All Comments on 'The Reconnection'

by rosegiver71

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Capitals

You should not capitalise so many words inside a sentence. No need for it.

ravishmentravishmentalmost 5 years ago

Loved it. You could feel he sexual tension and release. I surely hope this has many more chapters~

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 5 years ago
Nice start

I like the build up and simple present tense works for this narrative - wish there was more of it. You could try expanding the last two paragraphs, but that’s just my opinion. Also, was the mention of vanilla vs. “diverse” history a hint for more stories to come? (If it wasn’t, then you’re giving the reader false hope :)

rosegiver71rosegiver71almost 5 years agoAuthor
More to come

Thank you for the constructive criticism. I have a lot of work to do I know. My 10th grade typing course (a hundred years ago and on a real typewriter) never broke me of the nasty habit of caps in middle, I will do my best in the future to fix that before publication. As for the future there are a few more parts to come with the adventures of Audrey and Fred as they explore new territory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrosegiver71@rosegiver71
Joined and been reading for a while even before I "Joined". Enjoy the styles and prefer the long stories but for writing at this level, I am taking baby steps. Criticism accepted however, Trash talk not even listened to.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES