The Regiment Ch. 07: Op Tour Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rational thought went out of the window once again as Alexei reached round her and pinched her nipples, seemingly as hard as he could. The pain was excruciating and she could imagine him smiling grimly as she let out another scream. He didn't stop though. She felt her sensitive buds being twisted and pulled away from her body, lifting the weight of her breasts from her chest. He released her tits and then wrapped a hand round her throat and squeezed, cutting off her scream. She quickly entered panic stations as the oxygen to her brain was shut off. It was just like when he had blocked her windpipe with his shaft; everything else, the pleasure and pain, faded away in the face of this most pressing threat. But when he released her, the pleasure came flooding back. Again and again she was choked. Closer and closer she came to her orgasm.

Finally, she could take no more. She gritted her teeth and bore down on her pelvic floor, challenging her tormentors to do their worst. Alexei, obviously paying attention, clicked the control round the final few notches then put both hands on her shoulders for extra purchase. He fucked her as hard as she had ever been fucked, rocking her forward and backward on the wildly buzzing sybian. She surrendered herself totally to what was being done to her and threw back her tangled, sweaty hair as the powerful orgasm washed over her. Her heart felt like it was full to bursting and the only way to stop that was to scream out loud. So, she did, abandoning her South African accent as she shrieked her pleasure into the air.

Hearing herself, she suddenly remembered her mission. Alexei was still pounding away at her backdoor, but what had been a metronome-like rhythm was now sporadic and accompanied by his own grunts and gasps. He was losing control, and Jen knew exactly what she needed to do.

"Come in my mouth!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. He did not change pace so she screamed it again. Alexei slowed to a faltering stop as if making up his mind whether to do what he was told or retain total control. He only hesitated a second before she felt his thick pipe slide out of her and his weight be lifted off her back.

She was just close enough to reach them so she grabbed her jeans of the floor and ripped her phone from the pocket. Unlocking the screen, she looked up at the panting, sweating Alexei and hissed "Come in my mouth, you bastard."

He stepped forward and thrust himself between her lips as she did her best to relax her jaw. Turning the video camera on, she filled the frame with his swollen cock, pummelling in and out of her mouth. She made sure to not break eye contact with the camera as she felt his fingers dig into her scalp and a hoarse shout escape his throat.

Then he was coming. Hot, salty splashes of jizz rocketed into the back of her mouth causing her to gag and sputter, but she kept her composure - unlike Alexei who was completely lost in his own selfish release. Jen could feel the pulses as they ran up his shaft and concentrated on catching as much as she could. When he slowed and then stopped, Jen gave the crown of his cock one last suck and then slid her mouth off him with a pop. Still looking into the camera, she showed Alexei and the phone the huge pool of come sloshing around on her tongue before swallowing it with a flourish. Dragging his dick towards her, she gave the head some lollipop licks and then stopped the video. Alexei collapsed on his side on the bed, unable to stand.

Jen quickly turned off the sybian and then undid the straps holding her thighs to the floor. Ignoring the pins and needles that shot through her as she stood up, she crawled onto the bed next to Alexei and snuggled in to him so his softening, slippery dick was resting in between her cheeks. Turning the phone so he could see the screen, she showed him the video so he could she her cheeks bulge as she sucked the cum out of a cock that had just been sodomising her.

"I am keeping this one." She whispered, aiming to sound like a South African Marilyn Monroe. "It would be a shame to know I was enjoying it alone. Would you like a copy? Something to remember me by?" It was clear Alexei was still totally out-of-it as he fought to focus on the screen. As her on-screen self swallowed his load, she felt his dick twitch against her bum and knew she had him. He reached for his suit and retrieved his mobile before unlocking it with what must have been a twenty digit code and a thumbprint.

"Turn on your Bluetooth, honey." She whispered. "The file is too big to go by data." As she said 'big' she gave a little rotation of her hips and felt his erection returning. Even though she could see he thought this was a bad idea, he did exactly as he was told and in no time, she had paired the phones. First, she sent the gratuitous video, then while that was transferring, she used the special app that had been installed on her phone in the Palace to transfer the file that Will had tasked her to give to Alexei. He would only see the arrival of one video, but his phone was now permanently compromised.

**********************

Jen slid into the car next to Will, gingerly sitting on her well-fucked and whipped bottom. Alexei had quickly made his excuses and left, while the Slavic man-mountain had given her 10 minutes to get dressed and then leave.

"What on earth is that?" Asked will, pointing at the large, luxurious, red-velvet curtain she had slid off the curtain rail after she had got dressed.

"Oh, nothing. Just a tip from Alexei. Let's get back to the Palace."

**********************

The rest of the 5 weeks in Erbil were pretty uneventful. She never heard anything more about Alexei; though she had not expected to. Laura moved in with Jen full time as she had the only room with curtains for blocking out the sun. Will spoke to her daily to ask if she wanted to come over to Ops Troop full time, she had certainly proved her mettle. On her last day she went to find Will in the gym and agree his proposal - when she returned to Hereford, she would transfer unit and job.

24 hours later she was back in the UK with her Op Tour Bonus burning a hole in her bank account. She looked at the sybian on the website. '£1000? Jesus that is a lot of money' Thought Jen.

She clicked 'Add to Basket.'

"Fuck it." She whispered.