The Red Lounge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace moaned, pain and pleasure struck his body in waves. Dante grunted, rutting against the young man drawing closer to his orgasm. Jace felt his leash being jerked and his head was yanked back. He centered himself placing his weight on his forearms. Dante was no longer speaking, his breaths ragged and harsh, the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed throughout Jace's ear.

"Here we go baby, get ready."

Dante slammed into Jace tossing his head back. He couldn't hold out any longer and he gave in to his pleasure. He placed his hands firmly on Jace's hips keeping him still. He could feel a weak kick as he started to unload into the young man.

"Fuck!" He cried out triumphantly, his dick kicking inside the boy. He could hear soft cries emitting from the young man. He was fairly impressed with how Jace was taking things. His body had slowly been adjusting and was slowly embracing Dante's dominance. He could feel the excitement flow through Jace's core. It must have felt as good for Jace as it did for Dante. After the evening the boy would be calling him master, on beckon call waiting to please.

Jace felt defeated. The man's warm fluid filled him up quickly and with that a sense of completion. His body drank it in like he hadn't had water in days. The man's dick twitched inside him depositing the last spurts of come. Dante collapsed onto the bed beside Jace kissing him.

"Oh baby, that felt so good. How was it for you?"

Both men panted heavily. To his surprise Jace looked to see his cock hard. Embarrassment flowed through him as his body hit a state of bliss. He looked over to Dante. The man had a bright smile across his face, he raised his hand gently stroking Jace's cheek.

"What's happening to me?" He asked softly "Why do I crave you like this, why can't I be rid of you!"

Dante hugged the young boy laughing. His fear and confusion was both titillating and amusing. He tightened his grip trying to hug away the boy's shakes. He placed soft kisses all along the young man's back, neck and cheek whispering small comforts in his ear. Jace had seemed to stop shaking and his tears puddled down to wet sniffles. He rubbed his leaky face into the sheets and turned to Dante again.

"Dante what's happening to me?"

Dante smiled and pulled the young man in for a kiss. Jace didn't reciprocate nor did he tense up. He looked pathetically up at Dante. His bright green eyes red from crying.

"All that for another time. We have all night to play, you rest for a moment. Regain your strength."

Jace didn't need to be told twice. He closed his eyes and let his exhaustion carry him away. Dante smiled at the sweet boy. He stretched, got to his feet and went to get two water bottles. He'd let the boy have an hour's nap before they would play again. He smiled to himself thinking of the adventures the two would have. Poor Jace, such a sweet boy, he has no idea what he's in for.