The Reluctant

Story Info
Massage with a great ending.
4.3k words
4.07
35.2k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking would it be possible to get a married (beautiful women) not only naked on a massage table but also to have great sex too. All within a couple of hours. If so, how would that story transpire. This is my thought process. I hope you enjoy. If you like it, please let me know. This story took off in my head and I have 20 chapters of this going deeper and deeper. I actually surprised myself with where this story went.

As she was driving in the driveway of the enchanting home of the mysterious stranger, she started thinking of why she had called him. His address was not an address she was familiar with even though she had been in this neighborhood often. Why had she called him? What was she thinking? She remembered the boldness of the stranger who approached her last week. She was on a dinner date at a high-end steak house on the Dallas Tollway with her husband and another couple. This area of Dallas has the most competitive restaurants in the business and the service is always outstanding.

At first, she thought the man worked at the restaurant when he approached her. He looked tall thin and was dressed in black. The wait staff was also dressed in black but after closer inspection it was not the same cut as the stranger. Her husband and his friend had left the table to go smoke a cigar in the back bar. The other wife had excused herself to go to the ladies' room. She was sitting all alone at her table when the man suddenly approached. He introduced himself simply as Tim and had a very direct stare that seem to penetrate her. He said he could not help but notice that she seemed stressed, tired and looked like something was bothering her.

He said he was an experienced masseuse and had some other talents to help people relax. He encouraged her to give him a call and handed her his business card. She was surprised that she accepted it. Before she could ask any questions, the other lady came back to the table and sat down. The strange man simple winked at her and walked away. Her friend at the table said "Who was that?" and stared at her. She found herself saying he was checking to make sure we were having a good evening at the restaurant as she discreetly slipped the card in her purse. The subject was changed quickly by her friend as her friend dove into another story about herself - her favorite subject.

She had forgotten all about the card until the next day when she was digging inside her purse looking for her lipstick. She pulled the card out and thought again about the mysterious stranger that had approached her the previous evening. The thought crossed her mind to throw the card away but for some reason she read the card more closely. It was a black card that simple stated in white italic lettering "An afternoon with Tim" and a phone number. She thought that was catchy and decided to return the card to her purse. She would show it to her friend Maybelle the next time they were together. Maybelle is the type of person that would probably call him she thought.

It was a week later when she found the card again in her purse. This time it was the morning after a big fight with her husband. She was still angry at him and when she found the card in her hand she thought about the man who had given it to her. She dialed the number just to see if anyone would answer or a voice mail. She suspected a voicemail and was startled when a person answered the phone. She could tell by the voice it was the man at the restaurant. Flustered and stumbling over her words she acted like she was inquiring on his service and rates and schedule. She thought trying to sound professional was the right thing to do.

The gentleman just said "why don't you come over right now. He told her his address and said he would be expecting her. He simply hung up. Now she had done it. How did she get herself into this situation? He is expecting her. He probably has caller id and will call her back if she doesn't show up soon. What if someone else answers the phone besides her if he calls back? The best thing she can do at this point is to call back and explain that she was inquiring for a friend. She dialed the number again. It was a busy signal. What bad luck. She decided to get dressed and prepared to go over there if she could not get a hold of him. After dressing she dialed the number again. The phone was still busy. She was familiar with the neighborhood and decided to drive over there now, deal with this issue and then she could go shopping and forget about the whole incident.

Now she was pulling into the driveway and noticed a call panel and gate. Good, maybe this will be easier, and I will not have to meet him and can explain what happened over the intercom. She pressed the intercom button and the gates opened. There was no one answering the intercom. She saw a spot under a pavilion that obliviously was where she was to drive her car. Once she parked the car she got out and walked to the front door. She was feeling a little sheepish. Once she arrived at the door the man was there opening it for her.

"How are you feeling today?" said the man still dressed in black, as she approached the front threshold.

I am OK and I have to explain something. There has been a misunderstanding.

"Why don't you come in and we can talk about it." Said the man dressed in black. It was raining a bit and it seemed like the thing to do to get out of the weather.

As she walked into his house, she noticed that it was very well furnished and was a long cascading house that seemed to be what her friend Maybelle called "old Spanish". He pointed to a couch for her to sit in but held up his hand to silence her till he walked over to a tray filled with teas and other herbs. Well, he is certainly polite and well mannered, she thought. She felt she had to oblige and picked the first green tea she found on the tray. After he poured the hot water in her cup he sat down across from her and his facial expression told her it was now time to have her say. She found herself babbling telling a story how she was not interested in his services but her friend Maybelle was always looking for a good masseuse and wanted to ask him about his rates and schedule on her behalf. He sat there and listened to her with patience and a look of understanding.

Once she stopped talking he simply said "Well how can you recommend me to your friend if you have not tried out my services for yourself?"

At that point he stood up and said "Come with me." He simple walked off down the hallway. She had to get up and hurry after him to explain that this was not a good time for her. When she caught up to him, he stopped and opens a large door and motioned her into the room.

Walking into the room she noticed it was oval shaped. In the middle of the room was a thick massage table. The room smelled inviting and she could tell the room had thick walls and they were draped with dark maroon curtains on all the walls. While she was taking in all of the room, the man simply pointed to the chair in the corner and said to get undressed, he would be back in a few minutes. Before she could say a word he shut the doors on her. She did not notice the music before but it was getting a little louder now the door was shut. The music was very spa relaxing. The smell of the room was really getting to her also. The room was very warm. She found herself walking to the chair in the corner and dropping her purse. She had one finally moment of thinking what her options were and then she started unbuttoning her blouse. Once the shirt was off she unzipped and stepped out of her skirt. It took only seconds before she was completely naked. She thought "Oh my god. What if he walks in to the room right now?" She quickly went to the massage table and slid under the warm sheet.

After about a minute of her laying on her stomach she could hear the door open and someone entered the room. The gentle voice of the man spoke and said "Are you comfortable?"

She replied "Yes, very relaxing" in a husky voice which surprised her because she rarely looses her composure.

As the man approached the table he put his hands on her body. She knew instantly this was going to be very different massage. He has a soft touch that has energy in it. He started using his dry hands to rub her shoulders and back without any lotion. He said some people like the dry hands rubbing first for a few minutes before I use the lotion and get in their deep. He used his hands and went over her entire backside from her neck to her toes. She had never had a masseuse work on anything but her back. She always chose the cheapest time frame for a massage at the spas she went to with her girlfriends so this was the first time anyone had ever left her back during a massage. The dry hands was awakening her sensations and the fact that a strange man hands were all over her body was adding a spice to it.

He then stopped that process and walked to the front of the table by her head. He opened some oil/lotion concoction and started to work on her back. She had never really had a deep tissue massage so this man's strength in his hands and the deepness of the massage was new to her, but was so good. She realized she had been missing a lot by being so cheap at the spas. As he worked her back muscles it was really doing a number on her. It was amazing how he could find all these problem areas she did not know were even sore. He started working on her lower back and upper glutes and she was surprised at how comfortable she was with this man's hands on her rear-end. It seemed so natural.

As he walked to her side and started working her hamstrings and lower glutes she was amazed at herself for slightly parting her legs instinctively for him to work her inner thigh. Then he alarmed her by grabbing her leg and pushing it out in a frog position. But once he started working on her T-band muscles she realized that this must be a proper normal position on the table to work the outer muscles on her legs. It was working very well and he was able to really get after her muscles. She did not know her t-band was so sore and tight. She was enjoying this. She realized that the masseuse could probably see up her crack if he wanted to lean down toward the table but he seemed to be focused on the massage and her instincts told her she was in good hands.

The calf work was superb and at this point she realized that she was going to come see this man again and would not tell Maybelle a damn thing. He started on her feet and she thought she was in heaven. She never had a really good foot massage so this was blowing her away. All the places he found on her feet that were sore and the pressure points were painful at first but she could tell he was really doing some good work. Her flexibility had increased when she stretched out her foot.

He walked up to her side again and she had a panic thought that the massage was over and the depression started to set in that the fun was over. He simple said roll over on your back we have the other half to do. She instantly lite up and happily rolled over as he held the cloth in place.

He started on her neck and shoulders. She had never had a massage on her neck and shoulders while lying on her back so this was heaven. She was enjoying this so much. He moved to each arm and worked on them at least 10 minutes each. She never knew how much stress she was holding in her arms.

As if it could not have gotten any better he moved down to her feet again but did not stay there long. He moved up to her shins and worked on them finding all kinds of sore spots he dug into.

He started on her top thighs and he gentle lifted her leg up slightly and stuck his knee underneath to prop up her leg. She realized that now she was very comfortable with this man's hands all over her body and did not flinch when he went down her inner thigh all the way to the base. He was careful and did not graze her private parts. After a few minutes of him working the inside of her leg she was half asleep and he started on her hip flexors. It was very relaxing having this man swirl his hands all around her private region without touching anything. He started on her other side. Again his hands went all the way down her inner thigh to the base. She was surprised at how comfortable she was spreading her legs wide for this man. She also realized she was getting damp between her legs and was very stimulated down there. She was in a mixed emotional state of half embarrassment and have "Don't stop" thinking.

He stopped working on that area and then walked up to her chest. While grabbing a small bath towel, he pulled up her sheet and quickly put the towel over her breasts. She was wondering why he did that and then he pulled the sheet down to her hips. She was alarmed thinking he was taking the whole sheet off of her but he stopped at the hip area and tucked the sheet under each side of her hips (which made her feel secure).

He asked her if she has ever had a stomach massage before. She said no and was thinking maybe I should pass on this part. He then said it is everyone's favorite part of the massage and it makes you look skinner. Well OK then she thought why stop a good thing so far I am practically ready to marry this man.

He started with circling her whole stomach area in a clock-wise fashion. It did not take long for her to get back into that sleepy relaxing ecstasy again. The dampness was starting to build between her legs again. He pushed the towel down on each side of her legs but still covering her private part. He started doing a circle zig-zag across her stomach and moving his hands down each leg. First starting on the outside of the leg and then pulling back on the inside of the leg. He said this will help relax the whole hip girdle. She wasn't about to stop him. She was so relaxed and getting very wet between her legs.

As he was doing this he slowly bent over her and started kissing on the outside of her right breast. He slowly moved his face up to the nipple moving the towel off to the side with his face while he kept on kissing her. She could not believe he was doing this, almost as if he was reading her naughty mind. She was contemplating whether to stop him or allow him to continue. She had one last debate in her mind and then he found her nipple. Once he hit that magic spot he started swirling his tongue in circles around her nipple. All resistance left her at that point. She started moaning. He slowly moved over to her other nipple whispering something cute like let's not let this nipple get jealous.

After a few minutes of this she was ready to jump on top of him and mount him. He then started kissing her stomach and was working his way down her stomach line. Her mind was in deep strong yearning as she was hoping and hoping he would not stop and go all the way to her private region. Her mind was willing him to move in that direction and to not stop. Her husband had not done this in many, many years. As he approached her private region she realized tears were coming out of her eyes. He started kissing her clit and then his tongue came out.

Oh that magic tongue that had done such a great job on her nipples was circling her clit. She was moaning and started moving around on the table. He stopped and moved around to the end of the table where her feet were and spread her legs open. He drove back into her with his tongue and really got down to business. He started inserting his tongue in her canal. She was almost coming off the table as she bucked and moved on the table. He gripped her thighs as he dug deep into her with his tongue. Then he inserted his finger in her opening circling the roof top of her canal. It was as if he knew her body better than herself.

That spot was like an electrical current pulsing through her body. She was building up to a climax and it came crashing as she screamed and moaned. He released his grip on her hips and stood up even as she was still pulsating in a stream of climaxes. He quickly dropped his pants and inserted into her. He was slightly larger than her husband so it was giving her a sensation of another man was definitely inside her. He started slowly pumping her and the heightened sexual state continued with her.

His tempo picked up to where he was really thrusting at a rapid pace in her. She felt another climax building. The eruption at the peak happened as she raised up and wrapped her arms around him squeezing him as he continued to pump and pump inside of her. Finally he slowed and she could feel him ejaculate inside of her. She looked at him in the eyes and there was a pleasant kind look in his eyes. She felt relaxed and stayed in this position for a few moments. He asked, "Would you like a shower now?"

He stood up and held out a hand for her to grab. He pulled her off the table and walked to the opposite wall and slid through an opening in the curtain to the next room. She followed holding his hand. The room was sort of like the wet area of a luxury spa. There was a large steam room, whirlpool and a large shower area right in the middle of floor area with no curtains around it. He walked her to the shower and turned it on. They were both drenched in seconds with perfectly warm water. He grabbed a large soap bar on the rack next to the shower and started soaping her up and down. After he finished with her he did himself. He then grabbed the shampoo bottle and started washing her hair followed up with conditional. He said don't worry I have an area for you to dry your hair with a lot of other beauty products.

He grabbed her hand and said it was time for the steam room, you need some stretching. He led her over to the steam room and walked in. When she followed she saw that in the middle of the steam room was a table made out of tiles. He laid several fresh towels over the table and asked her to lay down on it facing up. She complied and laid on her back. He grabbed her legs and started to wiggle them saying that she needs some losing up. He started a process of many of the usual stretches she already knew about but it is always better to have someone else do them than try to do them yourself.

Plus he was darn good at it. He has a knack. Not pushing too hard but knowing when to push. She realized that here she was completely nude in the steam room with another nude man that she only meet two hours ago. Yet she felt relaxed comfortable. Sort of like a private little heaven. She also started to pick up on the fact that he was pushing up against her body with his body while between her legs. He kept coming back to her between her legs and spreading them and leaning next to her with his crotch area also. She looked down at his waist and noticed he was getting hard again. She had to admit she was getting wet also. It did not take long before he inserted himself in her.

She gladly accepted him and wrapped her arms and legs around him. He picked her up and walked her to the wall and pushed her back up against the wall. There he slowly started pumping into her pressing her up against the wall. She was suspended in the air being held up by his body pressure, hands on her bottom and his penis pumping into her. His tempo picked up and she felt another organism starting. The climax was even better than the last one and erupted with explosions in her mind.

He knew she had just had an orgasm and walked her over to the table, laying down himself while still holding her and still inside her. He was laying on his back and now she was in a straddle position over him. He looked at her and said, "Show me what you got!" and smiled. She started humping him like no tomorrow. She surprised herself by her aggressiveness and creativity. He said turn around and she kept him inside her and turned on top of him so he could see her backside now. She leaned forward and started humping him as if giving him a show.

12