The Red Lounge Pt. 02

Story Info
Jace returns to meet Dante.
7.8k words
4.65
15.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenDeSade
PenDeSade
181 Followers

Jace stared at his phone. It had been three days since his dance with Dante at the Lounge. Each day away from Dante had him craving that large cock. His dreams were often filled with thoughts of the stranger plowing him. He would awake to come stained sheets, or a throbbing hard cock aching for release. The number of the stranger teasing him from his nightstand. He rolled his eyes and sunk into his bed. How could he be this attracted someone who threw him in the corner and fucked him. This man had taken his virginity without a care in the world he shouldn't be craving him this much. He could feel his cock twitching.

"Fuck!" He hissed.

Jace tossed his phone to the side and walked off to take a shower. Maybe if he cleaned himself enough he would wash away the thoughts of the stranger. He turned on the water and climbed in. Jace let out a sigh of relief as he stood under the warm water. He wet his hair before applying his conditioner. He rubbed it into his hair grabbing his soap. He rubbed the bar along his chest, stomach he moved his hand further south and once he touched his cock the image of the stranger flashed throughout his mind. He shook his head desperately thinking of something else. He quickly washed his genitals before moving onto his legs. The more he tried to ignore the stranger the harder his dick grew.

"God dammit!" Jace cursed in frustration. He turned the shower off then grabbed his towel walking towards his bedroom. His dick pulsed and throbbed in frustration. Aching for some relief. He plopped onto his bed and grabbed his cock. He couldn't withhold the sigh. He closed his eyes and began to rub his hard cock. More fantasies of the stranger invaded his mind. He pictured a tall muscular man with jet black hair, dark black eyes, square jawline and wicked grin. Jace moaned and arched his back. He couldn't avoid his attraction to the stranger and gave in. Squirming with joy and moaning like an animal in heat. He lowered his free hand and started to play with his ass. His thin fingers were no match compared to the meaty cock he had taken but he tried to fill that void.

"Dante," he breathed out as he felt his climax build. He inserted a third finger massaging his prostate. He could feel his cock twitch and his balls tighten. Jace's breath caught in his throat as his pleasure peaked. He yelled out as his cock twitched shooting thick ropes of cum. He took a deep breath then grabbed his towel wiping the mess he had made. His cravings for Dante had relaxed slightly. His body no longer hurt with excitement, but it was open for more. Exhaustion had taken over and he closed his eyes to sleep.

Jace's light cat nap had transformed into a restless slumber. He tossed and turned in his bed as bizarre dreams plagued him. He was locked in a large black room with little light and no exit. He searched the mysterious room. There was no furniture, no windows and no escape. Fear pulsed through him as he ran looking for a way out. With each step he took the larger the room got. He ran for what felt like miles with no escape to his captivity. He could hear a dark voice echoing in his ear. Navigating him throughout his surroundings. A large figure soon came into view. Jace trembled in fear as the man approached. He could not see any features; all he saw was a fuzzy outline drawing closer. The dark silhouette came into view and to his horror no man approached. A large demon walked towards him, with large black horns, black leathery wings and lightless eyes. The fear the demon struck into Jace now froze him to the spot. He whimpered as it approached. He let out a smile approaching the terrified man. He extended his hand wrapping it around Jace's neck, he squeezed lightly tilting the boy's head to the side.

"You're mine... MINE!"

Jace awoke with a start. His heart beat rapidly against his chest, he fought to regain his breath and composure. He sat up looking around the room. He was expecting to hear the creek of a door or sound of footsteps but nothing. The apartment was completely silent. His heart slowed and he felt himself relax. The only thing he could focus on was his cock. It strained angrily seeking release. Jace started to cry, he knew what he had to do. With a shaky hand he lifted his phone and started a new conversation. "Hey."

Once he sent the message he angrily tossed his phone to the ground and buried his face into his pillow. Shame and embarrassment flowed through him. Never in his life had he wanted someone he hated. When he thought of how he was pushed into the corner fucked and abandoned he grew angrier. Cursing the man that had robbed him of his virginity. Yet his fury never grew strong enough to surpass his attraction. The angrier he grew the more his body seemed to want this stranger. Whenever he thought of belonging to this man his entire body shook in excitement, his fears seemed to have vanished and his world felt clearer. The more fought his feelings the more fearful he grew. He cursed as he wrestled with his conflicting emotions.

Ring ring!

Jace felt himself freeze as his phone rang. He stared at the vibrating screen his eyes wide. Why was this guy calling? Hadn't he heard of texting? The phone continued to ring and Jace continued to stare. His heart beat in excitement as his cock strained eagerly. He stood up and slowly approached the phone. He picked it up staring into the screen. Dante's name and number flashed across the screen. With oddly steady hands he answered placing it against his ear.

"Hello," he whispered softly into the phone. A deep voice responded with a laugh.

"Was waiting for your call. Didn't expect it to take three days." Jace didn't respond. "What's your name babe?"

"J- Jace."

"Jace huh? Sweet, name for a sweet boy." Again, Jace remained silent, this caused Dante to laugh a little. "How have you been feeling since our night Jace?"

"Alright."

"Ha, just alright? Must have been wanting something if you called."

Jace's cheeks turned bright red. He tried to regain some form of confidence. "I- I wanna talk with you!"

"Going to scold me now Jace? Don't pretend with me. I know you've been craving me, I know your body can't rest until you have me inside you again."

"I-I-" Jace was quickly interrupted.

"Don't fret sweet boy. I won't torture you much longer. Tomorrow night meet me at the Lounge at eleven. Meet me in the basement in room six. Don't be late. Oh, and don't come until I see you tomorrow. Have a good evening Jace."

The message ended with a cold laugh that chilled Jace to the bone. Memories of being used by Dante played in his mind. The phone call ended leaving Jace staring silently forward with wide eyes and a beating heart. Why did you just do that? Idiot! Want another load inside you? What about those hickeys? Guess your modeling career can take a back turn. He got up cursing angrily, it was true. Since he got home from the club the only thing he wanted was Dante. All ambitions and dreams seemed to have ran off course. He shook his head, fucking Dante wasn't going to provide him with means of living. He wasn't being paid for each fuck he received. He looked on his phone and clicked to his Instagram then to his YouTube. Maybe it was time to make a new video, show the fans his upgraded lifestyle.

Jace decided to relax that night with a movie. With his date with Dante set up he found he could finally relax. Sure, his cock was still yearning to be touched and his hole aching to be filled but his body had finally settled, and his mind allowed him to focus. He had even managed to get a few hours of filming in. He stuffed the buttery popcorn in his mouth as he looked through Netflix. He would need to take the rest of the night easy to prepare his body with his time with Dante. He turned on the movie, a horror movie. He figured something stupid and implausible would distract him from the world right now. He leaned back into the couch watching the slasher flick.

Jace smiled to himself as he watched the film. He always enjoyed watching the dumb decisions the characters made in a horror flick. It was impossible not to laugh when the teenager went to check the basement, or the group decided to split up. The same way you blindly decided to meet your attacker at a club? Jace shrugged away his conscious. He had been doing that a lot this week and had become easier each time. Don't think of that fucker, don't let him have your thoughts. It was impossible. Jace felt his cock pull against the fabric of his pants. He huffed in discomfort and turned the film up. He tried to focus on the girl with large tits running on the screen. Anything to distract him from his throbbing cock. It was no use. Jace quickly kicked off his pants and took his member in hand. He let out a sigh of relief and tilted his head back. He moaned softly as he continued to masturbate. Curling his toes and thrusting forward as his pleasured built. He moaned in distress as his orgasm neared but never arrived. He arched his back and focused on massaging his pink head. His entire cocked twitched and his balls tightened painfully but his orgasm never came. Whimpering Jace shoved his fingers up his ass praying it would lead to his relief. His hand cramped and cock began to chafe as he rubbed it with frustration. The pleasure in his body transformed into stress causing Jace to kick in anger. The young man sat in his living room angry and blue balled. Tears welled in his eyes as his cravings for Dante increased. This was so cruel. Why was this happening to him and when would it end?

The next evening drew by at a taunting pace. All throughout the night Jace tossed and turned. Dreams of Dante filling him up taking over his thoughts. He would awake to a throbbing hard dick. Whenever he played with himself it always led to the same results. Cramped hand, frustrated body and blue balls. The day provided Jace with a similar routine. His cock would twitch hungrily at him and when it was soft his mind would be thinking of Dante. To his surprise when he went to the Red Lounge's website to get a membership one had already been made and paid for. He simply had to print the receipt and bring it in to exchange it for a card. His time on the computer had let him manage to get a few hours of editing done with painful self-pleasuring sessions sprinkled in. He stared at the image of himself on screen. His neck was painted with marks. Bright red hickeys that led from his collarbone to the base of his ear. He had managed to crop the images where his boner was making an appearance. Should his fans see him like this? Marked like a sex toy waiting to be used again. Jace slammed his laptop closed, he would have to get foundation if he were to continue to post videos. He glanced at his phone 9:40. Just over an hour until his meeting. It was time to shower.

Jace stared blankly at his shower walls. Letting the warm water wash over him and letting his mind race. For once his nerves had finally caught up with his excitement and it seemed impossible to do anything without shaking. He cursed to himself as he dropped his shampoo for the fourth time. He continued to wash his own body. Each inch playing a reminder to what was going to happen tonight. Tears sprung to his eyes when he started to clean his ass. It was no longer sore from the other night and he had finally stopped spotting. He had never thought anal would ever be that painful and he knew he had signed up to do it again. No, not this time. This time you are going to tell him off. Tell him to fuck off and take his dick somewhere else. Tonight you break free. Jace smiled to himself. Yes, that would have to be the plan. He finished up his shower and went to go dress, compelled by his fleeting clarity.

The full moon hung high in the night sky. It's brightness almost competing with the streetlight that decorated the road. Jace took to the night with shaky steps. Now that he was out of his apartment his bravery quivered. He looked down to his watch. He had thirty minutes to make it to the club and get to room 6. His stomach fluttered uneasily. He had to take a deep breath before he moved to his uber.

"Jace?"

He nodded silently and climbed in the backseat. The driver babbled to him about the radio and water but Jace ignored it. He was too preoccupied with thoughts of the evening. He watched the buildings and people fly by as they passed them. The closer he got to the club the slower the world spun around him. The car soon pulled up to the old stone building. A large sign that read The Red Lounge flashed at Jace, taunting him. He thanked his driver and exited the vehicle. Taking a deep breath he walked towards the entrance. The same bouncer greeted him with a smile. Jace flashed him the receipt for him membership.

"Guess you did enjoy it." The man said,he handed Jace his card and a little pink slip. "Give this to a bartender to get a free drink. Welcome the Lounge."

Jace entered the club with a stronger sense of morbidity than before. He looked over the room again, no longer entranced by the kinksters playing. His eyes searched for a staircase or entrance to the basement. He saw a sign that read "rooms" and pointed towards a corned of the room. He could see a large glass door with a man standing by it. Jace decided to move to the bar first. A drink would help ease him.

"Oh hey cutie!" It was Fantasia. She walked towards Jace smiling. "It hasn't even been a week and you're back! I knew you'd love it here!"

Jace smiled back and extended the paper. "Apparently this means I get a free drink?"

"It sure does hunny! What would you like?"

"What's your strongest drink?"

"Ha, you're funny!"

"Just nervous," Jace replied, "I'm meeting a friend downstairs."

"Ooh, which room are you guys meeting in?"

"Six," Jace replied confused. What difference did it make? Rooms had numbers.

"Ooh, the kings suite! You're a wild one aren't you?" Jace gave a meek smile.

"So where's that drink?" He laughed weakly.

"Coming up." Fantasia started to work her magic. "Long Island hunny, should calm your nerves."

"Thanks." Jace grabbed the drink and started to down it.

"Woah slow down hunny."

"Sorry," Jace replied setting his drink down. "Just nervous."

"Nothing to be nervous of. Just be your sweet self and I'm sure you'll be fine. Besides can't hurt to have a body like that. If I had man inviting me to room six you wouldn't see me behind here."

Jace forced a laugh. He drank his drink thinking of what Fantasia said. There was no need to worry, go in tell him you are not interested and get out. If things get bad just shriek or yell red. That was a term that seemed to draw much attention to a scene. Jace looked around and read a list of colors and safewords. Yes, if he shrieked red loud enough someone would help. Jace finished his drink and set it on the bar.

"Have a good night hunny!" Jace smiled, tipped Fantasia then walked off.

He made his way across the bar trying his best to keep out of peoples' space. He could see people on spanking benches, some tied to crosses and others hung up in rope. His cock twitched in excitement as his heart beat with uneasiness. The journey across the room seemed to have moved in slow motion. Each scene of debauchery giving him fearful of ideas of what Dante wanted to do to him. He stopped by the door, greeted by a tall thin man in leather holding a clipboard.

"Hello," Jace croaked.

"Hello there, have a room booked or interested in booking one?"

"Um, I'm supposed to meet a friend in room six at 11:00."

The man looked down at his clipboard. "His name and yours?"

"Uh, I'm Jace he's Dante."

The man smiled. "The drinks in the fridge are free except the booze. It will be charged to your card. If you don't have any toys there are some in the chest. Please clean after use. Clean all play stations and please put the sheets in the laundry hamper when finished. We ask you leave tomorrow before noon. Follow the numbers until you see your room. Here's your key card leave it with room keeping. Have a fun evening." The man punched into a keycode unlocking the glass door.

Jace jumped when door shut behind him locking him out from the world. He stared down the stairs and into hallways. He walked down the stairs taking in the view. Nude pictures of muscle men, bears, twinks and acts of BDSM lined the walls. He could hear soft moans and yells come from the rooms but not much else. They seemed to have done a good job with sound proofing. Jace frowned and continued down the hall. A large oak door with a gold six hammered onto it taunted Jace. The bright color reflecting what little light was in the hallway. His hand hovered over the gold door handle. His heart beating rapidly and mind racing at the thought of what lay inside. He gripped the cold handle turning it.

The door opened rather quietly revealing a large suite. Jace walked in nervously, his entire body on high alert. Listening intently for the man who invited him. In the center of a room was a large play station, it had a cross, spanking bench, cage, chest and large hook that hung from the ceiling. The play station had red walls and a black hardwood floor. Across the play station was a small kitchen. It had a fridge, microwave and small stove. A hall stretched forward to what he assumed was the bedroom and bathroom. He walked to the play station looking at the furniture. His hand roamed the wooden pieces. His eyes were then drawn to the cage. He touched the steel bars then to the padded leather flooring. The door had a latch with a lock and key.

"Hello Jace."

Jace jumped and turned around to see the man who invited him here. Jace's entire body vibrated with excitement while his mind raced, and fear began to seep in. Dante was as attractive as Jace pictured. He looked to be just above six feet and in his late twenties. His muscular torso looked to be sculpted out of clay. He looked the exact way Jace had imagined. His dark eyes glinted with excitement, his ebony hair slicked back, and strong jaw formed a smile. This man belonged in a museum with appearances this good. Dante looked Jace up and down, pleased with what he was looking at. He took a step forward causing Jace to flinch. He laughed softly as he approached the frightened young man. He held out his hand cupping and stroking Jace's cheek.

"Wow," he breathed, "you're even cuter in person."

Jace felt his body warm up to the stranger's touch. He looked deeply into the man's eyes. He could feel Dante's fingers gently stroke his lips. He pushed down his body's excitement and pulled his head away. Dante laughed.

"Shy now? You weren't hiding from me on the dancefloor the other night."

Jace glared at Dante. The anger he had been feeling the past few days boiled to the surface. He snapped angrily at the man. "You were the one who shoved me in the corner. Didn't exactly let me go when I screamed. Tossed me aside when you were done. Left me a scared mess in this club, who knows what could have happened when you left."

"And you loved it." The man purred softly. He started to walk behind Jace, whispering in his ear. "I felt the way you shook when I was in you, I can even feel your excitement now. You called me because you want me to fuck you again. No. You need me to fuck you again. Your body trembles under my touch, eager for what I'm going to give it."

Anger vibrated throughout Jace. Dante was right. As much as he hated this man his body craved him. He couldn't ignore his now hard cock. Dante laughed in his ear once again, planting a soft kiss on Jace's cheek.

"My sweet boy."

This sent Jace over the edge, he pushed against the man angrily throwing him off. Dante stumbled back with a smile on his face highly amused. He approached again causing Jace to yell.

"I'm not yours so just fuck off!" Tears sprung from his bright green eyes. "I don't want to be yours and I want you to leave me alone. Do you know what you've done to me? Do you know how much it hurt when you took me?"

PenDeSade
PenDeSade
181 Followers