The Realm of Order and Chaos Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Colborn could decide if he wanted to let it go or not, Cirdan and Aravaris walked back into the cave, still in bloody armor. The she-elf looked quite pissed. "Did the blood of your kin get you extra ornery or something?" She spit venom with every word.

Kilroy let go of Colborn and struggled to restrain himself from walking up to Aravaris's face and screaming his reply. "They were friendly til I let the queen of the elves show up. Now, with your pussy so valuable, they'll kill all of us to get it. If you really cared about lives ending, you would have stayed home, where you belong."

Cirdan stepped forward, but Aravaris gave him one look and he stopped. Despite the harshness of his words, his message hit home. Is that why they were kissing? Did they fear for their lives? "Did you suspect they came here to attack us?"

"I had more than suspicions. Don't you get it yet, princess?! Your womb is the strongest weapon of war on the fucking planet! What's five lives compared to that..." He couldn't restrain his words anymore, all of the muddled misery in his brain was overflowing.

Colborn grabbed Kilroy by the shoulder, and Kilroy turned away from Aravaris and Cirdan, throwing his hands up in the air. Cirdan and Colborn exchanged a look, as if the elf had sympathy for Colborn's role. "Maybe we should focus on more immediate concerns." Colborn offered to the three of them tepidly.

"You're right, Colborn." Aravaris added.

"Immediate concerns... " Kilroy kept his back to the three of them, trying to think. A moment of silence passed. "Well... princess," He turned back toward the elves. "You said you needed help to take your throne, and I just inherited an entire clan of Orcs, so I'd say you've had a run of good luck!" Kilroy sounded joyful until you saw the scowl on his face.

Aravaris started to say something back, but nothing came to her mind. "I must be tired from the battle. I didn't exactly hear you try to decline their offer."

Kilroy sat down on the floor of the cave, and closed his eyes. "I killed their chieftain and I have her daughter captured. As long as Orien stays, Lyra stays. So there is no declining their offer. I'm the oldest Orc on this side of the continent. They will take no one else as a leader. Not without killing each other to do it, until there's no one left alive most likely." He opened his eyes, and tried to wipe the blood from his forehead. He maintained a level of calm uncommon to Orcs, although that could be said generally, this particular situation emphasised it for Aravaris.

"So you have an army of Orcs. Why is that so bad?" She was curious more than anything.

"A demon came to me when I was 18, said he would take a penance every single time I gained more power." Kilroy focused on his hands and realized how much blood was on his body. The battle made it feel like it was a part of his skin. That battle could have gone a very different way. If he had wasted time talking, trying to convince them to go away, that would give them time to brace. They were outnumbered 3 to 1 but it didn't feel like it. That was the worst part, he enjoyed the return to battle as any Orc had to feel. It was as much a part of him as his love for Colborn, even if he can't admit it. "A penance from anyone I loved. Then, I had another vision an hour ago. And I thought I knew the right path to take. But maybe I am exactly where he wants me to be." Kilroy saw the demon's plan giving him that vision, at that moment, when he was most vulnerable and protective, to strike with so much emotion and uncertainty. But the missing piece was, what next? King?

Aravaris seemed to accept what he was saying, for the moment. "What kind of demon?"

Kilroy looked to Colborn. "Could you fetch me a wet cloth?" Colborn nodded and didn't take long to bring it to him with a bucket of water. "I'll do you one better." Colborn started cleaning the blood off Kilroy's arms and hands, wiping until the cloth turned red and rinsing it in the bucket. "But soon you'll have servants for this, right?" Colborn smirked. Kilroy took off his leather shirt and replied quickly. "Not unless you want them sharing our bedchamber." It was around this moment he remembered he was talking to Aravaris, and saw she was eagerly awaiting his reply. "The only demon worth fearing, the god of chaos. He has no name, only a title, as his influence is a limitless concept. It has a master plan to bring the entire world into chaos, using his influence to trick people into enacting it. He is known to every Orc elder as a threat to our people. Surely the elves have heard of him."

She nodded. "Yes, I have heard of him, but he also hasn't been seen for five thousand years. My people weren't aware his influence was awakened."

Kilroy locked a look on the princess. "If that is true, maybe you are the anomaly in his plan. As queen, you could warn your people and try to destroy him with the resources of the entire realm."

She bit her thumb for a second, but stopped. "It would be a hard sell off two visions from an Orc... but I could try."

Cirdan raised his hand. "I... I-uh wanted to say something, but I seem to have lost my train of thought."

Aravaris furrowed her brow ever so slightly. "Cirdan...?"

"Yes?" He quipped.

"What is a train?" She sounded intent on getting an answer.

Cirdan blinked, trying to remember, but it was lost as well. "I'm sorry my queen, maybe I'm more forgetful than I first realize."

Aravaris didn't feel like pushing him in front of the Orcs, so she moved on. "So we can use the army to put me back on the throne, or does that play into the demon's plan?"

Kilroy turned his hand toward her and gave her a look that meant she knew as much as he did. "I guess doing that doesn't give me any more power. The only problem is, that army is gonna want to rape and pillage after they kill your enemies."

It was as if an electrical field formed around Aravaris herself. "That will not be permitted, under any circumstances."

Kilroy laughed. "That order would fall on deaf ears after their family has died to put you on the throne. They want their recompense in blood and bodies as well as gold and steel. Orcs can be greedy people when they win."

She drew her sword and pointed right at Kilroy. "If I have to castrate every single one of them to convince them otherwise, I will." That fiery look was in her eye again, like she was going to cast a spell out of her eyeballs.

Kilroy put his hands up. "Go ahead, spare me any more pain. I'm sure the next chieftain will be much more understanding, and won't turn you into his bride. Then they couldn't rape and pillage the family of the chieftains wife at least, while he rapes and pillages you."

Aravaris dropped her sword. "So... they won't rape and pillage if I marry you?"

Kilroy's eyes got wide. "Oh fuck no, lady. No offense but, I came here to get away from war, and politics and be somewhat alone. And being married to you ruins that."

Aravaris put her weapon back in it's sheath. "It's either that or I can't go home, and the 'strongest weapon of war on the planet' is gonna park her pussy right here until I can go home. Do you get it yet? This is the only way for you to have your isolation fantasy, Kilroy. It can be a 'marriage of convenience' if you prefer." The last line appeared to be an admission, but with a woman who loved to argue like her, nothing was really off the table.

Kilroy looked to Colborn as he was finishing cleaning his body. "What do you think of this?" Colborn returned his look and chuckled before saying his piece. "You know I'll always be here, trying to distract you from your duties." Kilroy shook his head. "You don't have to try."

Aravaris cleared her voice. "Is that a yes?"

Kilroy locked his gaze with her, stood and closed the distance. Face to face, he really looked at her in an obvious way, observing her frame. He walked from one side to the other, and stopped in front of her again. "I say no. I will try to train the men out of their ways. The demon wants me to marry you. I will not be anyone's king, I barely deserve this cave."

Colborn reacted to Kilroy in surprise. "Don't talk like that. You gave up a lot to come here."

Kilroy turned back to Colborn. "I was just offered the key to 'the strongest weapon of war on the planet', so it was probably worth the opportunity considering."

Aravaris shrugged her shoulders and threw her arms to each side of her in exacerbation. "Let's admit it, if that was actually an option you would have led with that. You're just 'hoping' that you can. And I'm telling you, I will not accept any of my people being raped or pillaged." She certainly sounded adamant about it.

Kilroy returned his attention to her. "I don't want to marry you, Aravaris. I'm sorry but I'm already occupied at the hip."

Aravaris realized her cold demeanor wasn't getting her very far, but the Orcs did seem to have a particular sense of humor. She decided to try some. "I say there's enough room for both of us. Besides, what does it matter if it's just a formality?"

Kilroy closed the distance between them, only leaving a foot or so. So much so Cirdan felt more comfortable taking a step toward his queen. Kilroy noticed and couldn't let that go, staring the elf boy right in his eyes. "I don't think marriage will work without trust, as they say."

Cirdan put a hand on his weapon. "I can see you're in distress. Perhaps the demon will possess you for a moment and force you to accept."

Kilroy responded briskly. "I learned to prevent his influence as a child. I'd have to be in quite a lot of distress."

Cirdan nodded. "Like, if someone you loved died."

Kilroy bared his fangs at the elf. "Is that a threat?"

The elf man kept a stone expression, revealing nothing. "Perhaps you should consider the fact that some of those Orcs might see you not marrying her as a sign of weakness. Perhaps they will try to take her on their own." Cirdan did know something about Orc society after all.

Kilroy looked back at Aravaris, as she stood perfectly still in her armor, face not trying to reveal anything but he could see the slight annoyance there. "Oh, I suppose I should consider myself lucky to 'fake marry' a woman such as you."

Aravaris was trying to hide something, but now she was about to reveal it. "It doesn't have to be a cold marriage, if you don't want it to be."

Kilroy looked back at Colborn and back at her and just started laughing. "Why don't you invite Cirdan in the bed too?! Happily ever after, the four of us in the Elven capital! Are you out of your fucking mind?!" He was angry now, staring down the queen and within arms reach. Even the ice queen couldn't hide that was scared, for a brief moment. "There's another reason. Your people will never accept you, married to an Orc. They think of us as savage beasts with no hearts. Even you fear me, with all your armor, a bodyguard, magic, it doesn't matter. You look at me and every instinct in your body tells you to run. And for once I agree with your instincts. Go back home while you still can, because whatever lies down this path you've laid out, is ruin."

Aravaris stripped her blade away, the pieces of armor til she was in a tunic and trousers, and panties. She reached out to Kilroy. Her slim fingers pressed against his breast until she found his heart beat. It was steady, thunderous. "I am not afraid of you, Kilroy, but I think you are afraid of me."

Kilroy turned his head away but she brought her free hand up and pulled it back with surprising strength. "Don't forget Kilroy, our people are more similar than you realize. Now, what's the real reason you don't want to marry me?" She stopped to lean his ear toward her, as she got on her tippy toes to whisper. "Are you afraid of me?"

Kilroy couldn't look away from her. "I should be. But I'm not."

Aravaris kissed him on the collarbone. "I don't bite."

Kilroy put his hand on her chest to push her away, but he didn't. She let go of him briefly to lock fingers with his offered arm, and rested her other on his forearm, wrapping herself around him as much as she could muster. "The honeymoon hasn't started yet." She was only half joking.

He withdrew his hand and she let him, but the look they were giving each other never subsided. "The only thing I'm really wondering is... why do you seem so ready to jump into this."

She tisk-tisk-tisked him. "I know you're smarter than the average Orc, I'm sure you can figure it out. I was jealous of Colborn getting railed in the Meadowlands. That night, when you thought no one was watching, you really gave it to him, like you didn't appreciate the meal he cooked for you. Kinda hot."

Kilroy was outraged. "Kinda hot?!"

Aravaris tapped him on the shoulder. "Alright it was really, really hot. Now just marry me please?"

Kilroy started to rub his eyes harder and harder. "I'm having a nightmare, right? I'm not going to play into the demon's plan, okay, not all the pussy in the world can change my decision."

Aravaris moved her hand to his abdomen, and then just followed the trail of hair all the way down until she stopped at his trousers. "You don't know that's his plan. It's just a guess, right? And you did gain an army, no penance has been exacted. Maybe it's a bluff."

Kilroy wanted to throw her out of the cave entirely, but something stopped him. Whether it was his own failings, or some other reason remained entirely unclear to him. "Maybe you are the demon." He sounded like he was joking.

So Aravaris returned his humor back to him. "Well at least I'm a sexy demon and not an ugly one." Her hand claimed another inch of his belly, practically climbing into his pants and he put up no resistance.

Kilroy broke the hold she had on his gaze and he used the moment to look at Cirdan. "I saw the way you looked at her. You can't be okay with this."

Cirdan wasn't even avoiding the sight of them, if anything waiting for it to turn south. He would welcome sex, at least it would give his heart rest. Before he could speak, Aravaris took Kilroy's ear again.

"Don't worry about that. It's our decision, after all." She started to kiss his neck, her shallow breaths warming his skin. Kilroy looked back at her, a hypnotising pair of beautiful eyes staring back. "You can't be serious, I respect Cirdan. I wouldn't hurt him like that."

Aravaris spoke between kisses. "He's probably... more into you... than I am."

Kilroy blinked, trying to fight the blinding lights piercing his soul. "All the more reason to not."

Aravaris tisk-tisked him again, giving his neck a playful bite. "I've already agreed to share you with Colborn, what's one more?" Now that she felt more comfortable, she put her petite body against his. Her breasts were against his ribcage, the tip of her head came to his chin. Her hand found the base of his shaft after playing with his pubes. Her gentle fingers explored freely, massaging his dick. "I don't hear a no."

Kilroy wouldn't be capable of it. "I still think this is a mistake. But..."

She put a finger on his bottom lip, just barely. "Where's that Orc forwardness I saw last night?"

He was somber, not quite as joyful as he was. "I might have used it all up on the good elf."

Aravaris slowly traveled back up his happy trail with her wandering hand. "I bet I can get it to come back out." She looked to Cirdan, still dressed in his arms and armor. "I think we can let down our guard, why don't you join me? We can help Kilroy decide by tomorrow morning, don't you agree?

Cirdan looked between the two of them briefly. "As long as we're past fighting." He smiled cheekily. "Ah, I know. Rule one. No fighting at fuck time. How could I forget?"

Kilroy looked down at the woman pressing her body against his. He tried to see the ice queen that had argued with him for so long, but in her place was a sexy princess, arranging a threesome, offering marriage. She looked straight out of a storybook, a beautiful woman with a good sense of humor, and if that vision was real, love between them was possible. Maybe that's all he really needed to know. It was surely going to come back and bite him in the ass, but maybe that bite is better than other consequences. This woman could destroy the world. But not as long as Kilroy was here to protect her. Maybe that was the most attractive part of this whole arrangement, trying to control her and the power it represented. That's what he was really afraid of; his lust for it. For so long he resisted, a humble life too good to be true. This was the true test of men, and if that's true then Kilroy failed miserably.

He leaned down and kissed Aravaris, slow at first but soon enough they had their tongues inside of each other's mouth. She ran hers over his fangs, cutting her a tiny bit. Her blood dripped onto his tongue, and with one taste he knew she'd have her teeth inside of him for as long as she wanted.

She threw her arms around his neck, pulling on it like a tree trunk but it didn't budge. Everything seemed to be just as she hoped, once Kilroy's hands picked her up and lifted her to his level, her legs enveloped his waist, taking her new position with glee. Her arms still wrapped around his neck, began to travel over his shoulders, exploring his flesh with desire. Every touch was charged with an energy that built between them until it was too uncomfortable not to do more.

By now Cirdan was out of his armor, still in his tunic and trousers. He took a moment to relax, and stripped down nude. He too had to hide his fear of Kilroy, but not to deceive him, just to connect with the other things Kilroy makes him feel as well. He folded his hands behind his back sheepishly, watching their embrace grow in passion. Both of their shapes aroused him, just in different ways.

Kilroy broke their kiss to breathe, his deep inhale moved her silver hair, showering her sensitive red skin in hot steamy air. Her cheeks were the lightest shade of red. "Can I tell you something else, Kilroy?"

Kilroy pulled her tunic off, freeing her perky breasts. "Now you can." His large green hands covered both her tits, massaging the supple sensitive flesh. She was struggling to stifle her moans, letting out a little one while she tried to talk. "You already gave me my first orgasm... the first night I saw you... you know."

He smiled. "What's the matter, princess? Are you nervous? Am I your crush you've finally captured?"

Aravaris looked down at his hands groping her tits and smiled back at him, a sweet joy filling her expression. "Shut up, you talk too much."

Kilroy took the opportunity to carry her back over to the fire and his bedroll, where he turned the tables and laid her on her back, forcing her legs to break from his waist. "I liked that." She complained, pouting at him.

He gave Cirdan a look, and a moment later he was laying next to Aravaris. He tried to hide how embarrassed he felt, cheeks a blaring red. Kilroy stayed above both of them laying on his side, for the moment. "Take her pants off, Cirdan." Kilroy watched Aravaris's face while the elf boy listened to his order.

She was much more collected than Cirdan, that was for sure. But he could swear, he had found her tell. The corner of her lips crack toward a smirk, or a smile. Cirdan pulled her elvish trousers to her ankles, then off completely. All that was left on Aravaris's virgin body was a pair of white cotton panties, embroidered with gold. Kilroy used his hands to support himself as he moved to her breasts, kissing her pale flesh before running his tongue over her nipple in a slow circle all the way around. Her tiny mewls were music to his ears. He stopped, to the dismay of the girl he was licking. "Cirdan, have you eaten your queen's pussy yet?" The question certainly got a reaction out of the boy.

"I-I can't say that I have." His erection growing was a little obvious. Cirdan didn't want to admit it, but he wanted Kilroy's tongue on his nipples too.