All Comments on 'The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 08'

by The_Maestro_Braddock

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"They had just gotten the kids down a little while ago "

So would the wife really 'shout up the stairs - ""Honey?" Gina Clark shouted up the stairs to her husband."

Conflict in the first three lines!!

The_Maestro_BraddockThe_Maestro_Braddockalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Shouting Upstairs

Hmm...well fair enough. I suppose I haven't done much to lay out the geography of the house as I see it in my mind. I pictured the children's bedrooms as being fair enough away from the stairs that the wife could risk calling to her husband upstairs.

In any case, I do hope it didn't take you too much out of the story to read the rest. I would love to hear who it did or did not work for you, plot and character-wise, beyond that moment.

flyndanceflyndancealmost 12 years ago
perfect

I'd really love to see a relationship blossoming between Mal and doc. It's not about home-wrecking, but it's so damn obvious that they belong together. Anyways, what you do with your story is your business, and you're awesome at it, so I'll sit back and enjoy. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

really 2 hot sex scenes and the only thing you people want to point out is the upstairs shouting? you guys need to sort your priorty list to more interesting things. as for my view i say he dumps the frigid wife or make mallory seduce her too either way doc and mal should stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Chapter of the Story Very Hot

This story is sizzling and loved this Chapter. I would love to see her many him admit he wants her and would leave his wife if she asked as the have sex. Basically, her using her sexual power over him to get him to bad mouth the wife and admit he only wants his mistress. In any event, I cannot wait to read the next installment. Great job!

watchurmanwatchurmanalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Pleeeease keep this story line going, I am absolutely addicted, just fricking brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This remains me of that game I played, "Chaterine". There are so many parralels that im asking myself if this story wasn´t based on it. If not, that makes it all the better, because you came up with something this awesome by yourself. No if only that game had the same amount of H scenes in it....whatever. Great Job^^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous