The Reality Engine Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An 18th century what now?" Tammy asked, visibly confused.

"It was a silver what-not that Bertie's uncle was an avid collector of, and also served as the McGuffin of the story," Amy said. "I'll lend you the book to read sometime. However, getting back to the point, I have the perfect scheme to produce just the right amount of jealousy. Provided Professor Ramayana likes me, it can't fail."

"Oh, he absolutely likes you, a lot," Jennifer assured her sister. "I have eyes enough to be able to see that. Something else is holding him back. So, what's the idea?"

"How about you snap a naughty picture of me with one of these two boys?" Amy asked Jennifer. "Then casually show it to Professor Ramayana, and let's see what happens."

"I love that idea!" Jennifer exclaimed, clapping with glee. "Okay, so which guy will it be?"

"Depends on what type of person Professor Ramayana is," Tammy said. "Chad is the more athletic, alpha-male type of the two, but Scott is older, has his own car and a great job, and is the more intelligent, mature one of the two. If you ask me, you should pick Scott. You two know Professor Ramayana better than I do, but he strikes me as the mature, intelligent type. He's more likely to perceive Scott as a direct competitor to himself than he is to perceive Chad as one."

"That's a really good point," Amy said. "The choice of the guy for the picture is of paramount importance. If we want to stoke the right reaction, every detail has to be perfect."

Scott and Chad exchanged a glance, and stood by as the girls hashed a plan out. They knew well enough to not butt in, and to just wait for their marching orders. Eventually, a plan for the photo was devised: Amy would face the camera and Scott would stand directly behind her, also facing the camera. Amy would lower her bikini bottom to her knees, and Scott would place his right hand on her pussy to cover it. Amy would pull down her bikini top and expose her tits, and Scott would cover them with his left arm. Finally, Scott and Amy would kiss, as Amy wrapped her hands lovingly around Scott's head.

Scott took his spot, and placed his hands and arms where they were supposed to go, and Amy pulled down her bikini once his arms were in place. Amy wrapped her hands around Scott's head, and kissed him on the lips, as Jennifer snapped the photo. This done, Scott did the gentlemanly thing and kept his hands in place while Amy pulled up and adjusted her bikini. Once she was fully dressed, she darted to her sister to see the photo.

"What did you think about touching her privates?" Chad asked.

"Heavenly," Scott said. "She has the cutest ass too, and I just wish I could have pinched it."

"That's perfect, Jen!" Amy exclaimed, as she passed Jennifer's phone around to Tammy, Scott and Chad. "What do you guys think?"

Tammy, Scott and Chad looked at the photo. It was their consensus opinion that this would work, if anything would.

At that moment, Sonya walked out of the crowd and rejoined the group.

"Hey Sonya, did you introduce Cherry to those football players?" Chad asked.

"Nope," Sonya said. "We ran straight into Patrick, Cherry and Patrick started talking, and I slipped out."

"What?" Scott asked, surprised. "What were they talking about that made you think it was a good idea to leave her there?"

"I think he said 'hi', and she asked him what the hell he was doing there, that's as far as they got before I left," Sonya said, smiling from ear to ear.

"In other words, you set her up," Tammy said.

"Ain't I stinker?" Sonya asked, laughing.

"Why?" Scott asked. "That doesn't make any sense."

"Let me ask you something," Sonya replied. "Do you think Patrick will do anything that makes Cherry feel unsafe?"

"She's not wearing panties under that skirt, right?" Chad asked. "If he knows that, he'll be staring at her crotch the entire time they're talking. I imagine that will make her feel plenty uncomfortable."

"Besides that," Sonya said, with a wave of her hand. "Do you think he's capable of doing anything that would qualify as aggressive with her?"

Scott shook his head, and Tammy and Chad also shook their heads in unison.

"That still doesn't explain why you set her up," Jennifer pointed out.

"Cherry has serious trust issues when it comes to men, we all know that, right?" Sonya asked.

"For the best of reasons, considering what she told me happened to her mom and her aunt," Scott replied.

"Exactly, do you know why Cherry was trying so hard to get a date with Chad earlier this month?" Sonya asked.

"I'm handsome, extremely buff, and a total lady killer?" Chad suggested.

"In your dreams, studly do-right," Sonya said, laughing. "She was trying to get a date with you because you are the G-rated version of one of the guys that abused her mom in the past, and that triggered attraction. She's not consciously aware of that fact, by the way. You can see the obvious problem, right?"

"Well sure, if she consistently picks out the same kind of guys that abused her mother, there's a good chance one of those guys will abuse her," Amy said.

"Right, she does it based on pure instinct, and she has to understand that men are good, in general, and to get out of her comfort zone," Sonya said. "She's attracted to the kind of guys who tend to be abusive, because that was the example of men that she knew growing up. She's becoming her mother, despite not knowing it. It's why I was so happy she was going to this dance with Scott, and why spending some time with Patrick is probably good for her."

"Well, we should go and find her all the same, and make sure there aren't any hurt feelings," Scott said.

"Yeah, it's probably been long enough, let's go and do that," Sonya said, as she glanced down at the time on her phone.

Scott, Chad, Tammy, Sonya, Jennifer, and Amy set out to find Cherry and Patrick and make sure the encounter had gone off well. After just a few minutes of searching, they found Cherry; she was with Alania and Margaret and was talking to some of the football players. She was smiling and laughing, and obviously enjoying herself. Meanwhile, off in another corner, Patrick was talking to Mike, Steve, Kloe, and Sweet Pea.

Scott and Chad introduced Amy and Jennifer to Mike, Steve, Kloe and Sweat Pea. Sonya asked what had happened between Patrick and Cherry.

"Oh, she took one look at me, and panicked," Patrick said, blushing. "Alania moved in, scooped her up, and took her to talk to some members of the football team that she and Margaret knew. I think they're over there now."

"Well, that was a disaster," Sonya said, frowning.

"Don't forget Ferengi Rule of Acquisition number 217: you can't free a fish from water," Amy said.

"Is that Professor Ramayana's influence seeping through to you?" Scott asked.

"He's a huge Deep Space 9 fan, and he quotes it in lecture all the time, so yeah," Tammy said, with a smile.

"There's a model of a Klingon Battle Cruiser and a Federation Galaxy Class Starship hanging from the ceiling of his office, so yeah, he's kind of a fan," Jennifer said, laughing.

"He's also got replica clothing from pretty much every race on the show, including Klingons, Federation, Romulans, Cardassians, and so on, at his home," Amy said. "Oh, and there's also that 5 foot scale model figure of Species 8472 that he keeps in his den. Just watching a random episode of Star Trek is one of our favorite ways to unwind together after a tough day."

"You two have so much in common, I can't understand why he hasn't gotten the hint and knocked boots with you yet," Chad said.

"Beats the heck out of me, too," Patrick said, smiling. "I can't imagine any man you chase after not wanting to take you up on the offer, Amy."

"Yeah, all some of us can do is keep trying and hope for the best," Sweet Pea said. "I hope the two of you get together, Amy. We're all pulling for you."

"Thanks, guys, I appreciate the support," Amy said.

The new friends spent the next two hours talking and enjoying each other's company. Scott exchanged phone numbers with Jennifer and Amy, in case anything happened with the picture, and they needed to get in touch. Cherry came over and shared a dance with Scott to close out the party. Just as everyone considered going home to sleep, Amy announced that there was a house party she knew of that everyone should check out.

"Hey, Scott, can you and Patrick give me a hand over here?" Alania asked, at close to 2 AM at the house party in downtown Frostbite Falls.

"Sure," Scott said. Scott had been talking to Patrick, and the two gentlemen followed Alania into a bedroom on the second floor of the townhouse where the party was being held. Scott saw Cherry, passed out and fast asleep, on a couch in the far corner of the bedroom.

"How much has she had to drink?" Scott asked, pointing at Cherry.

"Enough, obviously," Alania said, with a smile. "I think it's time to take her home."

"Yeah, makes sense to me," Scott said. "If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well It were done quickly."

"Where the fuck did that line come from?" Alania asked.

"Macbeth, I think," Patrick replied. "My English teacher took our class to a live performance of it in High School. It was pretty early in the play, from what I remember."

"Correct, circle gets the square," Scott said. "It was part of Macbeth's soliloquy in act 1, scene 7. In this case, it means that if Cherry really is out of it, then I should take her home and put her to bed as soon as possible."

"It's okay, Patrick and I can handle it," Alania said, and the fact that Alania had volunteered to take Cherry home surprised Scott. He had expected her to be willing to do anything to stay at the party.

"Are you sure?" Scott asked, skeptically.

"I can't do it myself, since Cherry's not waking up anytime soon, but between the two of us, it should be no problem. What do you say, Patrick?" Alania asked.

"Sure," Patrick said. "I've had a lot of fun tonight, but I should probably get to bed myself. I'm willing to help."

"Great," Alania said. "Patrick, can you get Cherry downstairs and get her shoes on her? I just want to say good-bye to Sonya before we leave."

Patrick nodded, wrapped Cherry's right arm around his shoulder, and started to walk her downstairs to the front door.

"Just what are you planning?" Scott asked Alania.

"Who, me?" Alania asked. "Don't worry Scott, it's nothing bad. You trust me, right?"

"Your motivation for doing this will go a long way towards determining whether I trust you or not," Scott said.

"Remember our conversation with Elizabeth last week when she was trying to get married?" Alania asked.

"Sure I do, what does that have to do with things now?" Scott asked.

"The more I thought about it, the more I realized Elizabeth was right," Alania said. "Preserving Sweet Pea's affection for me can only be a good thing if I need a bail-out option later on in life. I have to be sure I don't give him too much attention, since I don't want him to get the wrong idea. However, giving him a small taste, once in a while, is a good long-term investment. Preserving Patrick's affection, in case Cherry needs a bail-out option later on in her life, can also only be good for Cherry."

"That makes sense to me," Scott said. "How are you going to convince Cherry of that?"

"That was the problem," Alania said. "However, I hit on the perfect solution, and tonight at the party, I talked Cherry around to trying it. Plausible deniability is the golden ticket, a woman will do things she's not comfortable doing if she's convinced she can easily take it all back and hit undo."

"It pains me to say it, but you're probably right," Scott said.

"Cherry finds Patrick utterly repulsive, of course," Alania said, with a smile.

"Of course she does, that goes without saying," Scott said.

"However, there is also a large deficit of marriage-material men in this nation right now, and whatever his deficiencies in height, good-looks, physique and social grace, Patrick is definitely marriage-material," Alania said.

"So, you managed to convince Cherry that Elizabeth was right: it's not prudent to close a door which you might need later?" Scott asked. "I agree with you there."

"I knew you would, just leave everything to me," Alania said, as she and Scott bumped into Sonya on the first floor of the townhouse. Alania informed Sonya that Cherry had too much to drink, and that she and Patrick were taking Cherry home. Sonya nodded her head, and bid Alania Godspeed with her errand.

"Will we meet again in a few hours?" Scott asked, as Alania met Patrick and Cherry at the front door of the townhouse, and Alania wrapped Cherry's left arm around her shoulder to distribute Cherry's weight evenly between herself and Patrick.

"Looking forward to it," Alania said, with a smile. "I'll take Cherry home, and then come to meet you, and the other girls, outside City Hall. I'm counting on you, Scott. Make sure those bitches don't start without me."

Twenty-five minutes, and one quick Uber ride later, Alania and Patrick entered Cherry's dorm room on the first floor of Maybe Dick Hall, and deposited Cherry in her bed.

"Well, that's a good deed done for tonight," Patrick said, yawning. "I'm headed off to bed. Don't do anything too crazy out there, Alania."

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" Alania asked Patrick, as she shut the door to Cherry's room behind her.

"Sure, what's on your mind?" Patrick asked, lowering his voice so as not to wake Cherry up.

"Have you thought about what you have here?" Alania asked. "You have Cherry, asleep, insensible, and unlikely to wake up anytime soon, at your mercy. You could have your way with her, and no one would ever know."

"You would know, and you would definitely tell Cherry, not that I would ever do that kind of thing to a lady," Patrick said.

"Of course you wouldn't," Alania said, smiling. "You are a man of honor. However, aren't you the slightest bit curious?"

Patrick looked at Cherry, then at Alania, "Well, sure I'm curious," he said.

"She's not wearing any panties, you know," Alania teased Patrick. "All you would have to do to expose her cunt is to flip up that skirt, and this time, you could easily touch, smell and taste, as well as stare."

Alania thought she knew her man, and she had guessed correctly: at her words, Patrick's cock went noticeably erect, and formed a tent in the front of his pants.

"Well, yes, but. . .," Patrick said, blushing and breathing noticeably harder. Alania had Patrick right where she wanted him, now she just had to choose her next words with extreme care to get the end result she wanted.

"I'm on your side, Patrick," Alania said. "I think it was foolish of Cherry to close the door on the two of you. None of us know what the future will hold, but you are the type of man who gets married and makes for an excellent husband. A girl only benefits by keeping her options open."

"Thanks, I guess," Patrick said. "So what, exactly, are you saying?"

"I want to help you get what you want," Alania said, smiling her most sultry smile. "I know you have your moral qualms about taking advantage of a lady, so how about I do the hard stuff for you?"

Alania motioned Patrick over to Cherry's bed, then, she removed Cherry's shoes, unzipped her skirt and removed it, to expose her pussy, and grabbed the hem of Cherry's shirt and pulled it, and Cherry's bra, up her chest to expose her breasts.

"Wow," Patrick said, starting to sweat and looking visibly uncomfortable. "She's hotter than hell."

Alania gently motioned for Patrick to kneel in front of Cherry's exposed body, and as Alania parted Cherry's pussy lips, she was unsurprised to find her friend soaking wet in her own pussy juices.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" Alania asked, as she exposed Cherry's clit to Patrick's greedy eye.

"It smells incredible," Patrick said, still visibly unsure how to proceed.

"What's the worst that can happen?" Alania asked. "If Cherry wakes up screaming right now, you can pin the whole thing on me, and I'll take the blame for you, so go ahead and indulge your curiosity. You can't tell me you don't want to know."

Patrick stared at Alania for a moment, and was about to ask how she seemed to know what his innermost thoughts were, and then, he reflected that each moment he delayed was a moment that Cherry might wake up screaming in. So, figuring If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well it were done quickly, Patrick committed himself to God, placed his hands around Cherry's waist, and buried his mouth in her pussy.

Alania lightly brushed his hair, and smiled, as he ate his fill of Cherry's exposed crotch. It passed Alania's mind, as Patrick gorged himself on his meal, that coming to Frostbite Falls University had changed her; she knew she never would have done something like this for someone like Patrick just a few months ago, but now she would.

"Did you like that pussy?" Alania asked.

"Hell yes," Patrick said, coming up for a moment for air.

"This bitch has even more standard features," Alania said, as she jumped up on the bed next to Cherry, bent over to grab her friend's legs, and pulled them back to near her breasts. This act exposed Cherry's butt-hole to Patrick's greedy eyes. "She also comes with a stinky poop maker. Curious?"

Patrick nodded yes, but instead of exploring Cherry's butt-hole, he fiddled with his fingers.

"Problem?" Alania asked.

"She, umm, poops out of there," Patrick said, pointing at Cherry's exposed butt-hole. "It's just, well, I never thought I'd ever actually get to see it, let alone touch it."

"You don't want to smell it?" Alania asked.

"How did you know that?" Patrick asked.

"Scott had a butt-sniffing fetish when he first came to live here," Alania said. "It's something only the most pathetic of the male sex have, the ones who worship the ground women walk on and who consider us divine angels instead of human beings. Scott only broke free of it with time, and more success with the ladies, when he found out women are just as disgusting as men. Our stink doesn't smell better, but you've sold yourself on that illusion because you've never had access to it before. Go ahead and try it, though, since you need to try it in order to get past it. You're a real green-horn, and I've learned to have more patience with men like yourself."

Patrick leaned in and smelled Cherry's butt-hole, before sticking out his tongue and tasting her inner rectum and kissing her shitter. Alania looked away and reminded herself that she must have patience with the rookie. Patrick was still at the stage where he was intensely curious about women's bodies, he hadn't seen enough of them to be used to them in any meaningful sense. He wanted to experiment and enjoy, he wanted to get answers to all the questions he had.

Once he came up again and smiled that he was satisfied, Alania pointed out that Cherry's tits could use some attention, and Patrick went to work sucking and tasting them, first the left one, then the right one. In the course of his attention to her boobs, Cherry started to moan out loud and talk in her sleep.

"Ohhhh, yeah, that it, that's the spot," Cherry groaned in her sleep. "Stop teasing me and fuck me, I'm hot, wet and ready. Fuck me with your giant cock, I want to feel you inside me."

She was clearly groggy, and Patrick gently brushed her cheek, and kissed her on the lips. Cherry responded by wrapping her legs around Patrick's torso and moaning incoherently that she wanted to be fucked.

"So, what do you want to do?" Alania asked Patrick.

"I don't want to have intercourse with her," Patrick said. "I don't know if she's on the pill or not, and even if she is, well, I don't have a condom and even if I did, well, you get my meaning, right?"

"You don't want to be a rapist?" Alania asked. "Yeah, I get that."