When a Wife Won't Suck Him Pt. 01

Story Info
When a wife won't do things anymore.
2.5k words
4.53
34.4k
30

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Hi my name is Joe I've been married a long time, my wife Janice & I had a perfect sexual relationship right from the start. Janice would do anything I wanted in our early years blow jobs, anal, light bondage, sex at least 3 times a week, I mean anything I could think of she would do. However the last maybe 7 years our sex was reduced to maybe once a month if I was lucky. Janice used to shave her pussy and I loved eating her with no hair, but now she hasn't shaved in at least the last 5 years or so. Everything but missionary is out so I haven't had her mouth on my cock for so long I can't even remember what it felt like.

I don't know why or what made her stop doing these things for me, I have kept myself in good shape for a 50 year old. I still lift weights, not as religiously as when I was in my 20's but still work out 3-5 days a week. I'm 5' 10" with blue eyes sandy brown hair about 180lbs and have been told by many I was good looking so I just don't know what was going on with her.

One day while I was working on a jobsite in the city the clouds opened up and caused me to reschedule the work since all that was left was outdoor stuff. On the way out I noticed an adult store with flashing neon signs touting their movie booths. I was kind of drawn in wondering what it would be like to watch people actually having sex in the movies, something not happening in my home much now days.

Walking in there were only a few people browsing all the adult toys & magazines, a guy behind the counter who appeared to be maybe I would guess was from India. Walking towards the back I went to the viewing booths, there were maybe 10-12 booths, looking at all the titles. I saw that only 2 booths were open, one showing two gay guys sucking dick and the other was about a gay gang bang.

Since there was no straight man-woman movie I decided to watch the 1st movie with 2 guys closed the curtain and inserted my credit card, one my wife doesn't know about, and start the movie. It started with these two young well built guys in bed one stroking the others cock as he wakes up and after a few starts taking the guys huge cock inside his mouth. Now I'm not a tiny guy 6 3/4" last I measured and about 5" in girth but this guy was huge maybe at least 9" or more and so fat I don't know how the other guy got it in his mouth.

I'm not gay but watching this movie my cock started swelling like it hasn't in years. As I continue watching the guy in the movie started shooting his load so much cum the other guy couldn't contain it inside, streams running down leaking out the sides of his mouth.

As I watched this my cock started pulsing and growing even harder, I knew I needed to do something. Pulling my zipper down I released my cock as I watched the movie intently. Now the guy with the big cock was going down on the other. The cock on the other was more normal in size maybe close to my length but a little smaller in girth.

As I watched the movie I started stroking my cock when I noticed the guy with the big cock turn over and the other guy mounted him sticking his cock up the others ass. I never have really watched gay porn before but this was exciting me like I haven't been in years. I suddenly couldn't hold myself anymore and quickly reached in my jacket and took out my handkerchief. Just as I opened it up my cock shot load after load of hot sperm into it my body spasming like it hadn't in years.

After shooting my load my body was actually totally exhausted and I collapsed against the seat I was in. I can't tell you how the movie ended since I just sat there trying to gather myself, my legs felt so weak after that ejaculation I felt I couldn't stand yet.

Finally after a few minutes the movie ended, I put my cock back in and zippered my pants. After standing I still felt my wobbly legs shake, waiting a few seconds I was able to take a step so I wadded the cum loaded handkerchief and put it in my jacket pocket and walked out down the hall and back into the store.

I noticed there were maybe a few more people inside than there was when I got there. I don't know why but I walked over to the gay magazine section and started looking thru the titles when I noticed two guys browsing the gay section also.

One of the men a guy maybe 35-40 nodded his head and said, "Hi haven't seen you around here before, my name is Sammy," as he held out his hand to me.

Reaching to shake his hand I replied, "nice to meet you I'm Joe and yes this is my 1st time here."

"Well I hope you like the place, I've been coming here for years." Sammy said.

"It seems like a nice place, nice booths in the back and more importantly many miles from where I live if you know what I mean." I answered.

"I'm from up the street so for me I'm glad it's close, but yes I do know what you mean sometimes you just don't want people knowing you go to places like this." Sammy said.

"Yes I wouldn't want my family knowing I was here!" I exclaimed.

"There's a coffee shop around the corner can I buy you a cup?" Sammy asked.

Looking at my watch I saw it was only 1pm and told him, "Yes sure let's go."

Inside the coffee shop the guy behind the counter said hey boss to Sammy as Sammy went behind the counter pouring 2 cups and bringing them to a table that we sat at.

"You own this place?" I asked.

"Yea I do it was my dad's and I took it over we do great morning and early lunch business, I make good money here." Sammy answered.

As we drank our coffee Sammy asked, "So tell me about yourself, what is Joe's story?"

"Well I am in construction, been married for 25 no 26 years to my wife Janice & we live about 50 miles from here." I told him.

"Well Joe if your happily married why were you watching a gay movie and browsing gay magazines?" he whispered to me.

"Well to be honest we have had a happy marriage for many years, but the last several years my wife has stopped doing things that a guy wants." I said to him softly hoping nobody in the store heard.

"So watching gay porn gets you off?" Sammy asked.

"When I went back to the booths the only ones open where gay so I decided to watch." I said.

"Did watching it get you off?" said Sammy

"To my surprise yes it did actually it got me more off than I have gotten off in years." I blurted out looking to see if anyone heard me after the words left my mouth, happy to see we were the only ones in the store.

The guy behind the counter then said to Sammy, "hey boss the register is closed out and everything is put away, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok don't worry I'll lock up." Sammy told him as he went out the door then Sammy went to lock it.

As he was locking the door he told me, "don't worry we can finish our coffee & conversation."

Sitting back down Sammy asked me, "so do you think you'll come back to watch more movies again?"

"I hadn't really thought about it but I think I might since the job here has at least another 3-4 months before I'm done, I should be able to sneak down at least a few times." I told him

"Well let me tell you about myself, I'm 39 and as you can see I'm a good looking guy, I am gay, single and just love straight men." he said.

"Straight men, but your gay don't you want to be with gay guys?" I asked.

"Been there done that with gay guys, but I love showing straight guys how much better we gays can suck cock than their wives or other female lovers." he said as he smiled at me.

I don't know why but I asked, "oh yes just how much better?"

Reaching his hand to my thigh he slowly rubbed it until he reached my cock pausing then saying, "Follow me to the back room and I'll show you."

"Uh I don't know." I said my head dropping to face the floor.

Sammy stood up reached for my hand and said, "come on Joe let me show you no strings attached you don't have to do anything just relax and let me please you."

Rising up as he held my hand we went to the backroom to his office. Leaning me against his desk Sammy slowly unzipped my pants and underwear dropping them to my ankles. Reaching for my cock he kissed the tip his tongue licking the slit then ran his lips down the shaft kissing my balls when he reached them.

"Are you ok with this?" Sammy asked his mouth returning to my cock after asking.

"Oh god I haven't had a mouth on it in so long, but yes I'm ok please don't stop." I pled.

Sammy opened his mouth and then took my cock inside, the feeling of his warm mouth on my cock was actually feeling better than any blowjob my wife ever gave me. As his head bobbed up and down my cock my hand reached for his head pushing it against me forcing my entire shaft inside, holding his head against my crotch for several seconds before releasing.

I leaned forward standing while he was sucking my cock then held his head still and slowly started forcing my cock in and out of his mouth my cock fucking it as I pushed it harder and harder.

Looking down I saw he had unzipped his pants his erect cock jutting out, staring at it I could see he was maybe 7" and maybe about an inch or so thinner than mine. I then noticed he was jerking himself off while he was sucking my cock.

"God you must be turned on, stroking yourself while sucking me." I whispered.

"Hmm," was all he could muster while he continued sucking me.

I was watching him stroke his own cock when I saw it starting to twitch and his body arched as his load shot across some of it soaking my underwear. Squirt after squirt I watched my cock getting more and more excited until suddenly I could feel my cock feeling ready to shoot my own load.

"Oh Sammy I'm almost there I can feel it." I said arching my back now leaning against his desk again.

"Mmm Mmm," he mustered as he moved his mouth faster & faster up and down my shaft.

As if a wave of shock hit me I suddenly started shooting stream after stream of cum into his mouth, Sammy gladly swallowing every drop finally releasing it from his mouth.

My cock now limp was pointing down towards the ground as Sammy rose up, now face to face and asked, "so how was that?"

Looking into his eyes I said, "that was the best blowjob I have ever had, wow just wow."

"I guess you liked that, would you consider doing it again some day?" he asked.

"If I get a free day I think I would like that." I said.

Looking down at my pants he noticed my soaked underwear saying, "sorry about that now what are we gonna do?"

Stepping out of my pants I saw only my underwear had his cum on it so I told him, "I'll just wear the pants and throw my undies out."

"So Joe do you think you might like to try other stuff, maybe sucking me off?" he asked.

"I don't think so, but could we just continue with you doing this again someday?" I replied.

"Well you didn't say no so that's a plus, but yes I'll be glad to do it for you again." he said seeming both happy and sad at the same time.

Looking at my watch I saw it was now 3:30 and if I was to beat traffic I needed to leave.

"Sammy I need to get out of here before I get stuck in rush hour traffic." I told him.

Leaning in he kissed me on the lips, I pulled away at first but then leaned back into his lips when his tongue parted my lips entering inside my mouth slowly massaging my own tongue. After a few seconds I pulled away my mind thinking, "My god Joe what the fuck your straight."

"That's ok Joe I know once you have time to think about this you'll want more of me." he stated.

On the way home all I could think about was what just happened my cock getting harder as I imagined what his mouth had done to me. The ride seemed so much shorter on the way home almost making me wish I lived further away so I could think about him more.

When I got home Janice told me she thought I would be home early since she heard it was raining so bad. I told her I had other stuff to do and figured it would be a good time to get it out of the way.

After dinner we went up to bed and wouldn't you know it she wanted to have sex, just laying there with her legs spread no playing with my cock no foreplay just laying there. Looking at her I saw those perky breasts, yes they still were, her slightly overweight belly and then finally her hairy hairy pussy that was enough to turn me off. Not wanting to upset her and not have sex all I could do was think of Sammy, suddenly my cock was rock hard. Pushing my cock inside my wife each stroke thinking of Sammy as I imagined him shooting his load as he jerked off I came each ribbon of cum shooting as I imagined each of his.

When we were done, I asked Janice if she would suck my cock. Her answer to me was to kiss me and say not tonight and roll over. I lay there thinking of Sammy as my wife slept my cock getting harder with each thought. Finally around 2am I just had to go to the bathroom so I could jerk off only thinking of Sammy until my load shot standing there with my cock in my hand wondering when I could see him again.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers