The Red Women and Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose kisses James and claws at his body. A deep inner energy drivers her want and hunger for him. James feels the passion as he takes both her arse cheeks in each hands to pull her hips closer to his body to feel her more fully. They kiss as James feels his emotions grow, pushing into Rose as she thrusts in small hip movements against him.

Suddenly Rose breaks the kiss and looks deep into James' eyes. She gives an approving sexual sigh that says the kiss was all she imagined. But she wants more.

Rose stands. Taking James' hand she leading him into the old farm house.

'But should we not be watching the fire?' James asks.

'The Red Women of the Fire will be looking over us. We will be safe.' Rose responds.

The inside of the old farmhouse is all open plan. A few years ago the family decided to do it up to rent to couples wanting a romantic weekend away. Rose used her previously unknown talents to design a space for romance. Small kitchen with island bench that she imagined being bent over. Old solid dining table that she imagined siting on with her legs wrapped around a guy as he stands at the edge thrusting into her. A lounge area with a leather couch and armchair prime for rubbing bodies together on. The bathroom enclosed by a low screen that hides little, inside an oversized claw-foot bath big enough for a couple and a dual head open shower for couples to wash each other after a hot night on the farm.

But she was not interested in any of that right now. What she wants is the old four post bed that took pride of place at one end of the farmhouse. Halfway between the front door and the bed Rose unbuckles her old brown leather belt and slides it out of the belt loops in a swinging motion that see the belt end up on the end of the bed. She stops James in his tracks and turns to face him, a short distance between them. Without taking her eyes off his she slowly unbuttons the jeans and slides the zipper down. As she opens the front of the jeans, James' eyes slowly lower to watch her hands move. He quickly can see Rose is not wearing underwear and as she pulls them over her hips and down her thighs he could see she has manicured her pubic hair into a thin red landing strip.

Rose continues to peel her skintight jeans down her legs, bending at the waist as she does until she can reach the laces of her work boots. She expertly removes her boots before sliding the last of her jeans over her ankles. James notices the bottom of her shirt shift over her lower back. He sees just a hint of a tattoo emanating from the small of her back towards either hip. He does not get a chance to inspect it fully before Rose returns to a standing position and steps out of her jeans looking very proud of the show she has put on. James, impressed with her flexibility, gives her an approving nod. She then starts to undo the buttons on her shirt. One by one from the top, not rushing so as to build the anticipation, but fast enough to make sure James is aware she wants to be naked in front of him.

As the shirt falls off her shoulders James is not disappointed with Rose's toned body and as she removes her bra he is more impressed with her large round breasts with areola the size of the circle made when he puts his thumb and pointer fingers in an "ok" signal. He is so excited he is almost tempted to give Rose that signal right this moment but knows how corny that would be. Pointing from the middle of the areola are erect nipples the size of the tip of his little fingers. His mouth waters as he instantly thinks of tasting her nipples.

Rose steps forward again and kisses James, pushing her naked body against his clothed figure. As she takes over his sensors with the taste of her kiss, James hardly notices her lifting his v-neck t-shirt over his torso. She breaks his kiss to lift it over his head.

James does not return to her lips. He wants to taste her breast. He leans into the left to take it in his mouth as she wraps her arm around his shoulders to steady herself. Rose lets out a load moan of satisfaction that can be heard over the roar of the distant fires. Over James shoulder the door to the farmhouse is still open so she can see the glow of a Red Women dancing across the night sky. Thank you she thinks.

Rose pulls James over to large bed and pushes him into the middle on his back. As he lays watching her with eyes of desire she slowly crawls onto the bed like a cat stalking her prey. When she finds it, she licks from the base to the tip. James' whole body convulses with the sensation as she takes him into her mouth. He thinks he has never felt harder in his life. But Rose seemed to want him harder as she slides her lips over his shaft and takes him into her throat before sucking hard to pull more blood into his hard shaft.

Rose slowly rises off James' cock, giving the big red bulbous head one last shock to which James whole body contorts, lifting his heel and shoulders off the bed in unison. As James let's out a moan of absolute pleasure, Rose straddles him and slowly slides her hot wet pussy lips over his hard shaft. This causes James' hips to thrust up. At this point Rose knows she has him right where she wants him. With a thrust of her hips forward she sides over the head of his cock and a second thrust down he slides deep into her. They both let out an "Oh" of pleasure in unison as Rose's pussy lips close around the base of James' cock.

Rose pauses for a moment to allow both to enjoy the intense pleasure of their first unison. Neither move. Neither breath. But Rose sees through the window closest to the bed a Red Woman passionately riding the Fire Serpent over the ancient landscape. She takes a deep breath and starts to vigorously thrust her hips back and forth so James' hard cock slides in and out of her.

James takes Rose's body in his hands as he is trapped under her thrusting figure. He runs his hands over her hips and waist. He feels her heart throbbing in the veins in her neck and her chest. He holds her breasts in his hands as her flesh squeezed from between his fingers. Their join passion filling the room with noise that drowns out the roar of the fires in the valley.

Rose can feel herself racing to climax with the sensation of James' hands on her body. She does not want this. She wants James to feel the joy of climax first. She knows what to do as she leans back to take hold of her old worn leather belt that landed on the end of the bed.

Taking the belt Rose grasps James' hands and wraps the belt in a loop around his wrists. The buckle pushing against his inner wrists. She tightens the belt, then taking the other end loops it around the solid bed head and pulls hard so James' arms lift over his head. As she ties the end of the belt off like she is tying up one of her horses, James realises what is happening. It excites him.

Rose forgets about all other things and focuses on James' pleasure. She pumps her hips as she takes deep breaths, her lungs filling with hot passionate air as the room disappears around them so they are in a world of erotic fantasy. James thinks he sees Rose's skin turn red like her hair. He sees flames of red-hot fire flowing from her auburn locks as they wave around behind her. He feels the red-hot passion of the Red Woman.

And James climaxes in this moment. He thrusts his hips up as he feels the rush of pure sexual energy surge through him and into Rose. He lets out a long loud groan of years of frustration. He feels his cock throbbing inside Rose as he explodes.

Rose keeps riding until she feels the throbbing of James' cock inside her slow then finish. She falls to his chest gasping for air as the focus of the room comes back to both of them.

As Rose lays with her ear on James' chest listening to his heart throb while looking out over the room. She can see through the open door of the farmhouse the triumphant dance of the Red Women in the distance. They seem to be celebrating for her.

12