The Refuge Ch. 05

Story Info
Just do what feels right.
4.9k words
4.38
4.3k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Reader:

This is a work of erotic fiction, but mostly fantasy. All persons depicted within are over 18 years of age. A romantic vision; all persons and places are fictional. Any reference to real people and places are incidental in nature and unintentional. The majority of this story is romantic in nature, between a man and a woman, however, this story will also eventually include sexual relations between two women, and between two women and a man that will include various fetish scenarios. If this is not what you are looking for, please find another story.

This is also a multi-chapter story, with some chapters dedicated more to plot and character development, though all chapters will contain some element of erotica.

Note: Sorry for the long wait. This quarantine business, while necessary, has introduced some complications with finding space to write. Writer's block is real ya'll.

Chapter Five: What feels right...

"Ok, in the spirit of talking to you, rather than running away, just so you know, I now feel guilty that we just did that with Jocelyn right upstairs, or downstairs, wherever."

I sat on the edge of the brown leather chair, my clothes back in place after David helped me clean up with tissues and a bottle of water. A chilly affair considering he had pulled the bottle from a mini fridge in the little bar that was hidden in the built in cabinets and shelving on the left wall of his office.

"Don't feel guilty. She wants us to be together. Weren't you listening when she said that the thought of you and I together makes her happy because she knows it makes me happy? So don't feel that way. She would be glad to know, at least she will be when I tell her, anyway." He sat on the footstool again, taking a drink of the water before handing it back to me. I took a drink and contemplated his statement.

"I guess I still don't understand how you can so easily talk to her about us."

"Joss and I keep no secrets from each other, none. She's been with other men without me, too, though you are the first that I've been with without her."

"I'm glad to hear that, I mean... I dunno what I mean." David laughed.

"I understand what you're trying to say."

"But doesn't that bother you, Jocelyn being with other men without you there?"

"It hasn't happened often, and she's told me every time. It doesn't bother me nearly as much as it did when Darlene fucked half the base in that unfortunate year we were married."

"How can that not bother you though? And how can she be ok with this, really? To tell you the truth, the thought of you and her doing that drives me insane." David smiled and squeezed my hand.

"That's sweet, Rosie, that you are so jealous. It's not the same thing, though."

"So... you've developed the same view of sexuality she has? That it should be ruled by our human desires or whatever?"

"Not exactly," he rubbed his chin, thinking. "I think it's more that I know how solid our relationship is, that we are more like life partners, than romantic partners. There is nothing that we keep from each other and we support each other in all things. I don't think that I would be so ok with her open sexuality if we hadn't shared so many other sexual partners in our relationship and I could personally see that sex with other people literally means nothing to her. She can separate sex from emotion, something that I've learned to do from time to time as well."

"So, if that's the case, then you would be ok watching me get fucked by another man." David gave me a 'you caught me' grin and laughed, looking away.

"Well... I dunno about that."

"Yeah, exactly."

"I don't think you can compare the two though, you with a random man and me with Jocelyn."

"Why?"

"It's different. Like I've said, I have a relationship with her that's important to me. She's my partner in every sense of the word. I love her in a way that's different than the way I love you, but that doesn't mean sex with her means nothing, that it isn't important to me. She's my wife. She loves me and I love her strongly in the way that I love her. I care about her and want her to be happy too."

"I know, Davey, I know that you care about her and I respect that. Hell, you two have been together longer than we have. We may have known each other since our teenage years, but you've been married to her longer than we were together, and she's the mother of your children; I couldn't begrudge her your love anymore than I could the love you have for your children. I never could, it is one in the same to me, I think. That doesn't mean that it wouldn't hurt me to watch you make love to her, because I love you so, so much."

"I think you feel that way because you don't know her very well yet. If you got to know her better and learned to see her and love her the way I do, then it probably wouldn't hurt so much."

"When you put it that way, I guess it makes sense." We fell silent, each taking turns with the water, thinking our private thoughts, all the while with linked hands. Somehow all of this felt so much more possible to bear thinking of with skin on skin contact.

Sitting here in the quiet, still room, with my hand in his, listening to the comforting hum of his rich baritone as we talked, and sitting so close I could feel and smell the heat of his skin, brought back that overwhelming sense of being home and I realized that all I needed to complete that feeling was my son Bradley. If he were here, I realized that I would need nothing more than this to make my life complete. All of the other things, material and otherwise, that existed were suddenly unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

"So, then, what would it look like? If I lived here? Where would Bradley and I sleep?" David's face broke into a huge grin.

"Are you... does that mean you... do you want to come live here with us?" I blushed and smiled shyly in the face of his eager hopefulness.

"Um... it means that I am considering it," I said seriously. "Strongly considering it. For you, for Bradley, and maybe even for me. But, in order to fully accept the idea, I would need to hear all the details, you know, work out the kinks."

"Holy shit!" He jumped up and pulled me from the chair, lifting me off my feet and spun me round in his arms. I laughed, giddy with this display of happiness. He set me down gently and then kissed me, cradling my face between his hands. His kiss was full of love and tenderness, making my heart squeeze in my chest.

"We need to discuss these things with Joss, if that's ok with you. She's part of these decisions too. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes, I think I am. You know, even though I am jealous of her, I want you to know that I do like her. I think she's funny and warm, comforting... she looks like she's a good mom, too."

"She is, she really is. She has a tough exterior sometimes, but she really is quite a caring person. She's just able to turn that part off with a snap of her fingers; it's part of her job. It used to be part of my job too, in the Army. Sometimes it's better to just not feel, only think and do. She's just had to continue that and carry it over into her work as a police sergeant for so long it's kind of become part of who she is."

"I can see that."

"Come on, let's go tell her the good news; she will be over the moon."

After a pit stop to the nearest bathroom to freshen up, David led the way into their master bedroom at the head of the stairs on the third floor after searching the downstairs floors to no avail. This room was large and also had vaulted ceilings with exposed beams.

It was rustic and masculine in its decor, with subdued earth tones and forest greens. In the center of the room was a bed that looked larger than even a California king bed with a deep green down comforter, piled high with fluffy down pillows set against a quilted headboard. It was flanked on either side with night stands that housed two bedside lamps which were the only lights on in the room.

"Hmm..." David said, looking around. "She wasn't downstairs, so unless she left the house, she has to be up here, maybe she's in one of the kid's rooms. I'll be right back." He stepped out the room and I felt awkward waiting.

As soon as he left and silence descended in the room, I was able to hear the distinct sound of water splashing from an archway to the right and with the sound of my mother's voice in my head hissing "curiosity killed the cat, you know," I walked up and stuck my head through the archway and then froze in place. My mouth dropped.

Jocelyn was sprawled naked in one of the largest indoor tubs I had ever seen. It was a white spa tub, complete with jets, centered in the massive master bath that could easily seat four adults. My eyes were riveted to her. She looked like a grecian goddess, almost ethereal with her tanned skin shimmering in the steam rising from the bath water.

That body I had felt pressed against me so many times in the last 12 hours was laid bare before me and was just as hard and muscled as I imagined it to be. Every line of muscle stood out on her frame, though not in a garish way. The muscles of her stomach were subtly ridged and her navel was flat. The only hint that this was a torso of a woman was the subtle tea-cup sized breasts with silver dollar sized areoles spread wide on her chest and the same silvery streaks on the underside of her breasts and stomach calling attention to the fact that she had given birth.

Her shoulders and arms, which were covered in intricate array of interlocking tattoos, were corded with rounded biceps that looked nearly as big as my calves. Her thighs and calves weren't overly large, but they were also well-defined. Overall she looked like one of those UFC martial artists. Looking at her, I felt that same secret allure for her that I had when I watched UFC fight nights with those women that straddled the line between sexes, seemingly neither men nor women but an amalgamation of both.

She was leaning back into the molded seat of the tub, presenting her profile to me.

She had one leg raised above the rim, hooked over the edge of the tub, and her right hand was moving at a telltale pace between her legs, producing that splashing water sound.

My face flamed when I realized what she was doing and I must have made some small sound when I felt, astonishingly, another pulse of arousal shoot through me, because she suddenly turned her head toward me and caught my eye. Her eyes widened at first and then she licked her lips, her eyes warming, inviting, as they stared into me.

"I'm sorry!" I hissed out before quickly turning away, my face flaming with embarrassment. As I turned, however, my embarrassment deepened, if that was at all possible, because I smacked right into David's chest. He caught me before I could fall back, steadying me against his broad chest. I heard Jocelyn rise from the water behind me and I buried my face into his chest, mortified.

"It's ok, Rosaline." Jocelyn's said somewhere near me. I felt her hand pat my back and I shook slightly. I could no longer pretend that I wasn't attracted to this woman. I shook more from the realization that I wanted a woman, something that, according to my mother, would drag me to the bowels of hell, than from the deep embarrassment I felt over having been caught staring at her while she masturbated.

The question that I faced now was whether or not I had the courage to act on that attraction that I could no longer deny was there, or had been there, within me, just waiting beneath the surface for Jocelyn to draw out. Could I do it, could I touch that alluring body that was such an intricate mix of masculine and feminine? Could I commit myself to loving this woman in a way that I had only ever loved a man?

I approached something within me, that line in the sand, so to speak. I knew that it was now or never, that I had to either cross that line or walk away. Whatever I chose, I knew that there was no going back.

I took a deep breath and raised my head, looking David square in the eye. I whispered "I love you" before turning on the spot and launching myself at Jocelyn, pressing my lips to hers and gripping the teal satin robe she had donned in my hands. She stumbled back a step, catching me in her arms before deepening our kiss, stroking my tongue with her own before pulling back.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Rosaline? Is this your choice?"

"Think hard for a minute," David added behind me, his voice holding that hint of lust once again. "Make sure that you are making this decision for you and not for me. Make sure it's what feels right for you."

I felt David's warmth at my back and I reached out with one hand, catching his fingers with my own. I pulled him closer, effectively sandwiching myself between them to the point where I could feel his growing erection press into the soft cleft of my ass. I arched my back and ground my hips back against his growing hardness while rubbing my full chest against Jocelyn's small breasts.

"Yes," I breathed into her mouth, "I'm sure."

"Oh, fuck," Jocelyn cursed before capturing my mouth once again with her own. She caught the back of my head in her hand and tugged at my hair, making my head slant across hers, opening me up for her kiss. We scraped our lips, teeth, and tongues together in a passionate frenzy. We broke apart long enough for her to drag me to the end of the bed set in the center of the room.

"David," she called over her shoulder, "would you..."

"I'm on it," he answered her unfinished sentence in that way only couples who knew each other inside and out could. He closed the door and locked it against the possible intrusion of little eyes, turned on one of those white sound machines positioned beside the door (the kind that create a gentle hum and muffle sound escaping the room). He then turned back to watch us as he pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it through the open door of the walk in closet. His pants quickly followed. He left on his gray boxer briefs, much to my disappointment as it hid that delicious cock from view, though it was easy to discern its thick shape beneath the soft cotton.

"Just allowing for ease of access," he smirked as I gawked at his hard body. It was the first time I was able to see all of his skin without clothing.

He was more beautiful than my distant memory of him could recall, though I'm sure this body was the mirror of his youth, with a few added details here and there. Like the dark sprawl of ink over his left side of his chest and up over his shoulder, ending just before beginning of his bicep. I longed to explore his skin, drink in every detail, find all the new scars and lines added by time, but I had to resist and remind myself that that too would come.

Instead of joining us on the bed, he sprawled on an emerald green chaise along the wall beneath what was undoubtedly one of David's paintings of the Golden Gate Bridge running parallel to the length of the bed, one arm raised across the back and the other draped across his torso.

Content to watch, I assumed, as this was a long-time fantasy from our past now coming to life. He set a foot on the cushions, spreading his legs, bringing his hard cock into focus. My eyes hungrily rested there for a moment, longing to taste him.

Jocelyn suddenly whisked my blush pink chambray blouse up and over my head to reveal my Demi bra in the same color, pulling my attention back to her.

She caught my eye, her golden brown drilling into my sharp green eyes in a way that was breathtaking. I could feel her hunger in that stare and it made me tremble.

She pulled me close and kissed me breathless while her hands continued their disrobing. I felt her unsnap my bra, drawing the straps and cups away. I felt that sharp tug that traveled from nipples to navel as my nipples, responding to the cool caress of the room, tightened swiftly.

Jocelyn ended our kiss and stepped back, her eyes caressing my bared breasts. She weighed them in her palms almost reverently, kissed them, pinched a tight peak, letting out a soft curse against my skin. I felt worshiped by her attention, but strangely not ashamed of it, as I had before, though a part of me, that unbidden and unwanted part of me, screamed in the back of my mind that I was sinning in an unforgivable way.

I pushed away that thought and caught David's eye. I could see the shine of his eyes in the dim light of the room. He smiled tenderly at me, his love and lust for us both filling his expression, and instantly I felt better.

She moved on to my pants, undoing them quickly so she could slide my pants and panties off and down my full hips and thighs. I stepped out of my shoes, socks, and jeans, standing bashfully before her in nothing but blushing skin.

"You are so, so beautiful, love. So beautiful it hurts. I am beginning to understand David's obsession with you much better now."

She pushed me until the backs of my knees hit the end of the bed. She stroked my breasts once more before moving them over my rounded stomach with its baby-stretched skin, over my full hips, then down around to cup my heart shaped ass.

"Sit down, sweetheart," I did as she asked and promptly sat on the end of the bed, finding it easy to give in and follow her commanding voice, leaning back and supporting my weight with my hands. I found it freeing not to think, to give myself over to her. It helped stamp down that unwelcome voice within.

She knelt before me and spread my legs. I shivered as I watched her breathe in my scent. It was so erotic to watch her smell me as if the moist heat of my body was some sort of delicacy.

"Mmmm... You smell amazing. I can smell David on you, too. I'm glad he had a chance to mark you here, not that you need anything to enhance your flavor, I'm sure," she murmured bringing her nose close. My pussy clenched at the thought that she could smell the cum her husband, my true soulmate, had left in my pussy not an hour ago, and she looked up, catching my eye.

"You're so responsive, such a pretty, hungry pussy." She pulled my legs up and I set my feet flat on the bed, spreading my legs wide. She ran a hand over my smooth mound with its hidden pussy lips, stroking the sensitive skin and parting the outer fold to reveal my soft pink, glistening lips.

All of this attention, the feel of David's gaze on us, and the huskiness in her voice was such a turn on that I was hot and wet even before she lowered her mouth to me. But, oh the feel of her tongue when she finally tasted me. Her mouth was hot and wet, her scalding tongue licking and lapping between my folds, expertly circling and teasing my hard little clit beneath its tight hood. She suckled me there, drawing out my clit and I writhed on the bed, crying out.

"Goddamn," I heard David rasp out in the quiet, drawing my gaze. He had his cock out of his boxer briefs, unable to resist stroking it with a clenched fist, his head thrown back and his eyes mere slits as he watched us. He looked so arousing, and so aroused lying back, watching.

"Oh, love, you taste so delicious, like smoked honey," Jocelyn said, and I turned my attention back to her. Her nose and lips glistened in the light from the juice of my pussy. "But I want more." I had no idea what she meant by more, but the prospect of finding out thrilled me.

She stood up and caught my eye, holding my gaze as she dropped her satin robe to the floor and then crawled up onto the bed between my legs. I scooted back to make room for her, my arms trembling to the point that I had to lower myself to my elbows, as I did, my gaze lowered as well, traveling down her chest and across her stomach. My breath caught in a gasp when I saw what was between her legs.

"What..." I looked up confused and she smiled. "Are you..." I stuttered in shock, "are you a man?" Jocelyn sat up, resting back on her feet, and laughed lightly.

12