The Rehearsal (F20s/M40s)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BugTheB
BugTheB
74 Followers

I took my eyes away from his bulge to meet his eyes again. I was trembling with his finger applying delicious pressure to my clit with his middle finger pressing at my entrance through the fabric, hoping to enter me.

Finally, I moved my face to his and brought our mouths together, taking my finger out of his mouth. We kissed and I felt Colm explore every inch of my mouth, tasting and feeling. His tongue traced my teeth, lips, tongue and he almost lost his breath.

My arms wrapped around his body and I took him in an embrace, feeling his back, shoulders, his ass under his jeans. His body was harder than I thought--less frail. He felt strong, even. My body pressed to his, his hand pressed against me, grinding on me, I was in heaven. His hips instinctively begun thrusting gently against anything they could.

But I knew what I wanted next.

I broke away from our embrace, severing our bodies contact for the first time. I walked past him and sat on his table, spreading my legs. With one finger I beckoned him to me.

"Come here. Now."

He did as though on an imaginary leash. Down to his knees he went as he ducked his head under my long skirt.

"Take my panties off."

Colm, hands shaking, slowly rolled the fabric down my legs and off my feet before setting it on the rehearsal room floor.

"Taste me, Colm."

I could hear him gulp underneath the skirt before he put my legs on his strong shoulders and brought his lips to my heat.

His tongue moved like his pointer finger but with more agility, speed, and greed. I felt waves of pleasure rush over me like small jolts of electricity as his took detours to taste me, running his tongue over my folds with no trepidation. My hands found the back of his head as I felt myself almost suffocating him between my legs.

Fuck, it felt so good.

"Keep going." I moaned, and he did.

With more pressure and speed, he was honeying me into an orgasm.

"Keep going, Colm." My breath got faster and faster as I felt like a river was going to stream out of me at any moment. I felt Colm on his knees in our place of work, risking everything to make me cum. And I lost control. A wave of pleasure radiating from my core through my whole body rocked me as I let everything go, my moaning filling up the rehearsal hall as I came and came.

His tongue, knowing when to ease up, started to slow until finally I'd come down, my legs barely able to stay still on his shoulders.

He emerged from under my skirt, his face soaking from sweat, saliva, and cum.

"Come here." I said and he met me face to face.

I kissed him, tasting us both smeared on his face.

My hand hand quickly moved down to his belt again, this time, trying desperately to remove it from his belt loop.

He helped, throwing it off to the side as my hands shook at his button and zipper, trying to free his straining cock.

Finally, I popped it out, the tip soaking as I stroked up and down, feeling his girth in my hands. I, still sitting on his table with my legs spread wide, pulled him, standing, between my legs, his cock up to my chest and face. I looked at it and felt his hips buck forward, begging to be put in my mouth. I looked closely at his cock, being stroked in my hand and leaned my head forward until my lips gently engulfed the tip. I could feel him leaking into my mouth as I slowly ran my tongue in circles around the tip.

"I can tell how badly you want to cum." I said, pushing him to the edge, before returning my mouth to his cock, slowly putting more of his shaft inside me. "But you can't yet."

With one last lick all the way up his shaft, I pushed him away from my face and opened my legs wider.

"Fuck me, Colm." I said. And he took his soaking, pulsing member beneath my skirt to find my entrance.

I knew he wouldn't be able to hold on long, but I wanted to feel him inside me, to fill me up.

He lined up at my entrance, gently teasing me with the tip of his cock as I felt little waves through my body, still terribly sensitive.

It wasn't long before he slowly started pushing into me, filling me with his full length. I could tell he was moving slowly trying not to cum, but he wasn't going to be able to hold off for long.

Faster and faster Colm filled me up, the table being shoved back towards the wall with each thrust.

"I can't hold on much longer, Steph."

"Cum in me."

"Fuck, don't say that, I'm gonna--" and before he could finish the thought, Colm finished.

I felt myself filled with jet after jet of cum as Colm pushed as deep into me as he could, his mouth drooling, his face in ecstasy, his grunts echoing through the hall like my moans had.

Colm collapsed over me, his cock still inside me, the two of us panting as we came down from the moment.

After a minute, Colm slowly slid himself out with a sharp inhale, and a flood of cum poured out of me onto the floor.

"I'll get some paper towels." He said, before scurrying off to Nancy's table while trying to pull up his pants.

I stood up off the table, trying to keep my balance. I found my underwear and scooped it off the ground when Colm was hustling back to the mess on the floor.

"Shall we go to dinner?" He asked, not sounding like a middle-aged man but more like a chipper boy.

"I am pretty hungry." I said with a crooked smile.

"Maybe we should--uh, wait for our faces not to be flush anymore, though."

"Good call. I'm probably soaked. You definitely are."

"Let's just go in a few minutes then, shall we?"

"Mhm."

We looked at each other, not entirely sure what to say, but very pleased with our extra rehearsal time. I broke the silence.

"You know. I don't ever do stuff like this."

"Believe it or not, I don't either. This kind of conduct scares me. I don't know what came over me." Said Colm with slight concert shadowing his face.

"Well, I came over you." I said with a smile. "Don't worry. This was not a "me too" moment. I wanted--want you."

"Ok. Well. Good. I...feel the same. Still, let's keep it under wraps, yeah?" Colm replied.

"Oh, absolutely. Terrible optics."

"Terrible."

"We're agreed then. Now I'm getting really fucking hungry. Let's go eat."

We walked out, straightening ourselves out as we went. I could see he was still a little hard and I could feel his cum was slowly dripping out of me. I hoped I was a good enough actor to act like a normal human being at dinner. I hoped he was good enough too.

BugTheB
BugTheB
74 Followers
12