a few minutes earlier.

"You like to tell me all about your big important responsibilities and duties, don't you? Well you just keep telling yourself that. Keep trying to convince yourself what a strong, alpha man you are. What a great leader. Such an important man with big responsibilities."

"You know I know better than that, don't you?"

And you feel the sharp sting of the flogger as she strikes you hard on your thighs.

"You know that I know the truth. I see who you really are. I see that you're not an alpha man at all. You're really not even very good at pretending to be."

And then you grimace as the sting of the flogger hits your belly.

"You're really just a sissy, faggot, beta, bitch boi and you crave to be a cocksucking whore for your Mistress. That doesn't really sound like a strong, important alpha male, now does it?"

And suddenly your dick and your sack are being squeezed tightly and mercilessly. The pain is bringing tears to your eyes and you want to cry out, but your Mistress demands quiet during this kind of playtime. She starts squeezing even tighter, willing you to squeal, but you hold it in, and finally she lets go.

"Nooo that sounds like you SERVE the alpha male species. You SERVE the men that you think you're one of. Hahaha silly sissy boi. You really amuse and entertain me."

"Let's watch you suck cock."

You ready yourself for the big dildo your Mistress uses to train you, but then you hear the door open and you hear muffled voices. Your uncaged dick starts to respond. You hear your Mistress' steps but there's another set of footsteps too. Then you hear a zipper being unzipped and your Mistress whispers in your ear, "you are mine", and she attaches the leash to your collar and lifts the hood up again slighty, just enough to uncover your mouth.

Your dick is rock hard now. You're sitting here, restrained, in a bra and panties, Mistress holding your leash with your mouth exposed. You hear someone taking pictures and you hear an unfamiliar masculine voice saying, "aww look at the pretty little sissy."

Then your Mistress pulls your leash taut and says, "open up, faggot", and suddenly your mouth is full of cock. You instinctively begin to suck and roll your tongue and you hear the male voice moan.

"Good gurl" says your Mistress and she pushes your head down on it deeper. You start to gag and he pulls back, until it's just the tip in your mouth. Your roll your tongue all over the tip and play with the pisshole with your tongue. The male voice groans and your only thought is that you hope your Mistress is pleased.

You keep hearing pictures being taken, your Mistress has a tight grip on your leash, you're blindfolded, sucking a real man's cock and you've never been more excited. The man grabs your head and pushes it down further on his cock.

You're choking and gagging but you keep sucking, and it just feels so right. You smell the musky scent of his balls, his manly scent and you inhale it. You suck harder. You love this. The man moans and Mistress keeps saying what a good gurl you are.

You don't want it to end, but you hear the man grunt and you feel his warm sticky cum in your mouth. He takes out his cock and your Mistress tells you to open your mouth wide and he shoots the rest of his load into your mouth. You greedily swallow every drop. Mistress tells you to clean up his cock with your mouth and you eagerly lick it clean.

You hear the man zip up, and Mistress walks him to the door. You never even saw his face. When she returns, she loosens your restraints, takes off your hood and unhooks your leash. She shows you the pictures of you sucking cock.

"Look at you. Look how natural you look in a bra and panties, sucking cock. This looks more like you than any suit you've ever worn. I saw how much it aroused you to do what you did. I told you you're just a beta sissy cocksucker. Now you know it too."

M_Suzanne
M_Suzanne
32 Followers