The Reality Engine Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark stuck his tongue in Carla's mouth, and she reciprocated, savoring the taste. He gently brushed a lock of her hair, as he moved his hands behind her shoulders so that he could grasp her body more tightly. Mark felt Carla's pelvis clamp down on his cock, as she began to climax. He went over the edge, and he cummed all in a rush.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Mark screamed out. "I'm fucking cumming, fuck!"

"Damn it, don't pull out!" Carla yelped back. "I'm cumming too, don't fucking pull out and leave me hanging!"

To the two lovers, their passionate embrace seemed to last an eternity, but to everyone else, it was all over in a few minutes. Calvin, Shauna and Mia helped the two young lovers get cleaned up and dressed, and everyone spent the rest of the evening talking and eating ice cream.

Late on Friday morning, in Frostbite Falls, Scott was busy looking for a costume to wear to the All Hallow's Eve Party. The residence hall management, knowing how much college students were likely to procrastinate on finding Halloween costumes, purchased a bulk number of them every year and would rent them out to students for Halloween parties. The lobby of Maybe Dick Hall had been converted into a make-shift Halloween store, and Scott was looking through the offerings trying to find one he liked. Scott finally settled on a football player costume, and it even had the Frostbite Falls University logo on the jersey. As Scott approached front desk to pay for his costume, he bumped into Patrick Punzel, who had a baseball player costume he wanted to rent.

"That will be $25," Sonya said, from behind the front desk.

"That's just a deposit though, right?" Patrick asked, as he fidgeted.

"Yeah, you put down $25 to rent the costume, and if you take good care of it tonight and you bring it back in good shape tomorrow, you get $20 back, with $5 going to the residence hall as a cleaning and re-stocking fee," Sonya said. "You do something stupid tonight, and get the costume damaged, and that 25 dollars is the cost of buying a replacement costume for next year."

"Hey man, if you're hard up, I can cover you," Scott offered.

"That's okay," Patrick said, as he handed Sonya $25. "I appreciate the offer, though."

"So, you're going as a baseball player?" Sonya asked. "You know a certain young lady who works at this front desk is going as a pirate, right? You could be Mr. Home-Run and Mrs. Swash-Buckler, how cool would that be?"

"I have no idea," Patrick said, as Scott handed Sonya $25 for his own costume. "It was just a nice-looking costume that happened to be available."

"Hey, did you know that Scott is taking Cherry to the All Hallow's Eve Party at the Community College auditorium tonight?" Sonya asked. "Isn't he just about the luckiest guy in the world?"

It was clear from Sonya's line of questioning that she had heard about what Patrick had seen, and was determined to tease him about it as much as possible. Scott felt this was needlessly cruel, and he wanted to put a quick end to it.

"I was talking to Cherry just the other day," Scott said. "She told me that you got a good look up her skirt at her bare cunt while she wasn't paying attention."

Sonya frowned at Scott, disappointed that he had taken all the fun out of tormenting Patrick about what he had seen.

"Well. . . yeah," Patrick said. "It was an accident, and I wasn't perving on her or anything, honest."

"Just tell me one thing: how much have you jerked off to her the last few days?" Sonya asked, with a wide smile on her face.

"I, uh, I actually haven't been able to masturbate, for the first time in my life," Patrick said, as Sonya and Scott exchanged a glance. That was far more personal than they had expected things to get.

"Her cunt still not as nice as the ones you see in porn?" Sonya asked.

"That's just the thing, it was way nicer," Patrick said, growing very embarrassed. "My mom passed away when I was very young, and my older brother and I were raised by our dad. None of the men in my family have ever really dated, not me, not my dad since mom died, and not my older brother. I've never seen a real vagina before, and it looked so much lovelier than in the pornos. I wasn't sexually aroused by seeing it, it was more of a spiritual experience, if you get my meaning. Seeing something that beautiful, it feels wrong to jerk off to it."

Sonya and Scott exchanged another look, this conversation was getting weird.

"Well, anyway, what are your plans for tonight?" Scott asked, hoping to steer the conversation back to safe ground.

"Don't know yet," Patrick said. "I'd like to go to the All Hallow's Eve Party, but I don't have anyone to go with."

"Why don't you come with my group?" Sonya asked. "I'm heading over with Mike, Alania, Steve, and Kloe around 8 PM."

"Okay, that sounds great," Patrick said. "Don't worry Scott, it's a big party in a huge auditorium. It will be easy for Cherry and I to avoid each other."

"Sure, that's fine," Scott said, with a smile, as Patrick tucked his costume under his arm, and left to go back upstairs to his room.

At that moment, Chad walked into the lobby to ask Scott if he wanted to get lunch. Scott bid Sonya good-bye, and Scott and Chad went upstairs to Scott's room to put his costume away, before heading to the Light Fingers Five dinning commons.

"It's nice that you finally got a day off of work," Chad said, after the two friends obtained their food, and sat down to eat. "Anything new happen in your life?"

"Several new things, actually," Scott said, as he told Chad about the Valkyrie Ball and the vision he had of Amy.

"Wow, a ball full of half-naked lesbians exposing their cunnies?" Chad asked. "How in the fuck is that actually a thing?"

"No idea, but I agree with Lory's theory: it was a drunken bet that went way too far back in the day, and now, it's so established, it's become normal," Scott said.

"So, are you going to smash Professor Klondike or pass?" Chad asked.

"I'm leaning towards doing it," Scott said. "I have until Sunday to give Lory my answer. What do you think I should do?"

"If it were me, I'd say hell yes," Chad said. "Not just for the chance to go to this ball, and be up to my eye-brows in forbidden pussy, but also because sexual reproduction is the primary motivating factor in the lives of most men. You're basically being offered the chance to do what you were born to do. What's there to think about?"

"You have a point," Scott said, with a smile.

"As for the vision you had of Amy and Professor Ramayana, that pretty much squares with what I've observed through six weeks of Calculus 1A," Chad said. "She's got the hots for him, and he's the one who is reluctant. I think you need more information on the situation before you can decide what to do. Didn't Jennifer tell you to come and find her at the party tonight?"

"Yeah, she did," Scott said.

"Might be a good idea to take her up on that, and ask her about Amy's situation with Professor Ramayana," Chad said. "I know what a boy scout you are, and that you want to do a good deed that helps people, but you need to know more before acting."

"That makes sense to me, so, speaking of the party tonight, what time do you want leave?" Scott asked.

"Mike is leaving with Sonya's group at 8 PM, because that's when his date is going to be ready," Chad said. "I'm taking Tammy as my date, and she wants to leave at 7:30 PM. You okay with that?"

"Sure, Cherry said she gets off work at 6 PM, and that any time after that is good for her," Scott replied.

Several hours passed by, and, at 7:30 PM, Scott and Chad met up with Tammy and Cherry to head off to the All Hallow's Eve Party. A walk of roughly half an hour brought them to the auditorium on the campus of Frostbite Falls Community College, and they saw the party was already in full swing when they arrived. The four friends entered the auditorium, and started to mingle with the crowd.

"What the fuck?" Tammy asked, as she pointed at a group of young women who were barely dressed in anything at all.

"Holy shit!" Cherry exclaimed, as she pointed at a group of seven young women who wore no clothing at all, and were covered only by body-paint. "They're naked! What the hell?"

"Hey Scott!" a voice called out from the crowd. "Is that you?"

Scott and his three friends tried to locate the voice who had called him from the crowd, and a moment later, Jennifer stepped out from the masses, dressed in a very revealing bikini.

"Hi," Scott said, as he extended his hand to Jennifer, who ran past his hand and hugged him.

"It's so good to see you!" Jennifer said. "I'm so glad you could make it, as I really want to continue our conversation from the other day. C'mon, let me introduce you to my sister Amy."

A moment later, Chad, Cherry, Tammy, and Scott were introduced to Amy, whose Halloween costume was a bikini just as revealing as the one her sister wore.

"I think I recognize two of you from Calculus 1A lecture, even though you're not in my discussion section," Amy said, as she pointed at Chad and Tammy.

"Yeah, we're trying to slog through the material," Chad said. "It's not easy, that's for sure."

"We would appreciate any help you could give us," Tammy added.

"No business at a party, it makes for a dull life," Amy said. "I'm more than happy to help anyone learn math, as I remember how tough it was for me when I first started."

Chad and Scott both found themselves thinking they would have no objection to a little one-on-one tutoring from a teacher as hot as Amy. Tammy and Cherry looked at both of the cheerleaders, then glanced at their own relatively conservative Halloween costumes, and wondered why about half the girls they had seen at this party thus far seemed to consider clothing a necessary evil at best, and completely optional at worst.

Jennifer read the question in Tammy and Cherry's eyes.

"You're wondering why so many girls are dressed so revealingly tonight, aren't you?" Jennifer asked, smiling.

"Yeah, if I'm being honest," Tammy said.

"Me too," Cherry said. "I work front desk in a dormitory, so I figured I'd know about stuff before-hand, but nobody told me about this. There were some girls back there who were starkers."

"Well, it's for the very best of reasons," Amy assured Tammy and Cherry. "There is a $500 sexiest costume contest, for women only, and everyone could use the extra money."

"Why do so many girls seem intent on competing for one prize of $500?" Tammy asked. "The chances you'll win are tiny, and you're parting with your dignity for that tiny chance."

"Who said there was one prize?" Amy asked. "Jennifer and I wouldn't both be dressed like this if only one of us could take home the trophy. No, there are 50 prizes of $500 apiece."

"50!?" Tammy asked, shocked, as Chad and Scott both looked on in amazement. "That's 25 grand in prize money. Who the fuck can afford to put up that kind of scratch for a Halloween party costume contest?"

"No one knows and no one asks the planning committee any questions," Amy replied. "When I was a freshman, it was 10 prizes of $500 apiece, and the number of winners has grown as the years have gone on. It gets doled out twice a year, there's one round of prizes given out at the Halloween Party, and another round given out at the annual Valentine's Day Dance."

"Same planning committee for both dances?" Cherry asked, to which Amy nodded yes.

"I don't get it," Tammy said. "I know guys like to see scantily clad women, and that the only thing guys like better than scantily clad women are naked women, but who has that much money lying around to shell out for the effort?"

"I don't think most of the planning committee knows," Amy said. "There are plenty of women on the committee, you know, and they aren't bothered by this. It's a fact of life here in Frostbite Falls."

Just then, a sudden thought crossed Scott's mind.

"Amy, do you remember what the first year was that sexy costume prizes were handed out?" Scott asked.

"Sure I do," Amy replied. "My freshman year was the second year that prizes were handed out for the Halloween Party, and the third year prizes were handed out at the Valentine's Day Dance. I remember that because I asked the same question you guys did during my first time, and Betty Craig, who was the captain of the Cheer team back then, answered my question just as I answered your question tonight."

Chad and Scott exchanged an alarmed look; the first sexy costume contest prize had been given out just a few months after the start of the reality engine experiments five years ago. That couldn't be a coincidence.

"Hey Scott, you having a good time?" Sonya's voice asked from behind Scott.

"You're early," Scott said, as he turned around and looked over Sonya's very conservative painter costume. "Not feeling lucky tonight?"

"I know I'm pretty," Sonya said, as she hugged Chad, Scott, Cherry and Tammy in turn. "However, I also know I'm not pretty enough to compete for 50 prizes with the likes of cheerleaders. Some girls are just deluded, you know?"

"It's nice to see you again, Sonya," Amy said, as she and Sonya exchanged a hug.

"Likewise," Sonya said, as she turned and hugged Jennifer, "It's nice to see you again too, Jennifer."

"Hey, speaking of deluded, where is Patrick?" Cherry asked.

"He's around here someplace, but don't worry about a thing, just stick by these super-sexy cheerleaders and Patrick won't come anywhere near you," Sonya said.

"No fucking way, you are not leaving me alone to fend for myself against him," Cherry said. "There's got to be something you can do to protect me."

"Why don't we find Alania and Margaret, and we can introduce you to some members of the football team?" Sonya suggested. "Patrick won't try any funny-business if he sees you talking with football players, that's for sure."

"That sounds great," Cherry said. "Sorry Scott, but I have to go."

"I understand, safety first," Scott said, with a smile. "Just make sure we connect again sometime tonight so that we can share one dance. It seems a shame to come to a party like this and not dance even once."

"Yeah, okay, I'll be sure to remember, thanks Scott," Cherry said, as she and Sonya walked off in search of safety from Patrick.

"There's a man hot after her who she's desperately trying to avoid?" Jennifer asked.

Chad, Scott and Tammy nodded yes, with Chad giving a quick summary of the tale thus far.

"That's a first," Jennifer said. "With the gender ratio the way it is at Frostbite Falls University, typically, it's the male sex that suffers from overloads of female attention. Even conventionally unattractive men do well simply because they are male, have a pulse, are available, and live on a campus with two women for every one of them. It's especially easy at a party like this one: women are not only drunk but also mostly naked already. There is a strong impulse to say 'to hell with it' and do the deed with even the dregs of the male sex."

"Ain't that the truth," Amy said. "The ratio is so out of whack that even when you beat a man over the head with your sexual advances, he can just not ever get it. Why should he chase you? Another pretty young thing will be along soon enough."

"You're after a guy who doesn't like you back?" Tammy asked. "Look at you, Amy. Who could possibly not want to get with you?"

"Thanks, but I don't want to talk about it," Amy said, with a smile.

"Which means she totally wants to talk about it, because it's the one thing she's always down to talk about," Jennifer said, laughing. "Amy wants to marry Professor Ramayana and have his babies, but every time she tries to bring the conversation around to the subject, he just deflects her."

Scott sank into quiet contemplation at Jennifer's words. His vision from the day before had been of him walking in on Amy and Professor Ramayana at a critical point in their relationship. Now he knew what the problem was: Amy wanted a romantic relationship with her teacher, while he was trying to avoid the issue. Chad's assessment of the situation had been correct.

"Might be tough for him, since she's still an undergrad student," Chad pointed out.

"Oh please, do you think that ever stopped anybody?" Jennifer asked, laughing. "I haven't been here very long, but do you know how many professors I know that are sleeping with their undergraduate students? It's way more than you'd think it is. Sex happens, it's normal, when a man and a woman are together frequently. As long as it's legal and there's no icky stuff, I don't have a problem with it."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Tammy said. "My writing 2 teacher, Professor Schmidt, who's in his 40s, is sleeping with Becky Hanover. Becky is a freshman like we are, but they met, fell madly in love early this quarter, and have been an item for the last month."

"Isn't that awkward for everyone else in the class?" Scott asked.

"Not really," Tammy said. "It would be more awkward if Becky was a terrible writer, but she's really talented, and she wants to be a novelist when she's done with school. Their shared love of writing is what forms their bond. Becky was always going to get an A in the class, no matter what, so there's no sex for grades quid pro quo to speak of. I suppose the rest of us could complain, but really, what's the point? There's enough hate in this world as it is, one more couple in love is always a good thing."

"It's also a microcosm of the University experience," Amy added. "The male-to-female student ratio is so out of whack that for many girls, any man will do."

"You don't strike me as the type of girl who would ever settle for just any man," Scott said. Scott liked Amy and wanted to learn more about her situation. If fate was going to present him with the opportunity to help her advance her love life in the near future, then Scott needed to know as much as possible, so that he could say the right things when the time came.

"She wants him to stick his giant cock up her cunny, blast her womb full of his sperm, and give birth to an endless chain of his babies, one new child every year, at least," Jennifer said.

"Jen!" Amy shouted.

"Hey, that was your fantasy, not mine," Jennifer said, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm not one to judge what my sister decides to jerk off to. I've always looked up to you Amy, and now that I'm around Professor Ramayana nearly every day, I get what you see in him. He is a great man, and I hope you're able to marry him someday."

"So, what do you think the problem is?" Tammy asked. "When a girl makes a guy an offer, they tend to make up their minds pretty fast."

"I don't know," Amy said. "I mean, I know he likes me, a lot, and as more than just a normal student-teacher relationship, but something is holding him back, and I don't know what."

"If I might make a suggestion," Scott said. "I think what you need is a jealousy play. Nothing is as good at getting hidden things out in the open quite like a bit of well executed jealousy."

"That's a magnificent idea!" Jennifer said, clapping her hands. "I knew that if we put our troubles up to you, that you'd find a way."

"This is one strategy we should absolutely pursue," Amy said. "I see no downside to it at all."

"Well, it's not my own idea," Scott hastened to add. "It is however based squarely on the psychology of the individual."

"Oh, that thing that Jeeves based all of his schemes on from the PG Wodehouse stories, right?" Chad asked.

"Wait, you're a PG Wodehouse fan too?" Amy asked. "Small world, isn't it? What's your favorite?"

"I like Joy in the Morning best myself," Scott answered.

"I read that one two summers ago, and it was great," Amy said. "The Code of the Woosters is my favorite. There's just something about Totleigh Towers, Totleigh-in-the-Wold, Gloucestershire, and the maniacal machinations connected with an 18th century Cow Creamer that lift that particular story above all the others."