The Refuge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No, sweetie."

"But then... how do you, why do you... what is that?" I looked to David with incredulity who had sat up at this point on the chaise.

"It's not what you think," David said, coming to stand by my side. He stroked my hair in what I can only assume was an attempt to erase the look of shock on my face.

"I don't have a penis, that's my clit." Jocelyn said gently, but with no trace of hurt.

"How is that... I mean... I've never seen one that big." Jocelyn laughed.

"It's the result of testosterone, or body enhancing drugs. I made the mistake of taking them in my youth when I was body building. It permanently changed me, and I'm not mad about it. It feels right now, fits my body, my state of mind."

My mind reeled at the same time that I felt a spike of pure lust rush through me and I felt an absurd desire to investigate it in much the same way I would with a new male partner.

"Can I... um... can I touch it?" Jocelyn laughed and David smiled down at me before kissing the top of my head.

"Yes, please. I would like nothing more than that. Explore to your delicious heart's content." I reached out with a shy hand that trembled only slightly and touched two fingers to the hot pink head.

She was firm, but not super hard, in the way that blood filled cocks can manage. The skin of her clitoral hood was stretched taut and pulled back, revealing the dome shaped head of her clit.

She was long enough that I could grip her with two of my fingers. When I stroked her, I could feel the wetness of her pussy below, and I captured a few drops of her juice on my fingers to aid in my stroking.

It was so intense. This may have been a clit at one point in time, but now, through hormone therapy, it had taken on the form of something else, something other, that something in between. A clit-cock, if you will. And it was lighting me on fire.

Jocelyn moaned at my next quiet stroke and David turned to leave but I stopped him, pulling him back to the bed.

"Stay, please." I looked up at his gorgeous face, with his curling mouth and deep blue eyes. His warmth and nearness reassured me, emboldened me to explore this part of me that I had repressed and reminded me of why I was exploring this side of me to begin with — for him. Everything was for David.

He climbed onto the bed rested against the headboard. He was close enough that I could feel his heat against my back and smell his skin. Jocelyn leaned forward again and pressed her mouth to mine. Her lips were warm and soft, gentle yet insistent. Her lips and tongue teased me, brought back the pulse of heat that made my pussy clench once again and pulled me out of myself, out of that space filled with doubt and indecision.

I fell back on the bed, my head resting against David's thigh as Jocelyn continued her onslaught, caressing my breasts with her warm, rough hands. They traveled down my body, caressing along the way, before dipping between my spread thighs.

Her mouth followed, slanting across the tip of my right breast, suckling me and making my toes curl while her fingers found my clit, thumbing me and stroking me into rigidity once more.

I moaned, arching my back, awash and overwhelmed by her ministrations and David stoked my hair at the same time he stroked his cock. I could smell both my wet heat and his sweet precum from the tip of his dick, could hear the soft sound of him inhaling sharply as he watched us.

I felt wet and hot, slick beneath her strong fingers. She pushed a finger into me, rotating it and rubbing against that sweet spot deep inside. Just like that, I could feel an orgasm building, but so could she and she backed off, withdrawing her fingers and moving back up my body, laying atop me, pressing her body on top of me.

She was hard and rigid, with barely a hint of softness. I could feel her not-penis pressing against the folds of my pussy. She ground her hips into mine, kissing me fervently.

Jocelyn leaned back, rising off of me. She sat back on her heals and spread her legs, scissoring her legs with mine so that our pussies lay flush against each other. I felt her hot, wet heat and her thick clit grind into me, split me open.

Jocelyn groaned. "Fuck, Rosaline, you feel so, so good. So hot... damn, David, your girl is so sweet." David gasped above me. I turned my head catching sight of his hand as it sped over his cock, which was glistening with the copious amounts of precum he had coaxed from the tip.

I couldn't resist reaching out my own hand to cup those magnificent mounds dangling beneath. They felt tight within their casing, hot with need. I marveled at their weight and teased them with the tips of my fingers. He reached between us to pinch one of my nipples, teasing it while Jocelyn continued grinding her hips into me, coaxing me back to that delicious pre-orgasmic state.

She quickened her pace and David quickened his. I heard the telltale hiss between his teeth. I knew he was getting close, but I was too lost in the sensation of Jocelyn's hot, wet pussy rubbing and bumping into mine. Her clit was so thick and hard now, and her pussy was so wet against mine that it created a delicious rhythm. We gasped and ground together, and David groaned above us, nearing his climax as we neared ours.

Jocelyn came first, her clit-cock spasming against my folds. I felt it jerk and pulse within me. "Oh fuck, Rosaline... ugh..." she grunted as she came. The feel of her clit jumping up and down between my pussy lips and the sound of her calling my name in her sweet voice tipped me over the edge and the pleasure of my orgasm rolled over me, making my eyes roll into the back of my head.

David grunted and I felt the wet splash of his hot cum across my chest and throat, bringing me back from that orgasmic high. I turned my head, catching his eyes with my own in time to watch him ride that same orgasmic high. I reached up and pulled his cock down to my lips, sucking the last of his cum from his still spasming cock, delighted in the pulse of his head against my tongue and the sweet, salty taste of him.

Jocelyn licked her way up my chest, lapping up David's cum from my breasts and neck. She kissed David's cock as well, our lips meeting as he pulled his cock from my mouth. We kissed deeply, tasting each other and David on each other's lips.

12