The Recruiter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you know my gpa?" She wasn't upset by that, maybe just a little surprised and maybe was starting to believe that there was some seriousness to what I was telling her.

"Well I am a recruiter for an intelligence agency." I shrugged my shoulders and took another long draw of my coffee.

"Listen I'm good at this. I wouldn't be approaching you if I didn't think you had the chops for it. I would get my truck fixed and be on my way. This is the part where we talk about what this could mean for you. Those student loans you have, paid for. Your graduate degree? Paid for. All the while earning a six figure salary."

"This also needs to be the part where you tell me the truth about what's expected. I'm sure there is some sort of downside to this. There has to be. No one offers you all this with out there being a cost. Assuming you are recruiting me?"

"See? You are smart. There is a cost. There is no 9:00 to 5:00 in this job. You have to be ready to go at a moments notice. You will be out on missions for extended periods. You will need to be able to see a larger picture of an objective and not just see the present circumstance. There is a lot more you are going to need to know. There are expectations and its demanding."

"Ok, I'm listening. What do we do next?"

12