The Recurring Dream

Story Info
I Am The Woman, Again!
3.2k words
2.89
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently dreamed that my beautiful wife of many years and I changed places with each other, that I was her and she was me, after hearing the song, "If I Was The Woman, And You Were The Man," by the Cowboy Junkies and the late John Prine, and answering my inquisitive wife's question. In that dream, I got to experience our sexual debauchery from her standpoint, well, actually more like her kneeling and bobbing point! It was the most vivid, realistic dream I had ever experienced, and also the sexiest, dirtiest, most depraved, and wettest!

While I was dreaming, I actually thought I was my wife, that it was not a dream, and I sucked my darling husband to so many orgasms and swallowed so much semen, my belly sloshed when I moved. I loved that dream, was disappointed when I woke up and realized it was not real, and wished I could have that same dream every night.

Well, someone told me a long time ago to be careful what I wish, and while that same dream has not repeated exactly, I have had many recurring dreams in which I am my wife, dutifully and submissively performing fellatio on my very concupiscent husband anytime and anywhere, and swallowing copious amounts of his addictive and aphrodisiacal semen.

Yes, when I dream I am my wife, I am totally addicted to my darling husband's yummy semen, willing to do anything for another mouthful, the joy of feeling him grow inside of my hungry mouth and ejaculate massive quantities down my throat, and it is my universal aphrodisiac, allowing me to feel sexy and raunchy and libidinous and powerful, and so orgasmic!

As I sit at my computer, typing the details of my dreams, I recognize the events that occur therein are extremely exaggerated, compared to anything my wife and I do with or to each other in real life. But at the time, like while I am having the dream, it all seems completely normal, very real, and very, very sexy! And the orgasms are 100% authentic, as proven by the messy pajama bottoms and bed sheets!

As much as I absolutely love the dreams in which I am my wife and perform every manner of brazen sexual deed, usually completely naked and sometimes with an audience, I guess I should be glad I do not have those dreams every night.

Certainly I love the nights and the orgasms more than the morning laundry!

On those mornings, after dreaming all night about sucking my alluring husband and filling my belly with voluminous quantities of yummy semen, I wake up so aroused, I cannot stop myself from rapturously defiling my real-life favorite thing, even while my wife is still asleep. She typically wakes up with my tongue deep inside of her vagina, and the first word she speaks, after coming down from her orgasm is, "Again?"

She knows by my degree of vigilance to her vault of unlimited pleasure, our bed sheets, and my pajama bottoms, have taken another hit!

One more thing about my very beautiful wife, she is not at all vain, nor would she ever flaunt her body the way I certainly do when I dream it is my body. She keeps herself fit by working out regularly and eating sensibly, and in my eyes, she is a perfect 10, but like all things when I dream, her love of showing off her wares is completely exaggerated. She also does not speak as provocatively, in real life, as I do, as my wife, when I dream. I guess in is inevitable that, even when I dream I am the person occupying my wife's beautiful body, I am still me, randy desires and all.

So, I would like to share the details of another one of my erotic dreams, but before I do, there are a couple of things you might benefit from knowing about about my favorite married couple.

We met in school, and while we were still students, discovered our mutual enjoyment of oral sex, both giving and receiving. One fateful night, after many years of marriage and much sexual variation and experimentation, she offered me a snowball, which I reluctantly accepted, but absolutely loved! I soon thereafter became addicted to my own semen. Eventually, she started holding my head and legs in appropriate proximation so I could suck myself to orgasm and swallow my own load, a feat she gets equally ardent helping me perform. She knows how much I enjoy sucking and swallowing, and that I would do it to her if I could. Therefore, she is quite amused, and aroused, by my descriptions of the dreams I have in which I am her, and in fact, encouraged me to submit them to Literotica.

When I dream I am my wife, and she is me, I am most interested in performing fellatio on my darling husband, and swallowing vast loads of his semen, most likely due to my own real-life semen addiction, although I am certainly not trying to interpret the fantasy situations which exist in my subconscience; I will leave that to professionals, and Literotica readers!

Here is the dream I wish to share...

========

I was completely naked and masturbating with two fingers and a vibrator in my vagina, alternately licking my fingers and rubbing my clitoris, and on the brink of an intense orgasm, as my darling husband of many years watched me attentively and directed the action. Each time I was almost there, he would instruct me to turn off my vibrator, remove it from my vagina, and either suck it clean or bring it to him so he could enjoy his favorite taste, thus keeping me on the very threshold of orgasm for as long as possible.

A video camera on a tripod, controlled by my husband's wireless remote, was recording all of this, my every move and facial expression; we were going to share the video with our friends Liz and Katie, a lesbian couple who were stopping over shortly to share in our fun. I was not informed of any further purpose they had in making such a video, whether submitting it to an on-line site, but the very idea put a ball of ice in my chest and a slow-burnng fire in my vagina! Presumably, my sweet and loving husband was making the video to humiliate me, in retaliation for all of the times I tried to humiliate him in front of our friends Liz and Katie, and there were many! But, of course, the camera had the complete opposite effect on me, turning me on and ensuring my delayed orgasm would be more intense and exciting than ever, and captured on video for our friends' enjoyment.

My vagina literally dripped with excitement, even when my vibrator was not doing its duty!

Next, with my vibrator in its high-speed mode and buried to the hilt in my sopping wet vagina, my quasi-domineering husband exposed his massive erection to the camera and allowed me to imbibe that which I had been craving, in close-up.

I scurried on all fours to him and began sucking him furiously, reaching both arms around his waist to pull him even closer to my ravenous mouth. Yum, he tasted so good! I could hardly wait for the deluge, yet I wanted to savor the feeling of his firmness against the back of my throat!

With one hand on the back of my head and the other still directing the video camera, he plunged himself deeper and deeper into my throat, causing an involuntary gagging response by me, which he was sure to enjoy showing me on play-back.

Still, I rebounded quickly and resumed sucking and stroking him, fondling his testicular sac and moaning in unison with him as we both neared orgasmic orbit.

He held back as long as possible, then finally released a torrent of hot, thick semen into my hungry mouth and throat, just as the fire inside of my vagina ignited with such force it knocked the vibrator, still wizzing loudly, onto the floor between my knees.

I did not care!

I swallowed as much of his first load of semen as I could, continuing to suck him almost painfully hard into my mouth as his orgasm subsided, then turned my face to the camera, smiling broadly and showing the trails of yummy semen streaming down my chin.

"Be sure to get this shot," I directed, standing up to kiss him on the mouth and allow him to lick his semen from my face.

My husband is such a great kisser! I sucked on his tongue as if performing fellatio on it, and even bobbed my head up and down a few times before reinserting my vibrator and returning to my knees for another round and another mouthful of semen.

Every time my darling husband ejaculates into my hungry mouth, every load I swallow, makes me feel sexier, more libidinous, and more willing to take any risk to ingest more and more and more!

I swallowed every bit of his second ejaculation without sharing a single drop with him.

Served him right for trying to humiliate me!

When I looked up after swallowing the contents of my husband's second orgasm, my two best friends, Liz and Katie, were standing there, one on each side of him, and they all had mischievous smiles on their faces and gleams in their eyes.

"You always wanted to try eating a creampie, didn't you?" my darling husband asked me before I could guess why my friends were there, a rhetorical question for the sake of the video.

Although I had never shared any type of intimate experience with a woman, nor even suggested I might be interested in giving it a try, my ever-scheming husband knew that, once under the influence of his semen, to which I am certainly addicted, there would be no limit to the sexual misadventures I would be willing to endeavor for the opportunity to swallow more.

I nodded enthusiastically, the ice ball returning to my chest as the fire in my vagina raged, and our party moved to our king-size bed.

Somehow, I lost track of the video camera at this point, or who was operating it, but I assumed correctly it was still recording all of our action.

If my darling was still trying to humilite me, he was failing. The sexual excitement I felt as my friends undressed and climbed onto our bed was far greater than any trepidation I may have been experiencing.

I was going to make love to my two best friends for the first time ever, and swallow loads of my darling husband's semen, all on camera, while my vibrator continued to deliver high-speed orgasmic pleasure to my already sopping wet vagina; could it get any kinkier or more exciting?

Liz was to be my first, with Katie straddling her face at the head of our bed as my husband got to work, filling Liz's vagina with his exquisite love-juice.

Although I had never tasted a vagina before, with the exception of my own sweet nectar, as soon as my husband pulled out of Liz, I knew what I was supposed to do, and the knowledge of his semen within her hot womanhood excited me and drew me to her like a magnet.

With Liz still sucking and licking her lover, and Katie near her own orgasm, I slithered up to the messy creampie awaiting me, careful not to lose my vibrator, which was still working overtime deep inside of me.

The taste of Liz's female secretions skewed the flavor of my husband's semen, but I would have to say in a good way, and I buried my tongue in her gaping orifice, my nose pressed tightly against her swollen clitoris. Her labia were much larger than my own, and filled my mouth delightfully as I sucked her seductive vaginal secretions and my husband's semen from her.

Incredible!

The idea of Liz achieving an orgasm as a result of my pedestrain first attempt at cunnilingus did not occur to me, until it actually happened, and a flood of fluid drenched my face, much to her embarrassment.

"Sorry," she said breathlessly, as I licked her clean and kissed both of her thighs lovingly.

"I loved it!" I assured Liz, entering her one more time with my outstretched tongue in case I had missed anything.

"Wow, she does not do that very often!" Katie exclaimed when she realized what had just happened. "You must be good!"

"It was her first time," my husband said, and I thought I noted a sense of pride in his voice.

"Then she must be a natural!" Katie added, "Mmmmmmmmm..."

At some point while I was eating my first creampie, Katie had dismounted Liz's face and was getting ready for her turn.

A moment later, Liz's was straddling Katie's face, and my ever-sporting husband was preparing my second creampie. From her perch atop her lover's eager tongue, Liz winked at me, and I felt the fire in my vagina igniting once again.

As before, I knew what I was to do and assumed my position between Katie's legs as soon as my husband pulled out.

As I moved into my place of honor, my vibrator dislodged from my vagina, and my keenly-vigilant husband picked it up from our bed, thoroughly licked it clean, and inserted it into my nearest orifice, someplace it had never been before.

Wow!

The sensation startled me at first, but then sent a shiver up my spine and a new blaze into my yawning vagina, eliciting my second orgasm! I moaned as my mouth found Katie's vet vagina, and she patted my head.

"No pressure!" she teased as I began my second attempt at performing cunnilingus, likely referring to her partner's explosive orgasm. "Take as much time as you need!"

I followed Katie's advice and ate my second creampie slowly, thoroughly enjoying each scrumptious mouthful.

When I was almost finished savoring the final remnants of Katie's flavorful mixture of vaginal fluid and semen, Liz, enjoying the dexterity of her lover's well-practiced tongue, began panting and moaning, and it occurred to me I had not gotten that response from Katie.

At least, not yet!

Although cunnilingus was new to me, at least from the performance aspect, I redoubled my efforts to bring pleasure to Katie, thinking of, and trying to emulate, all of the things my seasoned husband did when bringing oral pleasure to me. I planted soft kisses on her thighs, rubbed my nose back and forth across her clitoris, licked her up and down teasingly, without penetration, and even gave some love to her forbidden places before burying my tongue back inside of her vagina.

I took my time, as she had recommended, not just licking and sucking her sultry vagina but actually making love to her with my eager mouth, and my persistence eventually paid off. As Liz reached the final summit of her orgasm at Katie's mouth, Katie also began squirming and moaning and soon found her own summit.

There was no flood.

Rats!

As Liz dismounted her lover's face, Katie pulled mine up to hers for a soft but passionate kiss, tasting of Liz's orgasm and nearly giving me my third!

"What does a man have to do to get some attention around here?" my seemingly perpetually-erect husband interrupted facetiously, as Katie and I were enjoying our brief cuddle.

"Just exactly that," I replied, craving yet another dose of his addictive semen, directly from the source.

This time it was my husband who was on his knees, at the head of our bed, while I moved over, next to Katie, on my semen-filled belly and propped myself up on my elbows.

He leaned forward to manipulate my vibrator, which was still buzzing away deep inside of me at high-speed, as I sucked him in and out of my voracious mouth.

He must have really enjoyed watching the show my friends and I put on for him, because he was harder than ever and exploded with his biggest orgasm of the day, much to my lustful delight! I swallowed his massive load quickly and licked my lips clean, before he could pull my face up to his for a snowball.

Served him right for trying to humiliate me!!

For the grand finale of our video, the three co-conspirators had decided they would all share a creampie, courtesy of yours truly.

I sucked my husband to another full erection, wishing I could "accidentally" cause him to ejaculate prematurely into my always eager yap, but he was somehow wise to my intention and pulled out just as his testicles began to retract.

Rats!

He unceremoniously removed my vibrator from its newest home, then entered my wet vagina quickly and filled me to the gills with whatever semen he had managed to produce since his latest ejaculation slid down my throat.

I kissed him deeply as he pumped his love-juice into me, and I know he enjoyed the taste of his own semen on my lips, but it was just a teaser for what he was about to suck out of my vagina.

As far as the three of them sharing one creampie, I have to give them credit, because they did take turns, to some degree, although there were many times I could feel three distinctly separate yet equally skilled tongues licking me all over, and I could not even count the number of fingers probing me! I also lost count of the combined number of orgasms the three of them allowed me to experience, but needless to say, it was a fitting climax for their video!

The final shot was of the four of us sitting naked and side-by-side on our king-size bed, arms around each other's shoulders like kids on a playground.

My clever husband looked directly into the camera, as if a news reporter, and then turned to me and said, "So tell our viewers how you felt about your first time performing cunnilingus on a woman."

Without hesitating, I smirked and answered, "Who says that was my first time?"

We tried to watch the video on our bedroom's wide-screen television set that night, but I for one was tired, and fell fast asleep, surrounded by my loving husband and my two best friends, with a smile on my face and a belly full of semen.

========

When I woke up, Liz and Katie were not there, my beautiful wife was still asleep next to me, and my pajama pants and our bed sheets were saturated with cold semen.

"Again?" was all my sexy wife said after she woke up with my busy tongue deep inside of her vagina and came down from the day's first orgasm.

This is merely one example of the dreams I have been having since first answering my curious wife's question, "What would you do, if you were the woman, and I was the man?"

For the record, or the sake of full disclosure, as seems to be the day's popular term, my sexually adventurous wife has never experienced any type of intimacy with a member of her own gender, despite the depiction of her presented in this account of my dream.

However, the things she does, when I dream I am my wife, are the things I myself would do, if I was the woman!

Dream on...