The Red Line Pt. 04

Story Info
Roy and Nina go to Comicon.
3.8k words
4.67
14.2k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! Here's part 2 to the Red Line. I hope you enjoy! All characters taking part in sex are of the age of consent which is 18 or older.

***

Something warm stirs me awake, my body feels so hot as an intense feeling comes over me as I open my eyes to see Nina's beautiful lips wrapped around my dick. She looks up at me and winks. "Good morning, handsome."

"Good morning, beautiful," I sigh as she continues to suck my cock. I pull her gently up for a kiss. She reaches over and grabs the lube and massages it all over my dick before getting her ass nice and lubed up. She grabs my cock and sits on it. Her ass grips my dick so tightly as she slides it in. She lets out a groan as my penis plunges up her ass.

I reach up and pull her down slowly, kissing her deeply. She moans out as she starts to slowly rock her hips on my cock. My hands travel down her back and grab ahold of her ass, thrusting up into her. Her moan echoes through me. She nibbles on my bottom lip as she hilts my dick all the way inside her ass. "Roy, I'm so deeply in love with you," she purrs.

"I feel the same way about you," I moan out as my hand travels up her stomach and kneads her soft yet supple breast. Her nipple is as hard as my cock. Her ass clenches down, sending me into neverland.

She bounces on my dick as if it were a yoga ball. The clapping of her ass against my hips combined with our moans makes such sweet music. The look of pure bliss on her face warms my heart. Everything she does is magic. She's the oxygen to my lungs. The blood that runs through my veins. She brings life to my body. She is the angel that saved me. I kiss her like the goddess she is.

It's like our hearts beat to the same rhythm. Our bodies connect like two water droplets crashing into each other becoming one. The touch of her lips, the feel of her hands against my skin, the tightness of her ass wrapped around my cock, it all makes me glow with so much delight. As if the sun poured into my heart. Like rain during a drought. She's my everything.

My hands slide up her body and embrace the soft features of her face. As I stroke the skin of her cheek, I thrust up into her. She screams out in ecstasy. Our lips crash into each other. She bites mine as I slam my hips into her. Our breaths become labored as our bodies glisten. She moans out as her cock blasts a rope of cum across my chest. Her ass clenches down on my dick as I hilt it inside of her and fill her up with my seed.

She collapses on top of me. I can feel her heartbeat as she presses her lips against mine. We both fight to catch our breath.

After a long moment, we pull ourselves together. "Shall we get ready for Arathicon?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm so excited. I can't wait!" she says as she kisses me.

We finally pull ourselves out of bed and shower. After we get cleaned and dried off, we grab our costumes and change.

I can't help but admire how good she looks like a sexy wood elf ranger. That green leather outfit molds to her skin perfectly. I catch her eye as she looks into mine. "Wow. You look so sexy in that mage outfit."

I pull her into my arms and kiss her. She wraps her arms around me and we hold each other.

I stroke the soft skin of her cheek and kiss her so deeply, we get lost in the vast ocean of each other's souls. We finally break apart after an eternity together.

"I guess, we should probably head over to Denzel's," I say.

"Yeah, you're right," she says.

We pack a change of clothes and head down to the car. It doesn't take us long before we're at Denzel's place. It's pretty empty this early in the morning. The only people inside are employees cleaning up and prepping for tonight.

"Roy, looking good. You're early. Denzel is still getting ready," A small Asian woman with her hair dyed white says. She's got olive skin. She's wearing a tight fighting tunic a leather skirt that shows off her legs and knee-high black leather boots. She's got on elf ears.

"Thanks, Kishi! That's okay, we're in no rush. This is my girlfriend, Nina," I say. "Nice Alyndra costume by the way."

"Thanks! It's very nice to meet you," Kishi says. "You look beautiful. So I don't think I recognize your characters. I mean, you're obviously a Deldorai, but I don't think I've seen her before. You're definitely not Eloimaya."

"I'm Clymere," she says.

"Who?" Kishi asks.

I laugh. "She and I are two characters I'm working on at the moment," I say.

"Oooh. Really?" she gets an excited look on her face, like a child on Christmas. "And when will I be able to read it?"

"As soon as I finish the book, I'll send you one of the first copies."

"You better!" she smiles.

"Roy! About time you showed up," Denzel says as he walks in. He's all decked out in plate armor. "Like my costume? Looks pretty badass right? It's actual plate armor."

"That must weigh a ton," I say.

"Yeah, it's not exactly light," he says smiling.

"You're going to sweat bullets in there," I say.

"Hey, I plan on winning the cosplay contest," he smiles. Behind him, I see his new girl, Tam. She's dressed up as a sexy high elf, showing plenty of skin. She clutches at her skirt, constantly trying to pull the white dainty fabric down. She's cute.

"So, who are you supposed to be?" he asks.

"Nina and I are new characters I'm working on."

"Oooh, so you'll be coming out with a new book soon?" he asks. I nod. "About time."

"Well, I guess we should get going, I don't want to miss anything," he says.

We follow him, Kisha and his girl out the back. We meet a group of others as we get into his limo. Several skimpy clad women. Most of them are dressed up as elves. A few dressed as warriors. A few men in armor, some dressed like orcs, others look as if they're dwarves and others dressed as elves. Several of the elven men could easily pass as women.

"By the way, I don't know if I mentioned it, but we're having an Aratheon theme event tonight at the club after Arathicon," Denzel says.

"Oh cool, we will definitely stop by," I say.

It doesn't take us long before we arrive at the location where the event is being held. Already it looks as if it's packed with people in all sorts of costumes. Elves, trolls, ogres, orcs and more. Some are pretty convincing. Others not so much.

As we pile out of the limo, I grab Nina's hand and we follow the group into the building. I did see some pretty great portrayals of Alyndra with her snow-white hair and pointy ears. One even managed to somehow get glowing blue eyes.

There was a woman with a great Eloimaya costume. She too had found a way to make her eyes seem to glow green. I saw a guy with an amazing King Arald costume, the armor, and the crown almost looked perfect.

Several people made a dragon costume. It was pretty awesome. It took 4 of them to operate. I don't think Denzel stands a chance at the cosplay costume. But I'll admit his costume is pretty epic.

"Roy?" I hear a familiar voice. I turn to see Tommy walking up to me. "No fucking way. You don't text, you don't call and now I see you out and about as if nothing happened. What the hell man?"

"I'm sorry Tommy, I'm a terrible friend," I say.

"It's alright. I get it, you've been through a lot," he says.

"By the way, this is Nina, she's my girlfriend," I say.

"It's nice to meet you," he says as they shake hands.

"Nina, this is Tommy. He's one of my best friends and a fellow Aratheon author," I say.

"I know who he is. I loved the Princess Alenia storyline so much!" she says with such a giddy smile.

"Oh, thanks. I had a lot of fun writing that one," he smiles. "I loved the dynamic of the orc and elf relationship. Even though the orcs and wood elves are allies, there is still tension, because the elves view the orcs as savages. But they shared common enemies."

"I totally agree. I love forbidden romances. They're just so hot," Nina says.

"I'm glad you liked it," he smiles. "Well, I'm about to head and meet my wife. You guys should stop by and say hello to the guild."

"Yeah, we will," I say.

After he takes off, we break off from the group and walk around with our fingers intertwined. I can tell Nina's having a good time. She pulls me along as she points out some of the amazing cosplay outfits. I see a lot of people dressed up as my characters.

"Don't you see how much your stories impact people?" Nina asks me. "You give so many people so much hope. All of these fans are here because of the books you and so many others have created. You and the other writers have given them a world to escape to when life tears them down. I know it was the only thing that kept me going for a long time."

"It was hard to see the effect of my words when I was drowning in silence," I say.

"Well, you don't have to suffer anymore," she says. "I am here for you now."

"I am here for you as well," I say.

"I know," she smiles, leaning into me.

We continue to walk around, checking out all the cool cosplay outfits as we hold each other's hands. "Would you like to meet the rest of the guild?" I ask.

"Absolutely!" she beams.

"Alright, follow me," I smile.

I lead her back to where the guild usually meets for events like these. We end up in the back room the guild members are getting ready for the panel to answer questions and reveal what's coming out next in the Aratheon Franchise.

"Holy shit, it's Roy!" I hear Sebastian say as we walk in.

"Roy didn't expect to see you here, let alone all dressed up," Troy says.

"It's good to see you all. Sorry for my absence for so long," I say.

"No problem. We all understand. You were going through a lot," Troy says. "You know, we have an extra chair out there if you want to come to answer questions. Everyone's dying to know what will happen next with the Riyu series."

"I can't, I'm here with my girlfriend," I say. "Everyone, this is Nina and she's a huge fan."

"It's such an honor to meet you all, I've read every single one of your books," Nina says.

"Really?" Troy asks. "That's great. It's always nice to meet a fan. I'm curious, who are you both supposed to be?"

"I've been working on a new story," I say. "These are my new characters, Clymere and Eudoxus. Eudoxus is a human mage who snuck into the Wood elven city and stole an artifact. Clymere hunted him down and now she's bringing him back to Moonreach. However, she falls in love with him and is now conflicted between her loyalty to her people and her love for the thief."

"Wow, that's a good premise. I love it. Is Clymere a Deldorai?" he asks. I nod. "I can't wait to read it when you finish."

"Maybe I can get the first draft done later this month," I say.

"I look forward to it. It's good to have you back, Roy," he says.

"Thanks!" I say. "Well, we should get going and let you all get ready. I'll stop by the guildhall later."

"Take care, Roy," Troy says. "It was great meeting you Nina."

"It was great seeing you!" Sebastian says.

After we finish watching the panel answer questions and the big reveal for what will be coming out in the video game, we watch the cosplay contest which Denzel took second place in.

Afterward, we all piled back into the limo and head back to the club for the after-party. Everyone in the club is dressed up in costumes. Some are elves, others are orcs and human warriors. Lots of mages and a few rogues. Some didn't dress up at all. They stick out like a sore thumb

Without a word, Nina pulled me out to the dance floor. We swayed to the beat of the music. Our hips moving in unison. My arms wrapped around her so tightly and she leans into me. Our bodies fusing together like two rivers joining as one. The way she moves draws me into her world, captivating me with her body. She spins into me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders, pressing her lips against mine. Her fingers journey through my hair as I hold her.

Like fire being doused in gasoline, the heat between us couldn't get any hotter as we dance together. The crowd around us fades away as if it was just the two of us alone. The feel of her touch, her hot breath on me and her body against mine. It's all so overwhelming. Like getting caught in a burning building.

I can tell she feels the same way as she grabs my hand and drags me off to the bathroom. She pushes me into a stall and drops to her knees as she quickly tries to undo my leather pants. By the way, leather is not the best option to wear in California. She tugs my pants down as my rock hard cock pops free. Faster than a strike of lightning, she had my dick in her mouth before I could even blink. She took me all the way down her throat with one fell swallow. If I thought I was hot on the dance floor, I'm boiling in here with her lips wrapped around my dick. She looks up at me with eyes full of lust as she bobs back and forth on my cock.

She pulls my dick out of her mouth and stands up, turning her back to me as she flips up her leather tunic and pulls down her underwear. "Hurry up and get that dick in me," she begs.

I don't hesitate, shoving my face between her two perfect pillowy cheeks. I lick up and down that flawless ass and drench her little starfish in my spit. After getting her little brown eye all wet, I rub my cock up and down the crack of her ass before slowly pushing it inside her. She groans out as the head of my cock pops in.

As hard as it is, I take my time to let her adjust before burying my dick in her ass. The walls of her tight hole squeeze my cock in a vice grip. I can't help but moan out, overtaken by the pleasure of her ass. My hips move on their own accord. The music blasting through the door provides a beat to fuck to. I press her up tight against the stall door as I thrust inside her. I lay kisses on her neck as I intertwine my fingers with hers. Our hips move in unison as her ass smacks against me.

I lose myself in our shared pleasure as she takes all of me. My free hand wraps around her cock, stroking it to the rhythm of our shared beat. Our bodies dance to a song of our own making. Both of our cocks go steely hard as I hilt my sword in her hot sheath while she blows sparks all over the bathroom stall. My explosion fills her up with my seed as I pant for air. She melts in my arms as I fill her up with my steaming hot spunk. When our fire dies down, I pull out of her and drop down to clean my mess up with my tongue, licking her ass clean. She smiles as she turns around and presents her leaking cock. I take it in my mouth and suck every last drop out of her dick. As I climb to my feet she kisses me with such desire, my lips are left burning. She then sinks down and takes my cock between her lips and bathes it in her mouth. Once we get all cleaned up we leave the stall.

"Cindy?" a man asks dressed up as a paladin. He's got greying hair and a peppered beard. "It is you. I've been looking for you everywhere since that time last week."

"I uh..." Nina's eyes go wide as her lip quivers.

"I'll pay top dollar to get another night with you. Heck, I'll even settle for a sloppy second. Just let me get that ass," he says.

"Look, pal, she doesn't do that anymore," I say, stepping in front of her.

"Is that so? Let me hear her say that," the guy says. "I'll pay you double what he's paying you."

"Didn't you hear me? She's not an object you can buy," I say.

"Look, pal, I don't know who you think you are, but I'm not someone you want to mess with," he says. "Just get out of the way, and let me talk to her."

"No means no. Now get lost," I say.

"Are you seriously going to turn down good money like that?" the man says.

"Come on, let's go," I grab her hand and push past him.

"You're nothing but a tranny whore," he spits out. Before I realize what I'm doing, my fist connects with his jaw.

I put my hand on Nina's back and guide her out of the bathroom. I take her out to the car and we get out of there.

--

I pull her into my arms as soon as we reach the safety of my penthouse. As if the sky finally broke, tears fall down her eyes like rain. "He's right... I am nothing but a whore..."

"No, you're not. That guy was a complete scumbag." I grab her shoulders and as I look into her eyes.

"You don't know the things that I've done," she says. Her eyes fall to the floor. "I let that man do horrible things to me..."

I pull her against my chest, cupping the back of her head with my hand. "That's all in the past. You're not that person anymore."

"How do you know that? How can you say so?" she asks.

"Because, if that were true, then I am also a despicable person. Maybe I am, but I refuse to believe the person who wants to make a difference in other people's lives is nothing but a whore. You're so much more than your past and to me, you're everything."

She looks up into my eyes. I can see a sparkle of hope like a candle in the dark. "You really believe that?"

"I do. You and I can be better than who we used to be. We don't have to be chained to our past."

She leans in and presses her lips against mine. We kiss so deep, we fall into the depths of each other's love. She wraps her arms around my shoulders as I close mine around her, pulling her tight against me. Before she can say another word, I lift her up into my arms and carry her up to the bedroom. I lay her down gently and softly kiss her lips. I help her undress before I get naked. Getting into bed next to her, we get entangled in each other's arms. Kissing each other with such love, it burns us up like a flame on paper.

This time I straddle her waist and reach over for the lube. She looks up at me with those star-filled eyes as she rests her hands on my thighs. Her face is as beautiful as lilies on a still pond. After I cover her cock and my ass in lube, I ease it in, eliciting a moan from both of our lips. She leans up, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and pulls me in for a kiss as I sink down onto her cock. It fills me up and stretches me out. "I love you, Roy. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Nina. Beyond anything that words can describe." Our tongues become intertwined with each other's. My ass takes all of her cock. I push her back down on the bed and cup her face with my hand as our lips become attached.

She starts to roll her hips into me as I begin to bob up and down on her cock. The friction of her dick makes me dissolve in her arms. Her eyes flutter shut as she purrs, lost in a mixture of lust and love. I grab her hands and lock our fingers together. Her thrusts become erratic. Her cock hits that sweet spot just right, it causes a ripple of heat to radiate through me. As I bounce up and down on her dick, a pleasure lights up my body.

But the pleasure can't compare with the love I feel for her. A love so hot, a fire that burns us both alive. As our lips become connected, we speak without words, sharing our love with each other. Her hands travel up my hips and grab ahold of my ass as she starts thrusting faster and harder. We're both on the edge, one step from falling over. One more thrust...

She hilts herself inside me as both our cocks erupt. My ass gets filled with her hot lava, making me swell with her love as my jizz covers her body. Our lips attack each other's like bears fighting for dominance as she continues to blast my ass in her hot spunk.

I slide off her cock and lick her body clean of my spunk. I give every inch of her breasts down to her cock a tongue bath before collapsing beside her. I pull her into my arms. She radiates with so much love, I can feel it burn my soul. "Roy, you're my everything too."

***

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. And please feel free to check out my profile for more!