All Comments on 'The Reflection in the Mirror'

by omniv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jth215-2jth215-2over 1 year ago

Loved it. Thanks for sharing with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I generally don't like supernatural stories at all, but this one was just beautiful. I loved it! WOW! Very nicely done. I absolutely loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG WOW!!! Part 2 please…

Obelisk5Obelisk5over 1 year ago

Very hot and sweet supernatural story. I would love to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would like to see more chapters to this!

KevinTheEngineerKevinTheEngineerabout 1 year ago

I loved this story. I hope you find time to write part two.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl12 months ago

Wow, just wow!

I wholeheartedly agree with all of the other comments, this story is amazing! It's actually really sad that the ghost girl is trapped inside the mirror, however this really is magical. I loved the whole idea of th story and really hope you add more chapters, these two lovers are perfect ro each other! Maybe eom back story on how the ghost ended up trapped would be good as well. Will she ever be able to communicate using her voice? If not, maybe a pen & paper can be reflected, so that she can communicate her story effectively.

If I could rate this more than 5 stars, I would ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beautifully written. I hope Jacqueline takes good care of the ghost lady’s needs?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useromniv@omniv
I love writing stories and have realized that I like to write about loving harems and sex. So I went WILD with it. Please see my Patreon for current progress on Jaina the sex slave and some one-off short sex scenes. https://www.patreon.com/omnierotica You can see some artwo...