All Comments on 'The Red Suitcase'

by SDLee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Who's going to suck cock? I don't think it'll be Rick...1*

Lars420Lars420almost 3 years ago

Don't stop now...its just getting good !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is your fantasy sucking another nan dick? Good luck with that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BARF! That covers it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"CHAPTER 1"

.

Chapter numbers belong in the title so readers know it's not a complete story, NOT in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. I'm hard as a rock waiting for your part 2

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great set of tags earn a gratuitous *2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The pussy is out of the bag. Its not a matter of if, but when . . . . ., the divorce is final. She doesn't want Rick, she wants the cock that Rick just happens to be attached to. It could be anyone. Eventually it will be.

Be careful what you wish for. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At least you're an honest cuck story writer , you admit your hidden Homophobic tendencies . 99.99% of your brethren are hiding theirs .

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 3 years ago

Your tags give a good indication of what the story will be about. Don't the haters read tags? Looking forward to part two of this story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This hater, as luv uses the number 3 woke buzz word after racist and fascist, read the tags and skipped the story. Nothing interesting about a bisexual cuckold with a whorewife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was about to cum and then it ended! Bring on more chapters - make me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Don't the haters read tags? "

.

You mean the tags that can't be read until people open the story? That means they are worthless.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 2 years ago

Very good start, looking forward to reading more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSDLee@SDLee
S D Lee is my pen name for the erotica books and stories I publish. Some of the stuff I write comes from my fantasies, so from dirty talk between me and my wife and some just seems to appear as I write. My wife is the love of my life, my content editor, and my muse, without he...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES