The Red Bikini Granny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, it's moving now," the woman assured him.

Sure enough the ball soon appeared at her half open arse hole, and with a push, she forced it out.

"You've done really well," she complimented Gerry. "I know you've cum earlier, but if you think you can cum again, it's time for your reward."

The events, and sensations of the last few minutes had had their effect on Gerry, and he was hard again.

"If you want to fuck my fanny from behind, I'll guarantee a fuck like you've never had before," the woman promised him.

He dropped his trousers and his briefs, which stuck to him, as did his shirt from his last climax. She heaved herself onto the couch, bent almost double on her knees, opened her legs, her arse sticking up in the air and for the first time Gerry could see the fat and wet lips of her fanny, jutting out over the end of the couch. The lips were just about on a level for him to go straight forward into her.

"Before you start fucking me, just open the last box," the woman said to Gerry.

This was a long, fairly thin box, and when he opened it, Gerry could see it contained a dildo. Not just a smooth one, but well over two inches in diameter with a series of circular ripples along the entire 6 inch length.

"Now, get your dick right up inside my fanny," the woman told Gerry, "then you can slide the dildo up my arse."

Using his free hand, he guided the end of his dick into the small opening at the base of her fanny lips, and pushed all the way in, with one firm thrust. She was not particularly tight, but enough for Gerry to enjoy the squeezing sensation along the length of his shaft. And then, for the first time, he slid the dildo up her arse.

It surely was a sensation he had never experienced before! Not only did her cunt tighten up, but through the thin wall of membrane, Gerry could feel the ripples of the dildo sliding along the upper length of his dick. At first, as he was pushing it into her arse from a slight upward angle, the end of the dildo was slightly uncomfortable, but once fully inside her anal channel, it lay parallel to his dick.

Up and down, up and down, Gerry pounded her fanny and cunt, the ripples on the dildo rubbing his dick. . Each time he hit her fanny lips he could both hear and feel the slap of his belly and balls against the bouncing flesh of her arse cheeks. Her whole meaty body bounced and wobbled, almost obscenely, as Gerry speeded up until his burning hot dick felt it would explode as he squirted his cum into her.

"Don't stop. Don't stop," pleaded the woman, "just a few more, pleeeeease!"

At the last word, she achieved her own orgasm, screeching and hissing as she went over the edge. Gerry tried to hold himself on her, but she was so slick with sweat, his wobbling legs let him down, and he literally fell out of her. They stayed like that for perhaps four or five minutes, until they both recovered.

Gerry became aware of a pain in is lower belly, and felt a bruise there. At first he was a little concerned, until he realised that in her orgasm she had shit the dildo out as far as she could, and it had rammed into his abdomen!. Looking up,Gerry saw the last three inches of dildo sticking out of her arsehole. With a quick pull, he removed it completely.

She gasped as her arse felt the object emptying her back passage, and the hole almost closed up. Slowly, the woman managed to haul herself fully onto the couch, and twist onto her back Neither of them spoke for a while, then the woman looked over the side of the couch, to where Gerry was still sitting cross-legged on the floor.

"Well?" was all she said.

"I wanted something new, and that was surely it" he replied.

She laughed softly.

"You did really well, thanks for letting me really live my fantasy. I know I'm fat, and can't reach to do that myself, so it's great to have a man do it with me."

"Just one last small thing," said Gerry.

He climbed up off the floor, went over to her, and quite gently slipped the small triangles of material of her bikini top off her nipples. Cupping both hands round each sagging mound, one at a time, he quickly gave a long, hard suck on those nipples, turned and began to dress himself.

She lay there, watching him. Then he turned and said,

"Can we do this again?"

She shook her head.

"No, it's never as much fun when you know what's going to happen. I love having a new man each time, it's more exciting for them and for me."

Gerry smiled, and nodded.

"I'll let myself out. I'll make sure the door locks behind me."

With that, he left the room, opened the front door, and after checking the door was secure behind him, walked over to his car and drove home.

It had been an experience he would never forget, but in one way, one he didn't really want to try again. At least not unless Red Bikini Lady phoned him!

12