The Red Planet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stilled, Rose slumped forward against me and panted. The hand she'd wedged between us wiggled free again. She looked at the slick fluids coating her digits for a moment before wiping them on her hip.

"Fuckthatwasagoodcum," she said, her words running into each other, eyes wild.

I finally found my voice.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it," I whispered. "I thought I was OK, but then you squeezed me and ... that was the best fucking orgasm of my life too."

Rose looked up at me, ran the tips of the fingers from her clean hand down the left side of my face.

"Mars, did I just take your virginity?"

I felt myself blush as I nodded. She smiled, rolled her hips gently.

"Guess that explains your quick release valve."

Rose straddled me in silence for a while. Occasionally she would twitch her vagina muscles or shift her hips. Her fingers traced patterns onto my chest.

"Do you think I got you pregnant?" I asked.

As I said the word 'pregnant' there was a twitch from inside her, rippling along my shaft.

While one set of fingers moved to trace lines into my cheek, I felt Rose's second set of digits wriggling in between us again. When they reached the pool of escaping cum they shot forward, lubricated, and found the spot at the top of her vagina again. I could feel them thrusting against her in the slippery mess between us as her hips started to grind against me. My penis had never lost its vigour, but Rose's sudden movements made me realise how sensitive it had become. I suddenly had an idea of what Doug had gone through that night on the couch with Jen.

Only Rose wasn't using my discomfort to get off. She came almost immediately. A short, sharp orgasm that barely paused her fingers. A second later I felt her breath on my ear as she whispered an answer to my question.

"With how much cum it feels like there is inside me, we're probably having twins."

Her tongue traced the line of my ear lobe.

"I'm so sorry, Rose. But I'm here for you. Whatever happens."

She laughed.

"Sweet as that is, it's completely unnecessary, Mars. Or at least I hope it is. This is exactly the kind of thing the morning after pill is for. And right now I've never been so glad they invented it.

"Besides, I don't know what it was like for you, but when I realised you were cumming inside me I was terrified I would get pregnant. Then maybe a heartbeat after that I got this huge, almost electric charge. It was like my whole body was keyed in to you twitching inside me. Knowing that each jerk of your dick was more cum inside me. I went from really turned on to primed for the biggest orgasm of my life by your third squirt. And then you shifted inside me, just the tiniest movement, but you brushed against my g spot and that was enough to set me off. After that I think you were cumming right up against my cervix, and the thought of it just kept playing over in my head and making my orgasm lift and extend and ..."

Rose paused mid-sentence, chewing her lip and staring down at me.

"And you're still hard inside me. So I'm going to stop babbling and cum again, OK?"

Rose's hand slipped between us and she began rocking slightly as she frigged herself. Her mouth hung open and a red patch started to appear on her chest above her breasts. It took her less than thirty seconds. With a shriek and a buck of her hips Rose's mouth curled up into a half smile and she sagged down. She was still upright, but it seemed like all the energy had drained out of her body with the orgasm. I restrained the urge to make a joke about how long it took her to cum. After about another minute she seemed to regain her posture.

Rose winked as she started to slide up my shaft, a small line of cum dribbled from her lips and down my penis as she did so. Then she changed her mind and sank back down.

"Actually, I hope this isn't weird, but I kind of want to know how much cum you really did shoot in me," Rose said. "Can you sort of, roll with me? Try to keep your dick in me? All the way in."

I shrugged and began rolling sideways with Rose. It was inelegant. Our creases and folds bulged and I had to dig my feet into the mattress to get enough leverage to roll fully on top of her. Rose seemed to gasp a little as we stopped. I was still hard and with my weight pressing down on her it felt like I was pushing slightly deeper into her than when she had been on top. The tip of my penis was pressing into a fleshy mound inside her. I guessed it was her cervix.

"Wow. This is a good angle with you, Mars. You look good on top of me and you feel fucking amazing. At some point I'm going to have to get you to pound me into this mattress."

My penis twitched inside her and Rose smirked.

"But we can do that later. Can you help me wedge these pillows under my arse?"

My cock was still hard, but had grown very sensitive inside Rose. Every jostling motion to raise her hips and slide the pillows beneath her, without dislodging my penis was a struggle. I was biting my lip by the end, the tip of my penis grinding almost painfully against the bottom of Rose's vagina. Finally she slapped her hands against my chest and began pushing me up.

"OK, I want you to pull out slowly. Try not to pull too much of your cum out of me though. Then go and get a shot glass."

She gasped several times as I slid backwards, her eyes fluttered and a hand wedged itself between us. For a moment I thought she was about to start masturbating, but Rose stopped herself. Finally there was a wet pop and a whimper as I slid all the way out. Still hard, I glistened wetly in the starlight filling the room. It bobbed in front of me as I left to get the shot glass from the kitchen.

When I returned Rose had angled her hips upward and was rubbing furiously between her legs. She came as I arrived at the bedside and I watched as a glob of white liquid rose up between her open vagina lips. It pooled on the verge of spilling out of her as her inner walls contracted, but the orgasm passed before any was squeezed out. She moaned and twitched for a few minutes before letting her hips settle back down onto the pillows.

"OK, give me the shot glass."

Rose pressed the glass to the base of her vagina with one hand and spread her sex wide with the other. When she rolled her hips forward a dribble of cum came out, filling the base of the glass. Rose sat up to look down between her legs and the motion loosed a pulse of sperm. Her eyes widened when another bigger pulse followed it. The glass was half full. Without a word Rose took my hand and pressed it into her stomach, just above her vagina, to replace the hand she had been using to hold herself open with. The pressure of me leaning into her seemed to force another small trickle out, but a moment later she slipped two fingers inside her drooling hole and scraped them back out. She repeated the motion three times and the shot glass was full.

"Fuck that's a lot of cum. I didn't think it was possible for a guy to cum that much. It's usually like a teaspoon or two. There's probably a bit of me in there too, but that's just ridiculous."

She held the shot glass up to her gaze and began idly stroking her cum-laced fingers along her lower lips. The glass caught the light from the stars in weird ways. It was white and opaque in parts, and almost see through in others, allowing flashes of dull light from one side of the glass to join with the colours being reflected by the white ejaculate in other parts.

"Do you normally cum this much?"

Rose was looking at my still hard penis as she asked the question.

"I guess maybe a bit less? I've never measured it."

"Fuck, Mars. I don't know if the morning after pill was designed to deal with that much sperm. I'm glad my vagina managed to take all of that big cock of yours, 'cause I think I'm going to have to squeeze octuplets out of it in nine months' time. I mean, that's ... it's just so much. I know you're a big guy, but where did that all come from?"

It was a weird moment. On one hand I was proud my ejaculation had impressed Rose. On the other, I was increasingly alarmed at the thought I might have knocked up my roommate. I'd always wanted a family, but I'd at least planned to finish my doctorate first. And it would have been nice to know the woman for a bit more than a few weeks before I knocked her up.

Rose could see the conflict on my face.

"Mars, it's OK. I'm joking. I'm sure the pill will take care of things. And if it doesn't, I'm not opposed to getting it taken care of. You're not one of those weird, pro-life fundamentalists are you?"

For the first time since I'd started to cum inside her, Rose looked worried.

"Nope. Life-long atheist. But isn't that a really big decision?"

Rose shook her head.

"Not for me. I can take a few sleepless nights and a bit of emotional turmoil as I walk into the family planning clinic. What I can't deal with is having to explain to my dad that he's going to be a grandfather thanks to my roommate of two weeks. As far as he's concerned I'm still his virgin daughter."

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

Rose put the shot glass down on my bedside table.

"Well, for starters, I retract that offer to let you cum all over me while I'm still in my clothes. And I'm really, really glad you didn't follow through on my bra. With the amount you cum, I'm surprised your sheets don't feel like cardboard. But otherwise, there's really not a lot we can do. Stores won't open for another few hours."

Rose paused, biting her lip as she looked down at my penis and our mixed fluids drying along it. I was still hard.

"Actually, there's probably one thing we can do. Mars, how long would you say your refractory period is?"

"My refractory period?"

"Yeah, if you're masturbating and you decide to go for round two, how long do you wait before you get started again?"

"If I'm really turned on - maybe ten or fifteen minutes?"

"So, you could go again pretty soon?"

Rose pulled me down onto the bed next to her and in a few seconds was straddling me again. She'd grabbed hold of my penis to guide it back into her when a long string of cum slid out of her onto the head of my cock.

"Fuck that is so hot," she said.

Rose's vagina followed the semen down and she impaled herself on my penis. Being inside her felt warm and wonderful, but I squirmed a little. My penis was less sensitive than it had been, but it was still uncomfortable. She stopped with me most of the way inside her again, leant forward and brushed her lips against mine.

"Mars, I'm going to kiss you for the next few minutes. And masturbate like crazy. If you get too sensitive, just tell me and I'll hop off and you can watch me until you're ready to go again. But if you're still in me when you're ready for round two, just give my arse a slap and I'm going to fuck you properly."

Rose spent most of the time following moaning into my mouth. I think she came twice, but nothing like the time when I was unloading inside her. These were like microgasms. She was working her way up to another, her hips stuttering slightly above me, when I realised the sensitivity had faded from my penis and I was throbbing inside her again. A quick check of the stars and I guessed it had been maybe eight minutes since I'd cum inside her.

The clap of my hand against Rose's butt cheek shocked me a little. Her more so. For a moment she just looked at me, confused about why I'd interrupted her attempt to reach another orgasm. Then it clicked. She sat upright immediately.

"Now?" She asked. There was a giddy look fighting with the lust in her eyes.

I nodded.

"Geez, you are. I can feel how hard you are in there. Even with the extra lubrication."

Rose lifted herself up and slid back down my shaft a few times. She moved slowly, but the sensation was phenomenal. Her fingers had stopped working at the space between her legs. Instead they were under the hem of her t-shirt. A second later it was sliding upwards. My eyes widened as more and more of Rose's body was revealed: pale skin and a second fold above her muffin top. She was carrying back-up love handles, but that must have been my thing. Jen was no longer the hottest woman I knew.

When her breasts finally popped free, still wrapped in the pink and white cross marks of her bra, my hands moved to them of their own volition. Rose shrugged the straps off her shoulders, but left the cups covering her nipples as my hands squeezed and palmed at them.

"Girls gotta save a little bit of mystery," she said with a wink.

I was utterly enthralled at the way the exposed flesh at the tops of her breasts jiggled as she bounced on me, quickly building up pace.

"Shouldn't I put on the condom?" I asked. I could still remember that brief moment of fear in Rose's eyes earlier as I came inside her.

"Only if you want to. As far as I'm concerned, the damage is already done. What's a few million more sperm after the billion you pumped into me earlier?"

It was a joke, but it turned me on and frightened me. A far off part of my mind was screaming about child-support payments, but all I did was moan in delight as she began to grind herself against me. At first it was just circling motions that made me slide around inside her, putting pressure on the outward edge of my penis as it trailed against her vagina wall. After a while Rose resumed lifting up off me and sliding back down with growing speed. The combined fluids of my earlier ejaculation and Rose's subsequent orgasms were pooling in my pubic hair, but kept us amazingly lubricated. It felt like I was gliding inside her. Rose must have stretched a little since earlier, because she was taking me all the way with every thrust.

We'd been going for what felt like a few minutes when I realised I was about to cum again. Rose seemed to join the dots as I gasped, but only sped up.

"Don't hold back, Mars," she groaned. "When you're ready, just grab my hips, pull me down all the way and let go."

It would be generous to say I lasted another minute. But with Rose moaning with each thrust against me it was probably only seconds before I grabbed her hips.

"Ohmygodyes," she groaned. The excitement was back in her voice. She squeezed me inside her. "CuminsidemeMars."

My penis pulsed a rope of sperm and Rose orgasmed too. The feel of her vagina clenching and gripping against me as we came together almost overshadowed the sensations of losing my virginity 15 minutes ago. My fingers sank into the flesh of Rose's arse, a thumb drove into the supple skin on the side of her thigh. I tried to hold her bucking body against me, but she kept wriggling. Eventually Rose lodged me inside her at an angle where I could feel firm pressure against the tip of my spasming penis. My next spurt had nowhere to go. I felt it wreath my tip in a warmth that drew a deep moan from Rose. She pressed herself against me even harder. Another pearl of cum forced its way into her and the twitch of my penis set her off on an even bigger orgasm.

A rumbling groan started in her chest and built into words and sounds that coughed out of her between grunts as her whole body thrashed on top of me.

"Cervix ... ngh ... cum ... gh ... ing ... deep ... ah ... no ... ah ... more."

I'd been finished for about 30 seconds by the time Rose rolled off me and onto her back. The stars glowed around us. Sirus, the brightest, was high enough on my ceiling that at this time of year it would have been well and truly lost to the dawn.

"Mars, that was some seriously reckless sex, but somehow you just gave me the two biggest orgasms of my life. The extra lubrication from your cum and how warm and full I am inside right now and feeling you pulsing in me ... it's all just ... wow."

I watched Rose run a hand up her body and into her hair as the post-orgasmic fatigue hit me. Suddenly my eyes wouldn't stay open. I felt her head land on the pillow next to mine. An arm and half a breast draped over my stomach a moment later.

"Mars, can I sleep in your room tonight?"

"Mm," I answered.

We fell asleep under the stars.

*****

I had a wet dream.

My first and second sexual experiences blurred together. The anticipation and tingling of my first orgasm with Rose was drawn out long enough to see and feel her moving on top of me. She was riding me hard. Her thighs squeezed my legs together, her hands pressed into my chest for support. Sweat darkened her hair and misted her upper lip, but she was utterly silent.

Every so often one of her hands would rise up and cup her belly. It was still big enough to hide the space where I disappeared inside her, but her stomach was different. Where there had been rolls, now it was firm. Swollen.

After a while she paused and smiled down at me. Rose's fingers twined through mine for a moment, then lifted my hand to her belly and pressed me palm first against it. I felt a kick.

My penis surged in response. I was past the point of no return, but instead of cumming into her a warm sensation erupted inward from my groin and spread through my body. Happiness and expectation.

Rose smiled as she finally spoke. The only sounds in a strange, silent dream.

"Not yet."

****

The stars were still glowing in my room when I woke to the familiar afterglow of an orgasm. And the new sensation of Rose gently shaking me. She was on top of me. Her vagina clamped around my cock.

"I hope you don't mind," she said, rocking her hips in a gentle circling motion. "I was watching you sleep and I saw you were having a pretty vivid dream. When I saw your dick twitching and realised you might cum, I got back on top. You know, so you wouldn't wake up embarrassed from cumming all over yourself."

She grinned down at me.

I laughed until realisation cut my humour short. A heavy sensation pressed down on me, squashing my good mood with the implications of what we'd done before falling asleep. And apparently again while I was unconscious.

"Rose last night was amazing, but did we make a mistake?"

My ejaculate slid out of Rose's vagina and splattered down my shaft as she lifted herself off. She looked like she might be about to cry. Or introduce me to her army buddies. It took me a moment to realise how what I'd asked must have sounded.

"I meant me cumming inside you," I said. "I don't think being with you was a mistake. You're the goddess of sex. I just meant, what if you get pregnant?"

My roommate-turned-lover dripped cum from her vagina onto my thigh as she maneuvered into a position to lay down on top of me. My hands roamed her butt for a few seconds before settling in to trace small circles on her lower back. I don't know what made me think to do it, but Rose seemed to approve.

"Mmmm. Relax, Mars. I told you I'll pick up some Plan B. We won't know for sure until I get my monthly visitor in a few weeks. Or don't I guess. But I don't feel knocked up. In fact, now that I'm thinking about it during daylight hours, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be fertile at the moment anyway. So rather than worry about something we can't control, let's just enjoy what we can."

I sighed. Relief, orgasmic afterglow and contentment came pouring out of me with the exhalation. The jab in my ribs was the last thing I was expecting.

"Hey, don't you fall asleep on me again," Rose said. "I just let you dream fuck me bareback. Now it's my turn to get off, and it's time you learned how to use your hands on a woman. You won't always be able to rely on my impregnation fetish to make me cum like a nympho."

After a few quick maneuvers and some good-natured ribbing about by my hesitancy Rose had me where she wanted me. One hand was massaging a breast from inside the cup of her bra, the other was being expertly guided, two fingers stretched rigidly forwards, into Rose's vagina. A second later she pushed my thumb into her clitoris.

1...456789