The Red Door

Story Info
This is a gay, random, hook-up story.
1.8k words
4.48
7.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving just below the speed limit of twenty-five miles an hour, and being followed by a pack impatient vehicles, as I drove past the house to my left. I pulled in on the corner of the next block. The other cars eagerly passed. I sat for about ten seconds. My heart fell to the pit of my stomach. My anxiety was through the roof. This wasn't unusual, in fact, I think it is part of the thrill.

I saw a message pop up on my phone which read, "Red Door."

I snapped back into reality, put my keys in my pocket, slid my wallet under my front seat, turned off my phone, and hopped out of my Jeep.

It was a warm day, not as humid as it had been, and I enjoyed feeling the sun beat down on me. I crossed the street perpendicular to my Jeep and pulled out my keys to ensure that it was locked. I tucked them back in my pocket as I continued to cross the intersection. I slowly walked down the block.

I passed about six sets of semi-attached brick homes before coming to the one that stood a part from the rest. It sat back from the street with a small patch of grass in front. Potted plants and stone statues sat at either side of the short set of four steps I climbed to get on the porch. There was a large wreath, patriotic themed, and bunting under the windows. This was a three-story home unlike the others in this area.

I reached for the handle and the red door opened just more than a crack.

"Hurry, come inside," he said.

I slid through the threshold and then behind him. He was wearing nothing but his boxers, and I noticed him quickly lock and bolt the door. There were two locks.

"Upstairs," he said as he shuffled past me and ran up the stairs.

The stairs creaked and cracked as he ran up barefoot.

I stood for a moment, in the parlor, in one of the most mysterious homes I had ever seen, and I looked around. It was full of relics, fancy furniture from a hundred years ago, and its design was clearly from the distant past. It didn't belong here. Was it Colonial?

"Come on," he called, and I followed him up the stairs.

There must have been eight rooms on the second floor of the home. The massive halls were painted a deep shade of red with a dull white paint covering the ornate molding. Beautiful lights hung from the ceiling, and the walls were expertly decorated with photos of a time long past. I recognized Presidents on these walls. Was that General Washington? It felt as though they were watching me and I got the chills.

He waved me into a room and closed yet another door. I heard a 'click' as he locked it. I'd been counting and that was three. This room was gigantic, in fact, it was actually two rooms in one. The front room was more of a sitting room. There was a large white cat sitting on an old wooden chair. It looked at me. It didn't move an inch.

He walked into the second room, which included not much more than a king-sized bed, and I followed. He looked at me and smiled. He locked this door; number four. I didn't like the way this felt. It felt all wrong to me. This house, the furnishings, the pictures, the cat, the locked doors, all seemed like signs to run, but I had nowhere to go.

Sensing my discomfort, the man took a step back, put his open hands out in front of him, and said, "Dude, if you are uncomfortable you can go. I'm not going to hurt you."

I took in a sigh of relief and he reached out and touched me. He could probably sense yet again that it was exactly that which I wanted to hear.

I took a step toward him and he lifted my shirt, first a little, then over my head. He touched my chest. He moved his hand down, caressing over my stomach, before tucking just two fingers under the elastic of my shorts. He pulled down a little.

I put my hands on his hips and pulled him closer to me. Our naked upper bodies touched as we held each other. His hard dick was bulging in his boxers, and he let me know it by pressing forward against me. All my worries went away. We'd barely say another word throughout our encounter.

He let go of me and he climbed up on his bed. I dropped my shorts to the floor and hopped up behind him. For just a minute, we lay there cuddling with me behind him, before he rolled on his back. I reached down, tugged on his boxers, and uncovered a lovely surprise. He pulled them down the rest of the way, over his feet, and he threw them on the floor.

I reached over and began to stroke his cock. He put his hands behind his head, bent at the elbows, and rested on a pillow. This was to fulfill the extent of our agreement. I was hear to give head to this stranger I met on an app. I slid down and took my place between his legs. I continued to rub his cock with my hand and eventually took it to my face. I looked up at him, with his beautiful dick inches from my face, and his eyes were closed. The smell of lavender, a clean man, lingered slightly.

Reaching out with my tongue, I began to tease the knob of his cock. I could tell he liked my mouth because he was lifting his hips to get deeper - I wasn't ready for that yet! I like to tease a little when I'm in funky town.

I pulled my head away, reached out, and I applied the slightest amount of pressure on his exposed asshole. He snuck back a bit and I laughed. I let it go and went back to the cock. I held it in my hand as I sucked on his balls. One after the other; they were massive. I appreciated his smooth, shaved, skin below the belt.

I moved back to the shaft and licked from the base of the shaft to the head. I gave it some kisses along the way. It was beautiful as it stood for me. A few prominent veins and the most perfect mushroom tip, complimented his seven strong inches. I was eager and I took him in my mouth.

I began to suck on the tip and slowly worked my way deeper down his shaft. I loved feeling it my mouth; it made me so hard. I was stroking him with my thumb and pointer finger as I bobbed on him. He reached down and took control of my head. I place my hands beside his hips to hold myself up. He plowed my throat a few times before lifting me up, eyes watering, and pushing me back down. I loved it! This went on for not more than a minute and I was totally out of breath.

He pulled away from me, I was hoping only temporarily, and he pushed me back. He removed my boxers and began to give me a few subtle kisses on the cock. He touched my asshole. Unlike him, I moved into it. His eyes lit up.

He fingered my ass while he sucked on my dick. I was solid. He slid up some and placed his hard dick on the rim of my rectum. He pushed a little, not enough to get in without lube, but it felt good nonetheless. Was this his first time thinking about a guys ass?

Maybe next time, I told him, I will bring the right supplies.

He pulled back and went back down on my dick. He alternated from sucking fast and furious to pumping me with his hand. He spit on it a few times and that turned me on. I was getting close to cumming and I am sure he sensed it as my eyes rolled back in my head. I felt his warm mouth at the right time. The first gush was swallowed at once, the second he held in his mouth.

He sat upright, closed his eyes, tilted his head back, and let my cum slide down his throat slowly. This was a bonus!

He moved to the edge of the bed and I knew it was time for me to finish my job. I slid off the bed beside him and I knelt on the floor. He stood up and I took his cock into my mouth, this time smelling a bit of my ass, and got back to business. I had my hands on his ass. Swirling my tongue around his dick made him groan and it made me feel so good. I bobbed for another minute before stopping to play with my tongue. Once again, he took control of my head. He face-fucked me while I knelt before him. He was in complete control. I was at his mercy.

He suddenly sat back on the bed and I moved my head over his lap. Rubbing my tongue over the bottom of his cock, I could tell he was getting ready. As be began to throb, I pulled back a little to make more room in my mouth. It didn't take me thirty seconds to make him squirm.

I felt warm cum rush down my throat as if it was shot from a gun. It was one squirt, followed by a tiny one, and it was all in my belly. I swallowed every last drop. I made sure to squeeze the tip and lick it clean.

I grabbed my boxers. He sat there as I got dressed. Once I was finished he pulled back on his boxers and I followed him into the room with the cat. In the same position as earlier, it seemed to have its eyes trained on me. What has this cat seen?

We walked out into that peculiar hallway one more time. Feeling the eyes of the men in the photos on me as I walked by, I couldn't help being just a little creeped out. I followed down the creaking stairs and was thankful when I heard the last door, at the front of the parlor, click not once but twice. The door opened and I escaped. It closed quickly behind me.

I strode to the corner, where I parked my car maybe forty-five minutes ago, and pulled the key from my pocket. I unlocked the door, got inside, and sat for at least five more minutes. I felt satisfied for now, but I knew it wouldn't be long before I got hungry again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the fresh taste of cum left lingering in my mouth.