All Comments on 'The Red Line Pt. 02'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RhulayneRhulayneabout 4 years ago
What a fucking crock of shit.

seriously? She gets no comeuppance? She committed multiple crimes, forced a guy to obey her, and just because she wags her tits at him its 'for his own good?' not once single scene of her feeling any sort of remorse or punishment? This is the worst written story I've seen from you to date. and I've read all of them. I'd rather you not wrote anything over this shit. You have got to work on karma dude. nobody wants to see a nasty bitch win. and that's what you wrote here. I can't read this 'nina' as anything but a manipulative bitch trying to better herself. she doesnt read as genuinely caring about 'Roy's wellbeing. If you write a part three it better have nine sobbing her damn eyes out and begging Roy for forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great stuff

Looking forward to the TS friends getting involved !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

I think the use of the leash in that last scene was really hot

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Rhulayne

God bless retards like you Rhulayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Far too many stories on here are non con/abusive. It's good to have a story where 2 people find each other and fall in love. Eventually.

Keep up the great work

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58about 4 years ago

I liked it a lot. I'm not a critic - I either like the story & characters or not. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I've read most of your stories so far. These are by far my favorite. They dont even feature the dynamic I like, yet I love them. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Believable

2 days ago!!!! 2 days of rape and blackmail then on the second day they proclaim undying love and affections for each other!!!!! It’s fantasy, erotic fantasy but let’s try and keep it relationships in the realm of believability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bang

Finished with a bang. Yeahs it’s less than 3 days and passionate love surfaces. Fantasy. Yep. But feels so good. Would love to see how months, no years later - what passion remains.

AgielAgielalmost 2 years ago

This site is called LitEROTICA. There is nothing erotic reading about a day in the life of Mr & Mrs Ordinary. Readers of this site want fantasy and an escape from their normal lives. Some people can’t seem to understand that and leave silly comments. Or maybe they feel ashamed about enjoying the story so much they masturbated at the same time?

#

Apart from being entertaining and fulfilling the definition of erotica at least this story had some kind of plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES