The Realm of Order and Chaos Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do me a favor and warm up my wife for me." Kilroy's cock was already hard, and he didn't have much patience for foreplay at the moment. "Colborn, grab me some lube."

Aravaris and Cirdan exchanged a look, before Cirdan positioned himself on his knees between her thighs.

"Ah, not like that. Get on all fours, but turn around." Kilroy had him turned around right, like Aravaris and Cirdan were about to trade oral. Colborn handed him the lube and Kilroy poured it over Cirdan's plump ass cheeks, before rubbing it in. The lube dripped off his ass onto her tits, and Ari rubbed it into her skin, touching her own sensitive nipples. Right above her Cirdan's cock was hard and dripping. "Don't forget your job now." Kilroy gave his ass a firm slap, got a good yelp out of the boy before he got his hands around Aravaris's panties and pulled them all the way down her legs. There was a sight he had dreamed about many times. He used his fingers to move her pink lips apart, revealing her perfect, hairless pussy. It was so tight, he feared she'd never take an Orc the size of Kilroy. He was salivating in his mouth before he knew it, and he didn't even notice the Orc massassing lube into his ass. He looked above him and saw Ari playing with her nipples, his cock just a couple feet away. Cirdan looked back at her little snatch and kissed it. Then he began exploring with his tongue, licking the outer entrance of her hole so sensually, before creeping ever so slowly inside, tasting her insides. It was divine to him, the finger sliding in his ass pressed against his prostate, and Aravaris's hand was on his shaft. She touched and massaged his balls, before wrapping all around and giving his cock a few pumps. He dug deeper into her pussy, sucking down every drop inside, massaging her sensitive flesh with his bumpy tongue.

Kilroy had two, then three fingers in Cirdan's ass, going in deep and stretching him as much as he could. He even gave his asshole a tongue bath around his fingers, focusing on his sensitive starfish flesh on the outside. Ari kept playing with Cirdan's dick, stroking it with lust in her eyes. She couldn't stay silent anymore, his elf tongue sending her into ecstasy. "Don't stop, Cirdan." She moaned his name, putting her other hand on his head.

Kilroy figured he was ready, and pulled his trousers off with ease, freeing his rock hard cock. He covered it in lube and stroked it into every corner of his dick, before kneeling down and aligning it with Cirdan's tight virgin hole. It put up a valiant fight, as Kilroy pressed the crown of his cock into his starfish. But it gave way, welcoming the invader with a warm and wet but tight hug. Cirdan struggled to keep eating out his queen while Kilroy filled his ass with his thick green cock. The Orc went slow, started with easy thrusts, just trying to make room. Kilroy wanted to ravage him but he restrained himself, his ass squeezing so hard, like it was trying to choke his dick. Over time, once Kilroy found a comfortable position a couple of inches deep, he looked down at Aravaris. She had a perfect view after all, all the action but a foot in front of her face. She looked memorized by the show, absentmindedly jerking off Cirdan and massaging a nipple.

"Are your fingers in that pussy, Cirdan?" Kilroy pushed another inch of his cock in. Cirdan moaned into Ari's snatch and vibrated her pussy walls by accident. "How else is she going to take my cock? You're barely taking half of it and I'm going as slow as I can manage." Kilroy slapped his ass again, a giant red handprint imprinted on his fat asscheek. He couldn't hear him til he took his tongue out of Ari. Cirdian's breath washed over her sensitive, wet hole and made her shiver while he moaned, his ass stretching to accommodate Kilroy's rock hard cock. It was so thick, it felt like it filled every nook and cranny inside of him, squeezing the life out the green shaft. He felt Kilroy's hand cover the front of his throat, and pulled his head into the air. "You don't want her to bleed on her wedding night, do you?" Kilroy had his other hand on his hip, holding him in place while he fucked his hole. Cirdan was too aroused to respond, his cock throbbing wildly in Ari's hand.

Kilroy tightened his fingers around the boy's neck, restricting air from his lungs while he pushed deeper inside his body. Every centimeter felt like a victory, and every thrust threatened to turn into a rut to orgasm. His ass was so nice, Kilroy felt like giving the boy a break. His hips kept thrusting, grinding his cock against the deepest wall of his ass he could reach. Cirdan moaned loudly, his entire body bouncing and jiggling. Kilroy couldn't stop with the long thrusts, pulling and pushing his hole apart became as easy as breathing. The arch of his back, the dip in his spine, the shoulders that stood firm against the punishment, leading all the way back to the butt that was in his hand. Kilroy got driven wild at the sight of it, filling his ass to the brim, taking extra long to pull out, feeling his walls squeeze, hug and kiss every inch. Cirdan was in heat, gyrating his hips back toward the Orc, anything he could do to make him fuck him harder, deeper. "Harder..." He begged, trying to catch his breath between cries of ecstasy. Next time Kilroy's cock head slammed into his prostate, Cirdan's dick started cumming uncontrollably, shooting on Ari's tits and tummy, and his tight tummy as well. Cirdan groaned sharply, taking hard breaths while Kilroy pummelled his insides. The long strokes came out slower and slower, dragging out the anticipation to pleasure, driving Cirdan absolutely insane. He already came but he could do it five more times before he felt satisfied.

Ari noticed the way Kilroy's thrusts into his ass timed perfectly with his orgasm, blushing that his cum covered her naked body. She decided to try a taste, while it was still fresh. Still like she remembered, while her eyes stayed glued to the green cock and balls bouncing back and forth above her, pounding away while her excited sex lay in the open, waiting for its turn.

Kilroy wasn't going to lie to himself, Cirdan's tight hole was too much for him to bear. The pillowy ass cheeks below him begged for his seed, but just in case, he slapped his ass until his handprint was a permanent part of his skin, then he fucked the twink Elf so hard he expected to find a gate, battering down everything in its path, his dick made itself home inside of Cirdan. The pleasure vice kept his dick locked away for as long as it could, but Kilroy was fucking him too raw, with too much power to be stopped. His rapid thrusting got to be too much for Cirdan, his whole body starting to shake, while he was just happy getting air into his starved lungs.

Kilroy didn't stop, balls slapping against him in a rhythmic pattern, burying himself inside as much as he could squeeze before the next thrust was demanded and delivered. "I'm about to cum in your ass, I hope the princess doesn't mind." Kilroy stopped choking the elf boy, instead grabbing both ass cheeks with a tight grip. He held onto it for dear life, getting the last few pumps in before he was past the point of no return. Even as the cum shot out of his cock, he couldn't stop thrusting. Before long, the ropes and ropes were too much to fill the tiny space between ass and cock, and they dripped down his ass, down Kilroy's cock and balls onto the princess below. He kept thrusting into his hole with every bit of energy as before, the cum building up into a wave that only came out on the down pump. Ari closed her eyes and opened her mouth, catching Kilroy's cum with her tongue and tasting it with glee.

The Orc still had some nut to blow, but pulled out of Cirdan's asshole before letting it go. His hole gaped open, slowly receding to its original shape, as Kilroy shot his seed all over his ass. More dripped down, and Kilroy watched Ari try to catch it. That's when he pulled Cirdan's legs apart, forcing him to collapse against the queen. He didn't fall very far, but it got a chuckle out of them both. Now Cirdan's freshly christened ass was very close to Aravaris. She looked up to Kilroy still towering over them for a moment, then grabbed Cirdan's ass to steady him and licked all the cum off his ass, til there was none left. And her lust filled, perverted mind got the best of her. Ari licked Cirdan's asshole at first because Kilroy's cum was on it, but even after she cleaned it spick and span she kept eating away like she was ravenously hungry. She could feel Cirdan's cock begin to harden again as her tongue pressed against his opening, slipping its way inside and cleaning the walls inside of all of Kilroy's spunk.

When she took a break to relax the muscles in her mouth, there Kilroy was, kneeling over her head with a rock hard cock, just begging to be sucked. Ari wasted no time, raising her head to meet the tip of his dick as soon as she could. "Finally, I get a turn-" He pushed his crown into her waiting lips just as she was finishing her sentence. Her tongue jumped to meet his green flesh, but nothing could have prepared her for the mass and length filling her entire mouth all at once. She breathed through her nose and tried to stay just as relaxed as she was watching Cirdan take it.

It didn't take long for Cirdan to make his mouth useful again. He really wasn't expecting a tongue bath but he took it with no complaints, and found his lust just as greedy as before. He had easy access to her pussy, and decided to use it. His fingers wiggled around her clit, before his tongue took over that job and his fingers wormed inside her pussy. She was burning hot inside, juices leaking all over his fingers, while his tongue flicked her clit back and forth in a bath.

Kilroy had given her a taste of his cock, his cum, even Cirdan's ass. Obviously she was no stranger to getting lost in a haze of lust, he could hardly believe either of them were virgins. "You two are just full of surprises, aren't you?"

Ari couldn't answer with her mouth full, and Cirdan didn't seem much better off. Her lips were locked onto his shaft, following every movement he made with a loving embrace, covering his member in her spit while it took her flesh as its own. She didn't exactly have the leverage to cram it into her throat, but if she did...

Kilroy was ready for the main course after all the side dishes. He retracted his cock with a pop from her lips, a line of saliva connecting them for a moment. Ari let out a long inhale and watched him walk down to her feet, grab them and put them on his shoulders as he knelt between her legs. Cirdan noticed and made way, still playing with his queen's clit with a little tongue and his fingers as well. Kilroy pulled Ari by her legs closer toward him, his cock poking Cirdan in the face for a moment, before he pulled his hips back to aim down toward the leaking pussy pulsating for him. He kept his hands on her thighs, pressing the crown of his cock against her inner pussy lips, getting her saliva mixed together with her sex's lube. "Don't make me wait anymore, Kilroy, fuck me." Ari tried to sound intimidating, but it came across another way.

"I won't argue with the lady." Kilroy looked down at Cirdan, while the horny boy returned the look, then flicked back to watch his dark green shaft slowly pushing inside her. Her lips fit around his tip like a velvet glove, burning hot and dripping wet. The elf boy had a hard time concentrating on her clit, his mouth just sitting agape on top of her slit. Kilroy repeated his strategy before, but it was so much harder in Ari's pussy. It seemed like it was melting from the wet and hot and fusing with his skin, making them one soul. And that was two inches inside. Kilroy decided to go a little deeper, eliciting sounds of pleasure from her throat, pushing his way in even as it constricted his member more and more. He tried a slow, sensual thrust, but there was no way she was going to stay quiet. Kilroy looked straight at Cirdan, the poor boy didn't even notice, eyes transfixed on his cock inside of Ari. Kilroy gave his cheek a love tap, and got his attention. "Go kiss your queen before she screams."

Cirdan looked disappointed but made no complaints, finally separating from Ari's body in order to turn around. He sought the warmth of her body again, but face to face he could watch her ecstatic elations, the way her eyes bounced to the top of her skull and back down again. He started to kiss her, and she returned passionately, trading tongue with the boy. "Oh, my nipples are so hard." Ari whispered to Ciri. He started massaging her breasts, before just focusing on her perked pink nubs. They were hard, he could tell just touching them. He got lost in the sensations, letting his mind just ride the wave, he kissed her as much as he could, until she lost focus in the bliss.

Kilroy could do with one less distraction, getting the full view of his cock filling her snatch to the brim. Most of his dick laid in wait, letting her warm to the feel. But even with a handicap, he was hitting the right spots, worming his way into her good graces. His cock was throbbing, going wild inside of her, ready to rut at any moment. The Orc lost his appetite for slow conquest, he wanted to charge into the heart of the empire. He couldn't stop himself, pulling all the way outside so the cold air tingled all around his cock, and slowly pushing all the way back inside, around the halfway mark forcing Ari to moan out. He didn't stop there, pushing till she was quivering all around his shaft. He had to stop at that point, while she shuddered her pink pussy squeezed all around his thick green member, almost trapping him in place. "I'm really trying to be patient, but holy fuck..."

He pulled out and she grabbed him tighter, refusing to let him go, not like he wanted to leave but once he thrusted back in, it was like his dick was wrapped in a cloud. Kilroy did it again, and again, harder, deeper. He couldn't keep this up, that's all he could think about. The cum in his balls wanted to explode inside her deepest part, and pretty soon that was the only thing in his mind.

The Orc clung to every claw back and forth in her love, turning a steady pattern into a crazy rut, morphing Ari's mewls into a sustained begging for relief. He was animalistic the way he pounded her pussy, pounding her while squeezing her thighs til they went red and kept his handprints like tattoos. "I'm gonna explode..." Kilroy mumbled out of the thrusts of his hips, while he started that journey that can't be returned from. Her flesh raked every inch of his cock, from crown to base, his balls slapping her body like crazy. His rutting turned to deep, hard, fast thrusts, pumping her snatch completely full. Without warning, her orgasm thundered through her body, making her shake and quiver, vibrating his sensitive dick and squeezing what little life left out of it. His cock flooded her insides in his seed, while he kept it buried deep inside her. "Aravaris!" Kilroy called out, watching the cum seep out of her pussy lips, with his dick buried deep inside of her was too much even for him.

The cum ran down her pussy, to her ass then dripped on his bedroll. Kilroy took his cum covered cock and grabbed Cirdan's by his soft thick asscheeks, forcing his emerald dick into his pale white ass with energy. With Kilroy's cum and Ari's pussy juice covering his member, it slid in easily, slippery with sex. Cirdan couldn't let that go without acknowledging it with a whimper and a desperate moan, as the Orc pressed so deep inside of his guts again. With no break, he started hammering his asshole with lust in his groaning, both hands on his ass, pinning him against the queen. He had nowhere to go, just an Orc dick to take until it filled his warm hole with his nut again.

The creampie Kilroy left in Ari's pussy was leaking down the crack of her ass, touching her starfish with a warm tickle. His warmth was still there, but Ari still felt empty without Kilroy inside her. Right in front of her face, Cirdan tried to maintain his composure but the way he was getting fucked he was lucky to keep his eyes open. Everytime Kilroy thrusted his hips, Ari could feel Ciri's body rock back and forth on top of her, his hardening cock rubbing between their tummies. Ciri couldn't hold his breath anymore. "Oh god, don't sto-op Kilroy..."

The alpha grabbed as much of the fluffy white ass he could fit in his hands and kept a tight grip while his cock grinded into his insides. He wasn't taking prisoners, it was a balls to the wall type of raid. Every drop of sweat coming out of his body felt like the victory lap, squeezing into his tiny hole felt like a magic trick. He smacked the twink's ass til he felt good enough to continue fucking his brains out, pushing as far into his ass as he could reach. The base of his cock kissed his entrance every time, and no matter how many times he retracted, his ass kept inviting him in. It was the drink that refilled itself, the never ending meal, and he dined like a glutton. Kilroy took every crevice of Cirdan's insides and turned it into personal property, making his dick at home inside his wet walls. He never went at a slow pace, just pounding after pounding, while the elf boy kept tightening his flesh around his invader, trying to hug it to death. "Your ass feels like a pussy." Kilroy was just being honest, but maybe he was a little love drunk.

Cirdan realized finally that Ari was watching him get fucked with fascination and a longing. The whole time he had just let it happen, his expressions and moans came naturally from the electric stimulation, and she drank it all in with an elation he didn't know she'd ever have just watching. His ass stung but the pain mixed with pleasure and soon it became another part of the package in his guts. One part of his mind wished Kilroy would cum faster so it would sooth his pain, but the other parts shouted that part away til it was a whisper.

Kilroy adjusted his grip on Ciri's ass and pulled the boy backward as he thrusted forward, hitting a new part of his insides. He kept the pressure on, banging it like a gong over and over, making the boy's ears ring. The green balls slapping his ass gurgled in response, ready to dispense again after rutting inside his butt for so long. He delayed it, smacking the twink's buttcheeks with his dick deep in, before burying his fingers in his hips and ass again. He held Cirdan in place and rocked his hips in a furious fuck til his moans turned to cries for relief, begging him to cum. Kilroy did not give in, rearranging his intestines without a care in the world, filling it to the base of his dick, pressing against those untouched corners. Kilroy could feel Cirdan's blood pumping and rushing through his body, filling him with exuberance for what was next.

Every time Kilroy's cock hit the right spot, Cirdan thought he was gonna cum from that feeling alone. He had the leverage, but didn't have the energy to push against him, his fingers gripping Ari's flesh like it was a raft in the middle of the ocean. His brain might have well been turned off, drooling and sometimes hiding his red face in his queen's breasts. Aravaris wrapped her legs and arms together with Cirdan, holding him still while Kilroy had his way with him.

The Orc was starting to get tired, forcing his way in at first drained a lot of his energy. He realized it would be easier the next time. Kilroy sat with that thought, pausing the assault with his crown only pressing against Cirdan's asshole til he begged to be filled again. "My ass needs your cock." He slipped back in one inch at a time, filling him up slowly. Then he was right back to rutting, slamming it home and back again, pressing his love button with every deep stroke. Even Kilroy could tell, the elf was cumming from being fucked in the ass, again. Aravaris could feel the warm seed trickle over her belly, into both of their belly buttons, watching with her front row seat, locked together with Ciri, feeling every push.