The Receptionist

Story Info
Who's the bitch?
3.4k words
4.45
21.1k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
496 Followers

"Hi David, good to see you. Jennie is just in her office, she's free at the moment." I say.

David smiles and nods at me. "Thank you." He replies. He walks past leaving his aftershave lingering in the air. He's a tall and handsome 54 year old. His stature is straight with no slouch as he walks and he's very dominating. David would take the attention of any room he enters with his physical presence. It's because of this that I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him.

He spends most of his time working from home. He sometimes pops in to see Jennie, and he collects her in the evenings to take her home.

I sit behind the reception desk waiting for something to happen. I'm the pretty face, the first impression people get when entering.

My job is to answer the phones when they ring, I greet clients, talk to couriers that walk through the door, but most of the time I read a book or magazine. As long as I greet people and deal with requests correctly, I can do what I want.

It's not the job I dreamed of when I was at school. The pay is good though, very good.

I sit here swinging my legs, carefully leaning back to look down the corridor to Jennies office. The window is frosted, but the doors open. David is working at his laptop on one side of the desk and Jennie at the other.

Today, they aren't talking. Some days they have huge rows. I see how he looks at the girls as he walks in, there's probably something going on that I'm not privy to. Jennie, probably, loses her temper at his shenanigans.

It's a slow afternoon and I'm bored. I look at my watch and see it's 4.30pm. Another hour to go. I hope David goes shortly. I feel anxious.

There are only two other people in the office this afternoon, they are both on their laptops as well. At least they're busy with work.

I try and check Sandra out. She's busy typing a report, her bare legs perched on the coasters under her office chair, her dress is an expensive white designer dress, cut for her fit figure, and it's short showing off a lot of leg.

Her bare legs and feet are dreamy. I day dream of her and her legs most of the time.

Her ankle strap, high heels make her very tall. I'd guess she's around five eleven. She's older than me at 27, very intelligent and well educated.

Sandra is very nice, she spends time talking to me at reception if no-one else is in and there is nothing for her to do. Her accent is clipped, she speaks the Queens English properly, and I find that such a turn on. I wonder if she flirts with me sometimes, I doubt it. I wish she would though.

Sandra sits opposite Karen. Karen is the eldest in the office, she knows the business inside out and is Jennies mentor. She's 45, buxom, and tall too. Both Karen and Sandra are blondes. Their hair is perfect and styled at Nicky Clarke not 5 minutes from here.

Karen is tall as well, not as tall as Sandra but tall enough. Her skirt is blue, long to mid shin and tight, her black backless heels are sexy and give her legs form. Her thighs are tight and her arse sticks out plenty.

If I dream about Sandra, I think of the older woman more. I'd love to stick my face between her cheeks and eat from her hole. Her tits are big, soft and pillowy. I'd love a post fuck cuddle resting me face between them. Her tight white top shows off her nipples, especially when the A/C comes on.

I look back at the office. I have no idea why Jennie is married to David. She's the one with the business, the income, money and house. She is extremely attractive, and usually nice but can be a bully who loses her temper a lot if things don't go her way. I suspect Karen and Sandra receive tellings off, as usually one and occasionally both are here after I've left when Jennie has thrown her toys from the pram.

Jennie and David both live in a big house off the Kings Road in Chelsea, this office is set in a mews behind Park Lane, her team here is small but highly paid. Team members can get sacked easily if things go wrong, but by and large we're all happy here. Staff turnover isn't particularly high, but it happens.

I'm half listening to what's going on in Jennies office and looking at Sandra's legs. 'Please David, just leave.' I think to myself.

The shine from Sandra's legs is distracting me. I would love to unbuckle the strap of her shoe, suck and kiss her feet and toes. Her toes are so perfect her heel pink and soft. Her ankle is pointed and divine, her legs, I'd slide down them if I tried to climb up.

God only knows what they'd say if they knew what I think of them.

I notice movement in my peripheral vision, David is stood. I quickly play with my laptop opening work emails and pretending to deal with an enquiry. He closes the office door with a slam.

There are raised voices, the other girls look up from their monitors and look at me, then each other and snigger. I shrug, they can't tell what's being said, I can't hear either.

It's approaching five now. Sandra and Karen start packing their things away. They're trying to get out before David leaves, I assume. I can't go, I'm here for another half an hour.

"I'm working late from home tonight." Sandra says. "So am I." Karen decides too. I'm going to be left on my own. I smile and my eyes follow their arses out of the door. "See you tomorrow." Sandra says. "Have a good evening." Karen follows up.

I'm sat in the reception on my own, feeling very uncomfortable. I see the silhouettes against the frosted window. Suddenly David storms out, he's glaring at me and my heart jumps to my mouth.

He glides past my desk and out of the door. I sit quietly and try to look busy, pretending I hadn't noticed what happened.

"Sandra!" Jennie shouts. There's a pause. Jennie calls again and comes to the office door.

"They've both just left." I say turning to Jennie. Jennie screams. Fuck she's angry. David's been fucking her I assume, probably incorrectly. But she did leave during their row, and now Jennie is screaming for her, for blood.

"Shut down reception and come here." Jennie demands. I forward the switchboard to the company that answers our calls out of hours. I switch on the out of office email. Just as I go to lock the office door Jennie comes back to her door.

"Get in here now!" Jennie is angry, she needs to let off steam. I throw the keys onto the reception desk and enter her office.

It smells of Davids aftershave. Jennie is stooped over her laptop finishing something off. Her tidy finger nails tapping at the keys. Her long brown hair is hanging down from behind her ears or draping from her shoulders. Her middle eastern complexion shimmers in the office light.

For a fifty something her skin is tight and toned. Her dark middle eastern features are seductive and smokey.

She closes her laptop. She walks around the desk towards me. Grabbing me by the back of my head she kisses me. She tastes a little of coffee and smells of Chanel.

I push her off from me and we quickly stare at each other. Who's going to make the first move?

"You're mine, bitch!" She snarls.

"We'll see who's the bitch." I fire back.

I push into her, unbuttoning her jacket and pull it off from her shoulders and down her arms. We look intently into each other eyes, hers dark and smouldering. Mine wide and excited.

Her bra covered breasts in front of me - I want - but, I'm blocked from diving in as she she reaches for my pink T. She forces it up over my head. My arms up, she licks the under side of my arms to my armpits before I force my arms free. My top is discarded on the floor next to her jacket.

We kiss, hard and passionately, our teeth clash in our desperation to demonstrate our lust for one another.

She pulls away from me and grabs the tops of my grey jeans. I flick my leg back and grab the buckle at my ankle to take my heels off. I find her cleavage at face level. I drop my foot and eagerly get my face in.

Her boobs are soft and round, held up by the big bouncy bra holding them back. I lick her cleavage and kiss her chest. I move to her neck, I kiss and suck at her.

Her fingers unbutton my jeans. She yanks them down. My black satin boyshorts partly come down with them, but cling mid thigh, she deliberately strokes and caresses my back and stomach revelling in my smoothness.

She spins me round and bends down to my ankles undoing the buckles on my heels that I started but failed to finish. She holds my fishnet covered feet and I feel her face and nose in my arse through my tights.

I hear her inhale as I'm bent over. I push her back with my bum, and spin back round kicking my heels off. I'm shorter than her now.

I grab her and force her unblemished, fine back to me undoing her bra. Dumping it on the floor with the rest of our clothes. Her big tits free and available for play. I push her to the floor and roll her onto her back and drop onto her.

My teeth and nails rake over her big golden tits, her nipples large and dark. I suck hard and kiss, kneed and play. None of this is caring or considered. We are rough and forceful with each other. This is whole hearted, pure, animalistic sex.

She forces me over, she rolls onto me. Her hands jam under my back and release my smaller, more youthful tits free from their bra. She squeezes them hard, that makes me moan loudly. She bites them, and makes me cry out.

My fishnet tights are all that cover my modesty. She uses her nails to tear at them, ripping a big hole in them exposing my cunt and inner thighs.

Her hand forces itself into my crotch, she squeezes hard at my pussy as I shudder. Her fingers lock in my waxed hole where they pump several times and withdraws.

Complaining I sit up, and force my hands round her arse looking for the hook and zip to release her skirt. My cunts exposed, I want hers now too. I find it, and zip it down.

She pushes herself onto me, her hands grope my tits as we kiss. I bite her tongue and hold it between my teeth. I watch her, a smile spreads across my face, she laughs out, as for a brief moment she is powerless.

Her skirt now is pulled down to her knees, wrestling my way behind her I see her arse is tight, round and firm. It's big compared to the rest of her.

Her thong matched her bra, it's wedged between her cheeks. I dive in and force it out with my tongue. I use my teeth to take them partly down her arse. I spread her cheeks and see her arsehole glistening at me.

I need no invitation before delving my tongue in. She forces her hands back and opens wide for me. I lick my tongue from the top of her crack down to the deepest depth of her crevice. She laughs in excitement, I slap and plant my hands on either cheek of her butt and dig as deep as I can.

Her shit hole smells musky, tasting bitter and sweaty. I relish in her. I savour and devour her. I could spend an eternity with my face stuffed in here. I lick and prise open her dark hole. I force my tongue down. It fights back holding shut. She moans and fidgets, before finally relenting.

My tongue feels it ways into the bobbly port. It's warm and dry, I fuck her hole with my tongue, swirling round, pushing and pulling. I can feel her excite, and accept it more. Her complaints are faint and muted as I eat from inside her booty.

Her hand moves from her cheek to her cunt as she rubs furiously. I don't want to miss out and pull out, whilst removing her thong from her shapely legs. She's clearly frustrated. I swallow the remnants of arse from my tongue with a big grin on my face. I let her catch herself and she moves her face to my honey pot.

With my legs open I wipe the wetness of my cunt over her. I drive it onto her nose and mouth, before she takes hold and forces me still.

I delight in her tongue flashing over me. She finally forces my boyshorts off and pulls at my clit with her lips, her fingers push and play with my wet hole. I feel her search as she continuously licks my bean. Her fingers enter, they swivel and slide, and she begins her pumping of me again.

The energy of her pumping and the simultaneous sucking is propelling me over the edge, and I feel myself cum for her. She licks up and feeds on my juices.

"Your turn now." I turn and squat between her elegant light brown legs, her patch of dark stubble fringes her cunt, wet and glistening. I press my face into her steaming patch. I savor her musk on my tongue, as it skids down her moist labia.

She smells as if she's on heat, legs spread and wanton. My fingers pry her big lips loose as I strike my tongue into her slick, smooth opening. Once again my tongue probes a hole. This time it's inviting, offering up little to no resistance.

I enjoy the wetness of her, the way her hips move in time with my tongue, the feel of her stubble on my face, her quiet moans, the smell of her, and the room.

My tongue slides deeper, my hands caress her smooth, soft skin. I tongue fuck her hot hole, my saliva and her cum mix, leaking down from her fanny to her arse, making it hot and clammy.

It's not long before her moaning becomes louder and she's jarring into my face. She lays back as I slide my hand over her greasy snatch, slipping and sliding up and down over her light pink folds and her hidden clit. I lean forward and we kiss as she cums again over my hand.

Jennie turns and rips the remnants of my fishnets from around my right leg. She ties my hands behind my back and forces me over her desk.

"Don't move." She demands of me. She walks around her desk and is now in front of me, opening a drawer, it's the one on the bottom right, the deep double drawer. I watch as she brings out a strapon. She steps into it and tightens the belt around her waist.

As she walks back behind me I glimpse her arse looking pert, round and firm in the harness. She picks up her thong from the floor and stuffs it into my mouth.

I feel her plastic cock push against me, I whine with anticipation, its muffled by her damp pants in my mouth. My eyes widen with ecstasy as her cock starts its journey into my sopping wet cunt.

Her hands are holding me firmly as she drives into me. I take pleasure in the fullness, driving along my insides. My eyes roll with pleasure as Jennie fucks me, its hard, I'm pressed into the desk as she thrashes into me, the desk jolts with her fucking of me.

One bare leg is draped over the desk, my other just about covered with a ripped, saggy fishnet tight, trying to support me. I'm hot and perspiring, enjoying being fucked by my ravenous boss.

She's pumping into me with vigour and authority, I can feel my pussy lips drag out along her shaft, and pinch in with force of her crusade back in.

I grip the table wincing in pleasure, my cunt hole is being stretched and elongated by the girth of the tool. My elation is coming to a climax, and I can feel my pussy drool over it. I cum fast and hard against her, and relax onto her desk.

I feel the fake dong slide from within me. I try to get up but her hand pushes me back down. My leg is forced down from her desk, and they're spread apart by her shoes kicking them.

My arse cheeks are spread and I soon lose my senses as my pooper is stretched to take the head. My cunt has lubed the pounding instrument, she spits on me to help her intrusion. I'm an anal virgin and this is a surprise.

My hole is tight and clenched disapprovingly against this sodomy. I'm fighting against this unnatural act, but so want to relax and take it. I yelp as she gains some ground, she's unrelenting in her buggery of me, taking my most sacred of holes.

I feel the ache in my arse, and the burn as she encroaches against me. She holds before exerting another effort, I cry a little, standing there, I can't help to spread myself as my hands are still bound behind me.

I feel something go in my ring, it's a sharp pain, but my bowels are soon taking the inward passage. My fingers curl over the desk edge, my nails dig into the top. My guts are being stuffed by her long and round tool.

She's still sliding in, it's forceful and sure, I'm becoming more accepting, my arse starting to relax. She's still making her journey in slowly. I feel her tight against my buttocks, I feel anally stuffed, she holds. She starts moving out. The pleasure is incredible, like nothing I've felt before, the slow exit around my ring sends shivers up me.

Back in and upwards, I perk up with a shock, it's quicker this time. I sigh with pleasure, then she is out slow and measured. My palms are sweating, my toes ache from forcing my arse higher. My ring is exploding with satisfaction.

Fuck, back in again, my arse must be wetter, it's sliding up me like a flume, again at full hilt she holds. Slow back out. I'm cumming from this anal fuck. As I cum she fucks me hard, I feel totally ruined and satisfied at her finish.

Something makes me happy that Sandra had left already. I hope Jennies husband doesn't find out I'm his wifes bitch.

Jennie slaps my arse. She's back around the front of the desk. She takes the thong from my mouth, I can breathe more comfortably. I can smell her cock near my face.

She strokes my face, my cheeks are red and warm. She wipes her cock with the damp thong, and smiles. The cock from my arse is now being rammed down my throat. My flavours are foul and unpleasant.

The sensation of the cock slope down me is thrilling, I try to draw my breath before my gullet fills. Her hand sits around my throat feeling the filling of my wind pipe.

My eyes water and I begin to choke, out comes the cock, my saliva and bile lube my throat with an acidy burn. The cock snakes back in and down. She's getting a thrill, she's taken all of my holes, she's filled me and I feel used.

We started this with each of us pushing the other, but I understand my purpose, and that's of being her stress toy. For her to take her frustrations out on. I wonder if that's why the other girls left so quickly. I don't care, I'll willingly take this again.

Yesok1
Yesok1
496 Followers