The Reflection in the Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of kissing and fingering drove her wild as her voice cried out in pleasure. Muscles trembled as the tension teetered on the brink of disaster, a knot of tension churning in her stomach.

"Please!" Jacqueline cried as she could endure it no longer. "Please finish me!"

The reflection responded by adding a third finger, probing her core with a rhythmic thrusting. Jacqueline moaned in a long, drawn-out cry as her feet twisted. She knew it wouldn't be much longer as this ghost or spirit was determined to make her climax. She shook violently as the last ounce of control crumbled away, and her body finally surrendered.

Her back arched as the orgasm pulsed through her being, coming more powerfully than it had ever done before. Her arms shook as she rattled the chains with white knuckles, her head thrown back as she sang out her pleasure. Her stomach rolled in the powerful spasms of her release as the hungry mouth below moved lower. The warm tongue reached into her body, drinking in the orgasm as it coursed through her veins. All she could do was cry out as she fed the ghostly woman, her body fully surrendered to its fate.

Her legs were allowed to drop as the spasms slowly faded, the ghost still feeding from her body. It seemed like it went on for an eternity, but she knew it couldn't have been long. When the ghost finally pulled away, she could barely stand on her feet. She closed her eyes, panting as her body was allowed to rest, the echoes of her climax still causing her to flinch. She didn't see the ghost rise or was aware of the danger until their lips came together. She cried out as that hot tongue slid into her mouth, forcing her to taste her own body and orgasm. The ghost held her face again, prolonging the kiss as Jacqueline moaned in pathetic resistance. She relented and accepted the kiss, eagerly sharing her tongue and the flavor of their sex. The ghostly woman enjoyed the kiss, smiling when they finally parted.

Jacqueline's mind ran wild with thoughts going in a thousand directions. She couldn't grasp the idea that she was having sex not only with a ghost but with a woman. She was helpless to this spirit, nothing more than a toy to its desires. All she could do was endure the punishment and hold on until the lock finally opened. That thought sent the tension and excitement coursing through her veins again. She realized she was excited and turned on in a way she had never known. As if this wasn't confusing enough, she had just had the best orgasm of her life. It was a mind-numbing thought as she hung there, waiting to see what would happen next.

She watched the mirror as the woman strutted around her, dragging her nails around her waist. She ran her hands across Jacqueline's body with a hungry look in her eyes. Jacqueline watched the mirror closely, unable to turn away when the woman suddenly walked off. Slowly she strutted across the room, her hips swaying as she approached the far wall. Jacqueline's mind froze as she saw what the woman was approaching. There in the reflection was the shelf of sex toys just waiting to be used. If the ghost had been able to remove her gag by manipulating the reflection, could she touch other things? Her heart pounded as she stared into the mirror as her tormentor reached her shelf.

"What are you doing?" she cried in panic as the woman kept her back to her. That panic rose to a whole new level when the ghost finally turned about, holding a large red vibrator in one hand and a small multi-tailed whip in the other.

Jacqueline shook as the ghost eyed her like a lion coming in for the kill. She felt her skin prickle in goosebumps, and her breath shortened into rapid gasps as the ghost snapped the whip. She turned to the timer, desperate to see if it was about to release. She couldn't be sure how much time had passed, but maybe it was almost done? Her hopes were dashed when she couldn't see the dial in the dark, and her eyes went back to the mirror to see the woman standing right before her reflection.

She hardly registered the motion, but she felt the sting as a dozen rubber strands stung the skin of her ass. She lurched to the side, away from the stinging blow as her voice sang out to mark its passing. A second lashing crossed her other cheek, making her jump to her toes. She grabbed the chains and tugged with all her might as the ghost began to lash her rear. Her skin felt like it was on fire as the stinging blows rained down at a relentless pace.

Jacqueline begged her to stop as the lashes moved up her body, stinging the small of her back. She stood on her toes, back arched, as she marked every lash with a wail of passion and pain as her skin burned. Her mind was lost to the sensation, fearing each blow yet savoring the sweet kiss. She had bought the whip as a kind of dare but had never expected to use it. Now she was the one it was being used on, and her body burned with every stinging blow.

The ghostly woman paused once the lashings reached her shoulders and ran her hand down Jacqueline's back. She was enjoying the sensation of those raised welts, reading the patchwork of lines like a book. The ghost twisted Jacqueline's back to the mirror, allowing her to see how red her skin was. She knew the woman was enjoying this moment of torment as she dragged her nails down Jacqueline's back, making her twist as they passed.

Jacqueline prayed the lashing was over, but she knew the woman wasn't done. When the lashing returned, she gave the ghost what she wanted, yelping and pleading with every blow. She twisted to get away as the lashes began to curl around her thighs, covering her skin in red lines from head to toe. She closed her eyes and sank into the sensation, her voice marking every lash as she slipped into complete submission.

She wasn't even aware the lashes had stopped until a kiss pressed to her forehead. She gazed into the mirror to see her ghost standing beside her with a smile on her face. The whip was gone from her hand to be replaced by the red vibrator. Jacqueline looked at her abused body, covered in red lines that burned. This torment might be over, but a new one was about to begin. The ghost took its time to kneel as a soft buzzing sound filled the air. Jacqueline looked down to see the real vibrator floating in the air as if being held, but only in the mirror did she see by who.

The ghost ran the tip along the inside of her thigh, teasing her skin with the vibrating tingle. The vibrator worked its way up as she dared not look away, tensing as it reached her delicate folds. A low groan escaped her lips as the ghost ran the shaft through her folds, sending quivering spasms through her stomach. The sensation made her mind reel as she struggled to understand what was happening. A ghost in an old mirror was tormenting her body, using it as her plaything. Now it had her largest vibrator as it rubbed it back and forth through her folds, pressing on her clit, but never going deeper. Her pussy shook with powerful vibrations as the shaft rolled along her clitoris, forcing her to endure relentless pleasure.

Her panting voice shook, coming out as a long, drawn-out squeal of pleasure. Her eyes went shut as she twisted, unable to endure the pleasure. The vibrator rubbed back and forth, never allowing her clit to rest as the stimulation drove her to madness. She felt every inch of it sliding by as her body was electrified by the touch of her captor.

She pleaded with the ghost to stop, but the silent reflection only pressed on, continuing the slow, relentless rubbing of her clit. Jacqueline had never felt so helpless and turned on in her life. Her skin burned from the whipping while her pussy shook in absolute ecstasy. The sexual fire rolled up her body, consuming her will to resist. The mixture of pain and pleasure had been something she fantasized about, but the reality of it was far more intense than she had dared to dream.

The ghost suddenly stopped the motion, pressing the top of the vibrator directly to her clit. She pushed down, directing all the stimulation into one tiny area as Jacqueline thrashed wildly. Her stomach sucked in as she struggled to breathe, legs shaking as she balanced on her toes. Her moans died out as she ran out of breath, the vibrator shaking her world. Then her body convulsed and jerked, her feet tumbling as the sensation drove her over the edge. Her voice finally came out in a long "oooh!" as her muscles clenched and everything broke loose.

Jacqueline cried out in a primal groan, throwing her hair back as swear began to bead on her skin. Her legs curled together, lifting from the floor to dangle as the orgasm coursed through her soul. The ghost never pulled the vibrator away, forcing her to cum even as the stimulation kept going. No matter how Jacqueline twisted her legs, she couldn't escape the tormenting device.

"Please! I have had enough! I can't take anymore!" she screamed as her body felt like it was twisting into a knot. The orgasm pulsed with a wild ferocity as her hypersensitive clitoris shook from the vibrator. "Oh, god, please stop!" she cried again. "Please. I will do anything!"

She dangled in the air thrashing her body to try and dislodge the vibrator. Kicking at where the ghost should be did nothing but increase the pressure on her clit. Her voice went up and active as she screamed in a clear, strong note, her body unable to come down from the previous orgasm. Instead, she

had another, renewing the torment as the vibrator continued to press on.

Sweat began to drench her body, and her stomach ached from the spasms of lust. Her breath was ragged and broken by pleading wails to stop. She hadn't realized that her hands were numb from the death grip on the chains. Her mind had been pushed far beyond its ability for rational thought, and all she knew now was pleasure. Her voice went up again when her ghost suddenly moved, shoving the vibrator firmly between her legs. There was nothing gentle about it, no care taken as she rammed the red shaft through her body like a piston.

Chains rattled as Jacqueline lost all sense of time, her body rocking from the thrusts below. Her voice was a series of rapid, moaning pants as she forgot how to form words. The last two orgasms were still trying to dissipate even as the vibrator drove toward another one. Her poor clitoris had been tormented for so long that it still felt as if it was buzzing, even with the vibrator gone. The combination sent her into wild thrashing as words finally came back, and she pleaded for it to stop.

"Please!" she screamed. "I will do anything you want! Please, just stop!"

Her words had no effect as the thunderous hammering continued. Jacqueline was pounded from behind as the ghost turned her toward the window. Jacqueline would have collapsed if not for the chains, as her body was mercilessly abused. Deep inside, something grew as a new orgasm built on top of the previous two. She didn't think she had the strength to have another, but that wasn't hers to choose.

She became vaguely aware that she was still dangling in the air and pulled her legs up, desperate to break the thrusting. All she managed was to offer better access to her pussy, and now the ghost hammered away so hard she could hear the fist slapping against her. She couldn't moan any louder, and her strength was fading away. Her legs fell in defeat as she hung there, held tight by her ghost as it drove her over the edge. Her head hung limply, her voice low and rapid as the thrusts. She surrendered completely, offering no more resistance or twisting to get away.

It didn't take long as the next orgasm stacked on the previous ones. Her body shook of its own accord, clenching down on the shaft that never slowed its assault. She bounced with the impacts as the ghost's clenched fist slapped her pussy, driving the vibrator through her flesh. She let out one final gurgle as her world became peaceful and quiet, passing out in the middle of her orgasm.

The world faded back into view slowly as she awoke on the floor. Every muscle hurt, and her wrists burned from where she had pulled on her cuffs too violently. Shifting her legs brought a sensation of tenderness as her sore pussy protested being moved. As her mind slowly cleared, she remembered the timer and the cuffs, struggling to get up and get to the key. To her surprise, they were already unlocked, lying on the floor beside the vibrator and whip. The time lock was open, and the chains had been lowered, setting her free from her torment.

She curled into a bawl to protect herself as she looked around in shock. The keys were in the lock, and a pillow from the couch had been placed under the head. She couldn't believe the ghost had not only freed her but cared enough to make her comfortable. Slowly she sat up and looked into the mirror, stunned to see the woman was still there.

Jacqueline struggled to understand why the ghost was standing there with its head down. It had just given her the best sex of her life, yet now it was standing alone as if afraid to touch her. Then, she saw something splash to the floor and, in a moment of shock, realized the woman was crying.

With stiff muscles, Jacqueline crawled to the mirror and put a hand on the cold surface as if to touch the woman. All she did was dominate the mirror with her reflection as the woman remained silent and unmoving in the background.

Her mind filled with wild thoughts and a hundred reasons to shatter the mirror and run screaming from the apartment, but a second tear hit the floor, and something inside felt pity.

"Can you hear me?" she asked.

The ghost silently nodded but didn't look up as Jacqueline moved back to get a better view.

"Are you a ghost or some kind of spirit?" she asked, unsure what to say. The woman nodded and played with her hands nervously as Jacqueline tried to think.

"Are you trapped in there?" she asked as the woman nodded again.

Jacqueline tried to make sense of that answer, but who could explain something like this? Her mind instead went to the story of how and where the mirror was found. For all she knew, it had been locked away for hundreds of years. If this woman was trapped inside all that time, she must have suffered terribly. An idea was born in a moment of insanity, but she needed to ask a few more questions.

"Can you only touch things reflected in the mirror," she asked, and again the woman nodded with a yes. "Have you been locked away for a long time?" This time the reaction was different as the woman's face broke into a silent wail, crying profusely as hands covered her face.

"Wait, please don't cry," Jacqueline said and raised a hand as if to pull her out of the mirror. "Are you afraid I am going to lock you away again?"

A silent tear fell as she wiped her eyes and nodded, the ghostly woman helpless to prevent her fate.

It took every ounce of strength Jacqueline could muster to slide the mirror through her apartment, but she finally finished the task. She was exhausted, and her muscles hurt as she admired her naked body in the mirror. It now stood at the foot of her bed, reflecting the bulk of her bedroom. Her toys had been moved to the side table where they were in easy reach of her lover. Without a thought, she lay back and smiled as soft hands came to her skin and began to stroke her stomach.

She looked into the mirror to see the woman climbing over her and reached up to wrap her arms around her. To her delight, she could feel her, even if she could not see her, and pulled the woman to her chest.

"I am yours now," she said softly before sharing a small kiss. "You will never be alone again." She then reached up and put her hands into cuffs attached to her bedposts. Her lover quickly clicked them closed, trapping her in the bed. Butterflies flew in her stomach as she tugged on the cold metal at her wrists. This time there was no timer, and the ghost in the mirror could have her for as long as she wished.

12