The Recruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ooh yes, that's lovely, Tom.'

'You want all of it, bitch?'

'Fucking right I do.' Mandy pushed back against me, trying to speed up the process. 'Put it right in me, Tom, don't fuck about.'

'It's my cock, I do this my way, Mandy.'

'Oh God, another bloke that messes around, I just want fucking!' She pushed back again and I moved back away from her.

'Don't you like foreplay?' I said. To me, entering a woman slowly is one of the sweetest moments in sex.

'Not when I'm this fucking horny! Please, please fuck me. Oh, that's better.' I'd pushed in a little more.

'Fuck, you're big!'

'I warned you.'

'I don't fucking care, give it to me. Please?'

'Okay, you asked for it, here goes.'

I was getting ready for the final thrust when we heard a cough outside. I quickly pulled out of her and covered up, a stream of precum from both of us dribbled to the floor.

'Tom, don't stop, whoever she is, she won't mind, I've been caught fucking before.' Mandy giggled, reaching behind her, frantically searching for my cock. 'She might even join in! Wouldn't that be cool, you have enough there for two cunts.'

The outside door squeaked on its hinges.

'Mandy, we aren't in the Ladies, we are in the Gents.'

'Oh fuck.' She straightened up and smoothed down her skirt, what there was of it to smooth down. She was just in time.

'Oops, sorry,' said the man I recognised as the night porter. He glanced at both of us, Mandy's throat was bright red and I was finding it hard to hide my erection, it didn't take rocket science to tell what we had been doing.

'The lady's being rather sick,' I said to him as he unzipped his fly and headed for the urinals. He said nothing, in his job he had probably seen it all, he was good looking, maybe done it all too!

Right on cue, Mandy threw up again, but she still managed a whisper, 'I still want you to fuck me, Tom, we should have locked the fucking door.'

'You are in no position to have sex, Mandy.'

She turned and grinned, 'I thought this was the perfect position!' She stuck out her ass. 'Don't go away, I'll be alright in a minute.' Her stomach heaved again.

The night porter, doing up his flies, winked at me, 'You two might be better off in the Ladies.' He left without a further word.

'I don't feel well, Tom.' Mandy said, rinsing out her mouth under the tap.

'What have you been drinking?'

'Vodka.' I wondered why I didn't smell the alcohol. 'Do you mind if we just go back and sit down for a mo? I'm so sorry.'

But now the urge was with me, 'Sure, but I thought you wanted to fuck?'

'It can wait, if you can. You're a nice man, Tom, the sort of guy I would like to take home to my mum. But I wouldn't.' She managed a grin.

'Why not?' I held open the door for her.

'She's a randy cow, it wouldn't be the first time she stole one of my boyfriends. But I guess fair's fair, because one day I got my own back, she caught me in her bed fucking her new toy-boy, he was even younger than me. Guess what she did?'

'Kicked you both out?' But I had already guessed the truth.

Mandy shook her head, 'Nope. She got into bed with us. What do you think of your Randy Mandy now?'

'You are one very liberated young and desirable woman, and I would definitely like to go to bed with you, perhaps your mother too, but I guess tonight's not the night, okay?'

We returned to the sofa where she promptly delved into my unzipped pants. 'So if you are not going to fuck me, what are you going to do with this lovely hard cock, if it's not a stupid question?'

'I think you know the answer to that.' I head-nodded in the direction of the bedrooms.

'I wish it was me in that bed waiting for you, I bet I could give you a far better fuck than either of those two.'

I grinned, 'I have no doubt about that, but good things are worth waiting for!'

Mandy snuggled up against me on the sofa, curiously someone had been into the lounge and switched off the TV, probably that night porter.

She yawned, 'Can I use your shoulder as a pillow, Tom?'

'Sure. You still haven't told me why you are in here?'

'Didn't I? Sorry. There was no way I was gonna stay over there in Mickey's room, and a friend of mine works here on Reception so I thought I would camp out here until she clocks on.'

'Is she called Anna by any chance?'

'Yes, you've slept with her? I hadn't heard about you, and she tells me about most of the blokes she sleeps with.'

'I wish.'

She put her hand to her mouth, 'Now I get it, you're that Tom, the architect bloke that keeps coming on to her.'

'Without much success, I'm afraid.'

'Well, you might just get lucky, she did say she fancied you and she's just dumped her boyfriend. I'll put in a good word for you if you like, tell her about your nice cock.'

'You sleep with her?'

She laughed, 'Who fucking doesn't! But me first, okay? I want you to fuck me first.'

'Deal.'

'God, I wish I didn't feel so sick, we were that close to fucking, Tom, this cock of yours felt so good inside my cunt.' She gave it a squeeze, 'But I don't mind waiting a little longer, tonight maybe?'

'We'll see.'

'I do admire your loyalty to your two friends, though, I don't think any of my boyfriends would do that.' She yawned, 'Are you sleepy too?'

'A little.'

'You better get some if you are going to fuck two women, I wish I was one of them.'

So do I, I thought.

Mandy's right breast was squashed against my left shoulder and she reached around to adjust it, in the process releasing it from her bra. She grinned, 'You like my nipple?'

'Who in their right mind wouldn't?' Hers was the size of a pistachio nut.

'You can suck it if you like.'

Strong in the belief that a nipple is erect for two reasons only, and as there wasn't a suckling baby in sight, I did so, with great relish. She groaned, here we go again I thought, I know I am going to end up fucking this girl. But where? I felt in my pocket for Helen's car keys, but remembered they were on the dresser back in the bedroom.

'I have two. Look!' With one hand she lifted out the other breast, but when we heard a noise in the corridor, she promptly stuffed both tits back into their rightful place. She wriggled up against me to make herself more comfortable and slipped her hand back inside my pants, it felt good wrapped around my cock. 'You can feel my pussy too if you like, Tom, seeing you just had your cock in it.'

I pressed my hand to her wet panties, with a finger I traced the outline of her lips.

'Inside, silly, nobody's looking, I know you want to.'

What I really wanted was to throw her on her back, rip off those pants and fuck the living daylights out of her, to hell with the location, I knew from Helen's admission the door could be locked, and for a moment I wondered if this was the same sofa on which she and Melissa had got each other off.

Instead, in consolation, I slipped my hand inside her panties, they were tight, probably from the way she was sitting. Inside, she was deliciously soft and slippery.

I heard another noise outside, the whining of a door on its automatic hinge, and again I hesitated. Helen took no heed, she had released my cock from my pants and was stroking its length. By now I was past caring.

'Fuck!' she said, wide-eyed, 'Is this what you tried to put in me?'

'That's why I like foreplay, Mandy.' I put a second finger inside her and wriggled it against her g-spot, 'Like now.'

'Hang on,' she said, 'Let me take my panties off, I hate sleeping with them on...!' she added with abroad grin.

Mandy placed the garment to her nose, 'Fuck, I smell good.'

I grinned, 'I thought it was only we men that sniffed panties!'

'Then you can think on, mister, I love the smell of fresh pussy!'

She passed them to me, but I shook my head, 'I'd rather smell the real thing.'

'Oh fuck, yes, Tom, smell my pussy, smell how much she wants you. Please lick me, make me cum.'

I didn't need to smell any panties, I could smell her sex from here. I knelt before her open legs, and it didn't take long, either she was ultra horny, or I was particularly good that night. As I licked away at the smooth flesh of her pussy I wondered who was licking who upstairs in my room, perhaps, I fantasised, Helen and her new lover were in a sixty-nine.

'Put your finger in my ass, Tom.'

Still working on her g-spot and my tongue tracing out the alphabet thing on her clit, I forced a second forefinger all the way into her tight little hole, she gasped. 'I would so love your cock in there, do you like doing it up the ass, Tom?'

I removed my face from her pussy and wiped it on my sleeve. 'Of course I do, but my cock size...'

'You would have no trouble with me, Tom, wanna do it now?'

'No,' I lied, 'Maybe another time?'

'There might not be another time, Tom, I don't like to hang around waiting. Mind you, with that nice fat cock...what are you doing this weekend?'

'Fucking your ass I hope!'

'Fucking music to my ears! Now make me cum. Please?'

Two holes, I finger fucked both, as I resumed work on her clit.

'Fuck, that's nice, I want to cum now.'

Her hips started to shake and surprisingly silently, she let out a huge gasp, I would have put her down as a screamer. But I kept licking, tasting the flow of her juices until she cried out for me to stop.

Sprawled there on the sofa with her legs apart, me crouching before her stroking my hard cock, I knew what she wanted next, as does every woman after her first orgasm. Standing up, I moved in for the kill and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her soaking wet slit. At last, inch-by-inch I slithered sweetly into her, this time her slick pussy was ready for me. At last, barely an hour after meeting, we were going to fuck. It happens. Thank God for spontaneous sex.

Fully inside her, I looked up at her face, wanting to see that grateful gleam of lust, urging me on, deeper, faster, but they were closed.

Mandy had fallen asleep!

Totally confused, I had never been in this situation before! Almost of its own volition my cock slipped out of her. Damn! If only I'd fucked her before letting her cum!

I pulled her skirt down, what there was of it, and sat back down beside her. She was conscious enough to place her head on my shoulder. Her breast popped out again and I cupped it, in a sleepy daze her hand returned to my cock.

'Mmm, that's nice' she muttered. A faint mixture of sex and Allure filled my nostrils. 'Sorry, Tom, must be the drink.'

'That's okay, I've done the same myself before now.'

'Not with a nice hard cock up your cunt you haven't!' Mandy managed a weak grin.

'Don't worry about it, even a short fuck is better than none, and for what it's worth your pussy felt perfect for my cock.'

'I bet you say that to all the girls.'

I kissed her cheek, 'I do, because there is no such thing as an imperfect pussy!'

'I like you.'

'I like you too.' I fondled a nipple.

'I want you to fuck me properly sometime, Tom,' she muttered into my neck. I kissed her neck in reply.

It would be a hard promise not to keep and three days later I did so, and, as it turned out, she was right, she was far better between the sheets than either Helen or Melissa, in fact better than most women I have slept with, a more bubbly, enthusiastic and attentive lover would be hard to find.

That night with this extremely horny woman would make a complete story of its own, Mandy was one very dirty girl! I told her I would write about us and she said she would like to add her own version sometime. Watch this space!

**

I must have drifted off myself, but cannot have been asleep very long as it was still dark, but Mandy had gone, and instead fondling a very wet pussy, I had in my hand a scrap of paper.

I sat up and zipped up my pants, Mandy had tactfully stuffed my cock away inside.

I unfurled the note, it was written on a hotel letterhead.

'Why did you stop? Call me sometime, 07731 929 019 Mx PS Thanks for the cum, it was lovely, your turn next, in any hole you like!'

I pulled out my phone and typed out a text.

'You were asleep! Tom x'

Wherever she was, her reply was immediate.

'Hi Tom, 'I'm sorry about that, I was so tired, but I do remember that you put your cock in me, that felt so good. But why the fuck did you stop? I would have woken up. I know we didn't really do anything, but thank you for being here, how we didn't fuck on that sofa to start with is beyond me, and why didn't I just suck your cock? I wanted you so much, do you know my pussy is still wet, even though I rubbed one off while you were asleep! Please come and fuck me properly sometime with that lovely cock, I will keep my pussy wet for you. And smell that paper I wrote on! Lots of love and sucks, I'm good at that too! Phone me soon Your Randy Mandy xoxox PS I swallow too!'

I sniffed the paper, recognising the universal scent of a woman's sex and tucked it in my pocket, I knew I was going to make use of that number.

'Hi Randy Mandy, it was great meeting you, obviously it was meant. I was so tempted to keep fucking you, in that bathroom if we hadn't got interrupted I know I would have done, but thank you for being understanding, I will make it up to you, in bed! Maybe another time if I ask them we could have that foursome with Helen and Melissa, who knows? In the meantime, yes I do fancy you, and I do want to put my stiff cock again in that juicy wet pussy of yours, fuck your brains out and fill you with my hot cum, I will save some up for you! My cock is still hard thinking of your lovely wet pussy and you swallowing my spunk. Tom xox

'Ooh, Tom, I love your dirty words, I hope you use them in the bedroom too, and yes your hard cock in my wet cunt and my mouth will be amazing, come fuck me soon, I can't wait! M xox PS Why didn't you tell me one of them was Melissa?'

'You didn't ask, do you know her then?'

'She is a good friend, I have been trying to get in her pants for ages.'

'Where are you now and why did you leave?'

'Why, have you changed your mind? My pussy is still wet if you have! I left because I wanted to fuck and you didn't, and I didn't want to put any more pressure on you. See, I can be a good girl too! And just in case you don't want me to be I am in the Night Porter's little day room, he won't mind, he's gay. He knew what we were up to in the bathroom by the way. I told him we didn't fuck properly, but he doesn't believe me!'

'I want to fuck you in some nice cosy bed, not a tatty cupboard!'

'Okay, suit yourself, just don't leave it too long that's all, I might just find another fat cock like yours xxx'

'I won't. And you won't!'

'Big head. Promise?'

'Wild horses won't keep me away.'

'No, but another available pussy might!'

'Alright, you mentioned this Saturday?'

'Yes please, I'll put on my favourite panties for you, they'll blow your fucking mind.'

'On one condition.'

'What's that?'

'I take them off.'

'Then I make a condition too, you wear them while you are fucking me.'

'Kinky bitch!'

'Dirty bastard!'

'We keep on texting like this, and I will come and fuck you, you are making my cock hard.'

'Come on then, I dare you!'

'No, I have to go to the others now.'

'Chicken! Your loss. Say hello to Mel for me, and fuck her well, she will like your cock.'

'I know she will, next time it will be you, I promise.'

'Good, I'll keep you to that! Saturday, don't forget.'

On the way back to my room, I passed Reception, the night porter gave me a knowing grin, I smiled back. Mandy, I knew, was very close at hand, I was so tempted. But then knew that I could have the best of both worlds, Helen and her new lover first, Mandy later. Selfish? Maybe. Common sense? Clearly!

Halfway up the stairs I got another text.

'I saw you go past, Tom, I was so tempted to leap out and grab you.'

'Why didn't you?'

'Because we have nowhere to go. How I wish Anna was here, she could have found us a room.'

'Saturday, Mandy.'

'Okay, I get the message. When you are with Mel, think it's my cunt you have your cock in.'

'I will.'

'Think of me with my fingers in my cunt while you fuck her.'

Minutes later, I wished I really had stayed downstairs. I recalled that brief moment I had my cock inside Mandy, it had to be the shortest fuck on record, but I doubted that Guinness would print it! All I knew was, I wanted more of her than fifteen seconds.

With those pleasant thoughts in my mind I was totally unprepared for the reception I got when I opened the bedroom door.

'You dirty fucking bastard!'

**

Room 39, Swans nest Hotel, 3:05 a.m., Thursday 12th October, 2012

I stopped in mid-stride, Helen was stood in the middle of the room, hands on hips, stark naked, her throat flushed red, either as I hoped as a result of a great orgasm, or in anger. Melissa was still in bed, or rather, naked on it, a grin on her face that could only have come from one source, a female induced orgasm.

From Helen's next words, it was clearly rage, 'You just couldn't wait, could you, you rotten fucking shit, all you fucking men are the same.'

'Language, please, Helen, it doesn't become you.' I put my hands in the air, 'And what have I done this time?'

'Fuck off. And fuck you, cunt! Who was she?'

'Who was who?'

'Don't fuck with me, you know who I mean. In the lounge.'

'You mean the that stranger on the sofa?' I grinned, trying to pass it off, I wondered what she had seen, if it was the short few seconds my cock was in Mandy's pussy, I was doomed.

'There were others? Did you fuck them too?'

I put out a hand, 'Helen, you can't be angry and naked at the same time.'

She looked down at herself, as if noticing her nudity for the first time, and promptly turned her back.

'Even a better view!' Her ass cheeks were red, I wondered exactly what these two had been up to.

'Bollocks!'

'Look, Helen, she was called Mandy, she wasn't very well and was waiting for a friend. And we didn't do anything. How do you know, anyway?'

Melissa sat up, her breasts moist with perspiration, and spoke for her, 'When Helen and I had finished, we made a coffee and then she went to fetch you so you could have that threesome fun you went on about.'

Helen stared at me in the mirrored wardrobe, 'Obviously I needn't have bothered, your cock was elsewhere employed, you fucking cheating bastard, you.'

Before I could reply, Melissa butted in again, 'Do you mean Mandy Richards, works across the road, purple hair and blonde streaks?'

I nodded, 'Actually I thought it was the other way around.'

'That's odd, she didn't tell me she was back from holiday, she has a boyfriend in Germany.'

'Had, she's broken up with him.'

'I'm not surprised, he was a selfish bastard.'

'And she is now fucking a selfish English bastard!'

I ignored Helen's outburst, 'She said she knows you, Mel.'

'God, why didn't you invite her up? We could really have had some fun.'

'Yes,' said Helen, 'At least you could have cheated in full view of us.'

I grinned at them both, 'Now you tell me! But I didn't fuck her,' I said truthfully, assuming that a couple of strokes lasting only fifteen seconds didn't count!

'That doesn't change things,' said Helen, 'If you didn't do anything, what were you doing with your hands in each other's pants?'

Melissa looked on, a slight look of amusement on her face.

'It wasn't like that.'

'Oh yes, and what was it like?' She turned around, her face red, 'Was that before you fucked her, or afterwards?'

1...89101112...17