The Red Hallway

Story Info
Each mysterious room filled with anonymous sin and seduction.
2.7k words
4.26
10.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KTLove
KTLove
1 Followers

She decided to skip the first door. Too many would have stopped. Not the second door either. Maybe her nerves were getting the best of her. She shifted to the right side of the hallway, slinking across the red carpet. A woman dressed in head-to-toe leather skirted past on the left. The woman wore a black mask, shaped in the face of a deer, with golden antlers curling above her head.

Annabelle paused a moment, taking deep breaths and feeling a bit modest in her simple black dress. Her mask, a simple black eye covering, was nowhere near the elegance of the golden deer. Annabelle stood straight, arched her back, and regathered her confidence. She began walking again, letting her calf muscles tighten against the strain of her six-inch patent leather stilettos. She looked like a damn goddess and wouldn't forget it again.

The third door. That would be her door. She rasped gently. Nothing.

She tried the ornate golden handle. It was unlocked. She made her way into the room, as the bright red carpet faded into a muted maroon.

Two men were inside. One dressed in a full suit, with eyes hiding behind a white mask, shaped in the face of a fox - the other, completely naked. The clothed man was sitting on a bed in the center of the room, positioned uncomfortably straight against the headboard. The naked man stood frozen like a Greek statue inches from the foot of the bed.

The room was soaked in the light from dozens of glittering candles. Other than that, just an ordinary hotel room - no reason to be afraid. "Go on, Annabelle," she repeated silently. She saw no other chairs so took a seat on the bed (keeping a safe distance from both men). Only a few more moments passed before a dull light flickered in the hotel room's bathroom. Instrumental music began to pulsate in a slow and steady hum through a speaker in the corner of the room.

A short but deeply tanned woman stepped from behind the bathroom door. Her gorgeously round breasts were tightly contained behind thick straps of black leather, crisscrossing her midsection and down her thighs. Unmissable was the black strap-on belted to her waist - its smooth surface slick and shining in the candlelight.

The naked man still stood frozen, as the leather clad woman positioned herself squarely behind him. She stroked his ear gently before giving the crook of his neck a short but sensuous kiss. She placed her hand between his should blades and gently pushed. He followed her lead, bending over, placing his hands on the foot of the bed, right next to Annabelle.

The female performer wasted no time. She thrust her black strap-on deep inside the man. He flexed from the pressure but made no sound. He stared straight into the eyes of the suited man as his body was rocked from behind. She continued to pump in and out - slowly . . . methodically - as the music continued to build in ferocity.

Annabelle immediately felt pressure between her own legs. She burned with anticipation; her skin itched to be touched. She could hear deep breaths coming from the suited man. He had unbuckled his belt and began stroking himself, eyes locked on the performance in front of him. Annabelle crossed her legs, her wetness building as she continued to watch the woman's slow and purposeful strokes. The music was jarringly loud now - a haunting melody - worming under Annabelle's skin and causing her breath to catch.

Annabelle steeled herself. The night was young. Many rooms left in this hallway.

***

Room number 4 had more of a crowd. There was no bed only a small wooden stage, framed by four decorative columns of dark wood. In front of the stage, two women in identical white bunny masks and negligees sat next to each other in metal chairs. A handful of other women were sprinkled among the audience. Annabelle found an empty metal chair in the back row, once again keeping her distance from the other patrons.

On stage, a tall and slender ballerina danced, stretching her legs and spinning to a soft orchestral melody. She was dressed in a pale pink leotard with her hair in a high tight bun. Her face was powdered white and her lips painted a rosy pink. The ballerina's small breasts pressed tightly against the fabric of the leotard. Her face remained stoic as she continued to dance. She acted as if she didn't see the large gray wolf approaching from behind the stage.

The costumed man towered over the ballerina. He must have been over 6'5", with the giant wolf head adding another few inches. He was hidden behind head-to-toe shaggy gray fur - no visible human skin. The music turned dark, ominous, as he continued to creep behind the ballerina. In an instant, the wolf grasped the ballerina quickly and completely. A silent scream escaped her lips as she kicked and thrashed in tune to the dark pounding of the music. The choreographed struggle between the wolf and the ballerina was mesmerizing but brief.

The two stopped and retreated to opposite ends of the stage. The dark music did not relent as the two stared at each other, their stomachs heaving in and out with weight of their quickened breath.

The ballerina began to rip through the fabric of her leotard, exposing first her breasts then the pale skin of her stomach. Her movements turned from graceful to manic as she continued to rip the leotard from her body until all that remained were the straps from her toe shoes weaving tangled webs across her pale legs.

She ran and leapt into the wolf's arms, tearing at his fur, beating with her fists. The battle continued in a twist of arms and legs until the wolf raised her straight in the air in an elegant dancer's lift. He tucked her back tightly into his arms, her pale skin smothered in the gray of his fur. He gently laid her prone body flat on the stage.

In a fluid motion, subtle yet quick, the wolf began fucking the ballerina. She remained flat on her back as the wolf thrusted the full weight of himself deep inside. He began slow at first but built in speed and ferocity. The ballerina pulled at the wolf head and exposed the face of the man. His eyes were painted black, his hair falling across his shoulders in thick black curls. He continued thrusting - quick and powerful - his face beginning to show the strain of the embrace.

Annabelle looked through the audience. All stared in dark astonishment. Crossing their legs in uncomfortable arousal.

***

The red hallway was empty. Candlelight jumped and flickered from vintage candelabras, casting dark shadows against the golden wallpaper. Soundtracks of various tone and volume seeped under the cracks of the closed doors. With door number 4 long in her wake, Annabelle could only imagine what secrets might lurk behind the remaining numbers.

She stopped at number 6, wedging the door open only crack. She peered inside from the safety of the hallway. Two women and one man were bent over on all fours. They wore cartoon pig masks around their eyes, each clenching a bright red apple between their teeth. Another woman, garbed in a skin-tight rubber jumpsuit, marched back and forth behind them as she slapped a whip hard across her forearm.

Several patrons were clustered on this room's bed. Their faces hidden behind masks - a multitude of woodland creatures and farm animals, all watching in anticipation of the dominatrix's next move.

At the sound of taught leather straps smacking bare flesh, Annabelle turned back to the hallway. She shut the door, leaving the three little pigs behind.

Moving past numbers 7 through 9, the hallway culminated in one last door. Number 10. Last year, Annabelle skipped number 10 and spent the whole year regretting it. Sure, by day, she is an introverted accountant with mousy brown hair and a petite, athletic frame. No real romantic prospects - just a long string of assholes with mommy issues. But tonight, she is anonymous, free to indulge, without unnecessary conversation or lasting consequence. This year she is ready for number 10. No regrets.

***

Annabelle perched herself on an over-sized, white plush chair. She surveyed the inside of room number 10, getting her bearings and gathering her confidence. The light in the room was a hazy red. Scarves were delicately draped over the two standing lamps that framed a large bed in the center of the room. Several were already fucking on the bed . . . others beside the bed on the floor . . . while others just stood watching, waiting. The sounds of moans, sucking, and flesh hitting flesh filled the otherwise silent room.

In front of the bed, Annabelle recognized the two twin bunnies. They were kneeling on the floor, kissing fervently. Exploring each other with their tongues and fingertips. Annabelle focused on this pair, letting all others fade into the background. One bunny slowly slipped down the strap of the other bunny's negligee, exposing a large pale breast. She immediately took the breast into her mouth, feverishly sucking and kissing. She bit down as the bunny's nipple hardened between her teeth. She freed the other breast with her hand, squeezing and massaging, as her mouth continued to work the other.

Annabelle's trance was broken by a light caress on her thigh. A man, tanned and tone, kneeled in front of her. She could see a large erect penis bulging against the fabric of his boxer briefs. His eyes were a dark brown, piercing through a simple black robber mask. Was she ready for this? The sharp twinge between her legs screamed - YES. Oh, God yes.

He moved his hand farther up her thigh and, when Annabelle gave a small, barely perceptible, nod, he used both hands to lift the silk of her dress and pull down her panties. He lightly kissed along Annabelle's thigh. Her skin twitched and ached with unbearable anticipation. She gasped as he buried his head deep between her legs. Annabelle could feel is tongue explore her inside and out, tasting her, savoring her. She let out a squeal as he lightly bit the tip of her clit. He kept his mouth there, hovering, sucking, and nibbling each delicate nerve ending. Annabelle gripped the arm rests tightly, letting her body roll and release with the pleasure.

The bunnies continued their embrace - still exploring each other, tickling and teasing. Annabelle kept her gaze on the bunnies as the man persisted with his unrelenting pressure on her clit. It was all too much, the pleasure built and burned. She couldn't sit still any longer. She used the toe of her stiletto to guide the man to the floor.

His dick tasted of salt. The two bunnies - a fleeting memory now - had joined several others to fuck on the hotel bathroom sink. Annabelle was now 100% focused on this man. She took her time with him, keeping her pace slow. She savored every inch of his manhood, flipping her tongue ever so slightly along the penis's tip while stroking firmly the underside of his shaft with her hand. She quickened her pace, causing a desperate groan to escape the man's lips.

Out of the corner of her eye, Annabelle recognized the white fox-faced mask from room number 3, she gave the man behind it a devilish smile, still holding the other man's dick tight and firm. No more suit- just the fox's naked erection, screaming for attention. The fox wanted Annabelle - she could feel his desire burning through his desperate gaze. Annabelle took the other man's dick deep into her mouth and squared her hips upright, opening herself - a fruit ripe for the taking.

In seconds, the fox grabbed her hips from behind and plunged his erection deep inside. Her wetness surrounded him, swallowed him, bringing him in deeper and deeper. The fox started slow - exploring - loosening her tightness as he plunged himself deeper still. He began thrusting harder and harder, while Annabelle tried to keep pace with her mouth still locked to the other man's dick. The fox rocked her hard from behind - every part of her body burned with the sensation of him. As the fox quickened his pace, Annabelle's mouth went slack over the other man's penis, no longer able to keep up.

She moaned with the pleasure as the fox reached under and grabbed her clit. Her first orgasm hit her fast and hard. As her vagina spasmed, the fox grunted in satisfaction. Two more hard thrusts and he pulled out - turning his attention elsewhere in the crowd.

Annabelle's mouth was still pressed tightly to the other man's dick as the final spasms of her orgasm rolled through her like an ocean wave. She began to suck harder now, faster and faster. The man shuddered and came in a stream of milky white.

***

Annabelle turned her attention to the bed - where several remained fucking. She moved slowly and deliberately, choosing an empty space on the white satin sheets. To her left, a woman with long blonde hair, loose and draped across her back, was riding a tall and thick man whose face was adorned in brown bear mask.

The woman wore no mask - her features were sharp, accentuated by thick eye liner and long fake eye lashes. She was deeply tanned with large breasts and long, thin legs. A perfect barbie doll, writhing on top of the furry brown bear. Annabelle turned onto her side and scooched closer to the couple, making her body as open and inviting as possible.

The bear turned his head to regard her - examining the length of Annabelle's body - his eyes lit with desire. The barbie removed herself from the bear falling to his side and allowing the bear to roll toward Annabelle.

He was a beast of a man. Large in every aspect. His chest was covered in thick brown hair that narrowed to a thin trail down his stomach and straight to his pubic region. He raised his large paw of hand to Annabelle's cheek, grazing his fingertips across her face and through her hair. He traced his fingers, along her spine, until his giant paw gripped the entirety of her ass. He squeezed and pulled her in close.

She nuzzled in tight, breathing in his musk and pushing her pubic region hard against his massive erection. The bear rolled Annabelle to her back and positioned himself directly on top of her, resting on all fours. Her petite body was engulfed by the sheer size of his giant frame. He eased himself into Annabelle - taking his time. Her vagina felt so tight against his massive cock, but with a few more gentle rocks, she loosened and opened, allowing him in, enveloping him entirely.

Annabelle squirmed in uncontrollable pleasure as the bear found a steady rhythm - thump, thump thumping - in and out, deep inside. The barbie came back to join the fun. She kissed Annabelle hard on the mouth. The barbie's hand trailed down the rest of Annabelle's body, directly between her breasts, down to Annabelle's engorged clit.

The barbie began to stroke, firm and fast, as the bear increased the force and speed of his strokes. His muscles flexed and bulged as he continued fucking Annabelle. An athletic fucking. A thorough and filling fucking. The barbie explored Annabelle's breasts - licking and nibbling her nipples, but never removing her hand from Annabelle's clit.

The bear's face twitched in ecstasy. He began pounding harder and harder, losing all control. Every inch of Annabelle's skin burned and screamed with pleasure, but the bear did not relent. Harder and faster still. Annabelle's second orgasm came fast and screaming, stealing her breath and causing her entire body to go limp. Instants later, the bear came as well.

Annabelle collapsed in a heap of flesh. No regrets.

***

Eventually all the fucking stopped. The patrons began to filter out. Annabelle too. Back down the red hallway - back down to the real world.

KTLove
KTLove
1 Followers