Long Lost Daddy

Story Info
Adopted son finds his real father, then fucks him.
14.2k words
4.7
44.2k
112

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,417 Followers

Long Lost Daddy

Thank you to "Dougslair" for editing!

CHAPTER 1

Simon had turned 18 a few days ago and he had come to the decision that he was going to meet his real father. Simon had learnt early in life that he was adopted, his adoptive parents didn't want to lie to him and wanting him to be fully in the loop but due to a clause in the law he wasn't allowed to contact his real parents until he turned 18.

Although, he actually found his father a few years ago he just never got brave enough to meet him. He originally found out that his mother had died a long time ago and through her he managed to find out the name and address of his dad.

Although when Simon found his father online, he looked nothing like him. Simon was a fairly slim built guy but his father looked like a stocky rugby player. Simon had medium length, light brown hair where his father had short black hair and a short stubby beard.

Anyway, Simon had decided he was going to pluck up the courage to meet his father. He lived in Manchester, a two hour drive away and Simon had booked a hotel for the weekend.

He hadn't been in touch with his father, and actually Simon wondered if his dad actually wanted to meet him. He's sure it will be quite a shock, but Simon knew it was time.

Friday afternoon finally came and Simon said goodbye to his adoptive parents, they were both loving people and Simon truly saw them as his mum and dad. They were so understanding when he came out that he couldn't have wished for better parents. He mainly wanted to meet his dad more to see where he had come from and why he was put up for adoption.

This is it Simon, time to meet your dad. He thought as he drove up the motorway, ready to do the biggest thing he's ever done in his life.

It was around 8pm when he got his hotel and dropped his bags off. At first, he thought about getting an early night, however since turning 18 he has been ready to go on a night out and actually get with a few men. He's had some boyfriends in high school but nothing serious and he hadn't done anything sexual with anyone before.

He wasn't the campest of men, the sort of guy that you wouldn't assume is gay but when you found out then you wouldn't be surprised.

Also, Simon didn't know if it was because of being adopted or what, but he definitely had a Daddy kink. He mainly found older men attractive and all the porn he watched involved an older man dominating and fucking a younger guy.

Fuck it, let's see what the gay clubs are like around here! Simon thought to himself.

He got dressed into a purple shirt, black jeans and trainers and got a train into the city centre.

He had never been on a night out before and when he first walked into a club, he was very nervous to be out on his own. Those nerves quickly died down when a cute looking guy offered to buy him a drink.

"Go on then." Simon replied with a smile.

This man, who was very camp, grabbed Simon's hand and guided him to the bar. He looked to be in his mid twenties, skinnier than Simon but he had a pretty face.

"Here you go Hun." The guy shouted when he handed Simon a rum and coke followed by a shot of tequila.

"Thanks!" Simon shouted over the music and took the drinks.

With the rum in coke in one hand, the camp man held his shot up to cheers with Simon and then they both necked the drinks. Before Simon even had a chance to put the shot glass down the other guy grabbed hold of him and pulled him in for a kiss.

Oh my god! Simon thought, not believing the bravery of this guy but also really enjoying it. Simon had never been able to let his full gay side out back home in fear of getting bullied, but here it seemed he could act however he wanted.

Fuck it! Simon thought, putting his other glass down he grabbed this unnamed man's face and kissed him back.

Simon opened his mouth and accepted the guy's tongue and ran his along it.

"Mmmmm." Simon moaned as he passionately made out with random guy. Am I a slut? Simon questioned as he made out, thinking he's been in this club all of five minutes and already making out with a random guy.

The other guy pulled away and smiled back at Simon.

"I'm Jerry." He shouted over the music.

"Simon!" Simon replied with a smile.

"Come with me!" Jerry shouted, grabbing Simon's free hand and dragging him through the packed dance floor.

Simon struggled not to spill his drink as he followed Jerry outside to the smoking area.

"Oh, I don't smoke." Simon said to him.

"Neither do I," Jerry replied, "Just a little quieter out here."

That makes sense. Simon thought, although he had to try and subtly move his fully hard cock to a more comfortable position.

He looked up and saw that Jerry had caught him moving his cock and Jerry gave him a knowing smile.

"Where are you from baby?" Jerry asked.

"Nottingham." Simon replied, he watched as Jerry took a step closer, their bodies were pretty much touching as they spoke.

"Oh, what are you doing up here?" Jerry asked, his hand running up and down Simon's arm.

"I've come to meet my dad for the first time." Simon told him, weirdly feeling comfortable around this stranger.

"Aw that's sweet, when are you meeting him?" Jerry asked.

"He doesn't know I'm here, I'm kind of... surprising him." Simon admitted.

"Oh right, well I'm sure it'll go great." Jerry said.

There were a few seconds of awkward silence as Simon downed his drink.

Fuck it! Simon thought, he grabbed Jerry and once again pushed his mouth against his lips. Simon couldn't believe he was so openly making out with this older man.

Jerry instantly responded with kissing him back, his hands explored Simon's body until they started to grab his arse.

"Mmmm." Simon moaned into Jerry's mouth, pushing his hard cock against Simon's.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" Jerry asked, "I'm only around the corner."

"Definitely," Simon said, not needed to think twice about finally getting to have some fun with another guy.

"Perfect, let's go." Jerry said and guided Simon out of the club.

The entire walk back Jerry was pulling Simon in for a kiss. Simon would grab Jerry's arse and passionately make out with him, loving how openly gay he could act.

"Here we are." Jerry said letting Simon into his surprisingly nice home.

"Perfect." Simon replied.

They didn't even stop for a drink or anything, both just headed straight into the bedroom, ripping off each other's clothes as their tongues danced along each other.

"Oh fuck, I'm so horny." Simon moaned as Jerry finally pulled down his boxers, leaving them both completely naked.

"Mmm, I can see that." Jerry moaned, looking down at Simon's 6-inch cock.

Simon's eyes remained wide open as this older, camp man slowly got down onto his knees in front of him.

"Oooooh fuck." Simon moaned when for the first time he felt a warm mouth wrap around his cock.

"Mmmmm." Jerry moaned as he bobbed up and down on Simon's cock.

He was doing wonders with his tongue, he was massaging Simon's head perfectly whilst wanking off the rest of his cock.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." Simon moaned, grabbing onto Jerry's hair as the pleasure was sending waves through his body.

His tongue was running all over Simon's shaft and his body felt like he was in heaven.

"Fuck stop." Simon quickly blurted out.

"Something wrong?" Jerry asked whilst still on his knees and looking up at Simon.

"I don't want to cum too quick," Simon told him, "Let me suck your cock."

"You don't have to tell me twice." Jerry said gladly.

Jerry got up from his knees and shoved his tongue into Simon's mouth, passionately kissing him and Simon could taste his own precum on Jerry's tongue.

Jerry went to lie down on the bed and faced Simon.

"Come on then, suck my cock baby." Jerry moaned.

Simon looked at his beautiful cock, it was 5 inches long and sort of thin, but a perfect first cock for Simon to taste.

He slowly got onto the bed between Jerry's legs and grabbed hold of his dick, marvelling at the thing he's wanted for so long.

Simon licked his lips, opened his mouth and for the first time in his life he wrapped his lips around a hot, hard cock.

"Mmmmm." Simon moaned at it, instantly feeling natural with a cock in his mouth.

"Oh yeah." Jerry moaned back.

Simon started to bob up and down on Jerry's cock, already determined to take as much as he could down his throat. He made sure his tongue was flicking along Jerry's head and all over his shaft as he took more and more of him.

He could taste the delicious precum coming from Jerry's cock which he gladly swallowed down.

"Fucking hell, you're a pro." Jerry moaned.

Simon thought it would be best not to admit it was his first time, instead he just moaned as he kept bobbing up and down on Jerry's cock, spreading his spit all over his shaft and balls.

"Oh god, I need that big cock in my arse." Jerry panted out.

"D-do you not want to fuck me?" Simon asked. In his fantasies Simon always pictured himself as the one being fucked, having an older man dominate and fuck the life out of him.

"I'm a bottom, I don't fuck guys, I let guys fuck me." Jerry said, he slowly spun around and lifted his arse into the air, showing his tight little hole, "Don't you want to feel your big cock sliding deep into my little arsehole?"

"Fuck, okay." Simon said, so fucking horny and gladly willing to fuck an arsehole right now.

"Condoms are in the dresser." Jerry said.

Simon quickly put one on and lined his cock up with Jerry's arsehole.

"Oooooh yeah." Simon moaned when he felt the head press inside of this gay older man, his arsehole was like a vice around his cock as he pushed deeper and deeper inside.

By the time Simon had his cock balls deep in Jerry he knew he wouldn't last long.

He reached around and started to wank Jerry's cock as he slowly fucked him, the feel of an arse around his cock was sending his head wild.

"Oh fuck.... Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" Simon warned.

"Mmm yeah cum for me baby." Jerry moaned and then Simon did just that, he filled the condom up with his warm cum and Jerry came onto the bedsheets.

After that, Simon cuddled next to Jerry and fell asleep.

In the morning, Simon said bye and left to go back to his hotel.

He jumped into the shower and got dressed, with his dads' address, he headed over to go and meet him.

This is it Simon, let's go meet your dad.

Thirty minutes later, Simon pulled up his car down the road from the address he has for his dad.

For twenty minutes he sat in his car, trying to build up the courage to actually get out and go knock on the door.

Come on, you can do this. You can do this. Simon thought to himself whilst looking in the car mirror. When he moved his eyes back down, he saw his father standing at the end of the drive from his house.

Simon instantly panicked, even though he was a good few hundred feet away and he knew his dad wouldn't recognise him, he still didn't want to be seen.

He lightly ducked down, still able to see his dad unlocking his car and throwing what he assumed was a gym bag inside.

Simon instantly recognised him from his social media, a big, muscular man, dressed in gym gear.

Quick, I have to catch him before he goes! Simon thought. His hand went to open the car door when suddenly a young girl ran over to his father and jumped at him for a hug. Who's that? Simon thought, does he have a daughter?

Then a woman came into view and handed his dad a bottle of water, I guess he forgot it, Simon thought. He watched his dad kiss this woman and wave goodbye to her and the young girl before getting into his car and driving off.

Once they were out of sight again Simon sat up in his car. He's got a family? Simon thought, he felt more upset than he expected to at that news.

Simon quickly went onto his dad's social media to see if he somehow missed photos of his new family, but since he wasn't able to connect, he could only see a handful of photos, Fuck, what am I supposed to do now?

Eventually, Simon started his car and went back to his hotel room to gather his thoughts.

He lay on his bed just staring at the ceiling.

Can I meet him now? I don't want to ruin his new family... but, he has a kid? Why did he keep her and not me? Was I not good enough?

Simon racked his head for hours trying to decide what to do. Before he knew it, it was dark outside and looking at his phone he saw it was 8pm.

Well, too late to do anything tonight, Simon thought to himself, I need a drink!

CHAPTER 2

Simon went for a shower and got dressed, he planned on going to the same gay bar as last night, worst case scenario he will get laid again and at least that would distract him for tonight.

Dressed in a pink shirt and tight, navy-blue jeans, Simon headed over to the same club he was in last night hoping that he would bump into Jerry again, although part of him wanted to meet someone new and finally experience being fucked in his arse.

Walking into the club, Simon felt more confident than he did the night before as he walked through the crowd. He didn't spot Jerry anywhere so he made his own way to the bar, although he wasn't too much in the mood to drink so he just got himself a water.

Looking around, he spotted a few older men that he was instantly attracted to. For God's sake, I need some old daddy to fuck me hard! Simon thought to himself, having fantasised about it for so long.

He saw one beast of a man on the other side of the dance floor, he looked quite a bit older but he was huge and very hairy, the type of guy Simon loved.

Here we go, time to get fucked like a slut! Simon thought to himself as he started to walk across to this beast.

He got halfway before something caught his eye.

Wait! What the fuck?! Simon looked to the side of this beast of man and sitting in one of the booths was Jerry, but that wasn't what shocked him, talking to Jerry was his dad!

What the fuck is he doing here?! Simon thought to himself.

Simon didn't stop to think, he marched straight over to them until he was stood next to their table.

"Simon!" Jerry shouted in his camp voice, "How are you babe?"

"Y-yeah, good." Simon stuttered, suddenly making eye contact with his father, his father who looked at him and had no idea who he was.

"This is... what's your name again babe?" Jerry said with his hand on Simon's dads back.

"Arthur." He replied with a smile, his voice was deep and masculine.

"Me and Jerry had some fun last night didn't we." Jerry said with a laugh.

Simon instantly got embarrassed and his face burnt red with the fact that Jerry was talking about them fucking, with only Simon knowing that was his dad sat there.

"Good for you guys." Arthur replied.

Simon looked at the few grey hairs on his well combed head, his short scruffy beard and his well fit clothing. He doesn't look gay. Simon thought.

"I'm trying to turn Arthur here to our side." Jerry laughed out.

"W-what do you mean?" Simon stuttered out.

"Arthur is straight, just here for one of his gay mates!" Jerry shouted over the music.

Oh god, that makes so much more sense! Simon thought, he couldn't take his eyes off from his dad, never in a million years did he think this would've been how they met.

"I'm sorry guys, I won't be getting turned tonight." Arthur laughed back, "I have a wife and kid back home."

"Aww that's no fun," Jerry said standing up, "It was great to meet you, but I need to find someone that will fuck me."

With that, Jerry squeezed Simon's arse and then walked away. Simon looked back and his dad was smiling back at him.

"So, you... you have a kid?" Simon asked.

"What?" Arthur shouted back, not being able to hear over the music.

Simon sat down on the booth and shouted into his dad's ear.

"You have a kid?" He asked again.

"Yes, Darcy her name is." Arthur shouted back.

"Just the one kid then?" Simon asked him, wondering what his father would say.

"Yeah." Arthur replied. Simon knew he shouldn't take offense by it, but hearing him say that felt like a knife to the heart.

Then, something came to Simon's head. If I can't introduce myself as his son, maybe I could get to know him here, without him ever finding out who I am?

"So, Arthur, tell me about yourself?" Simon asked.

"No problem, well I'm 43, married with a kid, obviously. I'm a manager at a sales company, what about you?" Arthur asked.

Simon smiled to himself, getting to know his father, albeit by unusual methods.

"I turned 18 a week or so ago, just here for a little fun. Still trying to figure out what career I want to have." Simon replied.

"18, so young. Don't worry about it, when I was your age, I had no idea what I was doing in life." Arthur replied and Simon smiled to him.

For a moment Simon looked his father in the eyes and smiled at him, he contemplated telling him who he was, but fear stopped him.

"So, you're here for your friend?" Simon asked him, realising how long he was just staring into his dad's blue eyes.

"Yeah, I am, it's his birthday so he wanted us all to come here. I was the only one brave enough to come to a gay bar." Arthur laughed.

Simon couldn't stop smiling, at least he's not some bigoted arsehole!

"I thought you looked a little straight to be in a gay bar!" Simon joked to him.

"I don't know, there's a lot of straight looking guys in here!" Arthur said back with a laugh.

"I know, I love an older man." Simon blurted out before realising what he just said. He stared at his dad with wide eyes, embarrassed of what he just said, "I'm so sorry!" Simon quickly said.

"Don't worry about it, I'll just say I'm flattered." Arthur said and tapped Simon's arm in a friendly way.

Oh my god! Did he think I meant him!! Simon thought to himself.

"Oh erm, yeah." Simon stuttered out nervously.

"At least someone still finds me attractive." Arthur said.

"Of course, they do, you're hot!" Simon said before being able to stop himself, why did I just say that? He thought.

His father laughed, "Well that's nice of you to say."

Curiosity got the better of Simon and he couldn't stop himself from asking.

"What makes you think you're not?"

Arthur took another drink of what looked like whiskey before replying.

"I suppose I can talk to you about it, not like we know each other." Arthur laughed, "My wife and I don't exactly have a lot of sex, I have to get most of my sexual frustration out by working out all the time."

Oh my god! My dad is talking to me about his sex life! Simon thought, but he didn't want his dad to think there was something wrong.

"Well, I don't know why she wouldn't." He told his dad.

"Nice of you to say." Arthur replied with a smile on his face, "So, you got your eyes on any men in here?" His dad asked.

"A few." Simon replied thinking about that beast of a man he spotted before talking to his dad.

"Except for me." Arthur joked back.

Oh god! Simon thought to himself, Am I flirting with my own dad?! This is so fucked!

"Well, what can I say, I have a daddy fetish." Simon joked back, almost forgetting that it was to his own dad.

His dad burst out into laughter and his hand landed on Simon's thigh.

"Well, it's been lovely chatting to you, I appreciate you making me feel wanted again but I should get going, I can't hack these late nights anymore." Arthur told him.

"I'll walk you out." Simon quickly said, not wanting to lose an opportunity to speak to his father more.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,417 Followers