All Comments on 'The Reception'

by lennythelion

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
was okay i guess

would have been better if her husband unknowingly caught them and ploted the destruction against the lover. I know from my own divorce the best revenge was the fucking ovedr lover boy. His humilation, ruining, and the making him look wimpish in her eyes. Hurt the ex far more than anything I could have done directly to her. What's more she knew I was behind it and was powerless to stop it. For what I did was ruin the life of her one time boss and lover. Cost the s.o.b. his job, marriage, and his kids. I, provided his now ex with the proof of his adultry, then seduced and married his ex and adopted his kids, when he signed over all claim and terminated his visitation rights to them. My ex feels guilty about his destruction, getting caught, and her own humilating very public divorce. So, here's to the cheating slut getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey Anonymous in USA

Hey Anonymous in USA, i give 100.To your OWN story!Tell us more!Do you still talk with your ex-wife?Have kids with her?

It could be a lot of work if you have had kids with her.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I would like to know more about her and her lover

A quick story and a fast read, but very erotic. Although it left me wondering about how these two will ever maintain a relationship with each other and their spouses.I suppose it would be very sensual and erotic to have a quick fuck whenever they had a chance, but that would become increasingly hard not to want their lover more than just a quick tryst. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun story...

This was a fun story. I liked it. It hit a hot fantasy note. To the "haters" of all cheating wife stories, stop reading them. This one was hot and fun. Keep up the good work.

randduderanddudeover 14 years ago
Hot and well done

First of all, I especially like the theme and agree that those who know they hate the "loving wives" stories might be advised to just not read them!

Very erotic with a very nice pace. Nice to see something written in the first person totally from the woman's perspective. Nice that there are some mysteries left for the reader, mainly whether she is acting with her husband's knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old dogshit story

As cheating wife stories go this isn't a wife this a woman fucking someone else at the exspense of her husband. If she can't control her cunt then she should be married.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 14 years ago
delicate writing

it isnt often, alas, that erotica is written with so much delicate dedication, so much sweet feeling for details. i loved reading it, almost tasting each sentence. true sensuality is in the smallest of things. thank you, lenny.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Effort for herself and

and other, but not her husband. Another selfish wife who uses her husband to take care of her and gives back nothing to him while giving it away to others. Yes, good writing, but pathetic plot line: selfishness is not sexy, humiliation is only for those whose self esteem is so low that they cannot feel worthwhile unless others treat them badly: for them this story must be heaven.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
illicit and intense

Wow Lenny! You have caught the excitement of the furtive illicit quickie, and it's all, or nearly all, in the buildup. As so much good sex is: in the head. Fine writing indeed, and the first person is perfect for this.

Try as I might, I just can't get my head inside the vindictive naysayers who seek to impose their dubious 'morality' on us. They clearly have no idea of the craft of writing: just so consumed by their own warped righteousness that they can't see anything else.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't understand writers that are very good

At writing but then write a story like this. Let us assume for a moment that the Loving wife section is a mixture of Cuckold husbands/Cheating husbands/Cheating wives/Hot wives and the very few stories that actually have a truly 'loving wife' as in no cheating, by that I mean the couple do not do anything outside of the marriage unless it is together and they both get equal fun/sex out of it.

<p> If all the above is a general idea of what the whole 'loving wife' section is. Where does this type of story fit in? The wife didn't care what the husband thought or did she went to the gathering to get laid pure and simple. She knew her husband wouldn't know what she did and she knew or at least the writer knew that she wouldn't get caught.

Was this an Erotic coupling? because the husband is getting NOTHING from the wife. Therefore she isn't a 'loving wife'. In fact it could almost be in the Romance section she loves her lover she doesn't love her husband. This story like many others in the wrong section.

<P>But readers who cheer on a wife cheating in a story is something else. The naysayers of stories like this do have valid points. It's strange how other readers who somehow think they are better than others don't seem to tolerate comments by readers who generally stick to the story NOT the other commentators even if the dislike the story. As for Antique sophie saying a story of someone cheating on their husband is sensual? Sorry but that tells us all we need to know about her and her state of mind and her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey Simpler

there are a lot of us out here with low self esteem. Give us a break, you want to put us down or something, we got less right than you? Live and let live buddy...Manc

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It never fails.

This story captures the essence of flirting with the hopes of more. To all you who feel the need to insult authors who do a great job....spend endless hours creating a story ....and then post it here ....all I can say is you should go open your Readers Digest and stay away from stories that have ideas you may find distressing.

This a site for stories about sex in all its forms. If you find it morally degrading then please go mow the lawn or rake your leaves and go screw your fat dumpy wives!

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyover 14 years ago
Well Written

A very well written story, leds the reader along as the story unfolds and lets them imagine they are there to watch the unfaithful wife. Can't wait to read your next story. Very good descriptive writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply

Not my thing at all, I don't find this kind of cheating erotic, just a waste of a short life, but thats just me.

andrusandrusover 14 years ago
very hot

great buildup culminating in a nice hot insatiable moment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
how is this erotic?...

....and why shouldn't readers bring their own morality to their comments? Good writing can't obviate the cold hard truth that cheating leaves a (functional) person with an empty, sick feeling. And though "sensuously" written,this is not a story.It is a paragraph describing one person's sexual arousal.How fucking boring-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wasted Life

If I hated my partner this much and only felt passion for someone else, why would I stay married? You only go around once and if your not with the one you love, why not. This little story makes no sense, you have passionate sex once or twice a year when this guy fucks you like a dog than laughes and walks away, how pathic are you? Is this supposed to be hot cause she is cheating,because cheating for a woman takes no skill or anything of value, just spread your legs and some idiot will fuck you even if he needs a bag for your head. Sad story, wonder if your happily married.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Great start!

Leaves the reader with lots of unaswered questions re the respective marriages, what might be missing, what caused them to stray, what is going to happen in the future.

But for this moment in time, i think you captured it well. Shame you do not appear to be writing in the LW category anymore. Would love to see a continuation of this particular story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another whore hides her face from decent people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous