The Redemption of Benjamin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh right...Yeah, it has nothing to do with her," I lied. "Nevermind. How's Alisson?"

"Great! I'm actually looking for a gift!"

Christmas Eve finally arrived, and Benji woke up beside me, so in my opinion, that was my favorite Christmas Eve by far. I decided to just give my gift to him right away, cause I wasn't enjoying the insecurity of being too damn poor to buy a nice gift for my boyfriend...

Boyfriend? Uh oh. Better not let Benji know about that.

"Sunglasses," he said, a little underwhelmed. My whole body almost crumpled with disappointment. Then he put it on and smiled at me. He looked ridiculous with underwear and sunglasses in the middle of my room. "You know me so well. And we're going to the beach together soon. I'll never take it off."

I shook my head. "You better take it off now. You look ridiculous."

"Ridiculously hot."

I slapped his ass as he went to grab my gift. A small box. He was excited. It was a small golden chain, simple in design, but very much real gold. He had the money for it. There was a tiny rectangular plate, and engraved on it was the word 'baby'.

I looked at him, smiling. "Baby, really?"

"That was a bit of a late addition. I kind of just wanted something of mine around your neck, but I couldn't resist."

"So what, I put this and you have me on a leash?"

"Pretty much."

"It's very beautiful," I said, feeling very emotional.

"I'm glad you like it. Now put it on. Quickly."

I wonder what my mother thought about my dumb smile which was pretty much fixed on my face during the whole day.

My excitement about the New Year's Eve trip was indescribable. When the day of the trip arrived, I got up early to pack. My mother helped me. Benji came to pick me up at 10. AM. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts, and the sunglasses I gave him as a gift.

"Hey, baby," he said. I rolled my eyes.

Two hours in the car with Benji passed quickly. He told me that his parent's divorce was pretty much a settled thing, there was no going back, and his mother was adamant about it. The reason was still a mystery. His dad had kind of disappeared. He said he was spending some time with his family in the South. Benji was glad his dad hadn't asked him to go too. "My grandparents are the worst. I would rather be with you."

Nestled along the stunning coastline of Rio de Janeiro, his beach house exuded a sense of tropical tranquility. With its prime location right on the sandy shores, it offered breathtaking panoramic views of the azure Atlantic Ocean and the golden beaches that stretched as far as the eye could see. The exterior featured a spacious terrace and a private swimming pool, providing the perfect setting for relaxation and entertaining guests. Sun loungers, umbrellas, and a shaded lounge area invited anyone to bask in the sun, sip on refreshing drinks, and enjoy the gentle ocean breeze.

"Damn, Benji, this is crazy," I said.

"Well, let's enjoy it, cause I don't know for how long it's gonna last now that my parents are hating each other's guts."

"Sorry," I said.

"Well, you shouldn't be. It's their lives. Let's worry about ours," he said, wisely.

I squinted my eyes at him.

"Come here," I said, extending my arms. "Let's hug it out."

"No, I'm fine. I'm fine," but I took him in a bear hug, until he stopped complaining and put his head on my shoulder. He laughed. "Fuck, careful with those arms, you know how hot I get in them."

"I know," I said. "Let's find a bedroom."

Biting his lip, Benji led me to the bedroom. A plush king-sized bed, dressed in crisp white linens and soft pillows, sat at the center of the room, inviting us to sink into its comfort. The bed was strategically positioned to offer panoramic views of the ocean.

"What do you think?" he asked.

I imagined Benji, naked, on that bed, and I knew I was about to fuck him.

"Come here," I said, throwing our things on the floor. I pulled him for a kiss, grabbing his ass.

He pulled his shorts down, took off his shirt, everything in high velocity so he could come back for the kiss.

"Turn around," I said. Then I pushed him on his belly on the bed. He upturned his ass towards me. I pulled his underwear with both hands, revealing his buttcheeks. I kissed them, licked them, and bit them. Then I went for the small hole, eating him properly for the first time, not only tongue, but spitting and sucking. He writhed under me. It felt nice. He made delicious noises. "I'll make a man out of you now," I said.

"Fuck yeah, man," he moaned. "Been waiting for this."

I spent several minutes sucking his ass.

"Here," Benji said, handing me his phone. "Record it, I wanna see you eating me...Everything..."

"You sure?" I asked, taking it. He nodded.

Well, he insisted. The lighting was perfect to showcase Benji's tight pink hole, and my tongue on it.

"All mine," I said to the camera, smiling. Then I buried my face on his ass.

I pulled him up so he was partially on his knees, prostrated, and his ass truly exposed now.

"So beautiful," I said, kissing right in the middle. He shuddered. I filmed his hole very closely, while it blinked in excitement.

I ran my finger just over the entrance, without pressing too hard, both to make him relax and to enjoy the moment. It accepted my finger slowly; only then did I press on.

I lubed him, fingering, making sure to film it. His cock was hard all the way.

"Hot, hot, hot," I said. My cock throbbed with the urge, but I needed to think about Benji first. It was beautiful to see my finger being swallowed completely.

I stuck two fingers in, which was easy because of my work with the first one. After the third finger was placed, I knew I was ready to use my cock.

Benji was in the mood, dying to be fucked. His ass was mine, he was giving it to me. He was in a state of complete servitude, his posture, his position, completely stripped away of all restraint. I recorded it with the camera, because I wanted him to see how beautiful he was.

I positioned myself behind him and rubbed my cock, letting him feel the heat. The asshole blinked, hungry. The big head went in, and at first he got nervous, but patience was the best virtue. Benji's squeal was just as good as the tightness around my cock.

I waited a while for him to relax. I was not moving but Benji was moaning in pleasure, moaning loudly, enjoying my cock. When he pushed against me, I knew I could go on, cock pulsing inside him, warm, tight, the grab of his anus around me was astounding.

I pushed my cock deeper, and on the way until my balls were touching his ass. The first thrust lasted a few minutes.

"Ohmmgmd," he said.

"What?"

"Keep going!"

"Sure thing," I said, smiling.

I knew that no matter what I did, whether I fucked him doggy style or chicken style, fast or slow, the important thing was to last. I had pretty good focus when I put my mind to it. My cock was inside him and it wouldn't leave for a while. He would learn the true meaning of being gay.

When I got close, really close, I stopped completely for a few seconds. At first he complained, but then he learned to appreciate a little rest. As it was his first time, his ass was really good at grabbing, spending away our lube so I had to replenish it very often.

I lay down and began to fuck sideways. My cock was red raw, and so was his gaping hole. He would have to learn to deal with that too. Whenever I accidently removed my cock completely, his puffy anus contracted, unable to close for a few seconds. It was a beautiful sight. Everything was recorded on his phone.

Sometimes Benji looked back at me, eyes wide, a mixture of wonder, outrage and love. But when I smiled, he smiled back. By that point, his cock was limp, spent, he had ejaculated twice and was just enjoying the invasion of his anus.

"How are you doing this?" he said, as I grabbed more lube.

"Secret," I said. "Want me to stop?"

He shook his head, surprising even himself. "Keep fucking me. Fuck me all night."

Benji didn't treat me the same after that. I noticed he stopped calling me 'bro' for a while, but now, after our first proper fuck, he looked at me differently, like I was much much more. He was more silent, more subdued, and watched my face like I was some kind of incredible painting.

We hit the beach the next morning, returned, and fucked some more. Bathroom, bed, terrace floor, and even the pool. We were fuck machines.

But it wasn't just sex. We went for night outs, parties, and mostly, we slept together watching the sunset through the big window in the bedroom. We read books by the pool, drank wine in the evening, and surfed.

The perfect break could not be ruined. Until I woke up one day, and Benji was not there. He left a message that he was going to the groceries. I went to do my morning hygiene calmly, and when I heard the noise at the door, I assumed he was back.

But it was, in fact, his father. I held my surprise well enough. The fake smile, the fake respect, everything was automatic and came naturally. I did not, however, realized that one of our recordings, Benji and I, doing crazy love, was playing on the TV, which Benji liked doing for some fucking reason. And his dad was suddenly privy to the gaping hole of his son, squirting my cum out, while I sucked on it. I ran to turn it off, knowing it was too late. His dad was in some sort of shock. He didn't even get mad, but turned around and left.

"Fuck," I breathed out, bringing both my hands to my head. My thoughts were for Benji. Eloíse's warning. A guy named Jairo whom I didn't even know how he fit into everything. I was suddenly overwhelmed by fear of the future. One thing I knew, though: it was all over.

I sat on the beach. I held up the chain he gave me, and looked at the word 'baby'. Then I held tight to the small gold object and tried not to cry. I really didn't think there was going to be an easy way out of that hole. I didn't know how long I sat there. And even after he sat next to me, in silence, I kept staring out into the ocean, waiting for him to curse me, blame me.

"You better have used sunscreen." I shook my head. Benji made a disapproving sound. "Sorry I wasn't there when he arrived."

"He talked to you?"

"He screamed."

I cringed.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, dude."

"How can you be so calm?"

"I'm not. I'm just scared you're gonna run away from me." Benji came closer, cleaning the sand from his hands. He bumped his shoulder on mine. "I love you, you know?"

"You do?"

"Yeah. Love love. Like full gay love. It's all been happening pretty fast, and I had to think fast, but I've always considered myself very smart. Besides, you're a hell of a fuck."

I stared at him. He smiled.

"I love you too."

"Oh I know. It wasn't until you fucked my brains out that I realized you definitely knew what you were doing. You are not straight."

"I guess you are pretty smart," I said, and we laughed together.

"You don't have to worry about my dad. Guess what I found out? My mother called me Yesterday, told me everything. Dad was caught having sex with his boss, a 60 year old man, got fired. And that's not all, he was having an orgy with many other men from his office. It's even on the news now."

I began to cough uncontrollably. I didn't know you could choke on air.

"Imagine how I felt," he said.

"Was that why you cried? I thought it was because of Titanic!"

"Come on, I got a call after we watched Titanic! You were asleep. Jeez." He chuckled. "Anyway, it was a shock, but I kind of expected something like that. Maybe even my mother did too. I was undergoing some changes of my own and, although I didn't need it, this made me even more sure of who I am. My father is a hypocrite and I don't want to be."

"Alright," I said, taking a deep breath. Then I turned my head sideways. "But..."

"But what?"

"Who the fuck is Jairo?" I said.

Apparently, the name left Benji just as bewildered as I was. He didn't understand why Eloíse said what she said. Yes, she had introduced Jairo to him, he was a very handsome guy, they had tried having threeway sex, but Benji chickened out, although he really wanted to try. Eloíse accepted him for who he was, and for that, he would always be thankful. But he did not know what the fuck she was on about.

I believed him.

So the only thing left was to talk to her. We decided to cut our break short. We weren't out out yet, so we had to still be a little careful when we returned.

We decided to meet Eloíse in the same Cafe I met her before. As we stepped inside, we were greeted by the tantalizing aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the soft hum of conversations in the air. She was already there, sitting at the same table, reading another book. She looked tranquil. Two eyebrows were raised towards us when we approached.

"Hello, Benji. Hugo."

We sat down. "So...seems like you've been saying some stuff about me," Benji began a little confrontational.

"As it happens," she said, and now she put the book down. "I'm glad you asked to meet because...it seems I owe you an apology."

"Lô, I do not understand," Benji said. The way she called her seemed intimate and very personal, and I felt a bit of jealousy. No. He loved me. He said so.

"Let me explain...the thing that happened to your dad, err, sorry about that, but that bastard deserves it. Jairo sort of reached out to me to talk about some things that happened. After I asked him to do...you know what...and you backed off, I broke up with you because you were in the closet and I did not have the patience to deal with that."

Benji blushed.

"Well," she kept going. "My friend Jairo told me he kept seeing you afterwards, and I was happy for him, truly. But he admitted to me he had been lying. It was your dad. Your dad, not you. And when Jairo tried to stop it, he grew violent and, last thing I know, Jairo is in the hospital, almost dead, begging me to forget everything he told me about you. I thought you did it. I'm sorry. I blocked you out of my life. Imagine my worry when I realized that Hugo was your next victim."

"He should go to prison," I said, forgetting for a moment that Benji was next to me.

"No, Jairo doesn't want to be involved in any of this shit. I broke his confidence when I tried helping you," she said, looking at me. "Besides, that monster is dealing with his own demons right now. Honestly, Benji, you will do much better without him in your life, I'm sure of it."

After the talk with Eloíse, we went back to my house, lay down on the bed to sleep, but I couldn't. I kept imagining some trap that would ruin everything. Only Benji giving me kisses took away my anxiety.

"Sorry," Benji said suddenly. "You were afraid of my father, probably of me too...the things I used to say in class and when we first met, my father, even the way I behaved that day with that poor dude on the beach. You were right to be cautious and afraid of me."

"I gotta admit, half the time I didn't run away or punch you because you confused the hell out of me."

Benji gave me a long kiss, which soon lit up a fire within. His hand moved down my stomach, and my hard cock lurched.

I grabbed and fingered him using my spit as lube. He puffed his lips against my ears, breathing shallowly. "Yeah, baby, yeah," he hushed.

"If I remember correctly," I said, still fingering. "You owe me a challenge. Remember that?"

"Hmmfmfmmm," he said.

"That's right. How about this, I challenge you to be my docile boyfriend, and to come live with me, and to have sex with me whenever and wherever I want," I said.

"Hummmmgmgmgfm" he said, but it sounded like he agreed.