The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the bedroom door and we tip-toed down the hallway until we reached the sliding glass door that led to the backyard. I turned off the alarm system and slid the door open and we stepped outside into the warm summer air. It was a cloudless night with a full moon and it was surprisingly bright outside even in these early morning hours. The night won't be much of a cover for us, I thought. I slid the door closed behind us and we walked stealthily around the side of the house until reaching a gate that led to the front yard. I unlocked the latch and after we'd both stepped through it I let it swing shut and lock behind us. "Aren't we locked out now?" Becky whispered with a hint of panic in her voice. "Yes," I responded, "but I hid a key out here so we could get back in."

Becky smiled with relief and we started moving again toward the driveway in front of the garage. We hadn't gone more than a few steps when a light snapped on above the garage. We stood frozen momentarily beneath the light before scurrying across the driveway to crouch behind some bushes on the other side. "Did your parents turn those on?" Becky whispered.

I shook my head. "Motion detectors turned it on automatically. Damn it, I forgot all about that. Sorry. It'll go out in a minute." I looked through the bushes at the house across the street. If anyone had been up over there the light might have drawn their attention, but the windows remained dark.

"God, we're not even out of the front yard yet and I'm already a nervous wreck," Becky said. "I don't know how you do this."

"I'm nervous, too," I said truthfully. It's weird, but in a way this seemed even more difficult than some of the things Nancy had been forcing me to do. There was no one here tonight to command me to do this and no consequences if I decided to back out. Yesterday I'd known ahead of time that people – lots of people – were going to see me naked. Tonight, though, I didn't know what was going to happen. We might be able to make it all the way to the lake and back without being seen, but then again we might not. The prospect of the unknown ahead of us tonight sent a shiver of excitement through my body.

"Maybe we should go back," Becky said and I shook my head. I knew now that I wanted to go through with this. The light over the garage snapped off and I grabbed Becky's hand and pulled her from the bushes. We walked past the end of the driveway and stepped naked into the street that led past our house.

An Early Morning Stroll

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Becky said as she held my hand in a death grip. I don't know how many times I've said those same words to myself over the past couple of months as Nancy's naked little puppet, and here I was a thousand miles away from her and separated from my clothes once again. What the hell is wrong with me?

We were about a hundred yards down the street from my house now and all the reasons why this was a very bad idea came back to me now. These were my neighbors' houses – people who knew both of us – and we were very exposed out here in moonlight. There was no sidewalk here and the perfectly manicured lawns ran all the way to the street leaving very few places to find cover if we needed to in a hurry.

My senses were on full alert as I watched and listened intently for anything out of the ordinary and I looked over and saw Becky's eyes darting back and forth doing the same. I also that her nipples, like mine, were on full alert and guessed that she was feeling the same strange brew of excitement, unease, vulnerability, and arousal that had become so familiar to me. The scrape of the pavement beneath my feet and the slight bouncing of my breasts with each step were constant reminders of my nudity.

So far there'd been no signs of life in any of the houses we passed and we still had about a hundred yards to go to the street that led down to the lake when we heard the sound of a car engine. We froze in our tracks as the sound got louder and I looked at our surroundings. We were in front of Dr. Johnson's house and there were no good hiding spots anywhere nearby. Up ahead a pair of headlights began turning the corner and I pulled Becky by the hand and the two of us scampered onto the lawn. "Lie down," I hissed and we pressed ourselves flat on our stomachs about ten yards from the street.

The car rolled slowly up the street toward us and I knew that it was bright enough in the moonlight that if the driver looked in our direction he'd see a couple of full moons here in the grass. I held my breath as the car approached but it continued to roll past us without slowing down or stopping.

"Whew," Becky said. "Did you recognize the car?"

"Yeah," I said. "It's one of our neighbors from down the street. I don't know his name, though." I looked over at Becky. "So do you want to keep going?"

"Yes," she whispered, "this is too much fun."

I had to admit that for the first time since starting my new life as a naked-on-demand exhibitionist I was really enjoying being out nude in public myself. It's amazing what a difference it makes to have some semblance of control over my situation without a psycho bitch pushing me to the limits. "C'mon then," I said, "we still have a long way to go."

We made it to the end of the block without any further incident and then turned right down the street that led down to the lake. This street had a sidewalk and provided more cover to hide in but it was also more likely to get traffic and had the added problem of being lit by streetlights. Every step we took led us further from home and any access to sanctuary or clothing and this just heightened my feelings of exposure and vulnerability.

Our pace quickened as we walked downhill and after a few minutes I was able to make out our destination in the distance: the small park that provided public access to the lake. I also saw the highway that lay between us and the park. It shouldn't be all that busy at this time of night but I could still see occasional beams of headlights passing by on it. The final leg of our journey would be the riskiest and was where we were most likely to be seen. To our right now was the park's overflow parking lot hidden from the street by trees. "Let's take a break," I said to Becky and I led her into the relative shelter of the empty lot and we found a patch of grass to sit on.

"God, this is so intense," Becky said. "Look at my hands." She held one up and I could see it was trembling. "This must be nothing for you, though."

"No," I laughed. "This is a long way from nothing." I had to admit to myself though that this was easier for me than it would've been even a couple of weeks ago before the nude store walks and Lake Rutherford. I really was progressing just as Nancy had promised I would at the beginning. I knew I was no longer the naive novice who'd sat at her table that first day. In fact, I kind of felt like I was mentoring my own novice right now and seeing Becky's reactions to all of this was kind of exciting for me. I guess I could understand better now what Nancy was experiencing as she guided me through the various "adventures" that she'd planned so meticulously. It also made me feel more than a little bit guilty about what I was doing to Becky, though.

Oh, I know that it wasn't the same…I wasn't forcing Becky to do anything against her will. It's just that I knew that she never would have done this without me and if we got into trouble tonight it would be my fault. I also wondered if maybe I was introducing her to something that might lead her into trouble down the road.

"God, it's bright out tonight," Becky said looking up at the moon.

"I know," I said. "Not exactly ideal conditions for a couple of naked girls, is it? Of course if Nancy was directing this I'd be doing it in broad daylight so it could be worse."

"Do you hate Nancy?" she asked.

I shook my head. "You know me, I'm not really a hateful person," I responded. "My feelings about her are…complicated."

"I don't know, she sounds like kind of a bitch."

"Well, she's definitely a very self-centered, manipulative person," I said. "But after these past couple of weeks I think I do understand better what drives her to do this. These experiences are pretty intense and I guess even experiencing them vicariously is a high for her. That doesn't mean I like her or forgive her for putting me through all of this, though."

"You remember how I told you I was getting kind of hot when you were telling me your story?" Becky asked. I nodded. "Well, it's kind of embarrassing to tell you this but after we went to bed I was thinking about you walking naked through that supermarket and I started imagining doing it myself. Well, you know, having someone make me do it because I could never do that on my own. And as I imagined it I started getting wet." Becky looked over at me with an embarrassed smile before continuing. "I was tempted to give myself a little rub but with you in bed with me that would've been too weird. I remember wishing, though, I could trade places with you. Is that crazy?"

"Yes," I laughed. "You're batshit insane if you want to be me! But since you let me in on your secret I'll tell you another one of mine. The same thing happens to me when I'm in bed and start to think about some of the things I've had to do. I start to get wet and have to, um…take care of it."

"Really?"

"Really," I responded. "I haven't had sex with a guy since this all started but I feel more sexually alive now than ever. I've started sleeping in the nude which I never did before, and sometimes I feel like my body has this kind of low level electrical current running through it."

"So Nancy has definitely pushed some of your hot buttons, huh?"

"I guess you could put it that way. And I'm sure the same thing has happened to her. I can just tell. I know she's becoming addicted to this and that scares me. She's going to push me as far as she possibly can."

We both fell silent again and stared up at the moon until the sound of a car passing by on the street next to us brought me back to the task at hand. "Becky, we've been out here too long already. We're almost to the lake so let's finish this and get back home."

Skinny Dipping

Becky and I hid behind a tree near the highway separating us from the park as we watched a pair of headlights coming toward us. After the car had passed and the taillights grew dim we dashed across the road to the other side. Up ahead I could see moonlight shining off of the lake. We'd made it!

"Race you, Wendy," Becky said as she started running. Even though the park was closed at this time of night I was still wary about running into someone here. Ah, what the hell, I thought to myself as I took off running after her. So much for stealth.

We ran a short distance down a paved path and then onto a grassy area with picnic tables and some playground equipment for kids. This was a popular area for families during the summer but it lay deserted now. Becky had gotten a head start and was too fast for me so I had a nice view of her naked little butt as we raced toward the water. After reaching a wooden dock that went about thirty feet out into the lake Becky kept going to the end and, without hesitating, dove into the water. I followed her and a shock went through my body as I dove under the surface. The lake was much colder than I'd expected!

We both surfaced and started laughing before I shushed her. "Shhh…let's not make too much noise."

"Brrr…this water's cold," Becky said, stating the obvious. "I thought it'd be warmer."

"I guess it's still too early in the summer," I said. "We should be heading back anyway."

"We've come all this way," she said, "let's swim out to the dock at least. It'll warm us up." About twenty yards further out in the lake was a small square dock that served as a favorite resting and sunbathing spot for swimmers. The two of us swam to the dock, then climbed onto it and sat down facing the beach that lay about thirty yards away, still shivering from the cold water. "We may have to have sex to generate some body heat," Becky joked and we both laughed.

Fortunately the still night air was warm enough that after a few minutes the goosebumps began disappearing. "When we were kids did you ever think that someday we'd be sitting on this dock totally naked?" Becky said.

"Nope," I said. "It never crossed my mind."

"And we're about a mile from our clothes!" she said. "That's the crazy part." Becky and I sat there talking quietly for a few minutes, basking in the exhilaration we were both feeling and taking in the peaceful, quiet beauty of the lake at night. It was such an amazing feeling that I didn't want to leave.

"What time do you think it is?" Becky asked after awhile.

"It's probably after three now. We didn't exactly set any records getting here and we've probably been out here at least thirty minutes now. We really should get started back."

"Spoilsport," Becky teased. "I guess I'm just not that anxious to dive back into that water."

"I know," I said, "but unless you have some water walking ability that I don't know about that's our only way back."

The shock of the cold water hit me again as I began a slow steady stroke back toward the shore. It took just a couple of minutes for us to reach the long wooden dock on the beach and I was ready to hoist myself up the medal ladder when I saw the glow of a cigarette in the distance. "Becky," I whispered, "someone's coming!" We eased ourselves around to the side of the dock, keeping it between us and the people we could now see in the moonlight approaching the beach. We silently pulled ourselves along the side of the dock until we reached shallow water and then peered over it. On the beach about thirty feet away was a group of teenagers, two boys and two girls.

"Let's go skinny dipping," one of the boys said.

"You wish," a girl replied. "I bet it's fucking freezing anyway." She kicked off a shoe and stuck a bare toe into the edge of the water. "Yep. I'm not going in."

The four of them settled down on the beach and cracked open some beer cans taken from a small cooler "You know who that girl is?" Becky whispered to me. The voice sounded familiar but I hadn't gotten a good luck at her face so I shook my head. "That's Pam Lynch," she said.

"Oh shit, you're right!" She was a girl we'd gone to high school with and I knew if she spotted us our exploits would be all over town by tomorrow. On top of that her parents were good friends with my parents. Why had we wasted so much time out on the dock? We could've been home by now!

As I listened to the group talking and laughing it was obvious that they weren't going to be leaving anytime soon. Becky and I were both shivering now and it was equally obvious that we couldn't stay indefinitely in the cold water. I started looking around for a way out and the only nearby shelter was a small wooden building that served as a snack shack during the day. If we could get to there then we should be able to escape from the park without them seeing us. About sixty feet of open ground lay between us and the building, though.

I told Becky my plan and she quickly agreed to it through chattering teeth. I waited until it looked like none of them were looking our direction and then, as silently as possible, we exited the water and started crawling slowly toward the building. I kept looking over at the group but fortunately they were too engrossed in each other to notice the two naked girls crawling on their hands and knees just a stone's throw away. After what seemed like an eternity we reached the relative protection of the snack shack and then huddled together to get some warmth back into our bodies. After a couple of minutes I glanced at our escape route out of the park and then around the building at the two couples who were cracking open another round of beers. As long as we were quiet we should be able to get out of here now without being seen.

I took hold of Becky's hand and we took a couple of tentative steps away from the shelter of the shack when I saw some movement on the path leading out of the park. I quickly pulled Becky back behind the shack as the figures drew closer, uncertain if we'd been seen. I peered around the corner of the shack and saw two flashlights snap on illuminating the faces of two police officers.

"What the hell do you guys think you're doing?" one of them said.

Busted

"Let's see some IDs," one of the cops said as the two police officers shined their flashlights on the four teens on the beach.

"We were just leaving," I heard Pam Lynch whine as the four teens handed over their driver's licenses. "Please don't arrest us."

"Well let's see what we've got here," the cop said as he shuffled through the four IDs. "You're all under the legal drinking age and are trespassing in a closed park. So we've got a little problem here, don't we?"

Becky and I barely dared to breathe as we hid behind the snack shack just a few feet away. I glanced over at Becky and saw the frightened look on her face and guessed that I probably had the same expression on mine. Please, please just arrest them already and get out of here!

The four teens kept pleading their case to no avail and after a couple of minutes the two cops started herding them toward the park exit. Becky and I held our breath as they all passed by on the opposite side of the small shack and I was almost ready to relax when it happened.

"Eeek!" Becky squealed behind me as I snapped around in disbelief. I saw her staring down at the ground where a small brown snake was slithering past her feet and into the grass. Becky then looked up at me in wide-eyed horror at what she'd just done.

"Who's there?" a voice cried out as the beams of two flashlights swung around toward our hiding spot. I grabbed Becky's hand and pulled her away from the side of the shack.

"Run!"

We took off flying across the grass at full speed as we heard the sound of footsteps pounding behind us. I took a quick glance over my shoulder and saw that one of the cops was chasing us while the other had stayed with Pam's group. We were running with no thought of direction and followed the edge of the lake as it took us further from home with each step. I'm not the fastest runner in the world but it's amazing what a little adrenaline will do for you and I was able to keep pace with Becky who had run cross country in high school. I glanced over my shoulder again and saw that we were actually pulling away from the cop chasing us.

We soon found ourselves running through one of the lake's parking lots and on the other side we came upon a walking path that led through the woods at the edge of the lake. Without hesitation we started running down the trail and soon the sound of footsteps began to diminish and eventually stopped. After a couple of minutes we stopped to catch our breath and listened intently for any sound of the cop approaching.

"I don't…think…he's chasing us…any more," I said in between heavy breaths.

"Thank God," Becky gasped. "What are we going to do now?"

I looked at the heavy woods surrounding us on each side and decided that leaving the path was no option for a couple of naked barefoot girls. We either had to keep going forward or turn back and I didn't like either choice. Behind us were the cops who, for all I knew, were still back there. But going forward led us further away from home and I knew where this walking path ended and it definitely wasn't a place where I wanted to be caught naked. Just then the thought occurred to me that if I knew where this path ended the cop probably did too and he could radio for another car to meet us on the other end while he waited behind us. We'd be trapped! We had to get to the other side before that happened.