All Comments on 'The Rebellious Slave Ch. 03'

by HisPet21

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments
EGRIEGRI11 days ago

Like all the others I have sent notes on an annual basis to HisPet21 in the hopes would finish this tale. Like the anonymous comment I can't see kara winding up with Ben. Arlington can't survive and that in some ways will be a problem for Kara. The other characters, Greenwood, Alyssa, Alice are all so interesting. Such a superb, extensive, piece of literature. Perhaps her absence is due tot he rewrite and the 5-10 chapters necessary to reach a conclusion.

Please grace us with your return or even an indication where we can purchase the entire story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Happy new year..hope you are doing well. I always come back to this story in case you have decided to continue with it. In any case it's been a great ride

appyBappyB5 months ago

A brilliant story with great characters and so well written. As others have said, I hope that all is well with HisPet21 and that maybe someday the story will be completed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just found out about this story about two weeks ago and have read all 30 chapters as of today. I am not kidding when I say this is one of the best pieces of fiction I have ever had the pleasure the read. the story is compelling, the characters are extremely well developed and the writing is just *chef's kiss*. I am just wondering why the story abruptly ended at chapter 30. Was it meant to stop at that point (and leave us to imagine the continuation of the story)? Or was it never completed because something personally happened to you? If you are busy with life, then it's understandable, we all go through some stuff in life (especially in a post-pandemic world) and I wish you the best of luck in whatever other ventures you wish to pursue in life. If you have passed away, then Rest in Peace, you were one of the greatest authors to have ever lived (not only on the Literotica website).

(*To fellow readers, if you are searching for another non-con piece of fiction set in a war setting, I'd recommend "Imperius" by Demoiselle here on Literotica. It is incomplete as of 16/12/2023, but it's still an interesting read)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's been so many years, but this story left an indelible impression on me...I'll always come back to see if more has been posted. Really, truly hope the author is doing alright. Wish we could help.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I come back every month to see if there’s been an update. I hope Hispet is alright and I hope this story gets finished someday

cpark1170cpark117010 months ago

I found it be googling the title. 30 chapters are posted there. I would link it here but I'd probably violate tos. Just Google the title. It's posted by orphaned account on another well-known site

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I come back every year to check the status of this story and even tried messaging the author through this site. I just finished a re-read. Based on the timeline in chapter 30, I figured there were maybe 10-12 more chapters left and my mind has been running wild. This was/is a great story. I can't help but believe that Arlington will die to save Kara since he failed to save Arilyn. I can't see her with Ben, at all! I'm a little obsessed with Azalia. She's nuts and brilliant, but I love her. Alice is so smart! I thought she was crazy before too (and she is), but Lord Arlington has been completely blind to her. I think about Greenwood all the time, as well as Alyssa. I so badly want the end to their story. Lord Sillias is a genius.

Please come back. If you are like my friend who stopped writing in 2019, you might have completely disabled the email where the notifications go for comments, but I hope you know that so many of us loved your story. I even started sharing it with my husband.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please come back. Enough of this mind fuckery

KindRavenKindRavenabout 1 year ago

This story has inspired me ever since it came out, and I'm so happy to still be able to read the rest using the waybackmachine.

It even gave me the courage to start writing my own story, though it's hard to keep writing and it doesn't compare to what hispet21 has made.

I think about this strory every now and then and hope that wherever the author is in their life, that they are okay and doing what they love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Checking back after a long time. Miss this story so much--the quality was impeccable. I hope the author's alright.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I miss you so much…please come back ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope you're doing okay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So is this published?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If anyone has the archived version, I would love a copy. Happy to pay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read so many stories, and this one by far has always been the best. Nothing else compares to it. If there is a published version of this I would like to know where I can buy it. Kara and Arlington is gold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hope that you can post an update soon. I come back to check every now and then and still haven’t given up hope!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really miss this story, it's one of my best memories during its publishing days. Such fantastic work. I hope the author's okay after so many years...there's always going to be fans waiting for you.

alankalankalmost 2 years ago

I would like a copy of anyon'es archived version as well. I don't have a problem paying for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't think I will ever stop checking in just incase hispet returns to us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I too hope this is in line to be published! I want to be able to read… I believe it was chapter 10, where Arlington acquires Alice. It’s certainly a favorite. Please let us know when it’s available again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can someone please share the archived version of this from Wattpad? I had it and my computer died and I lost everything!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm fucking desperate to read the rest of the story, I really hope you'll carry on! I read the ood version before which had alot more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really hope you come back with the rest of this story.

NaddieNaddieover 2 years ago

Please Sir, can I have some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does anyone have any recommendations? Arlington is my favourite romantic main lead ever and if anyone has any suggestions anywhere I’d love to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like many here I have known this story in the original form and occasionally came back during these 10 years to check for updates. In case you ever read this, I found the story to have one of the best psychological insight into the characters of any story/book out there.

Hope you are indeed well. Hope life has not thrown you many curved balls. I like to hope that you won the lottery and are enjoying the high life.

Those of us who read your notes and posts over time could see that fragility in your confidence as an author. Hence, in case you ever read this, I think you need to know you managed to create a masterpiece. You transcend literotica fiction. You need not have perfect chapters. Like with many pieces of writing, you can have a first draft.

You fascinated so many and gave us a reprise from everyday life.

I would love to see how you finish the story (from ch. 30 onwards). I have sometimes imagined various snippets and story lines and would love to see where you think these characters should go.

Like, I sometimes imagine ch. 31 is a comedy-filled one where Kara is high on painkillers after the torture episode. She is being pampered by Arlington while they are both in hiding from their enemies. Basically having a time-out.

Well, whenever you feel like a time-out and writing again, I wanted to add to the chorus here and tell you that I will still come back and read.

cutiepie62cutiepie62over 2 years ago

How come this story only had 3 parts now it used to have so many and I wanted to re read

rosaspinamrosaspinamover 2 years ago

Sending love for a safe and happy Christmas - hope you come back to TRS one day, even through a publisher!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@elocin78 I believe you're referring to The Last Tritan. It's a published book now: https://www.goodreads.com/series/323477-the-last-tritan

elocin78elocin78over 2 years ago

Does anyone remember the name of a story where the protagonist has ice blond/silver hair that she hides by covering it in mud because it’s an indication of what she is the last unattached power boaster for a soldier species…. It has elements of TRS so I thought this would be a good place to ask.

alankalankover 2 years ago

Her story was taken down in Wattpad. It was even withdrawn from my reading list. I have no copy of this story now.......hmmm could this be a sign of going to publication?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey love, not sure if you still check lit or comments, but I wanted to say I hope that you're safe, healthy, and doing well. You spent years on the original TRS, and probably worked even harder on the re-write considering how far you said you were when you last updated, and I really hope that one day you'll be willing to share that with us.

It's amazing that almost 10 years after publishing the first few chapters you still have people checking for updates and asking you to come back. So few stories touch people that deeply - even the ones who are coming to comment with hatred because they can't control your update schedule.

I commented before (and now I can't even remember which "piss off she's doing this for free" anon commenter I was) and I wanted to send more love. When you warned us that you would be deleting everything before you posted the rewrite, I made myself a copy in a word doc, and I go back to it when I'm having a really tough time. Sometimes when you're hurting and feeling violated it's really beautiful to share that with a character who's also suffering, and then to put the story down and feel relief, even if it's fake.

Love you lots since 2012 ❤️ hoping that you're safe and well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Whenever you are ready

Lord_ArlingtonLord_Arlingtonabout 3 years ago

Things happen for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Does anyone happen to have an archive or printed copies of the original?

I loved this series and I’m so disappointed HosPet21 took them all down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope all is well, HisPet21.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Forza del destino

My bet is that she’s busy making another baby with vanilla man... when that fails, she will stop denying her true nature and she will finish the rewrite. She is a slave.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

Since you aren’t going to post this for real, will you at least put up somewhere we can email to a list to get the original back? This is one of the best stories ever.

TheNaiadTheNaiadover 3 years ago
So Sad :(

This is probably my favorite Lit story of all time. Hope all is well with you, HP21

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We Miss You!

Please come back and write this story! This was literally one of the best pieces of erotic fiction ever and now she’s been gone for 2 years. Hopefully she’s ok but damn, the fans are HUNGRY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please please please

First of all, I hope that you are well and that your absence on this site doesn't mean that something bad has happened.. But please please please, come back and give us the rest of the story! Just like many other comments have said before, I also have been checking back weekly (sometimes even daily)! TRS is such a captivating, compelling en magnificently written story, in my opinion even worth paying for ;) Just come back and let us know something please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’ve been following this story since the very beginning, started around the 3rd chapter (from the first edition, that is). I STILL to this day check for an update every week. That’s how much of an enduring impact these characters have had on me. Hispet, please don’t stop writing, you have such a talent—I would purchase a completed version of this story in a heartbeat. I would love to see an update during this extended quarantine! Hope you are well!

(And for the record, I love your new edits and respect the story much more with the added efforts at realism).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Begging

Hope you are doing okay. I was here during the first version and loved every bit of it. Years later, I found myself searching for this story and sad that all the chapters have been removed. Looking forward to the next update, please don't leave us in the dark. You have a great way with words and compelling story line with characters we have greatly invested in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue writing

Please don't stop writing. I very much want to know what happens next as I feel so invested in the characters. You don't have to rewrite the whole thing, but please continue from chapter 30. *puppy dog eyes*.

I think that there are many people, myself included, who would be willing to purchase the story as an ebook if it was available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Will there ever be an update??

Begging here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's been too long

It's been too long since you have gone. I have waited 8 years, and probably have to wait more to see the completion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please!

I just need to know how this story ends. I’ve waited years

B1gt1ddyg0thgfB1gt1ddyg0thgfalmost 4 years ago
Please please continue!

Please continue writing, this was awesome! I would buy this book x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Recommendations

Since we don't know if this story's ever coming back, does anyone have any recommendations for similar stories?

bandogirl09bandogirl09about 4 years ago
Continue?

Please will you continue?

NaiiyaNaiiyaabout 4 years ago
Concept art?

Has anyone seen concept art or fan art for any of these characters? Im so curious as to what people can come up with especially for Lord Arlington.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I thought you had more like 20 something parts

Omg you cut didn’t the story? I thoroughly enjoyed the part the we’re dancing together Hated karington though cant remeber his name. But the last few chapati of the Long version were the best. Please put it up again:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Piss or get off the pot...

There seems to be a curse on this platform where authors with best stories either give up and just say fuck it and leave the story incomplete or... they can’t seem to come up with a resolution as good as the climax and “re-write” the story which 80% of the time pales in comparison to the original or is also left unfinished - which ultimately leaves loyal fans disappointed. Just like the authors, readers invest time and emotion in these stories. Fuck. I’ve been reading this since like 2012 and had been checking back only to find everything was gone and she started over. I was like... son of a bitch... she pulled the okie doke on us. Ugh... this is so frustrating and annoying which is a compliment to the author for how invested I am in this story. But I’m hopping off this train of insanity. I’m only reading finished works on this site moving forward. To hell with this.

Justaguy3399Justaguy3399over 4 years ago
Original version for people to read

If you wanna read the original version it is on Wattpad under the same title with the authors name being “aidelojie” I don’t know whether this is the same author with a different name or someone who plagiarized it but even still you can read it on there if you wish. It’s up to chapter 30. And hasn’t been updated since 2017

CAveryCAveryover 4 years ago
6

Mwminty probably 6. Hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I've had 3 kids...

... and finished a Master's degree since 2012. I was hesitant to start reading this story when I first found it years ago. I remember finding it when Chapter 24 (Dancing with the Devil - I believe was the title) came out and I fell head first into the story. I knew then that the author had dropped off a few times but she was writing about publishing chapters in rapid succession and I believed it. I remember she did the same when chapters 29 and 30 came out. That being said, I love this story and am hoping that HisPet comes back. I had a friend who stopped writing in online forums for a year and then came back to write the equal of 4 books.

Someone else mentioned this but maybe the rewrite was too ambitious? It certainly looks to be smaller and more organized. I think HisPet was the one who mentioned that at some point during the long wait she had lost the plot but I really felt that we were coming to the last part of the story.

SPOILER ALERT!

I am addicted to Lord Arlington and Kara. I have a few thoughts and hope that they will eventually be answered as the story continues.

1. It is clear Arlington sees Arilyn in Kara or thinks she is a stronger version of Arilyn. Could Kara possibly be his redemption? Does he hold onto her tighter because he feels like he failed Arilyn and he won't lose her if he never gives her a chance to spread her wings?

2. I can't see Kara and Ben together.I can't see her staying with Arlington either though. I think Arlington will end up losing twice and it almost saddens me because I think he is misunderstood because of the mask he puts up. I get that it's second nature though from his time with the dragons.

3. How does it end with Lord Sillias?! That woman is odd and off her rocker but I love her. You can tell she has vision and has amassed the resources to see it through. I guess the dragons do have sellouts, huh Lord Arlington? The ending will be epic. I know it.

4. What happens to Greenwood, Alyssa, Azalia, Alice? Alice confuses me the most. She reminds me of Hitler's Eva Braun. Blindly loyal and willing to die for man. Will it come down to Alice needing poison to save Arlington?

I wish someone would take up this story and just put the rest of us out of misery but I would also feel horrible if someone did that to the author (if that makes sense).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please come back..

It's been almost a year.. Hope you are fine, but please come back. Just let us know something..

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 5 years ago
Homegirl

Homegirl has lost the plot with the plot. I liked the original warts and all. The early writing was not the best, but it got really good, then not so. Ah well such is life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Conspiracy theories

Homegirl can write but has left us on a three year hanger. Here's some theories I've seen and have come to with:

1) most likely, no real idea how to make the Arlington the end up guy

2) HisPet is dead. Happened a few times before. (p.s. just so you know, a lot of us are worried about this possibly. RIP if true)

3) bitching about rewrite caused "fuck it effect"

4) HisPet is a very effective sadist (though, from writings, I'd say masochist, so this theory is probably bull)

5) got offered a published deal, can't post anymore

6) life got in the way and the rewrite is still going to happen but without announcement

7) just is a good writer but could give a crap, so can't be bothered

8) promised a lot, feels she won't deliver so dropping it all together ( we may have helped in those feelings)

9) abducted by aliens

10) Lord Arlington has prohibited her from saying anything further

KitKatWithSexKitKatWithSexalmost 5 years ago
Please more

Please, please finish off the story, I’m dying to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
New reader

Love the story. But it seems incomplete, shouldn't there be more by now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Update plz

Loving the rewrite! Hope you update soon. This is even better than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please

Please continue to repost the rewrite, or repost the original. I am a huge fan, and have re read your fantastic writing more than once (for the story and everything!). We know life can get in the way, but your fans are saying please the nicest way we know how...

monique_minxmonique_minxabout 5 years ago
Disappointed

I read this years ago when it was first posted and came back to read it to my husband only to find most of it deleted and a rewrite promised that hasn't been delivered on. Devastated that I can't share this brilliant story with my husband now :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
There was no realistic end

Let's face it, the way the original story went, it was never going to end in an way that most readers could accept. Arligton was irredeemable, Ben was weak by comparison and Kara had couldn't make up her mind on how she wanted the war to end. It was a stalemate. The whole story needed a re-write and I guess a toned-down Arlington was a necessity, if he was ever going to have a chance at ending up with Kara. What I don't understand is what took so long. A few tweaks here and there would have been enough. And why start posting again, only to go dark after 3 installments?

The story overall has potential, but it's no use if loyal readers feel tricked into coming back over and over for something that isn't even there...

AlmostRhiaAlmostRhiaabout 5 years ago
Disappointment

This was one of the greatest stories on Literotica. The original had some of the best writing, with a great plot, backstory, and character development. I used to consider it one of my favorite books of all time.

To say that I am disappointed in the outcome is an understatement. I have been following this story religiously since 2013, taking the word of HisPet for updates and such. Trying to write on here myself, I can understand as a writer how hard it is to post continual updates and keep the fire going to please readers. However, the fact that HisPet has continued to make promises which she easily breaks is just disappointing. Not only did she promise to post the edited version, swearing it was completed (only then to vanish once again), but she deleted the original chapters, leaving thousands of readers confused and frustrated.

I think it’s time for us all to let this story go. Goodbye, TRS, legitimately one of the best pieces of writing I have come across. I can only hope it will continue to live in my memories for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Can a good writer continue this story?

I know it's Hispet's but it will never be finished.

SparkleeSparkleeabout 5 years ago
She disappeared after posting Ch 3.

The items in her bio was what she planned (which is why people are so upset)

CAveryCAveryabout 5 years ago
Update

Bio says chapter 4 and 5 were posted but I only see 1-3. I wonder if HP is trying to get TRS published? Please post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What if she really is

Dead?

SparkleeSparkleeover 5 years ago
Frustrated

Because NO ONE asked her to re do the story; all people ever asked was for her to finish it. She chose to go on the editing “exodus” and do a rewrite which actually doesn’t even have the same tone of the original story. Just telll is how it ends!

SparkleeSparkleeover 5 years ago
HP has given up

She really has on this story. It’s been sooooo long at this point and she has many readers that want an end to it. She probably feels guilty that she makes promises she can’t keep, but the silence is what makes her the worst. Don’t tell people to check at a specific time and then disappear completely with not a single comment or update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Literacy blue balls

I followed along with your story previously and had almost given up on an update, when you updated with when worlds collide I legitimately cheered out loud. And then that feeling of waiting and disappointment set in when you stopped. I check back again and again, learned that you were redoing the whole thing and felt my hope come back to be able to finish the tale. Now I could be mistaken but I had understood you would post the story in its entirety and was again disappointed to learn that either I read your bio wrong or you changed your mind but you seemed to be on a decent schedule and I understand life gets in the way but you once again made a promise that you didn’t keep... bi-weekly updates (allowing for approval from submissions) and yet here we are nearly 4 months later and nothing.

I’ll keep checking back, even if it takes years (as at this point I’m sure it will) because the story is worth it but it’s really hard to continually get everyone’s hopes up and then vanish with no explanation for ridiculous periods of time. A simple update in the bio to let us know you haven’t given up on the story for good would go a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yum

The first story was several grades harsher and darker in terms of Arlingtons cruelty and in fact that pushed all my buttons . I see what you did with that flogger :)

But i like this version too, you put way more detail in it and i can vividly fantasize about Arlington now lol. I'm cheering you on for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RE: Let's just finish this

You left out the best option: Arlington wins ;3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anything but #4

If HP doesn't come back, which I hope she does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RE: Lets Just Finish This...

I am wordlessly glad you didn’t pick a “happy Ben ending” as an option, I hate that guy...

That being said, I vote #3 all the way.

PetBunPetBunover 5 years ago
Let's just finish this ourselves

Alright, who wants to ghost write the ending for this story? I can see several ways this can end:

1. Kara brings out the softness in Arlington, he comes around to respecting Kara, a twisted sort of love story ending but our heroine is trapped forever.

2. Arlington loses the other lords’ confidence and subsequently his power. He loses control of everything including Kara, his position and status. Kara GTFO and lives happily alone because she’s an independent woman who needs no man.

3. Arlington finds out what it’s like to lose control of his power, learns to respect Kara’s autonomy. Kara brings out his vulnerability and they develop newfound respect and admiration for each other beyond sex and power.

4. Ben tries to further his white-knighting, fails completely. Kara figures how to GTFO on her own because she’s bad ass.

5. Kara uses Arlington’s vulnerability regarding her to destroy his carefully crafted illusion of total control. She causes a power struggle within Isleydor and within the chaos escapes into the sunset.

6. A combination of the above???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uhhh

I hope Hispet didn’t die

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now

I just come back for the comments now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dying for the rest of the story

Ive been reading this story for years, please post the rest of the chapters or hell post it as a finished ebook on amazon, something! We gotta know how it ends.

evonnaevonnaover 5 years ago
The ULTIMATE Literotica story....

... or just the ULTIMATE STORY..... My all time favourite... the MOTHER OF THEM ALL.... so far above the rest........ you need a 10-star button...

Missed it and came to read chapter 3 again, and god, it's SO MUCH HOTTER and more amazing than I remembered! Your writing is INCREDIBLE as always, and I love the changes you've made to the original in this chapter (level of violence etc.), they make it more realistic and powerful and HOT. The level of intelligence in your writing is just so beyond anything else out there.

JESUS, how i've missed this! Where have I been???

(life got in the way.)

I'm so sorry I wasn't commenting like I meant to and used to, for the latest chapters you were posting before you took it all down, that was just not cool, you deserved more. Will be with you properly this time. PROMISE.

I'm nearly in tears... like nostalgia mixed with loss and longing etc..... arrrghh...

I think I might self-combust if you won't keep posting.... please don't be too cruel Hispet, ok? It doesn't need to be an "ultimate perfection re-write", you can still keep honing it after..... you're already down in history with the previous version amongst everyone who knows what's what, and so on, so....

Everyone is gagging for this story now, even more than before, because us old-timers, we know HOW AMAZING it is and what's in store (even if we didn't yet see the final chapters).... and you've taken it away from us now, you evil, evil thing.

I suggest you post most of the chapters here, almost to the end, and then publish the entire thing on Amazon, in several parts. And please charge accordingly, not just a tiny amount. Or even if you post the whole thing here, we should all have enough conscience to buy it to say "thank you", and recognise we've received so much more than what you're charging, and have been over the years you've been with us.

I do hope you're ok and happy and well, please could you check in to say a quick hello?

And if you are: JESUS CHRIST PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US, WE'RE ONLY HUMAN !!! Please Madam, Sir, yes you own me, i'll scream your name if you want ok? ;)

(I've put a winky face, fuck knows why, i'm not winking, i'm begging. HARD.)

See what you do to me? I was all over the place with the earlier version, but now it's like another level.

Maybe you get the picture.

Oh, and I LOVE YOU, your WILD CRAZY mind and your beautiful soul, ok? :)

Kisses,

evonna xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope you're okay!

No hard feelings, just a little bit sad and hoping that you're doing okay and nothing bad happened! No matter what, I'm still a fan and hope to hear from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You...

... a dang lie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m begginggggg

Please come back HP21!!!!!! I’m selfish and I neeeeeeeeed to know who Kara ends up with!! And I neeeeeeed more Arlington in my life!

daughterofBelialdaughterofBelialover 5 years ago
Memories

This story was probably the longest and darkest thing I had read online when I firwat started and got me hooked on darker storylines. I'm so glad to see the rewrite and will be actually checking on her more often again instead of what feelanlike yearly.

Thanks so much for this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
<3

Merry Christmas and happy two month anniversary of the leave of absence, everybody! May the new year contain the possibility of this story being ended and fully uploaded :) Love ya HisPet-- I know what its like to bite off more than you can chew and thinking you handle it if you just try again. I suggest finishing it in private then presenting the final product all at once to the community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wattpad

Will likely get removed because you all don’t have googling skills... then we’ll have nothing of this great story

apuppetloveapuppetloveover 5 years ago
archive.org reply

Thank you thank you thank you thank you, this will tide me over until she comes back <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looked on wattpad

Was wondering what it is called on there...i cant find it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
archive.org

It does work, it's just finicky. I just don't want anyone to start accusing her of removing it from the wayback machine because of me o.o;

Here's my copy if you dislike wattpad like me.

https://openload.co/f/nDqqbxPQ9MU/TRS_-_HisPet21.zip

If / When the author does read this, I want to say I do really enjoy the rewrite and definitely want to see where it leads someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The original TRS is on Wattpad

You're welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Web archive

Sad that the web archive doesn't seem to be working. When clicking on the chapters it just says that it was removed by the author. I agree with the others in that Hispet should really re-upload the original story if there are going to be such big breaks in the chapter postings. Or worse, if Hispet has decided not to post the new edit afterall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awful

RIP HisPet21 :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Sparklee archive.org

Whoops, a space accidentally got put in the url, delete the space in php. (p hp -> php)

SparkleeSparkleeover 5 years ago
Interesting.

Tried the web archive and it’s not showing up which means someone just removed it?

freespeechsmutfreespeechsmutover 5 years ago

You are definitely my top favorite author. Love your stuff, though the suspense is KILLING me! I suppose the tease makes the writing sweeter when it gets posted. I at least got to read it before you took the original down. Huge fan. Keep doing what you're doing!

cuntakintecuntakinteover 5 years ago
Annoying

Listen, we all get that you have stuff going on outside of this, but Jesus Christ - just drop a line about how you’ll be gone for a month past the date you said the latest chapter would be up. It’s so easy to log in and tell your readers, “Hey sorry guys going through busy/rough times so I can’t upload.” What is wrong with you? You’ve done this before so I just find it strange while unsurprising. It’s just annoying idk I don’t get it. And please, I don’t need anyone to lecture me about how she’s not getting paid and owes us nothing - I get it, that’s totally right. But I’m pretty sure maybe basic consideration for your readers isn’t a lot of ask for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHisPet21@HisPet21
***You must be 18+ to be on this website, comment on the stories, or contact the authors.*** Hello, friends! I'm HisPet21, a.k.a HP21. If you're wondering what happened to "The Rebellious Slave," I have now deleted the original chapters and am posting the updated, revised, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES