The Red Letter

Story Info
Finding out there's more to the world than I knew.
899 words
4.51
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another Friday night and time to leave the clubs. I had met friends out, so I had my own car and decided to go to the bookstore again.

I pulled into the lot of the Paris Adult Bookstore. The lot was full, which meant I had a good shot at getting some head.

I browsed around for a bit looking at what was around back then. Books and magazines. From the mild of Playboy to hardcore porn magazines. There were also the paperbacks related to porn. I wish those were still available. Anyway, I didn't want to look like I was just there for the movies.

I go to the desk and get change and head back through the curtains into the dark sex scented rows of booths where loud films played for all to hear and to mask any other sounds being made.

I found an open booth and went in. I fed quarters into the machine. It lit up the room and I was immediately disappointed to see no glory hole in the booth I chose. Having already given a dollars worth into the machine I sat back and watched a threesome with two men and a woman. The guys were giving her all she could take and I had my dick in hand spanking it right along with them.

I didn't want to come by myself, so after the time ended, I headed back out to find another booth. It was so crowded, you had to walk past people standing in line for the booths that had glory holes in them. People would put their hands out and rub your crotch or your butt as you walked by.

That's when I overheard two guys talking about The Red Letter News. They were complaining about how crowded Paris was and a newer place just opened. "What, there's other places like this?" They said it was a mile up the road, so I headed for the exit.

A few minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot right where I heard it was. Walking in the door, it was well lit with the same books and magazines along with toys of all kinds. I got a feel for the place. I already had change for the arcade, but this place had two different things to it. They had preview booths that had short snippets to their "theatre". The previews were in similar booths, but had a curtain as a door.

As l walked around looking for a preview, you could see people from waist down. Now, you had to stand against the opposite wall to be able to see them. Other guys were walking along with me doing the same thing. There were a few gathered around one booth and the curtain was pulled back a little. Inside, a man and his wife? They were making out while others watched. Some of the guy's watching were rubbing themselves or another spectator. It was pretty hot, but the light in the hallway was too bright for my liking.

I went to the back and there was a theater. I'm not sure what I expected but it was less. Patio chairs in 3 rows with a couch up front. In the screen two guys and a blonde having sex with each other. The couch was occupied by a man and a woman. It was more than obvious she was sucking dick. In the other rows, probably 10 or so guys watching the film, while three were right behind the couch watching the live show.

One of the three was jacking off and another was jacking off the guy next to him. I had never seen such lewd actions in person.

While I was watching the spectacle at the front, someone had moved down the aisle I was standby by and started to rub my hard cock. I jumped a little because I wasn't prepared for it. Being 19, my hard on was ready for anything.

Another dude came down the aisle and started felling up the guy who was feeling me up. I was still standing and he starts unbuckling my belt and pants. My cock pops out and immediately starts sucking me off. This is the wildest shit I've ever been involved in.

It's different, not being in a glory hole and only feeling the mouth that's sucking on your dick. Actually seeing it, and placing your hands on the guys head as you basically fuck his mouth is surreal.

I think by now everyone in the theater is playing with themselves or someone else. We weren't all together in an orgy, but you could look around and see others. I start tending up about to blow my load and the guy can tell. He starts sucking harder and faster till my legs start shaking and explode.

It must have been all the extra stimulation I was seeing around me, but I thought I was going to drown the poor guy. I must have shot 6-7 times before it started slowing down.

He pulled off saying "FUCK" really loud. Smacking his lips and licking his fingers. I was still hard, but now I was realizing I was in public basically and guilt came over me.

I zipped up and hauled ass out of there. I'll be back though, because I think I want to suck another cock.