The Refuge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know how this must sound to you, but I'm not coming up with this off the top of my head, you know. I have thought about this far longer than just last night and this morning."

"What do you mean?"

"I've known about you, about what you mean to him for a long time. David and I met while we were serving in the Army. I was stationed at the same base he was in Germany. His first wife, Darlene, I'm sure you're familiar with who that is?"

"Yes, I know who she is. She is the woman he met, and married in the one year we weren't together after high school."

"Yes, his biggest mistake," she smiled and I blanched, not entirely sure which of us was the mistake to which she was referring. "Anyway, she and I were friends, we were all friends. When things between them fell to shit, and you came back into the picture, I was there for that. He sung your praises for weeks before you came to the base, showing off the letters you wrote and the care packages you sent in hopes to make Darlene stark raving mad, which worked.

"After you left, though, I was there for that too. He was broken, even more than he had been after Darlene, and I was there to pick up the pieces." She swallowed thickly and looked down into her cup, allowing me space to hide my face behind my hands in an attempt to keep my composure. It was hard to hear all of this, knowing that I'd hurt him so badly then.

"And I see it now. I know that if you walk away again, that's it for David. He won't come back from it this time. He won't be the same person again."

"Jocelyn, if you love him so much, how can you just be ok with letting me into your lives? How can you even begin to accept the thought of David and I together, touching and kissing, and everything that comes with it, because, god help me, that would come with it no matter how hard I tried to resist."

She studied me for a moment and I could tell she was trying to decide what to say to me. "There are things about David and me, dear Rosaline, that if you are open to this, you will learn about, but for now, all I can say is that I have to be ok with it, I have to. If David falls apart now, there won't be any pieces to pick up and put back together. I know that on the deepest level there is. I do love him, that's why I am ok with this. And I'm not saying that I'm going to walk away, that's not what I'm proposing. I've had this idea to combine lives since I first fell in love with him, honestly, when we first bonded over talking about you."

"What?" I felt like I was saying that a lot, but my shock was also deepening with each new revelation.

"He knew that I was, am, bisexual, and I've been in relationships with women, and we bonded over talking about you and how deliciously sexy you are in and out of bed." I gaped at her, my eyes wide. What on earth was happening? Was I on earth? Had I been whisked away to some outer planet where the social rules of conversation and propriety didn't apply? Who just tells a perfect stranger that they think they are sexy, let alone pitch the prospect of a three-way relationship?

"Besides," she continued, "David and I have always had a kind of open marriage. It hasn't been super frequent, but we have enjoyed another couple in bed from time to time." I stared at her. This was too much. She smiled gently at my gaping mouth.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but I also know that you and he have talked about that before, have even entertained the idea of having a woman in bed, entertained, but never consummated that thought." I nodded dazedly. "See, I know you well, or at least, I know of you, of the girl you were then, that's why I have fantasized over the years that if you were ever to pop back up in our lives, or, hell," she smirked, "if I ever gave in to the temptation to track you down and ask you, it would be an easy fit for you to step into and be part of our marriage, that is, if you're willing."

She looked at me, her brows knitting with concern. I felt frozen in place. "You okay, honey?" I shook my head slowly. No. No, I am not ok.

"Um... I... I honestly have no idea what to say." I stumbled. What do you say to that? Was I just proposed to by my soulmate's wife?

"It's ok," she covered my hands which were clasped tightly together on the table top with her own much larger ones and squeezed them gently. Her hands were smooth and rough in the same spots that David's were smooth and rough, a tell-tale sign that she worked out in much the same way David did.

"I know this is a lot to take in. If you're willing, I'd like you to come to dinner tonight at our house, or tomorrow night if you wanted a night to process everything. I know you have one day left in the conference, so you could come tomorrow. Meet the children, see our place in Benicia. It's quite big, lots of space, even a kind of guest house on the bottom level. Will you come to dinner?" Her tone had returned to the brisk, no-nonsense tone of a police officer interrogating a witness.

"I don't know, Jocelyn, this is all just too weird."

"Would it help if you talked to David? Let's call him." Before I could stop her she had her phone out and was face-timing him. He answered and his face was illuminated on the bright little screen set against a wall of glass that revealed a view of the misty bay. My chest spasmed in response to his handsomeness, aching at the sight with a longing that was so powerful it took my breath away.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked. He squinted and looked closer. "Is that Rosaline with you? Jocelyn, what have you done?" He asked, alarmed.

"Nothing serious, Dave, don't worry. I was here at the conference hall pitching dear Rosaline my idea."

"You didn't. I told you Joss, she's not like that. She would never go for that."

"Wait, you know about this, David?" I asked, feeling a bit betrayed.

"Rosie, it's... uh... it's just this fantasy that we'd entertain late at night, in the privacy of our bedroom, not something that we've talked about seriously." He said, glaring at Jocelyn.

"Well, I am serious. I told you, this is the perfect solution. And she's not married anymore, there is nothing preventing her from thinking about this too. I can at least ask her to consider the idea, there's no harm in that."

"Stop, just stop, both of you," I said a little strongly, then added "please" in a more gentle tone. "Arguing about whether to ask me is pointless as I've already been asked."

"I'm sorry," they said in unison and I bit my lip. I suddenly had this urge to laugh and cry all at once at the ridiculous situation I found myself in.

"I've asked her to come to dinner tonight to talk more about this." Jocelyn said to David. He looked at me, at least I think he did, as his eyes tracked my way on the little screen.

"Rosie, would you like to come to dinner? No pressure to talk about this or even consider it, despite what Jocelyn says. But, I would love for you to meet our children, if you want to, that is." He looked so hopeful, his eyes open beneath his upraised brow. That little selfish, greedy part of me was screaming at me to say yes, to meet his kids, to delve into every little facet and corner of his home so that when I was back in my own home, I could picture him in his office, in his kitchen, or lounging on his couch. At no point did I want to say yes in order to talk more about this ridiculous idea of becoming a second wife. I didn't look at Jocelyn, but I nodded my head to David.

"Yes, I'll come to dinner, but only to meet your children, not to talk about this crazy idea, and then I'm going home. I'm not going to stay for the third day of the conference. It's a half day anyway and my principal told me that I could leave because I wasn't feeling well. Let me go pack up my things, wrap up a bit of work, and then I'll get in my car. Would you text me your address please?"

"Yes I will. I'm so glad you're coming. Thank you so much Rosie. I'll see you soon, love." He smiled brilliantly and then the screen went dark. In the very next moment, I felt my phone buzz with his text in my pocket.

"I'm glad you're coming too." Jocelyn said genuinely, standing with me.

"Thank you, I think. But I mean it, I will not keep talking about this idea. It's just too radical for me. I'm sorry."

"Never say never," Jocelyn smiled and then with a movement so quick, it spoke of an experienced martial artist, she pulled me into her arms and squeezed me tightly, her hands pressed into my upper and lower back, gripping me. It was like hugging a board wrapped in cloth. She was all muscle with very little softness to be found, not even on her chest. I couldn't be sure, but I thought she turned her face into me and smelled my hair as she held me, which scrambled me even more.

"Thank you for being willing to come to dinner, you won't regret it." She said once she let me go. I smiled awkwardly and then practically ran from the spot.

When I got back to my hotel room, I paced the little walkway between the bed and the bathroom, thinking deeply on my dilemma. If I was really going to meet them for dinner, I would have to find a way to resist the pulsing allure that is David in order to survive it. Pacing like this was getting me nowhere, literally, so I decided to ponder my problem in the hot, steamy, relaxing atmosphere that only a bath can create.

As I sank down into the water that was almost too hot to stand, I felt the tension that existed from the last 24 hours in my body start to melt away. Naturally, I was still fixated on the conversation I just had with Jocelyn despite the comfort of the bath. It was a shock to not only learn that she was there on the army base at the same time I was fifteen years ago, but that she and David frequently fantasized about having me in their bed.

I felt my face flame from more than just the heat of the bath to think of David talking about our teenage sexual fantasies that we had once entertained. Yes, there was a time when we had discussed having a threesome with another woman, that was true. I read about the moment that fantasy first came to life whenever I found refuge in the letters that we had exchanged through emails when he was deployed in Afghanistan. I knew these letters to the point that I could recite a few of them from memory as I had sought their soul cleansing refuge during the worst moments in my marriage.

During one particular letter, David reminded me of a moment we had right before we broke up the first time, involving me on my hands and knees before my mirrored closet doors, frenching my reflection while David pounded me from behind. It was such a turn on for both of us, the thought of interacting with another couple sexually, that we reminisced about it later in our letters.

I confessed to him then that I was open to the idea of bringing another woman into bed with us or potentially another couple. The question that sat before me was if I was still open to the idea. Yes, I did feel a little mortified that he had discussed these things with his wife, but on the other hand, if I was really honest with myself, I felt a little tingle in my pussy at the thought of it still. I have never even kissed another woman let alone touched another woman's pussy, and even the idea of putting my mouth there was kind of daunting. I mean, what would I even do with a pussy if I came face to face with it, or mouth to face? Could I do it? Would I do it if given the chance?

Maybe I wasn't asking myself the right questions. Maybe I should be asking myself could I and would I do it for David? If I answered that honestly, the answer would be a... yes?

I sighed deeply and rolled my head back on the rim of the tub, I just didn't know. I wanted to say yes, because I wanted David so badly. I loved him so much that it felt like I was being punched in the sternum with the strength of it.

I closed my eyes and his beautiful image bloomed before me, his strong jaw with that subtle hint of dark stubble beneath his skin, his heavy brows just the right frame for his perfectly round blue eyes symmetrically set above the gently curving slope of his Roman nose, above those heart shaped lips. His hair was thick, dark and would be no matter what age. And his body... god, his body... it didn't seem right that a man can be shaped like that in real life and not be paid by a modeling agency to keep his body that way.

My pussy clenched thinking of his body and what he did with it last night, well, what he did with one particular part of his body. The fingers of my right hand tripped over my skin making a ripple across the surface of the water on its way to that hot little nether mouth that was suddenly so hungry at the thought of David's cock. His cock was so straight, long, and thick. I regretted deeply that I hadn't tasted him properly last night. My mouth filled with saliva at even the thought of holding that thick, ridged head in my mouth and licking up the sweet salted cream that I know he could offer me again.

My fingers found my clit as I remembered the way his thick, strong fingers teased me until I came while riding his dick. The thought of his fingers brought to mind the feel of Jocelyn's fingers earlier when she touched my hand and that unbidden thought came from the depth of my psyche that her fingers would probably feel the same as David's on my clit.

All at once, her face bloomed before my eyes, vying with the image of David's beautiful face. She was pretty, with a masculine kind of energy that, to be honest, was turning me on here in the bath with my fingers on my pussy. She had a wide jaw with a thin upper lip and a larger bottom lip, a petite nose, and golden brown eyes. The length of her chocolate brown hair even lent itself to the fantasy with it's boyish pixie cut.

Her skin was darker in tone than David's, the kind of tone that spoke of hours spent kissed by the sun. When she hugged me, she felt hard and muscled. I wondered what she looked like beneath the red wool jacket and black sweater she was wearing.

Did she look like a woman? Did she have that subtle softness that hinted at femininity, or was she all muscle, cut and shaped in the image of a man? In my bath time fantasy, she had that cut, muscled shape, a shape that was easy to pretend that it would be two men fucking me instead of one.

The water splashed in the tub as I quickened my pace, my clit growing hard beneath my fingers, slick with more than the bath water as I gave in to this naughty image growing in my mind of Jocelyn and David lapping all over me, mimicking the actual lapping of the water over the tips of my breasts, the backs of my bent knees, the lips of my pussy. I teased and tweaked my nipples with my free hand and moaned David's name, imagining him moaning my name back in that husky rasp he developed when he fucked me.

"Oh, fuck, yes... David..." I moaned as I came, feeling my pussy clench and grasp at the empty water, practically begging for that cock that danced before my closed lids, so fresh in my memory. I couldn't remember the last time that I had got myself off without the aid of a little buzzing toy. The refreshed memory of David's face and body and what he could do to me with that body with the addition of Jocelyn's potential worship of me was all the aid I needed.

As I came down from my orgasmic high, I felt a little shocked at the fantasy that had fueled it. I had never before pleasured myself thinking of another woman, but the orgasm that resulted was a bit life altering. If I could come like that picturing myself with David and Jocelyn at the same time, could I actually go all the way and do that in real life?

12