All Comments on 'The Rebound Train'

by TiffanyNylons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed that

WalkingWithDestinyWalkingWithDestinyabout 7 years ago

Close your eyes and you are there... Very erotic.

irishcream44irishcream44about 7 years ago
More fun.

Thanks. (5)

TiffanyNylonsTiffanyNylonsabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you, everyone!

I know the story was very short for this site; but it just felt like it was done. I did not want to just put in a lot of fluff just for word count! Quality over quantity! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

Totally erotic. A delicious sensual treat. Like all treats it was short and sweet and leaves one hungry for more! Please keep on writing! I want to see more, no, I need to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Really intense and erotic story. Woman making love on the train, with other men watching and participating, getting pregnant... Beautiful attention to details. My favorite part was: "I felt you start to build with your balls slapping against my clit. I have never been taken like that. So once more I came. This time my pussy was spasming along your shaft, milking it. That was what pushed you over the edge. That is when you sprayed my cervix with your seed."

Keep up the great work, you are really talented. I am a young bisexual man, pretty creative, and also passionate. If you'd like to exchange ideas or erotic stories, or chat, email me at

tralala98@gmx.com

Privacy and respect guaranteed. If you are not interested, that is OK.

jane0jane0about 6 years ago
Really good

I found this as you you read my story. This was a wonderful tale and I hope my writing will evolve to evoke the image you did.

A lovely story and thanks for writing and sharing it. Please write some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous