The Reality Engine Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick nodded. "It is a problem which presents several points of interest," he said.

"It sure does; however, the main point of interest is that Cherry is horny as hell, and it seems so rude to tease her and not let her cum, don't you think?" Alania asked.

"Yeah, that's definitely not gentlemanly conduct," Patrick said. "Any ideas on a good middle ground?"

"Let me help you take your shirt off," Alania said, as she reached down and unbuttoned the baseball jersey that Patrick wore as part of his costume. "Great, now, dry hump her, being sure to slide your covered penis along the opening of her vagina. Make like you're fucking her, and keep going until she cums."

Patrick did as he was told, and he wrapped his hands around Cherry's head, and started to kiss her as he gently pressed his penis along Cherry's vagina through the pants of his baseball uniform. Cherry reacted by wrapping her arms around his chest and back, and smiling.

"Yes, that's it, that's so it, fuck me harder," Cherry moaned out loud in her sleep.

"You heard the lady," Alania said. "Go for it."

Patrick started to thrust his hips and to dry-fuck Cherry as hard and as fast as he could. Cherry rewarded his efforts by grasping her arms and legs around him more tightly. Alania couldn't tell which of them came first, but they both came forcefully, with Cherry screaming out loud in her sleep and shaking and convulsing visibly in pleasure. As they came down from climax, Alania knew the deed was done by how both Patrick and Cherry smelled like sin. Alania helped Patrick to dismount Cherry, and she used a towel to clean Cherry up as best she could, before finding a nightie in Cherry's closet and dressing her friend for sleep.

Meanwhile, Patrick put his baseball jersey back on, and after he helped Alania get Cherry cleaned up, they both quietly left Cherry's room and locked the door behind them.

"You should go right upstairs and get cleaned up," Alania said, as she pointed at the huge wet spot all over the front of Patrick's pants.

"I've never cum like that before," Patrick said. "The real thing is so much better than anything I've ever experienced with my two hands."

"That's for sure, the amount of sperm you dumped in those pants smells so strongly that I think you can kiss any chance of getting your deposit on the costume good-bye," Alania remarked.

"I'm never, ever getting rid of this costume," Patrick said. "I just had the most wonderful experience of my life dressed in it, so you can be sure I'm never wearing another costume for Halloween ever again. I'll get it cleaned up, but I'm keeping it. Thank you so much for everything, Alania"

"You're welcome, but be sure to never discuss what happened here tonight," Alania said.

"You can count on me," Patrick said, as he made for the staircase to head up to his room. "I'll see you around. Give Scott my best, and good night."

Alania walked out the front door of Maybe Dick Hall, and turned to head for the north exit of campus and to walk towards City Hall. She glanced at her phone, and saw that it was 4 AM. She had to hurry, or she would be late for the festivities.

As she walked, a text came in on her phone. It was from Scott.

'We're leaving the house party now and are heading to City Hall, what's your ETA?' the text message asked.

'I just left Maybe Dick Hall and will arrive in less than an hour, I'm on time,' Alania texted back.

'Great, see you soon!' the response came from Scott.

As Alania continued to walk, another text message came in on her phone.

'How do you think it went?' the text from Cherry read.

'You're his one and only. So long as you do the routine maintenance, you've secured a husband who will wait for you as long as it takes,' Alania texted back.

'I have a 9 AM shift at front desk in the morning, but I'm off at 2 PM, can you come by when my shift is over so that we can grab lunch and talk about what just happened?' the text message from Cherry asked.

'Absolutely, see you then,' Alania texted Cherry back.

An hour later, Scott stood just south of City Hall in downtime Frostbite Falls; Rose, Padme, Liandra, Tammy, and Cassie were standing alongside him.

"Where the hell is Alania?" Cassie demanded. "I can't wait all morning for that bitch to show up."

A moment later, and Alania came racing up to meet her friends. She stopped and caught her breath.

"Sorry I'm late," she said, as she glanced up at the dawn sky. "It sure is lovely this time of morning."

"Yeah, yeah, it is lovely when you don't have to skedaddle down six city blocks in your birthday suit," Cassie said, obviously annoyed. "Did you guys place a spare set of clothes for me at North Gate?"

"Of course we did," Rose replied. "I saw to it personally. You scamper down six city blocks, and a set of warm clothes and a mug of hot cocoa is waiting for you at the end."

"Okay, then last question: if all you bitches are here, who's watching over said warm change of clothes and mug of hot cocoa at North Gate?" Cassie asked. "Shouldn't one of you guys be there right now?"

That point had not occurred to Scott, but now that he thought about it, it was an excellent observation.

"We got a special guest star to meet you at North Gate," Rose said, smiling from ear to ear.

"That's not allowed," Cassie said, in a huff. "You either tell me everything, or this bet is off because you broke the disclosure agreement."

"Relax, it's no one you'd have any objection to seeing you naked," Rose said. "We convinced Professor Jurken to watch over the finish line and to wait for you."

Scott was blind-sided, he had heard the girls mention Professor Jurken many times in the past. Padme, Rose, Cassie, Liandra, Tammy, and Alania, as well as many other residents of the second floor of Maybe Dick Hall, had History of Western Civilization with Professor Jurken. It was a required course for general education credits, and everyone took it.

"Fuck no, Professor Jurken was not part of the deal," Cassie said. "What the fuck were you bitches thinking getting him to wait for me at the finish line?"

"We all know how much he likes you," Tammy said. "We all know he's a dirty old man who has been outspoken about his desire to shove his cock up your cunt and impregnate your womb with babies. We were thinking that he sees you starkers, thinks his fantasy might become a reality, and gives all of us an A in a key GE course out of gratitude for hooking him up."

"That's a. . . fair point," Cassie said, calming down.

"Just be sure you play it up, so that we can be sure to get an A," Rose said. "Sway your hips seductively a little, and make sure you let him touch your body. Also, giving him a little kissy-poo and asking him to help you get dressed never hurt anybody."

"Why am I doing all the work to get you bitches an A?" Cassie asked, starting to get mad again.

"If you do the work, and you play it up, you'll get an A too," Liandra pointed out. "You're the star of the show, Cassie, and you giving that dirty old man what he wants guarantees you a good grade in an important class. We're your co-stars, and hopefully at grade time, Professor Jurken will remember how we all helped hook him up too, and we get better grades, but our marks are not guaranteed, since we're not the ones flashing him our cunt."

"Yeah, that's true," Cassie said, calming back down. "Fine, fuck it, help me get out of my clothes, and let's get this show on the road."

Rose and Padme walked over to Scott, as the other girls helped Cassie undress.

"Scott, we have a special favor we need to ask from you," Rose said.

"Sure, anything I can do to help you gals make the grade," Scott said.

"That's what we like to hear," Rose replied, smiling. "We need you to race down the six city blocks with Cassie, and be sure to always stay right beside her. If you spot any shady looking guys wandering down the race route, it's your job to stop Cassie and protect her, okay?"

"You're a guy, so you shouldn't have any trouble making the run, right?" Padme asked.

"No, it should be fine," Scott said. "It may be six city blocks, but these aren't very long blocks at all. I'll take the job."

"Good, it looks like Cassie is ready to go," Padme said.

Scott walked over to Cassie, who had stripped off all her clothes, and only had on her shoes and socks, and he prepared himself to run.

"Thanks for doing this, Scott," Cassie said, as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Try to go as fast as you can, so I can get this over with. I'll always stay either beside you or behind you, and I won't run ahead of you, since it's your job to protect me, okay?"

Scott nodded, and Liandra gave the signal to go. Scott ran like the wind, and after jetting down two blocks, found he was far ahead of Cassie. He waited for her to catch up, before taking off running again. Once he had a grasp of how fast she could run, he paced himself to always stay just barely ahead of her.

Soon enough, the uneventful race was over, and, at the North Gate of campus, Scott spotted a middle-aged man with a long trench coat in one hand, and a mug of hot cocoa in the other. The man was above the medium height, had jet black hair and strongly set facial features, and was dressed in a pair of slacks and a cardigan sweater. He wore glasses, and his entire bearing gave him a scholarly, academic look. He approached Scott first, and handed Scott the mug of hot cocoa. Scott took the mug from the man. This done, the man turned to Cassie and handed her the coat.

"Thanks Professor Jurken," Cassie said, as she took the coat from him. As she moved to put the coat on, the professor stuck out his right hand and inserted the three middle fingers of his hand up Cassie's vagina, and he hooked her around the hip with his left hand, drew her to him, and kissed her on the lips as she succeeded in getting the coat on. This done, Scott handed Cassie the cup of hot cocoa.

"You really are a dirty old man," Cassie said, as she kissed Professor Jurken in turn, and took a sip of the hot cocoa. "You see me naked and you go straight for my pussy. No hesitation with you, is there?"

"Men know what men like," Professor Jurken replied. "This man knows he likes your pussy. It's the entire foundation of civilization, if you think about it, the drive by men to acquire women for the purposes of pro-creation. Countless wars throughout history have been fought by civilizations that had a low number of women and no prospect of reproductive success specifically for the purposes of acquiring women to produce children. The Greeks did it, the Carthaginians did it, and now, I'm doing it."

Yup, he is a professor of history, all right, Scott thought to himself.

"You're just a naughty boy who wants to put his baby in my womb," Cassie said, laughing. "Don't try to wrap your base desires in such high-minded words. You want to get me preggo, and you've been explicit about that since the day we met."

"How many times have you seen her naked before now?" Scott asked Professor Jurken.

"Four other times, and I've had sex with her once before, and she's given me a blow job on two of the other occasions I've seen her naked," Professor Jurken answered. "How about you?"

"Only one other time, I'm afraid, so you have the advantage over me, sir," Scott answered. "I did however see her impression of a chicken laying an egg on the one occasion I saw her naked, so there's that."

"Ah, I saw that impression as well, simply splendid, is it not?" Professor Jurken asked.

"Why am I always surrounded by horny men who want to fuck me?" Cassie asked, as she giggled and leaned into Professor Jurken for warmth.

"You're a lovely girl who arouses men's reproductive instincts," Professor Jurken said, as the other girls in the group finally caught up and arrived at North Gate.

"How did it go?" Padme asked, as she approached Scott.

"No trouble at all, exactly as planned," Scott reported.

Alania handed Cassie her clothes back, and Cassie tucked them under her arm, as she finished the mug of hot cocoa.

"Now then, are you coming with me back to my place?" Professor Jurken asked.

"I don't recall that being part of the deal," Cassie replied.

"Neither do I, we called you out here to act as the finish line judge to settle this bet, but I don't recall agreeing to let you take Cassie home with you when we were done," Rose said, as all the other girls indicated they had no recollection of such an arrangement either.

"Come now, Cassie had a long, hard night, and I think she would be well served to be pampered at my place rather than having to go back to the dorms to recover her strength," Professor Jurken said. "Besides that, Cassie doesn't have anything else planned for today, does she?"

"Well, we were going to get together and study for history class tonight," Tammy said, laying it on thick. "I know we all got an A on the first mid-term in your class, but we always need to be sure we're up-to-date on the material."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that," Professor Jurken said. "You're all smart girls who know the material and do the reading. I'm confident you'll all do just fine on the second mid-term in two weeks."

"Well, if you don't think we need to study that much, then who am I to argue with you?" Cassie asked. "I would be happy to come over to your place for a while, that sounds delightful."

At this point everyone exchanged good-byes and parted to go their separate ways. Scott was amazed at how the girls had, essentially, traded sex-for-grades without an explicit quid pro quo. He made a mental note to ask the girls about their technique at a later date, one when he wasn't too cold and sleepy to take an interest in things.

Several hours later, at close to 2:30 PM, Scott and Chad were eating a late lunch at the Light Fingers Five Dinning Commons. They spotted Alania and Cherry eating together, and asked to sit next to them. The two ladies quickly agreed, and soon enough, Scott and Chad got the details of what had happened between Alania, Cherry, and Patrick that morning. Scott was relieved that the two ladies seemed in high spirits about the affair, and soon enough, Alania and Cherry finished eating and left the two gentlemen.

"Boy the search for a husband sure does start young, doesn't it?" Chad asked Scott.

"Too young," Scott said. "I can buy that Alania has been influenced by her conversation with Elizabeth, but something doesn't fit. It can't be about securing a future husband, it's much too early for that kind of thing."

"I see what you mean," Chad said. "Elizabeth and Jessica make sense, because they were about to graduate and be tossed into the cold, cruel world, where opportunities to meet people are less than they are in school, and where the 9 to 5 grind replaces classes and parties. I can buy that they had remorse about not securing a husband earlier, but 18 years old and the start of Freshman year? That's too young. Staring the hunt for a husband, and a more permanent relationship, during Junior year seems perfectly fine to me, especially for two women as beautiful as Alania and Cherry. Hell, those two could start trying to get married several years after graduation and still be fine."

"Yeah, which means the plausible deniability isn't that Cherry let Patrick get lucky this morning while she pretended to be asleep," Scott said. "The plausible deniability is that Cherry did that in order to secure Patrick as a potential future husband."

"You think she actually likes him?" Chad asked.

"Perhaps, but if she does, she dare not admit that she does to anyone else, just like Alania dare not admit that she actually likes Sweet Pea to anyone else," Scott said. "Both Patrick and Sweet Pea are perceived as nerdy losers, so there are social consequences for a hot girl wanting to date either of them. However, if instead of dating them, the hot girl tells her friends that she's just putting out sugar once every so often to make sure she has a dependable husband candidate to fall back on later, well, every party girl understands and respects that."

"Alania and Cherry might not even be able to admit that they like Sweet Pea and Patrick to themselves, never mind to other people," Chad said. "Our discussion with them just now, they made it seem like a matter of business, but I felt actual warmth on the subject from both of them. I thought I was just imagining things, but now, I think you might be right."

"I hope so, but I've learned to not get my hopes up," Scott said.

"Yeah," Chad said. "On another subject, did you find the timeline of the sexy costume prizes at the party last night to be a little weird?"

"Yeah, sure was," Scott replied. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"The LAVCM and the experiments, has to be," Chad said. "The experiments started five years ago, and the prizes for sexy lady costumes was first given out the ensuing Valentine's Day. It didn't happen at the Halloween party right after because there wasn't enough time for the reality engine to do its work. The prize has been expanding every year, and the ladies are more and more scantily clad every single year, because the reality altering field is changing the environment more and more every year."

"What about the Valkyrie Ball I've been invited to on Tuesday night?" Scott asked.

"That fits right in with the pattern," Chad answered. "A party full of bottomless, exposed women having casual lesbian sex? Every man's fantasy."

"Also, I think we finally have a good idea how my vision of Amy and Professor Ramayana is going to go down," Scott said.

"You were the guy in the picture, so it makes sense you're going to be the guy to walk in on them at a crucial moment sometime in the near future," Chad replied. "You're really rooting for them, after what we heard last night, aren't you?"

"Yeah I am, which means the reality engine will find a way to make it happen, and I just have to go with it," Scott replied. "I think it's all finally coming together."

"You're rooting for Sweet Pea and Patrick, aren't you?" Chad asked.

"Yeah, I am," Scott replied.

"That's understandable, they remind you of yourself, don't they?" Chad asked.

"Yeah, they do," Scott said.

"You're the one guiding the reality altering field, and it responds to your commands," Chad said. "Do you worry that your desire to see Sweet Pea and Patrick get lucky is what's causing Alania and Cherry to like these guys, when they otherwise wouldn't be caught speaking to either of them?"

"Yeah, that scares the hell out of me," Scott said. "Who am I to play God with the lives of others? If Alania and Cherry want to date football players, who am I to alter what they want?"

"You can't help it though, can you?" Chad asked. "Patrick and Sweet Pea remind you so much of the sexless virgin loser that you were at the University of Iowa when you were their age. You can't help but sympathize with their situation, and want to help them out."

"Yeah, but it's all an illusion," Scott replied. "As soon as any of them leave the area covered by the reality altering field, the effects will begin to fade away. What happens when Alania and Cherry return home next summer, and they can't believe who they had sex with?"

"Do you think it's time to tell everyone the truth?" Chad asked.

"I'm not sure," Scott replied. "However, I do think it's probably time to tell Alania and Cherry the truth. They both need to know."

"What about Kloe and Steve?" Chad asked. "They got together because of your actions. You can't tell me you weren't rooting for Steve, just like you're rooting for Sweet Pea and Patrick. Don't they deserve to know the whole truth?"

"I can't make this decision alone," Scott said. "I need to talk this over with Dr. Karlov and hear what he has to say about it."

"Call him, and set up a time to discuss this, as soon as possible," Chad said. "Then let me know, because I want to be part of this discussion. Early Monday morning, before my Calculus 1A lecture, would be ideal."