The Realm of Order and Chaos Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kilroy couldn't take it anymore, turning the speed up to maximum. The way he was clapping Cirdan's cheeks, it wouldn't be long now. He fucked the twink as deep and fast as his muscles could push themselves. The burning hot walls his cock was buried in all squeezed his member tight, trying to wring his cum out by force. He felt like he had nowhere left to run, so he pulled his dick out and thrust it in one more time, giving his prostate a few extra pumps before his balls let loose and his dick sprayed his insides with nut. The Orc buried the load as deep as he could shove his cock, and kept it there, letting Ciri enjoy the last of his penis for a while. Cirdan was still trying to catch his breath, even felt a bit relieved that he managed to take Kilroy twice in one night.

Once he pulled his dick out of his ass, Ciri's tight starfish seemed to squeeze every last drop out even as he softened. There was a noticeable creampie slowly forming in the small gape he had, but a moment later it closed and locked the Orc cum inside.

Kilroy really wanted a nap, and a meal when he awoke, but other than that, his life was just about perfect right now. He noticed Colborn had found something else to do, and they were alone in the cave. Given the opportunity, the Orc decided to squeeze between the two elves and give them some aftercare.

Aravaris and Cirdan made room for the huge Orc, letting him lay between the two. They were actually small enough to split the top of his body between themselves, so that's how they cuddled. Aravaris wrapped her naked wet body around Kilroy's leg and arm she had access to, and Cirdan did the same. Once the covers were over the three, Kilroy soaked in the physical touch and let his mind wander in the mutual silence. His dick was already hard again, with Ciri's soft cock rubbing against his hip and Ari's juices leaking all over his leg. But after a while it subsided and each of them found a way to sleep peacefully together.