The Receptacle

Story Info
Even in bondage, she holds the power over them.
2.9k words
4.64
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCdj
NYCdj
24 Followers

"I don't know if I can do this," she said.

Blindfolded, dressed only in high heels, thigh highs, black leather corsette cinched at her waist, and leather chastity belt, her lover led her from the brightness of the changing room into the dimly lit dungeon.

"You know you can do it. And you will," she heard him say.

High heels clicking on the floor, she felt herself being gently led to what felt like open space, maybe the middle of the room. Then she heard some metal scraping, a squeek, and the sound of something opening, being lifted.

"I'm going to guide you, just relax."

With a hand in the small of her back, she felt him gently scoot her forward two steps. Now he was on her left, moving his hand from her back to her left hip. Then she felt a hand behind her shoulder blades, applying pressure. His hand on her waist became more firm. He was nudging her upper body forward.

"Ok slowly"

She pivoted forward, feeling his hand guide her from the shoulder. Then she felt her chest nudge a barrier... she heard wood creak, smelled leather. He moved her slightly. She felt her neck slide into a small recess in the barrier. It was comfortable, a soft leather warmth. Then she felt him take her left hand, bringing it up and placing it in a similar, smaller recess. She instinctively did the same with her right.

"Good. That's very good."

She could sense his presence around her, the air movement. He was in front of her now, sounded like he stepped up on something. She could sense his mass in front of her face. She heard wood creaking, then felt the sensation of a block being fitted down on top of her, securing her neck and wrists in place. She heard what sounded like a bolt being placed, then the distinct sound of a padlock being pushed closed. Startled, her mind came to the realization she was shackled to this wooden pillory, supinely bent over with no way to back out. A distant schoolbook picture memory of early settlers being punished in similar fashion flashed through her mind. She gently pulled her arms and head back, realizing she was securely restrained.

"Yes, it's locked."

She felt him move away, the rustling of something a few feet away. Then he was back, and felt her hair being lightly lifted, pulling behind her ears, moving it from hanging down in her face. Then she felt a ball being gently shoved in her mouth and she moaned reflexively. She felt the pressure against her mouth as he tightened it securely behind her head. Then she felt him pat her cheeck. Nasty, she thought.

"Good, you slut." Nothing else. Then she felt him move away. She could sense him still in the room, silent. Perhaps sitting, or standing in the corner, watching her. She was aware of her own breath moving up and down. She pictured her slim waist cinched by the corsette, accentuating her hips and round ass bent over. Her mind envisioned him watching her hips and legs fidget nervously, eyes running lustfully across her curves like he always does.

She only saw darkness, but knew her lover was there somewhere. The blacked out vision forced her other senses to compensate, to come alive. She became aware of his breath a few yards away, could hear the rustling of something on what might be a table, could smell the leather holding her wrists. Her skin became aware of the solid wood structure holding her in place.

She became keenly aware of the chastity belt holding her closed, keeping the outside world at bay.

But she knew he had a key, and couldn't do anything to prevent what she knew was inevitable.

The position felt familiar, like being bent over in the shower all those times. Through her mind flickered a brief memory of an old lover who fancied following her into her tiny shower all those years ago, often after he already had his way with her earlier in the morning. A bolt of electricity involuntarily shot through her spine. She wiggled her butt slightly and exhaled loudly, unable to move much more. Uncontrollably, she felt a little bit of saliva trickle out around the ball in her mouth.

She heard the click of a camera shutter. She could sense him moving around the room, click after click. She felt him stand a few feet behind her...click....click, and involuntarily arched her back a bit. She realized in that moment she was truly the center of attention, and felt a warmth begin to spread from her belly. She moaned softly through the ball, visualizing him lusting after her, at the same time realizing she was completely at his mercy. She began to accept that she was here, bent over, stuck... and that she would take whatever he gave to her.

"Good," was all he said.

Her mind was racing now, she could feel her heart beating faster as her anticipation mounted for what might be next.

Then she felt her lover's hands on her back through the leather of the corset. Gentle. Thats nice.... just like at home. She was getting lost. She tossed her hair softly, the only real movement she could make.

Whoa.

She felt hands in her hair, firmly tossling and caressing. A bolt of electricity went down her spine and she shivered slightly, realizing there were now two people in the room touching her.

The two pairs of hands were all over her, caressing her face, massaging her back, her shoulders, gently pulling her hair, stroking her legs, rubbing her butt. Her legs involuntarily spread just a hint. She could do nothing but moan softly.

Then the hands got more bold. She felt them rub the insides of her thighs, getting very close to the chastity belt, to the secret underneath. She felt them rub intimately on her hips, down to her ass, roughly over her corsett and her breasts. She felt the presence of both moving, circling around her in unison. She moaned a little louder through the ball, feeling the spit well up and drip out.

She couldnt know who belonged to the other pair of hands. Her mind wandered to the possibilities, inventing hotness in the absence of sight.

But she did realize she was beginning to get extremely hot, feeling a tidal wave start to build below her belly. The anticipation and excitement was like nothing she'd experienced before. The sensuality of the hands exploring her body, without even getting to what was under the chastity belt, was exhilarating.

She felt one set of hands lift and disappear, and the other set lingered on her hips. One of them was behind her. The caressing of her ass became very deliberate. More forceful. A soft spank.

"Hot little slut." Whoah. A different voice to associate with the hands. She stiffened. He sounded....black. Oh my god, was all she could think. The heat in her body immediately went even higher, the anticipation and imagination now slipping into overdrive.

"Supposedly so innocent. Yet here you are, bent over like a little whore," the voice said.

Wow, she thought. That was direct. And nasty.

And as her walls were being dismantled by the shear act of being there with her true love, in this position, her conscious brain admitted that what he said was... also true.

I am a slutty little whore, she acknowledged to herself, visualizing being admired by two men in the room, knowing she was the absolute object of desire by both of them.

Her fantasy building in her head was interrupted by a feeling between her legs. Someone was unlocking her chastity belt... the last line of defense to her complete openess. Once that was removed, she knew she was theirs.

Then it was gone. No panties. No leather barrier. Just her womanhood. Bared for them to admire and inspect.

She felt a mass crawl underneath her.... one of them was positioning himself under her, his head between her legs. Oh my god, she thought.

'Yes" she heard the stranger calmly say. Then an unexpected ecstasy as she felt his hands hold her hips while his mouth explored her, licking her inside and out, circling her little button, making her moan and squirm.

The whole situation was too much, the anticipation, the sensory deprivation, her lover's forecefulness, her apparent willingness to submit, the energy of the stranger.... she could feel the tidal wave rapidly build and couldn't do anything to stop it.

"Oh god," she muffled through the gag.... her knees buckled slightly and she released, exploding onto the strangers face, involuntarily sending a violent stream down onto his mass.

He didn't say a word. She heard nothing other than the sound of him slipping his tongue back inside her.

That was unexpected. So much so that she could feel another involuntary wave well up almost immediately inside her. The second orgasm was always so good....

She moaned loudly against the gag, knees bending, sending another stream straight into the strangers face.

She felt completely open, surrendered. Her breath coming rapidly. She lost track of her lover, lost in the moment with the stranger, but then felt the gag being removed. She gasped as it fell away.

"Don't talk" her lover said sternly, in front of her now.

Then the sensation of the stranger down between her legs again.... licking her, sucking her. Firmly holding her hips from below.

She moaned.

At that moment, she felt her lover step up in front of her, then his hands on either side of her head. She instinctively knew what was happening. She had felt it many times before.. with him, and many before him. She instinctively opened her mouth and felt him guide himself right into her lips, holding her head, gently rocking himself in and out as she couldn't move.

She realized he was truly fucking her face.

The openess, the attention, the overload...was too much. She felt the swell again as the stranger held her hips while he licked her, devoured her from below.

She could only moan through her lovers cock while she let out another torrent, weakly bending her knees in release, smashing down on the strangers face, wetness everywhere.

Then she felt her lover's body stiffen, holding her face steady. She heard a loud gasp and felt her mouth fill with hot liquid, jet after jet. She breathed through her nose in a familiar way, as she'd done countless times before as men released into her waiting mouth. She couldn't turn away or back up, held by his hands and the restraints. She could only receive what he gave her.

After a moment, he rocked back, stepping down. She felt herself whimpering, gasping from the strength of the multiple orgasms. As he fell out of her mouth, she felt the liquid spill out and down onto the floor. She didn't even bother to try to swallow.

She became aware that the figure below her was gone now. But then felt the familiar grip of a man positioning behind her. The way her hips get grabbed. The confidence. The hard breathing. She knew he was about to mount her, she was about to give in completely.

He was gentle, but firm. She could feel his length opening her, slowly being pushed in.

"Don't say anything," her lover commanded, his voice coming from the side. "Just take it."

She felt herself moan, felt the girth. It was opening her. It felt amazing. She could feel his hands holding her hips, caressing her ass, her back... pulling gently on the leather of her corsett while he slowly slid deeper and deeper into her. Her senses raced as she pictured in her mind what he was watching. Watching himself disappear into her.

Then, she felt a slight weight against her. She felt full and knew he was all the way in. It felt like an eternity that he just held her there like that. Motionless. Full. Open. Receiving. She was aware of his hands softly rubbing her hips and ass. She felt her own warmth start to ignite again in her belly.

Then she felt the slow movement, in and out. She intuitively could feel his eyes laser focused on what he was seeing in front of him. She was giving that too him, the object of his desire.

She couldn't stop moaning.

Then she sensed him speeding up and she got lost in the moment. It occurred to her he might not last long given the shower she'd just given him, the sensuality and intimacy of the situation. The pace quickened, she could hear his breath, his soft moans.

A semi conscious thought flashed briefly... a complete stranger is fucking me right now....

Then he was deep. Deeper than she'd felt in a long time. Uncomfortably deep. She felt him lean into her hips, holding her firm, and felt him unleash a warmth inside her that felt like it was spreading, never ending.

She felt him pull away, heard the audible pop of his huge manhood fall from her, and felt the river of his juices sloppily flow out onto the floor.

She became aware of clicking. Her lover must have been taking pictures this whole time.

"Don't talk," he said again. Reminding her that she wasn't in control.

Almost immediately, she felt the familiar touch of her lover's hands on her hips, the flash again of that familiar feel of a man about to mount her from behind. She knew he'd be wild with desire. She felt him slip right into her wetness and immediately move back and forth. She couldn't believe she was just here taking it. Doing nothing. Nothing but taking whatever they wanted to give to her. A lightening bolt again went through her spine as she reveled in the fact that she was completely being used. But knowing she was the object. She was all they wanted. All they craved. All they could think about in that moment.

He was fucking her hard, pawing at her ass and her back. Spanking her. She got lost in it, feeling her body move against the restraints.

Then she felt the stranger in front of her... already hard again, forcing himself into her mouth. She reflexively took it, like she always had.. She felt them rocking her back and forth, feeling the sexual energy flow between their bodies.

She knew the stranger was big, but he felt huge in her mouth. She could feel the gag reflex start but he'd hold back just enough to keep it at bay. She felt her lover behind her begin to move faster.... she heard him moan, pawing harder at her hips, slapping her ass harder. She felt the energy flowing. She knew she might need another orgasm... then she felt him push forward, releasing, impaling her mouth on the stranger while her lover was deep inside her belly. Almost gagging, she felt her lovers warmth spread into her insides. She moaned loudly, muffled by what was in her mouth.

Then he was gone from behind her. She felt completely drenched, strings finding their way down her legs.

Then her mouth was free, and she felt the figure move to the side, behind her again. She suddenly felt the energy, his urgency.. Oh God, she thought...

"I know we didn't talk about this, but I just need it one more time... Its so fucking good..." She could hear the uncharacteristic desperation in his voice. He was off script. She knew in that moment she had won, she had them both captured.

He was rough this time, like an animal. She felt him push right into her messy wetness, not caring at all how used she was. She could tell he was thinking only of himself now, badly needing a final release.

Strangely, she felt turned on, even after the romping she'd just received. She felt herself being filled completely with his size, his lust familiar to her, the wetness she already received from them making her even more available. Oh god, she thought, I need to come.

The feeling welled up from her middle, straight up to her third eye. She felt him being rough, but it was hitting just the right spot. She moaned loudly and lost control. She felt her hips being held while she rode the wave, gently bucking through the storm, then heard "oh God I cant" and felt his warmth for a second time deep inside her.

She was too spent to feel him pull from her. Her knees were weak. Suddenly she wanted out of the restraints. To lie down, to be in her lovers arms.

She felt her lover instinctively react, feeling him at her side almost immediately as remnants of their combined lust trailed down her legs. A kiss on the lips, a loving hand through the hair. "I'm here." She heard locks coming off, felt the weight come off from around her neck, felt herself being lifted, steadied. Felt the blindfold being untied. His loving arms around her. The light was jarring but she squinted around the room, noticing the pillory she had been on moments ago, other contraptions in the corners.

Her blurry eyes scanned the space.

But she didn't see the stranger. He had gone, disappeared. Forever a figment of her imagination.

NYCdj
NYCdj
24 Followers