All Comments on 'The Red Dominatrix'

by LilithSchwarz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
You bring bad writing to a whole new level.

You make me wish I could vote lower than one star. I want to vote NEGATIVE stars for this story.

Not only did you slaughter this story with misspelled, misused, and misplaced words... Not only did you punctuate (or fail to punctuate) to the point where I had to stop, go back and re-read, only to ask "What the fuck do they mean?!"... But your actual story, even if it didn't have all the errors in spelling and grammar, you actual story was horrible! And SOPHIE MARCEAU was your personal assistant? Why stop there? Is Monica Bellucci your chauffeur? Is Olivia Wilde your gardener? Who cleans your toilets? Olga Kurylenko?

Do yourself (and EVERYONE ELSE) a favor, and stop. Just stop. In fact, you're not allowed to READ the stories on this site anymore, let alone WRITE anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Negative stars

I wish I too could vote with negative stars. This was one of the worse stories I've read here. Keep writing if you must but label your stories as "For man-hating, lesbian, doms"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was that bad!

Please get an editor. You really, really need one. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grammer was horrible

The story line was horrible and in dire need of editing.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Don't get discouraged

I agree with the editing comments, but there are so few females writing on femdom that it would be a shame to lose one. If you can't find someone to look over your story prior to posting, let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Written by a horny teenager

With simply horrible dialogue. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kick him in the balls one more time - OUCH

He has signed on for the rest of his life. He learns every day what dominated means

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous