All Comments on 'The Recruit'

by Girls_cum_first

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
eclareeclarealmost 11 years ago
Kudos

Welcome back ggf. Thanks for posting another superb story. I loved the slow build up. And as always the sex was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
little bit long

love reading these better stories, but 17 pages at once is a bit much! would like to see it broke down over about 3 days! keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Fantastic

This was a great story. A lot of good sex and an amusing plot. I found your writing style kept me interested all the way through the end.

However, it may be too long for a contest entry. Many readers, I fear, will give up when they see 17 pages in length. My only complaint is that I saw no real connection to the contest theme. Thanks for writing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
It was a great story, lots of sex, some humor.

I thought it ran a little long even though the action was enough to keep it interesting. A really good story, very entertaining (and that's why I read, to be entertained).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Size doesn't matter!

A page turner! I disagree about the length. This is a well proportioned story which the author had decided not to break up into annoying parts, although there are 4 convenient chapters. The sex is realistic and exciting and the author has a delighful sense of humour missing in so many stories on here.

This man should be writing for the top shelf!

My boyfriend (I am 44) spends long periods away, this type of story is an ideal substitute, I read it in one go and slept well afterwards!

I hope this story wins, it has turned me on the most so far, but then I am biased because I live in London and know Stratford very well, very authentic. Mel, Croydon. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

GCF always writes at great length and this one no exception. Great plot, great sex, look forward to the next one AF

CockOfTheNorthCockOfTheNorthalmost 11 years ago
Very nice!

I don't normally read guy stories, I prefer to read what women are thinking in their dirty minds, but this one stood out because I was recently a recruit myself, to the delivery division of a carpet company, and the writer is English like me.

Okay I haven't got to fuck anyone in the company, all the women there are dogs, but Tom paints a pretty good picture if there really was someone tasty there.

The story was a bit long, but I stayed awake long enough to stick with it and was rewarded in the end. I rewarded myself, ha ha, I wish I had your stamina Tom, that Helen sounded pretty fuckable.. But alas she wasn't real, they never are, are they! Mandy, supposedly the real one in his story, I could really go for, just my type of slut. Let me know when you are finished fucking her, Tom :-)

RichmondDesignerRichmondDesigneralmost 11 years ago
Best story i've read this year!

I like this author, not just because he's a Brit but the way he writes, he writes a complete story and not just a wank fix. I thought his English Affair was pretty good, but this one is even better, very believable.. Roll on the next one!

51ShadesofBlack51ShadesofBlackalmost 11 years ago
Very sweet story

It has romance, sex and humor, essential ingredients to every story. Five out of five. Sarah CA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A bit long

But okay. Good writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too much fucking?

Whatever this guy is on, I want some!

Great fantasy...but come on? Who fucks four different women on one weekend?

Good jerk-off material though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Sex right at the outstart, I like that, even though it was only a dream, but it got my attention. Clever integration between the characters. The author keeps the interest going throughout, and plenty of dialogue to break up the descriptive bits.

The sex was a bit exagerrated, but who doesn't do that? I know I do!

veryniceguy73veryniceguy73about 8 years ago
Spellbound

What an amazing ride. Excellent writing; conjures vivid images in my brain.

Thank you for sharing this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Finally completed all your stories.

Did well utilisation of this quarantine period.

Love to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
wow

I read a couple of pages and I want to burn every one of these assholes... Fucking scum.

EzoA45FEzoA45Fabout 1 year ago
Wrong category. Way too long. Fucking boring.

So long-wided. The whole thing could be summed up in two pages, but all the characters have VERBAL DIARRHEA, even when they should be fucking instead of talking. EXTREMELY ANNOYING. I mean, these idiots have entire conversations about utter bullshit right WHILE they are at it! Come on...

The story does 𝗡𝗢𝗧 belong in this category. There's not a proper sex scene. What sex there is, it's total SHIT. And the protagonist is fucking slime.

What a waste of time. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous