The Rebecca Chronicles Story 02

Story Info
Rebecca’s First Day in Philadelphia.
1.6k words
4.41
3.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavRho
RavRho
6 Followers

The Rebecca Chronicle

Story 2: Waking up in Philly

A loud honk outside her window woke Rebecca from her slumber. With her eyes still closed, Rebecca became aware of the warm August air against her skin. Jake's air-conditioning maintained the apartment at a comfortable temperature. For once, since leaving Ellendale for Philadelphia, Rebecca was happy to not wake up in a pool of sweat. The thin top sheet covered her naked body as she lay comfortably on her soft new bed. She heard the noise of traffic outside her closed window. That would be something she'd have to get used to coming from her sleepy small town, Ellendale. The morning sunlight glowed softly on the outside of her still closed eyelids. The memory of the night before came flooding into her brain making a smile brush across her lips and her groin tingle.

Rebecca opened her eyes and looked over to the other side of the bed expecting to see Jake. His spot was bare with only the impression from his body left. Rebecca's heart sank for a minute before a waft of freshly brewed coffee hit her nose. Hearing the sound of cooking in the kitchen, Rebecca got up and pulled her nightgown from the drawer before putting it over her head.

She opened her bedroom door and walked two steps down the hallway before turning into the kitchen. Jake was busy at the stove making scrambled eggs in a frying pan. Crispy bacon was already in a serving dish and placed on the table. He'd already set their two placemats and cutlery on the table. Jake, himself, was unshowered and wearing his usual boxers and t-shirt. He looked up at her and smiled.

"We're done with the underwear, are we?" He teased her. Rebecca smiled. She was wearing her old-fashioned shirt-sleeved nightgown with the hem just below her knee. It was frumpy, but her tight perky nipples and black-tufted pussy nestled between her soft rounded hips were clearly visible under the white fabric thinned from wear.

"I thought we were going to have more sex," Rebecca pouted, jokingly.

"We'll need our strength. So I made us a hearty breakfast," Jake joked back. He picked up the frying pans and, with a spatula, he scooped the scrambled eggs onto the two plates he'd set on the counter. Jake handed a plate to Rebecca and they each carried a plate to their respective spots at the table.

They engaged in flirty banter while they ate. After Rebecca had scooped her last bite of breakfast and set her fork on her plate, Jake jumped up and gathered all the dirty dinnerware. He carried it to the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher, before turning back to Rebecca.

"Why don't we make our coffee and take it to the living room?" Jake said.

"Sounds good," Rebecca replied.

With their coffees in hand, they walked into Jake's living room. It had a wrap-around overstuffed couch along the outside wall that ran under large windows overlooking the busy street. On the inside wall opposite the couch was a large flatscreen TV on a stand and two doors on either side. The far door led out to a deck; while the near door led to Jake's master suite. In front of the couch, there was a coffee table. Jake took two coasters and set them on the coffee table before sitting on the couch. Rebecca sat beside him. They both took a big sip of their coffees before setting their cups on the table.

As she set her coffee down, Rebecca turned towards Jake. He had already taken his shirt off and was leaning in for a kiss. Her lips met his and his hand went around the back of her head to pull her towards him. As he flicked his tongue against her lips, Rebecca opened her lips and Jake's tongue went deep into her mouth. As he tongued her, Jake's hand grabbed the hem of her nightgown and eagerly pulled it over her head. Still tonguing her, Jake leaned his naked chest against hers. His chest was smooth and mostly hairless except for a spattering of hair between his moderately shaped pecs. He wasn't muscular by any means, but he fit and firm in all the right places. His torso was mostly lean with a slightly rounded tummy under his belly button. A line of black hairs ran from the bottom of his belly button to the waist of his boxers. As he pressed his body against hers, Rebecca laid back against the overstuffed armrest and opened her legs. He laid between her legs and she felt the bulge in the front of his shorts rub against her pussy. Her groin tingled as a spark went off. Jake's hand went to her breast, squeezing the rounded flesh before pinching the nipple until her perky nipple was rock hard. Then Jake's hand repeated with her other breast, squeezing it then pinching the nipple until that nipple too was hard. Rebecca was breathing heavily, her clit throbbing. Jake's hand went down her body to her pussy and, without hesitation, he gave her clit a quick rub before inserting his finger inside her vagina. Rebecca gasped as she felt his finger push between her vagina walls.

"You are so wet, hunny," Jake said between kisses. Rebecca began to moan softly as his finger moved in and out of her vagina. As his finger began to move smoother inside her vagina and Rebecca was allowing the pleasure to wash over her, Jake pulled his finger out.

"Huh?" Rebecca asked as she looked at him with surprised disappointment.

"Don't worry, hunny," Jake reassured. "I am going to fuck you hard. You'll like this so much."

Jake pulled off his boxers and Rebecca could see his hard penis, red and erect. Jake opened her legs again and inserted his finger back into her vagina. This time, Rebecca felt his finger slide in smoothly inside her moist vagina as a series of pleasurable sparks went off everywhere his finger touched.

"Mmm," Rebecca moaned as Jake began to thrust his finger inside her vagina. She felt her pleasure intensifying as he thrust. During his thrusts, his finger would briefly brush her g-spot and Rebecca would feel another very intense explosion of sparks. She let out a soft squeal.

"You're almost ready," Jake growled passionately. Rebecca felt herself getting ready to orgasm when Jake took his finger out and slowly inserted his penis. Rebecca felt his hard penis push slowly but steady inside her vagina. Being much thicker than his finger, Jake's penis pushed harder against Rebecca's vagina walls and set off a more intense series of sparks as it pushed inside her. Rebecca squealed softly again.

Jake pushed her legs up as he began moving his penis in and out of her vagina. Slowly and smoothly at first. Then, as her vagina juices lubricated his penis, Jake began thrusting harder and faster. As he thrust, Jake groaned in sync with Rebecca's moans.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm." She moaned and he groaned as he thrust. As his thrusts became hard and fast, Jake's ball sac smacked against her.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm." Smack smack smack.

The smacks became louder and faster and Rebecca felt her urge to cum building and Jake's penis was rock hard. He continued to smack hard and fast. Rebecca felt her orgasm build and build. Then suddenly she felt her vagina release. At the same time, Jake's penis also exploded. Rebecca felt warm fluid fill her as her vagina walls spasmed around his penis.

"Yeeesss," Jake groaned as he continued to thrust. His penis continued to exploded and Rebecca squealed as her vagina had another release. This release came from deeper inside her vagina and she felt the gush of her own cum inside her vagina.

Jake gave her a couple more thrusts, slowing down as his penis softened and shrunk, before he pulled out. Grabbing a blanket from the other end of the couch, Jake laid down beside Rebecca and pulled the blanket over them.

"That was nice," Rebecca heard him say as she drifted off into a euphoric nap.

When she woke up from her nap, Jake had her in a warm embrace while he watched TV. As she was opening her eyes, Rebecca felt Jake roll on top of her.

"Ready to go again?" Rebecca barely had time to nod before she felt Jake's already rock hard penis entering her. Her vagina already relaxed and wet, Rebecca felt her legs go up in the air as Jake began thrusting hard. Soon his ball sac began smacking against her again.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm" Smack smack smack. Her legs were in the air as he fucked her hard.

Rebecca felt the urge to orgasm grow quickly and soon she felt a release as her vagina spasmed. Her vagina still spasming, Jake continued to thrust hard. Smack smack smack. Rebecca felt his penis hit against her g-spot setting off sparks from inside her g-spot. She squealed. Jake continued to thrust hard and fast, smacking hard. Rebecca felt a spark-filled spasm inside her g-spot that created an intense pleasure that caused her to squeal louder.

"Yeeesss," Jake growled as his penis exploded inside her vagina. Rebecca felt the warm mixture of their cum fill her vagina. Jake thrusts slowed down as his penis softened and shrank. When it was back to its original size, he pulled it out and laid beside Rebecca.

They spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling and watching movies. As the sun went down and the sky darkened, Jake sat up.

"What do you say we have some supper? Then we can relax this evening," Jake said. More than sexed out, Rebecca was looking forward to relaxing and nodded.

RavRho
RavRho
6 Followers