All Comments on 'The Realm of the Giants Ch. 01'

by parables

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

No warning or disclaimer in the beginning of the story. I think it's important for all to know so they can make their choice as to read the story knowing it's content.

parablesparablesabout 2 years agoAuthor

@seeker76 - I fully agree. I admit I'm not well-versed in how to best categorize and notate stories on this site. I will add a disclaimer to the story; what would you suggest I include?

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

@ Parables,

I would suggest the same to all authors. If the story includes sex.. which if not in the non erotic section it probably does. To put some indicators after your fiction and age statements. I go with; m/f, m/m, f/f, f/m/f, m/f/m, group, etc. I also think it's a good idea to put content as well as that may bother people and then they vote down your story rating. I would suggest putting certain subjects like; cheating, bdsm, and kind of kink subject matter. I have to admit I forget about the tags because I don't typically search for stories. I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't scroll all the way to the tag list before reading a story.

parablesparablesabout 2 years agoAuthor

@seeker76 - I'm a little confused at what you're asking for. You are asking that I copy all of the information that is included in the tags, the short description for the story, and the genre... and replicate all that information in a disclaimer at the beginning of the story? All of that information is already available. And you are asking for a disclaimer that a story includes sex, on an erotica site? If there are certain subjects that you find unpleasant, it seems like going straight to the tags would be a good idea. Isn't this like being allergic to nuts and not checking the ingredients list on a chocolate bar?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude, I'm just genuinely confused. Do most readers just read stories on this site at random, without first checking if the story is something they'd like?

Plym99Plym99over 1 year ago

Wow wow wow love this story hopefully more chapters are to follow in the mean time I will be starting your other story!!!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

You couldn't stop here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userparables@parables
Artist, writer, and sex worker with twisted fantasies. Find me on Twitter at harlanparamore and harlanstories