All Comments on 'The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 10'

by The_Maestro_Braddock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

she needs to bring the wife in not some skank from the past

watchurmanwatchurmanover 11 years ago
Okay

Waited a long time for this one, but wasn't thrilled with it. The wife being away at work seems a bit "safe" compared to your other scenarios. Maybe its just me.

Still an excellent series though, thanks man.

The_Maestro_BraddockThe_Maestro_Braddockover 11 years agoAuthor
I hear your concerns

Watchurman- Thanks for the feedback. I hear you. I struggled with this chapter quite a bit (hence the delay, in part) and if it felt lacking in danger, that's probably part of it. Hopefully next chapter, uploaded today, lands a bit better for you.

Anon- I know you want the wife involved, I hear you. She'll eventually play a bigger part in this story but not soon, I am sorry to inform you. And when it does, it may not be exactly what you are hoping for. I hope you'll still like where things are going, but if you are only hoping for the wife to join up, well, that'll be a long time (or never) coming, so fair warning. But I do appreciate that you read and replied even if it's not currently your cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Okay so she is going to bring in another slut. Goodie? For someone who says she doesn't want to ruin his marriage they sure are taking enough risks. But in typical fashion the wife is the clueless idiot. Why not just divorce and fuck all the skanks he wants?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

she doesn't want to ruin his marriage, she wants to annihilate his wedding vows - there's a difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous