The Red Lounge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can imagine that your body is wanting more, that your desire and lust compelled you to contact me. I know you were screaming... or was it moaning? It couldn't have hurt you that much unless..." a look of excitement washed over Dante's face. "Unless you were a virgin."

Jace's cheeks brightened. He averted his eyes and stared at the floor. A booming laughter filled the room as Dante came to the realization of the boy's innocence.

"Awe sweet thing, were you saving it for someone specail?" Dante asked with a raised eyebrow highly amused. "Well it was special for me."

Jace flushed and glared at the stranger holding him here. The way the man smirked at him was infuriating. Mouth slightly upturned as if he heard a funny joke. For some reason Jace remained, he could have screamed, ran to the door or even attacked Dante but he didn't. Despite the humiliation, rage and pain he was put through he still wanted to remain near Dante. This unearthly attraction was something he never felt before and it kept him close to his lover. He raised his head and bravely looked Dante's cold black eyes.

"What is it you want from me?"

Dante leaned up against the cage looking deeply into Jace's green eyes. He studied the boy for a moment. He could see the young man's cock press up against his pants. It looked painful to be honest. He could smell the tension emitting from the young man and it was intoxicating. It wouldn't take that much of a push to get Jace to give in. His submission was just waiting to be tapped into. A body yearning to be controlled.

"I want you to give into me. I want you to let your feelings take control. I want you, all of you."

Jace looked at Dante with unease. The man approached. This time he allowed himself to be embraced. His tension eased slightly as Dante cupped his head looking deep within him. He placed a kiss gently over Jace's plump lips. Dante moaned slightly as he made contact. He held the young man close nearly crushing him in his embrace. He inhaled deeply taking in Jace's sweet sent. The smell and touch of this soft man nearly put him over the edge. He broke the kiss and looked into the young man's eyes. God, he was going to loose control soon. This calm facade he had put on for the boy was slowly disintegrating. He bit his lip holding in his hedonistic desires.

"Follow me."

Without thinking Jace followed Dante. He was led down the hall and into a large bedroom. Jace looked in shock at the master bedroom. The bed was a dark oak king sized with four large posts and many hooks drilled into the bed. Beneath the bed was a large cage. On the middle of the bed lay a brown leather collar, matching leather leash and leather jockstrap. He looked to the articles then to Dante.

"Those are for you. I guessed your size." The man replied with a wink.

Jace neared the bed and looked to the jockstrap. He turned to Dante with anger in his eyes.

"You want to dress me?"

"Isn't that the job of a model?" Jace's eyes widened with fear. "Here's a hint baby, don't give out your real name if you don't want people finding out. Especially here. Take off your clothes."

Jace swallowed nervously. Dante stared deeply into him urging him with his eyes. Jace winced under the cold gaze. The smile faltered from Dante's strong face.

"Strip."

The cold voice shook Jace to his core. He quickly started to unbutton his shirt and threw it to the ground. Dante smiled again and nodded. His intimidating figure leering over Jace. Threatening him with his presence.

"Good boy, the pants now."

Jace closed his eyes and with shaky hands he removed his pants. He heard Dante let out a sigh. He could feel the man's black eyes on him. Dante nodded to his boxers and Jace knew what was next. He stared at the man who took a step forward, his well-defined body flexing, eyes boring into Jace. Jace quickly slid his boxers off. Showing off his naked figure.

"Wow, simply amazing." Dante looked over the young man, there was no denying how gorgeous he was. His frame was petite but well built similar to that of a dancer. His body was smooth and well defined, his cock hung below a well trimmed bush. "Mm. Fuck you're perfect."

Jace couldn't help but blush at the compliment. His heart fluttered with excitement as Dante complimented his figure. The more affirmation the man gave him the less he could keep his stern face. Pretty soon he was smiling and blushing like a schoolgirl over a crush.

"Alright babe, now I'm going to collar you."

Jace felt his heart pound. He had only had sex once and now he was going to be wearing this man's collar. His anxiety grew at the significance over the jewelry. The scent of leather filled his nostrils and he heard a click as the collar was locked in place.

"That looks so good baby. Now you don't have to put on the jock yet. We'll save that for later." Dante quickly tossed the underwear to the side and placed his hand over Jace's throbbing cock. Jace moaned at the touch leaning into Dante's hand.

"Tell me Jace, how much has your body been aching for my touch? How has it been living without it."

"Terrible," Jace whimpered, "I don't know what you've done to me or what's happening but all I know is I want you. It scares me and I want it to stop."

Dante smiled then pushed Jace on the bed. He smiled and quickly stripped. Eyeing the boy as he removed his dark jeans and black boxers. His cock sprung free waving tauntingly at Jace. Dante smiled down to the young man who was now shaking in fear. He couldn't keep his eyes off the trembling man. He could see tears start to well up in the boy's green eyes. Dante laughed in response.

"The truth is Jace you're addicted to me now. From the moment I came inside you, you were mine. Every time I come inside you, your attraction and need for me will grow. You will try and fight it, but it will eventually over come you. You will be at my beckon call. Your cock, your ass, your mouth... every inch of you is mine. Until the day I release you or the day you break away. Now let me mark you again so we lessen those chances."

The realization of the situation started to sink in. Fear, excitement and arousal flowed throughout Jace. His cock throbbed painfully with anticipation. His body seemed to sing with glee every time he received Dante's touch, but he didn't want this. He didn't want to lose his freedom.

"Please no Dante, please I don't want to become yours."

"Too late. Now get on your knees."

Jace was quickly pushed down, within seconds Dante's massive cock was swinging in front of his face. Jace could smell the testosterone wafting from the heavy member. He looked pleadingly up at Dante.

"You know what to do baby, open wide."

Jace felt a hand grip his jaw prying it open. He gave into the muscular hand gripping him and Dante's cock was forced inside. He automatically gagged as the organ invaded his mouth. Dante smirked and thrust forward, Jace tried to move his head but Dante kept it in place.

"Just relax, breath through your nose."

Jace obliged, he lessened his squirming and tried to breath through his nose. The musky smell of Dante's cocked filled him causing his own cock to ache. He started to bob his head and take control of the situation. Dante's hands relaxed but kept their placement. He licked along the shaft then moved to the heavy balls. He licked and slurped at the large nutsack.

"There you go baby; you're getting used to it. Get ready to take it all."

Jace began to gag again as Dante pushed further into him. He groaned as Jace sputtered on his member. Dante would plunge deep in Jace's throat until he started gagging violently then pull out. Jace would catch his breath then take the cock in again. Throughout this torment his body vibrated with happiness. He despised how much he enjoyed pleasing this man. If he got him to come now there was a chance, he'd save his ass from another load. He needed to break free from the spell this man cast upon him. Dante panted and moaned, thrusting himself deep into Jace's cock. Jace slurped and sucked eagerly.

"Alright, that's enough for now." Dante pulled his cock out smiling down at Jace. "Good boy, now roll over and get on all fours."

Jace began to quiver again. He tensed up at the thought of being fucked. Dante responded to his hesitation by quickly flipping him over positioning him to his desires. He stared down at the boy's puckered hole smiling. He bent down inhaling deeply. His heartbeat increased as the boy's smell taunted him. He dove quickly lapping up the boy's hole. Savoring his sweet taste.

"Oh." Jace replied softly. He pushed his ass back, his spine shivering at the touch of Dante's tongue. He closed his eyes moaning in pleasure as his cock leaked. His entire body jumped when he felt Dante grab his throbbing member.

"You look just about ready to burst."

Jace panted heavily as the man stroked his cock and tongue fucked him. The overwhelming pleasure was quickly replacing his fear. He began to whimper again grinding against the man pleasing him. He could feel his climax start to build. He pumped his hips furiously and gripped the bed sheets. A large puddle of pre had formed underneath him staining the bed. Dante's tongue fucking grew quicker and sloppier. He couldn't get enough of Jace's sweet taste. He could feel the young man's cock start to jerk and his breathing become erratic. He let go of the boy and pulled away.

"Not just yet. You can come when I say so."

Jace bit his lip and thrust his hips forward desperately. He perspired with frustration. He wanted to come so badly. The tension that had been building for the past four days needed to be released. He quickly lowered his hand only to receive a hard spank to the ass. He let out a scream of pain.

"I said not yet." Dante's voice had transformed. No longer soothing, it had deepened in tone freezing Jace to the spot. He hit the boy again this time on the of the ribs. Jace coughed out then placed his hand back on the bed. Dante smirked as the smell of fear wafted from the young man.

"I'm sorry." His voice was frail, barely audible.

"I know you want to come but another burst like that and you'll force me to shackle you to the bed. You don't want that do you?"

"No," Jace whispered. His voice shaking on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry."

"Good boy." Dante patted the boy's ass reassuringly. He watched the boy's hole clench in fear. His hand traveled up the boy's spine feeling the soft skin. When he landed on the boy's upper back he pushed down hard.

The fear taking over Jace was crippling. He couldn't contain the tears anymore as he felt his ass rise and his face being pushed into the bed. He turned his head to the side so he wouldn't be smothered by the blankets. He gripped the blanket hard as he felt Dante's mushroom head press against his hole. It was happening again, he was about to be raped for the second time.

"Just relax," Dante whispered, "you do a good job I'll let you come. Now brace yourself Jace, I tend to fuck harder on the second meeting." He then began to push. Parting the entrance was a lot more difficult than the previous night. He grunted forcing his member into the boy's pink hole. Animalistic screams filled the bedroom.

Pain erupted from within Jace as Dante forced his member inside. He instinctively pulled away only to have Dante tug on his leash. The pressure being applied to his hole wasn't letting up. Dante had impatiently crammed the first five inches in and now was working on the rest. Jace screamed into the bed sheets as he felt his rim stretch around the piece of meat pushing inside. His nails tore holes into the linens as he clawed desperately at them. He began to hyperventilate as he struggled against his attacker. It felt like broken glass was being shoved up his hole. He let out broken sobs as he struggled to gasp for breath. Dante's entire weight fell on top of him and he felt the man whisper in his ear.

"Jace relax, you're not breathing. Just take a deep slow breaths." He cooed softly into the boy's ear, trying to ease him.

Jace sobbed hard as the thickest part started to wiggle in. "Please Dante it hurts. It hurts so much."

"Relax baby, you took me in the other night no problem. Just think about how much your body wants this. Take deep breaths, in through your mouth out through your nose."

"It hurts! Stop!"

Dante spoke softly into Jace's ear as he began to force the rest of the member inside; softly kissing and petting the distressed man. He grimaced in pain. The boy was clenching hard and not easing up. His gargle of shrieks and cries echoed around the room slowing pulling at Dante's heart strings. The boy flailed in pain, his entire body seizing in protest. The way Jace flexed was delicious but his primal screams tore at Dante. The boy's face now slick with tears. Dante was an inch from bottoming out and the tight canal he fought against him with every push. He cursed angrily to himself and pulled out. His anger diminished as he looked to his cock to see streaks of red on it. He kissed the boy's ass before reaching across the nightstand and pulling out a bottle of lube. He was half expecting the boy to kick him and flee but nothing. He was regaining his breath body now relaxed, tucked into the fetal position on the bed. What a trooper, Dante thought to himself. He applied a healthy portion of lube and began to finger the boy. Dante smiled to himself when the boy let out soft moan. His body stretched out and returned to it's former position on the bed. He continued to work on the young man's hole, eliciting more sounds of ecstasy from Jace.

"Let's try again now."

Jace jumped when he felt Dante's slick cock line up with his asshole. He gripped the sheets hard expecting more excruciating pain. He tried his hardest not to clench his ass, but it was impossible. He closed his eyes tight as the cock began to push at him again. The purple head popped in with ease this time, the cool lubricant provided some comfort to his chaffed ass. He let out a cry of pain as the rest of the dick slid into him.

Dante smiled. He watched the rest of his cock disappear with ease into the boy's pink entrance. He could feel the boy shaking but he was no longer fighting like before. He clenched the bedsheets, but Dante couldn't tell if it was from pleasure or pain. He slowly pulled his cock out before quickly ramming it inside. Jace yelped. He inched forward, pulling his ass away.

"Get back here." Dante laughed before ramming his cock into the young man's asshole. Now that they were alone, he could really enjoy his time. He quickened his pace. Slamming his cock deep within the boy before rotating his hips stretching the the young man. He gripped Jace's hair humping him vigorously.

"Fuck yeah, mhhm, mm, such a good ass."

Dante moaned out as Jace's sphincter clenched eagerly around his cock. He surrendered to the passion taking over. He slammed into the young man, trying to get as deep as possible. The sound of rutting filled the bedroom. The two men grunting and moaned giving in to their primal urges. The way Jace gripped Dante's cock was intoxicating. From the moment he entered the boy he swore he was never pulling out.

The pain Jace was feeling lowered to a manageable level. His hole ached but no longer felt like he was being ripped apart. He took deep slow breaths like Dante had stated before. His breathing formed into panting in sync with the powerful man's thrusts. The entire bed rocked as he was violently slammed into. His body moved like a ragdoll's, his neck straining as Dante pulled his hair.

"Fuck yeah!" Dante howled as he rode the young man. He looked down to see Jace gritting his teeth and breathing hard. His eyes were screwed shut and brow furrowed as he was fucked. Dante could feel Jace fight to keep his position. With each powerful thrust the boy lurched into the bed.

Jace's hand started to cramp as he clutched the sheets. A rattling rang though his head as the collar jingled with the leash. He felt himself be yanked backwards and onto his knees. Dante had let go of his hair pulled the collar tight, drawing them closer so their two bodies touched. Jace hated to admit he loved the closeness. The feeling of Dante's sweaty muscles pressed against him satiating his deepest cravings. The new angle provided with slower, deeper penetration. Jace felt his eyes roll back as pleasure struck him in waves. Dante would sink his cock in then rotate in circles causing Jace to moan out. The slow penetration quickened and before long Dante was slamming into Jace with full force. The previous pain never returned, instead Jace could feel his body quiver in delight. The smell of Dante's sweat and musk pulled at his deepest fantasies. The way his cock throbbed and leaked disgusted him. Why did he like it so much? Soft kisses were then delivered to his neck and it pushed Jace over the edge. He raised his arms wrapping them around Dante's neck, pulling the man closer to him.

"Oh, you like that huh?" Dante gave soft bites causing Jace to whimper out. "There's the young man I met the other night. Was wondering when he was going to arrive."

Dante fucked Jace harder. Driving his hips forward in powerful thrusts. He reached around grabbing the young man's cock. He squeezed it milking out some of the pre come. The boy trembled under his touch, beads of perspiration mdripping from his soft skin. Dante inhaled deeply submerging himself in the boy's scent. He took a wiff of the soft curly hair and sweaty neck. He planted his mouth right behind the boy's ear. He could feel goosebumps spread across the young body as he panted in Jace's ear.

"How much do you want to come?"

Jace's body vibrated with eagerness. He instinctively pushed back against Dante, trying to get as close as possible. "Please, it's been so long. Please let me come." Jace shivered as Dante laughed softly in his ear. He continued meet the man's thrusts.

"You have been a good boy. You think you deserve to come? Tell me why."

"Please, I've been so good. I called you, I haven't touched myself all day and night. I took your dick even when it hurt. Please Dante, I need to come." Jace felt himself freeze. Did he really just beg like a bitch? He looked down and watched as he pushed back against Dante meeting his thrusts. He really was being a bitch. Even after all the pain he was put through he still pleaded for his relief. He began to cry softly. "Please just let me come."

Dante laughed again, "alright. You have my permission."

Jace automatically exploded. All the tension, all the pain he had been experiencing flowed through him. His entire body tightened. His cock pulsed noticeably as his balls drained. It was fair to say it was the best orgasm he had ever had. He continued to shoot come, amazed at the load he was releasing. His eyes widened slightly as the pool built beneath him. He shook and weakness took over. His knees buckled and he collapsed onto the mess he made.

"Whoa there," Dante giggled, "man down."

Jace panted heavily, his entire body spent. He just wanted to sleep. He let out another yell as Dante pushed into him again. Rotating his hips and slamming deep within Jace.

"Oh hun, I know you're finished but I'm not. Remember I still need to mark you."

"Why," Jace stammered, utterly defeated. "You got what you want, can't you just pull out and leave me!"

Dante's thrust increased in speed. He gripped Jace's leash before placing himself right over the boy's ass. He moaned in pleasure as he continued to ride the boy. He could tell Jace wanted to struggle but he was simply too tired. His soft sobs started up again.

"It's okay baby, just think of all the pleasure I can give you. Just relax and enjoy." Dante reached forward and started to massage Jace's cock again. Jace continued to whimper and cry, Dante didn't care at this point. He was too close to care. He gripped Jace's hips and hammered into him. He grunted and groaned giving into his pleasure.