The Reluctant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was having the best sex of her life and was not ready to stop. She kept the tempo until he grabbed her hips and held her solid. She could feel him squirting inside her which was making her feel very wicked. She was at a heightened state again and he pulled her to sit on top of his face. His magic tongue worked miracles again and it was not too long before she was over the edge and convulsing again. They laid there for a few minutes. He started stirring and wiggled out from under her. He picked her up and carried her over to the showers again.

After the shower he got fresh towels and started drying her. He led her to another room which was a vanity area. She was thinking this is a vanity area on steroids. He has all the best of products here. He started brushing her hair and turning on the blow dryer. He said I want to try something different with your hair this afternoon. She was thinking wow and he does hair too? Priceless.

After she was done he walked her back to the massage room. He watched her dress. He just had a robe on but still looked very sexual leaning up against the wall watching her. She was thinking if I was younger I might just go at him again.

He finally said, "So how would you rate your afternoon with Tim?" She remembered the card and the catchy phase. She knew he was thinking along the lines of a 1 to 5 rating scale when he said that. She was thinking of something witty to say back at him and finally said my rating scale I would give you a top secret clearance and smiled. He immediately picked up on the hint of confidentiality and assured her no one would know she was ever there. He said there are no video cameras and your car is completely hidden from the street. My place is very secure with a large fence around it. I am a very private person.

The house is in a woman's name, my sister who lives in Europe and never visits.

As she was driving home she realized she spent most of the afternoon with this man. How would she feel when she walked in her home and came back to reality? They did not have children but the house was a busy place even though her husband works late every night. She suspected he was having an affair. Too many dinners on week nights out of town. Too many weekend trips with the boys. She thought about it and said to herself I have a private little place to go when I need to get revitalized. Why not enjoy it for a while.

12