The Realtor

Story Info
What to do when a listing isn't selling?
1.8k words
4.27
12.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not a big time investor, but I like to dabble in real estate, rental property. If I can purchase a house at a favorable price, the rent can cover the mortgage. I wait a few years, hope it appreciates, and sell for a profit. Happily, the realty market here in the suburbs of Washington, DC has consistently been strong. It's been a winning strategy.

I was researching a house that had been on the market for a long time. The asking price had been reduced more than once. The area was desirable, so I wondered why it hadn't sold. Walking around the property soon revealed the problem. The house next door was a mess. There were several beat up vehicles parked there, one on blocks. The lawn and shrubs were overgrown, and there was a large, aggressive barking dog chained in the front. I talked with a different neighbor and learned that the problem house was a rental. Every landlord's nightmare.

To me, that's an opportunity. Such issues would deter a sale, but not my ability to rent the property -- short term tenants aren't as fussy as buyers. And I was confident the Beverly Hillbilly family would move on long before I wanted to sell.

There was a sign for an Open House. The realtor was a pretty woman, in her 30's. She dressed conservatively, as would be expected for a professional woman. But a tailored suit couldn't (and shouldn't) conceal her beautiful figure. 5'8", blonde hair, shapely breasts and a firm, round behind outlined within well-fitting slacks. And an inviting smile on a pretty face. I know I was there on business, not on a date, but I felt an immediate attraction toward her. I smiled back.

I walked the house with the realtor (her name was Anna), got the usual sales pitch. I told her I knew the house had been on the market for a long time. And what a problem those terrible neighbors must be. She sighed and agreed. She expressed her weariness with the constant stream of visitors who declined to bid on the house -- or bid so low that no sale could be achieved. Exasperated, she said, "I've tried everything to sell this house but throw myself in with the deal."

I knew she was joking. But one should always pursue an opportunity that presents itself, whether in real estate or life. I thought to myself, this has possibilities.

"That's an attractive offer. Why don't we have dinner tonight and talk about it."

She turned her head sharply toward me. "What's an attractive offer?"

"You. I'm an investor. This house has possibilities. But there are a dozen like this on the market now. However none of them has you. I like your suggestion. I think we'd have a wonderful time together."

She looked at me with stern eyes. "Thank you but I'm not a prostitute. I'm not interested."

I replied "And I wouldn't be interested in you if you were a prostitute. I find you immensely attractive. You are beautiful and obviously smart. That's an amazing aphrodisiac. What I had in mind was a business deal. I'll pay the full asking price. You'll make a nice commission from this sale. All I ask in addition is that you let me entertain you for an evening."

She stared at me. Clearly she had never had a proposition like this before. She didn't know me from Adam; didn't know if my offer to buy the house was bona fide, or if I were a serial killer.

"This is my business card. Why don't you check me out. You'll learn that I own a fair number of rental houses in this area. I'm interested in this house. And you. Call me."

I left, leaving her staring after me. I felt a little creepy dangling this proposition, but I am a nice guy, decent looking, and I would treat her very well in an evening. Not to brag, but I've had no complaints from lady friends about their bedtime experiences with me. And I thought the house was a good buy. It had been reduced to a point where I'd buy it, with or without Anna. But I didn't tell her that.

She didn't call back right away. And the house remained unsold. About a month later, the phone rang.

"Hi. This is Anna, the realtor."

"Yes, I remember. Nice to hear from you."

"Look, this is very awkward, but I want to meet you for lunch. Just to talk."

"Wonderful. Let's do it tomorrow. I'll come by your office and get you."

"No", she said firmly, "Let's meet at Le Figaro, a French restaurant on Fairfax Boulevard."

"Yes, I know it. OK. Noon?"

It was obvious she wanted to size me up, in a public place. If I did display serial killer tendencies, she could flee. I was sure she had done a credit check as to my ability to purchase the house. Now she needed to check me out regarding the other matter.

We met at noon. I ordered a bottle of wine. She had a salad (keeping that figure of hers), and I had prime ribs. The food was very good. The conversation was amiable and I think we both liked each other. We chatted about everything but the house or the deal; where she was from (Atlanta), where she went to school (University of Georgia), her status (living in a condo high rise apartment), etc.

As we ordered dessert, she turned to the matter at hand.

"I know that house would be a wonderful deal for you. I'm familiar with the rental market, and it would rent in a minute."

"Yes, I know." I answered. I said no more. She was nosing around to see if I would buy the house as-is. As-is, meaning without any bonus features.

"So are you interested?"

"I am, with the right conditions."

"Meaning?" she asked.

"Meaning that I want to make love to you. I think you are beautiful. I know we both would have an evening to remember. I am a considerate lover. And there would be no commitments on your part other than to indulge me for one evening. I hope afterward you'll view our night together as a treat, and that earning a commission on the sale was just a bonus."

She said nothing for a full minute. Then she spoke. "Are you into any kinky stuff?"

"Absolutely not. I love to watch beautiful women take off their clothes, but I don't do anything that I'm sure you haven't done before."

She looked at me for a long time. Clearly she had come to the lunch knowing that she was going to do it, if that was what it would take. She was just having trouble actually saying it.

"You'll sign the papers first?" she asked.

"Absolutely. If you give me your word, that would be sufficient."

She downed the rest of the wine in her glass with one swallow. "OK."

She had the contract in her briefcase. She asked me for a few details and filled it in. I looked it over briefly (it was the standard realty contract), and signed it. I wrote a check for the down payment.

I politely asked, 'After you free Saturday night?"

She was. She suggested I come to her apartment around 7:00. She'd cook dinner.

So it was that I appeared there Saturday night. I brought flowers. Even though she had committed herself to me, I didn't want to be a jerk.

She invited me in. She was wearing a blouse that accentuated her figure, with tight fitting jeans.

We kissed politely, and talked while she prepared a light dinner. We actually had a lot in common, and enjoyed each other's conversation. If this were just a regular first date, I'd have said it was going very well. But it wasn't a regular first date. When it was over, I moved to the couch. I spoke.

"Please stand in front of me."

She did.

"Remove your blouse."

She unbuttoned the blouse slowly, and slipped it off. She had an attractive blue bra on, that pushed her breasts up.

"Remove your bra."

She nodded, and unfastened it. It fell to the ground. Her breasts were full and firm, the nipples in a brown areola. She really didn't need a bra.

"Remove your slacks."

She unfastened the button and pulled them down her legs and off.

"Remove the panties."

She hesitated. She was breathing heavily now, and I saw a slight tremble. She eyes teared. Was she regretting the situation she agreed to?

I spoke. "No. Don't. I don't want you to be afraid. I just wanted to soak in your beauty. But you don't have to do it if you don't want. It's ok. This is enough. I release you from your obligation."

She sighed deeply, and closed her eyes. Her body relaxed. Then, she opened her eyes and for the first time this evening, she smiled fully. A warm smile.

"Thank you. But a deal is a deal."

She removed her panties. Her groin was covered with trimmed blonde hair, the lips of the vagina prominent. She moved to me on the couch, standing so that her waist was level with my face. I grabbed her buttocks and pulled her toward me. With my tongue, I touched the lips, the clitoris. She stirred appreciatively and pulled my head toward her body, rubbing down my back.

I rose and she helped me remove my clothes. She used her tongue on me, as I'd done on her. My penis rose with the touch, filling her mouth. She massaged the testicles, causing the erection to rise even further.

She took me by the hand and we went into the bedroom. We tumbled onto the bed, and the lovemaking grew more frenzied. I sucked on the nipples, ran my hand over her smooth body, entered her with my finger. She pulled my mouth to her and we kissed. A real kiss this time, a kiss that lovers do.

I entered her and rocked to give her pleasure. And she rewarded me with moans and a smile. She climaxed, and I did soon afterwards too.

We lay naked on the bed together, spent. It was nice. After we recovered, we made love again. We were like animals, clawing, pulling, drawing each other near. Finally, we couldn't do more. We lay in each other's arms for a long time.

Actually, a very, very long time as we've been together ever since.

Oh, and the house? In the end, I didn't make much on it. But the deal was the best one I ever made in my life. Like I said, never turn down an opportunity when it presents itself.