The Redemption of Benjamin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yeah, bro. I hope you don't think it's weird."

"Course not," I said. "I trust you." It's me you shouldn't trust.

I dreamed many times of having him in this position, under me, under my power, sticking my cock so deep inside he cried out, and then filling him with my cum, marking him as mine, my possession, forever.

"Do you yield?"

"You wish," he said.

He overtook me with his strength, but not for long. I was stronger, I realized. I could overwhelm him If I wanted to, though he could find ways to resist me.

His bed became our nest. We rolled over each other, trying to dominate one another. He still wore underwear, while I had a shirt on and nothing else. My cock was exposed, a clear weakness that Benji could explore at any moment, but he didn't. Well, he also didn't complain when I rubbed it against his butt. Our game was a little dance. We were grating our bodies, smelling each other, sweat, beach, beer, strength, virility; and Benji gave up.

He got under me, my cock right on top of that tight ass. He said he surrendered, and I slapped his bottom, asking him to speak up. He accepted my dominance. I relaxed, and lay there. I was very aware that my cock was between his crack. I was afraid to move.

Benji moved first. He pushed back his body against mine.

"Benji..." I said warningly.

"Relax, bro. Trust me. Just the two of us. Nobody gonna know."

"Benji, are you..."

His hungry voice was pushing me to the edge.

"Dude, I challenge you. I wanna know if you can come just by grinding on me. Come on, bro. Please."

"And if I win that challenge?"

"I'll do whatever you say. Promise."

There had never been, in the history of the human race, an easier challenge. I humped him for a few minutes, like an uncontrollable dog in heat, but when the tip of my cock felt the entrance of his cock, and how he blinked eagerly...I almost went in, no lube at all, without consent. He was lucky I exploded, depleting my cum all over his tight hole. It looked so cute, all red and glistening wet with my cum.

EAT IT. EAT IT. EAT HIS ASS. The voice inside my head was strong, but I held myself back and lay beside him. We were both facing the ceiling. After a moment's silence, I decided to push him a bit more. If I could just make him accept himself a little...

"Dude, this was a bit gay," I said. My heart squeezed with the silence that followed, anticipating his reaction.

"So what, man?" he began, filling me with hope. But then he kept talking. "I'm not a fag. You're not a fag. Like that guy on the beach? Flaunting himself. We're not like that, right? We're real men. Like you said, people won't understand our connection, but we do, right? Right, bro?"

"Right," I said, unable to resist that pleading voice. Benji breathed out, relaxing.

His parents came back the following morning. I had breakfast with them.

They were conservatives to the bone, spewing their nonsense about communism and gays and vaccines whenever they opened their mouths, like jeez, how the fuck would a boy grow up around those people? It was hard to keep my cool around them. I felt pity for Benji.

They trusted him enough to not suspect us locking ourselves in his bedroom. We spent the day playing video game. When I grew tired, I let him play alone. He sat on the ground, and I caressed his hair from the bed. He let me caress him gently, calmly.

Benji let my hand wander through his soft hair, and down his warm neck.

We were naked. When he stood up to shower, his cock was hard. It was hard not to stare. It was hard not to get hard.

When he got out of the shower, I was naked on his bed, and he lay down next to me.

His hand snuck down my leg and grabbed my cock, and I put my arm around his neck as I brought him closer and smelled the good, soap mingled with the obviously masculine and enticing scent.

"Thank you, bro. Your hand feels so good." I said, as I let him beat one for me. Benji was watching my cock intently. "I love your confidence, dude. Helping your bro. You're a real one."

"Anytime, dude."

My cock began to eject some pre-cum fluid, which Benji swiped with his thumb. We were silent as he squeezed me, tried to draw my nut. Our breaths and grunts mingled. I decided on making it last. He would have to work hard for this one. He intensified. My balls bounced, but I didn't cum.

"Fuck, you're tough, huh," he said, impressed.

I only came because he cheated. He asked to come behind me. He hugged me from behind, enveloping me with his body. His hands reached over my belly and kept jerking me, while touching my balls, my whole body. Then he spit on his hand and rubbed his spit all over my cock. That was my doom. I lasted a few more seconds before writhing under his touch.

"Son of a bitch," I moaned.

He chuckled.

"So beautiful, dude."

"You too, bro."

Benji watched my cum with the same attention as ever, and he complimented me on the amount, it was squirts and squirts of cum.

I lay back on his shoulder, laughing softly. Benji laughed too, and he spoke into my ear.

"Don't take this the wrong way, brother, but your dick...it's so big. Fuck."

"You like it?"

"I didn't say that." But he chuckled. "I'm so glad you're not a little bitch, man, and you're not freaking out on me."

"Course not. Bro."

He bit my ear, and inhaled the smell of my hair. He pinched my nipples. "Fuck..." he moaned.

"You okay bro?"

"I don't know. You're making me kinda dizzy, man. Sorry."

We laughed. All fun and games.

Like when we went to the beach, just the two of us, and he let me play with his ass. I had to be careful. Many people around. It was nothing much, except that it was. I touched his hole for a second. I still couldn't believe my cum had been all over it. I wanted to fuck him so bad.

Something nice that happened later was the friendship between Gabi and Benji reigniting. Just friendship. They both seemed fine with that. There didn't seem to be any weirdness between them. I like to think I helped him a bit to get over her.

It was nice having her around more than the other dudes, who seemed to be jealous of Benji more than her. At the university, she was pretty much always with us. She started dating someone. All was good.

During a night out, we met her new boyfriend. A freshman; nice dude. Benji and I let them be, choosing to stay close to the bar. Then suddenly, he was awestruck by some girl. He smiled brightly and walked away, leaving me confused and worried. Then I saw the girl. Eloíse. His ex-girlfriend, before Gabi. She was a striking brunette, tall and skinny. She was surprised to see Benji..

I wanted to get out of there, to get some fresh air, and walked out of the place with a drink in hand. The security guy let me out. Benji found me some time later, back against a wall, observing traffic.

"What the fuck are you doing here alone?"

"I needed some fresh air."

Benji shook his head.

"Come here, bro. I want to introduce you to someone."

Eloíse. We had known each other. For a passing moment, maybe. Something in her eyes told me she remembered me as I remembered her. We disliked each other, but knew how to be civilized enough in front of Benji.

"Hm, hi, Hugo. I really gotta go. Can't leave my girlfriends alone." Eloíse ignored me and went to her group of friends.

Benji looked at her with a sort of hunger that lately had only been reserved to me. I wanted to punch him and to die.

"You should go after her, dude. You're single. Why not?"

"Fuck, man. It's a mistake. I know it is...and yet."

He wasn't even looking at me.

Eloíse was sending stares at the both of us. I shivered. Something was definitely going to happen tonight and it wasn't with me.

Benji nodded and went towards her, leaving me behind. This time, I left and grabbed an Uber. I didn't go a single second without tormenting myself with thoughts of Benji with someone else, all the while knowing I deserved it all for being dishonest and stupid.

Benji began calling me before I even arrived home.

"What?" I said.

"Where did you go? Why do you keep disappearing like that? Fuck, man."

"I'm going home, dude. It seemed like you were busy enough. With Eloíse. I didn't feel like being a third wheel there, and I wasn't in the mood for dancing much."

"Let's go home. Eloíse left right after you did, man. She didn't want anything with me."

So I was his second option, huh?

"Okay," I said, hating myself. "Your parents are away again?"

"Yeah, thank god. So you're getting home already?"

"Basically. I'll take a quick shower."

"Don't shower," he said suddenly. I waited for more. "Huh. Don't shower. Okay?"

"Alright."

I asked the driver to change direction. Benji had arrived before me, so I didn't have to wait outside.

"I gotta fucking pee," I said, pushing past him. I enjoyed using the bathroom in his bedroom.

However, before my piss had even started to leak, Benji showed up. "Want some help with that, bro?" he said.

I had no time to answer. He grabbed my cock from behind and helped me piss, guiding my cock with precision.

"Uh, okay. I never really got the gist of it, anyway. Always seem to miss. Thanks bro."

Benji chuckled. "Anytime," he said, rubbing his thumb over the leftover piss on the head of my cock while pressing himself on my back. "I can help you in other ways as well. How about that shower?"

"Sounds good..."

"I mean, both of us, together."

"I got it..."

"Fuck, you're the best bro, man."

He grabbed my neck with both hands and kissed me. I hugged him, feeling the muscles in his back, and opened my mouth eagerly.

Benji let me push him against the wall, pressing my hard-on against his crotch. He held me firmly, forcibly kissing me like he was on some kind of urgent mission to suck all my saliva.

I couldn't even move my head. He moved it for me. I moaned under his passion.

He broke our kiss. He looked at me as if he wanted to say something. His voice was shaky.

"I do not want to scare you. Lose your friendship."

"Benji," I said, scared to say anything else.

He nodded, and took a deep breath, then gave me a beautiful smile.

I pulled his body into a hug. The tightest, strongest I could give him, the warmest, most full of gratitude for the words he said to me. I knew it had been a lot of courage on his part. I kissed his lips, taking him towards the shower, no need to take off our clothes. The water poured on us as we kissed. I would never forget his warmth.

Eventually we got naked. There was no mistaking the intimacy we were sharing while soaping ourselves. I slowly parted his asscheeks and rubbed a soapy finger around his anus, and he let me, opening himself. "Feels so good," he whispered.

I kissed his neck, and began rubbing the head of my cock. "You know what I want to do?"

"I think I do," he said, smiling.

"How do you feel about that?"

"I think I like it."

"Yeah? Doesn't scare you?"

"Nah. Bro, I trust you."

"Thank you so much," I said. "Trusting your tight virgin hole to me. It's an honor, bro."

"Mmnnnnnm," he said. I chuckled.

"You okay?"

"Fuck, you're right, I'm a virgin again. Put it in."

"No. Not yet. First, you're gonna kneel and suck my cock."

He agreed quickly enough. He knelt on the floor and looked up, eyes gleaming with anticipation. My cock bounced in front of him. He stared at it, and for a moment he looked afraid. Not disgusted. Nervous. Cute.

"Do as I say," I said. "Open your mouth, hands behind your back. Let me mouthfuck you."

He nodded eagerly. He really wanted this.

I took a step forward, and when my cock was barely touching his lips, he closed his eyes, moaning. I pushed it against his cheek. "Careful with your teeth, alright? You know the drill."

I pushed the bulbous head inside, only the head, back and forth, fucking his mouth, making his cheek bulge. He opened his eyes and looked at me while I did this, and I knew he was enjoying it, he loved it, loved sucking my cock.

He did not want to stop sucking. It was like a new ability he wanted to get good at. I pulled him up for a kiss, and tasted my own cock in his mouth. After the shower, the sucking moved on to the bed. I didn't know how his neck didn't hurt from so much bobbing. I wanted to suck him too, his beautiful cock was bound to be tasteful as fuck, but he didn't let me go. What was I supposed to do? I lay back and enjoyed the blowjob.

"Cum in my mouth, bro."

No need to ask twice.

We knew his parents would arrive the next morning, so he kept sucking me until we were both exhausted and slept together, hugging, kissing.

I was forced to have breakfast with the parents. Weirdly enough, they liked me. They thought I was a good influence on their son. I agreed with them, though they probably would disagree with me if they knew the things I had been teaching him.

But there was something weird going on. Benji noticed too. His mother and father weren't really talking to each other, and it seemed like she was the one avoiding contact, while he tried to make one. It got weirder and more uncomfy as time went on, to the point where Benji had to ask them what was going on.

His mother got all red in the face, his dad shrugged it off. "Nothing, son."

"That was weird," Benji said as we were leaving the house. "They act like that when they get into an argument. Sorry."

Now the most unpleasant part of that week happened at the end of it, when I went to grab a coffee for me and Benji close by his house while he showered. I happened to meet Eloíse.

She was alone at a table, reading a book, looking quite peaceful as always. The coffee in front of her let off steam. I was hoping to be unnoticed by she eventually saw me and invited me to sit. I said I was in a hurry, but she insisted.

"I'm really in a hurry. Can't stay, sorry."

"And does Benji's parents know about you two?" she said.

"What?" I said, stopping in my tracks.

"Come on, let's talk." Her smile creeped me out so I sat down and decided not to let it show.

"What about?"

"About Benji, of course." She sipped her hot coffee. "It's crazy how closeted he is, isn't it? I mean, I knew he had the hots for you ever since I saw you the first time, back when I still dated him. Funny thing how you were the one who hid better. Are you guys doing a lot of nasty stuff?"

"I-...what are..."

It was hard to maintain a confused smile. It was so fucking wild and at the same time spot on that I had no idea what to say.

"You do not need to be ashamed. Sorry. I'm just saying you don't have to worry about me, not even a little bit."

"Okay..."

My cheek burned and must have been very red. I looked around, fidgeting in the chair.

"I know you didn't ask for my advice, but here it comes. Benji will never get out of the closet. He's too afraid of his dad. And his dad can be very dangerous. Get away from him. Did Benji ever tell you why I broke up with him?"

I shook my head.

"Well, ask him about Jairo...If you have the guts. Jairo is lucky he still has his. You might think I am the villain of your story, but I'm just trying to help. Anyway, that's all. You can go now." She went back to her book, sipping her coffee, calmly.

Infuriating woman.

I didn't comment on anything about the conversation with Eloise. It was just there in the back of my mind. I wish I could forget about the name Jairo. I had an awful feeling about that name, almost as if I already knew what it meant. It was wrong to judge Benji with conjectures from my own imagination, but I kept coming back to that young man on the beach who got spit on. That single conversation with Eloíse managed to provoke enough fear in me to grow distant from Benji that my own self-preservation never did.

He noticed it right away. We were on his bed, at night, snuggling, and yet he turned his puppy eyes up at me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You're weird, man."

I kissed his mouth. It was a nice way to make him shut up.

Then he surprised me once more by lifting my right arm and burying his nose in my armpit. He licked my hair, kissed and smelled my scent.

"Enjoying yourself?" I said, chuckling.

"I love your smell, dude," he said. He delivered that line with a straight face, as if he hadn't just used the 'L' word.

"Then keep going," I said, pushing him down on my armpit again.

He moved to my nipple, like a big baby. I bit my lip when I felt his hand wrapping around my hardening cock.

"Full of surprises," I said.

"I'll do anything for my bro." There it was again. Anything. He was dying to get fucked. What was wrong with me? Why the hell wasn't I burying my cock in his ass already? He had the most beautiful ass in the world.

"Go on. You woke me up, now get sucking."

The puppy wiggled his ass and moved down, swallowing my cock. I immediately let out a groan. He couldn't get enough of it. At this point he had probably sucked more cock than I had with all my previous boyfriends, and in just a few weeks.

"I was thinking," he said, "since you didn't come last time, this New Year's Eve we could go to the beach house, just the two of us." I looked down at him, and he rolled his tongue around the head of my cock. He looked really slutty.

"Okay," I nodded, and I wasn't sure I was truly conscious. Maybe that was his plan.

"Thanks, bro." He proceeded to suck my balls, while rubbing the shaft all over his face.

"Son of a bitch, damn," I moaned.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Mhmhmhm," I said.

"Here, record me deepthroating you," he said. He had started to do that a lot, taking pictures, which in my opinion wasn't a good idea, but I had to admit it was really hot.

"Go easy, alright?"

He nodded, eyes glinting with malice.

He looked at the camera of his cellphone like a true whore. I was proud. He was getting better and better at sucking too.

Later, he lay next to me, watching the video with a proud look on his face, as well as cum.

"Fuck, we make good videos, right?" he said.

"Yeah, baby...sorry."

"It's okay," he smiled. He kissed my cheek. "Baby."

If I could only forget the name Jairo.

A few days later, Benji called me saying that his parents were going to get a divorce. To him, it came out of nowhere.

We began to avoid his house, choosing instead to be at mine. I lived alone with my mom, and she pretty much left me to my own devices. She even liked Benji, who didn't seem too bothered by the fact she probably knew what we did in my bedroom.

Benji was really troubled by his parents. They wouldn't talk to him, though his mother seemed to be really hurt about something.

"I think maybe Dad cheated on her."

"You think so?" His dad was a big hypocrite...conservatives like that tended to be, so I wasn't surprised.

"Dad is acting weird, asking me if she told me anything, and that I shouldn't believe her. That pretty much explains everything. I never saw my dad acting that defensive in my life. How could he have been this fucking stupid?"

I hated to see him so troubled, but at the same time, it was very satisfying to see him so angry at his father. It gave me hope.

"Where are you going to spend Christmas?"

"I don't know," Benji said. "I don't actually want to spend it with either of my parents, to be honest."

"You could spend it with me."

"Yeah, I'd like that. I'll buy you a nice gift."

"No."

"Ye."

He was more stubborn. We dozed off in my bed.

The next day, I headed to the mall prepared to spend a lot of money on a present for Benji and I ended up running into Gabi. I was glad to see her.

We sat down to have something to eat. After all the niceties, I was really curious to ask her something.

"Gabi, do you know any Jairo?"

"Jairo? I don't think so," she said. "Not that you would know of. I mean, there was Eloíse's gay friend. She's Benji's ex. She was at the nightclub that day we went out."