The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becky, we have to keep going and get out of here fast," I said and we started running again, this time at a steadier pace. The bouncing of my breasts was becoming uncomfortable and I cupped them with my hands as we jogged along. It took us maybe five or six minutes to reach the end of the trail and when we got there I was relieved to see there wasn't a cop waiting for us. I knew that one could be along at any moment, though.

"Oh, shit," Becky said. "Look where we are!"

"I know," I sighed. We were right across the street from Lakeside Town Center, the largest shopping mall in the city. This entire area was well lit by streetlights and in the distance a pair of headlights was moving toward us. "Becky, we can't stay here," I said.

"Where the hell are we supposed to go?"

Across the street in the middle of the mall parking lot was a lone parked car. "C'mon," I said and we dashed across the pavement toward it. After reaching it we crouched down behind it and watched as a police car pulled up and stopped at the end of the walking path we'd just emerged from. A single cop got out of the car, flipped on a flashlight and started walking down the path. I looked around at our surroundings. We were stuck in the middle of a brightly lit mall parking lot with our only direct route home cut off.

"Okay Wendy," Becky said. "I'm officially not having fun anymore."

Things Get Worse

"Another cop!" Becky whispered excitedly. "God, do they think we robbed a bank or something?" I peered around the parked car we were hiding behind and saw a second patrol car cruising slowly past the walking path we'd emerged from shining a bright spotlight into the trees surrounding it.

"No," I replied, "they're probably just bored at this time of night. Looking for a couple of naked girls probably beats the hell out of whatever else they'd normally be doing right now." I also knew this meant they might keep up the search for awhile. This wasn't exactly a high crime area anyway.

At the far end of the parking lot was a bank with a large digital clock outside of it and I saw that it was 3:48 a.m. now. I'd thought this adventure would take us no more than an hour at the most but now it was going on two hours and we were a good two miles from home in the middle of a mall parking lot! When I'd been thinking about all of the possible outcomes of our nude excursion tonight I have to admit that I'd never imagined this scenario.

With our safest and most direct route home currently cut off I started thinking about an alternate route. The only other way to get home would be to walk north through a business district, take a left on a busy street that had traffic on it at all times of the day or night, and then another left onto the road that curved past the lake. And that road would be getting more and more traffic as time passed. There was simply no way to get home that way without being seen by lots of people even at this time of the morning. On top of that it would add at least another mile to our journey. I decided that we simply had to wait until the cops grew tired of looking for us and left so we could go back the same way we came.

I peered back around the car and saw that the second patrol car had now parked next to the first one. A cop emerged from the car, lit up a cigarette and then leaned against the side of the car facing the mall parking lot. There was no way for us to leave the protection of the parked car now without being seen. My legs were getting tired from crouching so I sat down on the pavement and pulled my knees up to my chest. "Might as well get comfortable, Becky," I said. "We may be here awhile."

Becky took a seat next to me. "I've decided that I wouldn't want to be you after all, Wendy."

"Me neither," I replied.

"Remember how I said I fantasized about being caught skinny dipping by cops and having to run away? Isn't it weird that that's actually what's happening now?

"So how does your fantasy stack up to reality?"

"I guess I'll tell you after all of this is over and we see how it turns out. Right now it sucks."

Lakeside Town Center was a large, very upscale open-air mall with dozens of stores, bars, restaurants, and a cineplex. Directly in front of us was a major department store and its interior was lit just enough by security lighting that we could see the women's clothing department through a window. Inside were rows and rows of women's clothing silently taunting us. "I'd give anything to be in there right now," Becky said.

"I know," I sighed.

The bank clock turned to 4:00 a.m. and I started worrying now about getting home before the sun came up. We had probably a little over an hour until sunrise and our way home was still blocked by the police. I peered around the car again and saw that the cop was walking lazily around the path entrance with no sign yet of the police officer who'd gone up the trail looking for us.

"Wendy!" Becky hissed. "Someone's coming!"

Emerging from the department store was a man wearing a janitor's outfit and after exiting the building he turned to lock the door behind him. The graveyard shift must be over, I thought, and it wasn't hard to guess which car was his. Becky and I scurried around to the rear of the car so the janitor wouldn't be able to see us as he approached but now we were within the cop's sightline. I looked over and saw that the second cop had emerged from the trail now and the two of them were talking with their backs to us. The sound of footsteps approaching grew louder and then we heard the car door open and close.

I guess in retrospect the smart thing to do would've been to ask the guy for a ride home but I wasn't exactly thinking clearly at the time. You can probably figure out what happened next: the guy started the car and pulled out away from us leaving us completely exposed in the middle of the parking lot. And the sound of the car engine drew the attention of the two cops across the street.

"Run!"

Escape From Justice

For the second time tonight Becky and I were on the run from the police, this time toward the entrance to the open air mall. We sprinted across the parking lot and then past the escalators that led to the second floor shops. The gap between the escalators and the stores on each side was too narrow for a car to get through so if they were going to chase us it would have to be on foot.

We kept running past a series of darkened shops and then through a small courtyard with a fountain and benches. I'd shopped in this mall many times and had worked here one summer as a teenager so I knew every square foot of it. I led Becky through a maze of turns until I felt it was safe to stop. We were breathing heavily again as we crouched down by the entrance to a video game store to listen for any evidence of the police officers. About a minute later we spotted one of them about fifty feet away. We held our breaths as he stopped, shined his flashlight around for a few seconds, and then headed off away from us.

I thought for a minute about where to go next and then decided on the path that would give us the best chance of escape. The two of us started walking as quickly and quietly as possible, listening intently for the sounds of footsteps. It wasn't just the police I was worried about; I knew there had to be at least one night security guard patrolling the area too. I can't describe just how bizarre it felt walking in the nude through this place that I was so familiar with but you can probably imagine it. This whole night felt like a weird dream that I just couldn't wake up from.

After reaching the east end of the mall I surveyed the area ahead of us. There was no parking lot to cross here, just a wide street. Directly across the street from us was a gated apartment complex, and about fifty yards to our right on the other side of the apartments was a small patch of woods. I knew there was a jogging trail that ran between the apartments and the woods that I'd seen when I'd worked here but had never actually been on it. That would be our new destination.

Just then I saw a pair of headlights moving slowly toward us. It was the second cop and he was shining his spotlight into the mall area as he cruised down the street we had to cross. We moved back into the shadows and he rolled past our hiding spot without stopping. After his taillights had disappeared we made our run for it, sprinting across the street and then down the sidewalk that led past the gates of the apartment complex. We were out in the open for maybe two or three minutes and after reaching the jogging trail we stopped and crouched down to see if anyone was following us.

"Well, at least I won't need to go to the gym today," Becky gasped, still breathing heavily. Maybe it was the stress or just the whole absurdity of the situation, but I started laughing and couldn't stop. Becky joined in and we both laughed until we were nearly in tears. Maybe we were laughing just to keep from crying.

"Oh, God," I said finally as I caught my breath. "This is just insane."

"I don't know," Becky said. "I think we're the ones who are insane." This got us both laughing again. If anyone had seen the two of us right then they really would have thought we were both a little crazy and not just because we were naked.

The moon had set now and it was actually much darker than when we'd first started, but I knew that wouldn't last much longer. Barring divine intervention, or at least some form of transportation, I knew we'd never make it home now by sunrise. We were still crouched down and watching the mall from the entrance to the jogging trail but there was no sign of the cops following us. We'd lost them, at least for now. "What are we going to do, Wendy?" Becky asked finally.

"I don't know, but I think we should keep going down this path. We need to put some distance between us and the police."

"But we keep getting farther from your house!"

"I know, but what choice do we have? We can't go back that way. We're going to have to find some clothes or a ride or something. Do you know anyone who lives around here?"

"No. Not close anyway."

"Me neither," I said. "Let's start walking and I'll see if I can think of something."

"Where does this path go anyway?"

"I don't know. I guess we'll see when we get there."

"Great. Maybe we can take a walking tour of the whole business district as long as we're out here."

I started laughing again. I just couldn't help it anymore.

Becky and I began walking down the jogging trail. It was bordered on our left by a ten foot iron rail fence separating us from the apartment complex in case we had any ideas of seeking help from there, and on our right were thick woods. Once again we were being funneled in a direction that led us further from home with each step and closer to sunrise with each passing minute.

As we walked my mind started weighing different options, none of them good. For safety reasons I didn't like the idea of asking some random stranger for a ride home. If we could get to a phone I guess we could call one of our friends to pick us up, but I didn't know anyone who'd do it without blabbing to everyone we knew about it. If we could find a taxicab I suppose we could talk the driver into giving a couple of naked girls a free ride home or paying him once we got there. I even contemplated catching a city bus home, as humiliating as that would be, but I had no idea where the bus stops were or if any of the busses even ran from this area to near where we lived.

We'd been walking for about five minutes when the woods on our right began to thin out and I thought I saw a light shining through the trees. "What is it?" Becky asked after I stopped to get a better look.

"Let's see what's on the other side of these trees," I said, and the two of us began making our way carefully through them. My bare feet were already sore from our long journey and the pine needles and underbrush we passed through weren't helping matters any.

"Next time we go streaking I'm wearing shoes," Becky said.

"Next time we go streaking I'm wearing clothes," I responded. I could see now that there was definitely a clearing ahead of us and after a few more feet we emerged onto soft grass. About ten feet in front of us was a sand trap and beyond that was a putting green. "I know where we are now, Becky," I said.

"Where?"

"Lakeside Country Club. My dad's a member here."

I'm not a great golfer but I'm not bad either and it's something that I take some pride in. My dad's an avid golfer and he'd brought me to play here many times so I was very familiar with this course. I even got a hole-in-one here when I was sixteen and my dad threw a party in the clubhouse for me afterwards.

There aren't a lot of good things about being stuck naked in your hometown but knowing your way around is definitely an advantage. We never could've gotten this far without being caught, especially back at the mall, if I hadn't been intimately familiar with this area. Now that I was back on familiar ground again a new idea began to form in my head. "I think I know where we can find a ride home," I said to Becky and told her my plan. It wasn't a good plan, mind you, it was just the least bad of the ones I'd thought of so far.

"I don't care anymore," Becky said. "I just want to get the hell out of here."

Caddyshack

The sky on the horizon was starting to brighten as Becky and I lay hidden behind some trees past the edge of the clubhouse parking lot. It wasn't much of a hiding spot but it was as good as we were going to find near the employees entrance to the club. I knew the club opened at six but the employees would start arriving before that and it was the caddies in particular I was interested in. They were usually college kids picking up an extra few bucks during the summer break and one of them would be our best hope of finding a ride home. I knew this was going to be embarrassing as hell but all of our other options were even worse at this point.

Becky was curled up into a ball beside me and had drifted off to sleep and I realized just how exhausted I was too. It wasn't just from the lack of sleep, but from the stress of the evening. Despite being under Nancy's nearly constant control for the past few months this was the longest I'd ever been out nude in public at any one time, even counting the naked car rides. What had started out as a lark tonight had turned into my most intense experience yet and it was still a long way from being over. If this plan didn't work I really didn't know what we'd do.

The first of the employee cars started rolling into the lot in front of us as the groundskeepers began arriving to prepare the course for the day ahead. These were older guys with real jobs and families to support and were less likely to ditch work even to give a couple of naked girls a ride home. I knew the caddies wouldn't be arriving until about opening time so I settled back in for the wait as the sky continued to brighten.

I started wondering again just what it was inside of me that Nancy had tapped into that led me to being in this situation. At least I could rationalize taking part in the nude exploits that Nancy demanded by telling myself that I desperately wanted to stay in school. And even though this had been Becky's suggestion I knew that it was really my own fault for agreeing to it, although I guess I could thank Nancy's "training" for providing the fortitude and desire to do this without her direction. I also knew that memories of tonight's adventures would fuel many orgasms in the coming days and even now I felt the unmistakable stirrings of arousal. Just like yesterday in Nancy's car, the urge to bring myself to orgasm right here was almost overwhelming and if Becky hadn't been lying beside me I might have done it. Maybe I do subconsciously want and need the type of intense emotions that public nudity arouses in me. Or maybe I just need a boyfriend.

The sound of a car engine interrupted my thoughts and I watched as a car rolled into the employee parking lot. A college-aged boy emerged from it and I began shaking Becky awake. "C'mon, Becky" I said. "This is our ride home." Becky sat up groggily as if she wasn't quite sure where she was. "C'mon," I said again and pulled her to her feet.

The boy had walked around to the rear of the car and was pulling a bag out of his trunk as we approached. The urge to cover myself was strong but I needed to do everything I could to entice him into giving us a ride so I let my hands hang at my side to insure he'd get a full view of my body.

"Hi there," I said. As embarrassing as this was I have to admit that the look on his face as he turned and saw us was priceless. I doubt he could've looked any more astonished if he'd seen a pair of leprechauns riding unicorns approaching. "I don't suppose you could give a couple of naked girls a ride home, could you?" I asked with my brightest smile.

His eyes darted from me over to Becky and back to me again. Then he threw the bag back into the trunk and slammed it.

"Absolutely."

The End of a Long Night

I had an odd sense of déjà vu as the car pulled out of the country club lot. Another day, another naked car ride. I was seated in the front seat and Becky was in the back as I told our driver my address. "Do you know where that is?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know the general area," he said. "You'll have to give me directions when we get close, though." I could tell he was trying to sneak glances over at me without being too obvious about it and I have to admit that I was still more than a little turned on. The fact that the boy next to me was very good looking didn't help matters any.

"So are you going to get in trouble for being late to work?" I asked.

"Naw, it's no big deal. So what's going on? Are you girls out streaking or something?"

"Something like that, although it kind of got out of hand."

"Where are your clothes anyway?"

"Back home," I said.

"You mean you came all this way naked? Holy shit!" he laughed.

"Local law enforcement provided some motivation," Becky said and began telling him the story.

"You guys ran naked through the mall? That's awesome! Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"Wendy has…lots of times," Becky said and I turned and shot a death glare at her. "Oops, I shouldn't have told you that."

"You're Wendy Wilson, aren't you?" he said to me.

"Yes," I sighed. "How did you know?"

"I've seen you at the club with your dad. You guys never use caddies, though, so I don't know if you remember me."

He looked vaguely familiar but I guess I'd never really noticed him there. "We carry our own bags," I said. "My dad has the notion that golf should be a form of exercise."

"Yeah, that's kind of a quaint idea these days. My name's Trevor, by the way. And who's this in the back?

'I'm Becky. I don't play golf so you don't know me but I probably would've remembered you if I did."

We continued the small talk as we drove and Trevor shot me a little smirk as we cruised past Lakeside Town Center. "Do you want to stop and take a stroll through the mall for old times sake?" he asked.

"No, thanks," I said. "Been there, done that, didn't get the t-shirt."

Trevor laughed. "You guys are pretty damned adventurous, I'll say that. And you've done stuff like this before, Wendy?"

"Sort of. I'd rather not talk about it, though." I shot another nasty glance back at Becky. "You're not going to tell my dad about any of this are you?"

Trevor shook his head. "No, but I was wondering if I could ask a couple of favors, though."

Uh oh, I thought. Here we go. "I don't know. I guess it depends on what they are."

"Don't worry," he said sensing my unease, "they're just requests. I'm not going to kick you out of the car or threaten to tell your dad or anything if you don't want to do them."